Living With Damon and Stefan

By Dark-Violet

Marni is 14. She lives with Damon and Stefan Salvatore in the Salvatore bording house. She also has powers; s... More

Rude Awakening
Mystic Grill
Elena Gilbert
The Plan
History Lesson
School
Road Trip
Crystals
Necromancer Crystal
Book of Crystals
The Game
Bonnie
Intense Stares
Jonathan Gilberts Journal
The Man In The Mirror
Shadow
Harsh Words
Flashback
What Are You?
Visitor
Warp Crystal
Feelings
Shock News
Jumping Out Windows
The Secret
Shattered Glass
Finding Out
Birthday
Surprise Party
The Kiss
Holding Hands
Opening The Tomb
Emotions
Alaric Saltzman
Legend
Sleepover
Torture
The Really Bad Problem
Worrying
The Battle
Beverly Hills
The Concert
The Moonstone
Mason Lockwood
Masquerade Ball
Elijah
Family Barbeque
The Argument
The Halloween Party
Reunion
The Haunting
The Warning
The Epic Battle
The Beach
Running Down The Street In Underwear
First Sight
The Body Swap
The Reason Why Knocking Was Invented
The Risk Of Sounding Jealous
Failing To Notice Something Important
Getting Distracted By Dandelions
Finding Floors Comfortable
Tomato Juice And Garlic Paste
Ice Cream, P.J's, And Damon
Evil People Chasing Bunnies
Goats And Hating Men
The Runaway
Unwanted, Annoying Dreams
Toothbrushes, Puppets and Haircuts
Awkward Moments And Apologies
No Longer Friends
Hangovers And Rainy Days
Sock Wearing Pineapples
This Coffee Is Not For You
Pillow Eating Dinosaurs
Piano!
Feeding The Cat
The Dandelion Throwing Lamps
People Actually Use Toilet Paper? Ew.
Sniffing Random Peoples Hair
Fluffy Refridgeraters That Sing
Super Ninja Monkeys! And Shane Dawson!
Teletubbies Rock!
The Naked Shoe Box Lover
Potatoes Have Feelings Too!
Hugging Pens With Eyeballs
The Cute Washing Machine And Dimples
Marshmellow Covered Coat-Hangers
Mating With Butterflies
Lamp Posts Are Nice Triangles
The Chocolate That Eats Stockings
Le Flying Taco Mafia
The Bookcase That Sniffs Potato Salad
Exploding Donuts and Lentils
The Umbrella Shaped Box
Throwing Paper At Harold
Salt & Pepper Pencil Baskets
Lettuce Leaf!
Oh, You Like Chirping? Too Bad.

The Day The Sharpener Coughed

67.9K 564 118
By Dark-Violet

We had been searching for months, and we couldn't find who we were looking for anywhere. The only thing we knew for sure, was that he was still in the country.

"Stupid, moronic, irritating asshole!" I muttered angrily as Klaus and I got back in the car, after searching the whole of San Francisco. We'd been here for two days, and our last suspicion of where he might be in the city was wrong. "Why can't this guy be normal and be easy to find!"

I glared out the window as Klaus turned the key in the ignition and drove off, breaking the speed limit already.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"Chicago," Klaus answered.

"Great, another dead end," I muttered.

"I have a feeling this one will be different," Klaus murmured.

"If it's not, I'm going to kill everyone within a ten mile radius," I said.

"I think I'm rubbing off on you," Klaus said.

"Oh please, I've been threatening to kill people since I could talk," I said. "So what's this guys name anyway?"

"Don't know actually," he said. "Didn't care to. As long as we get the information we need, that's all that matters."

I hadn't been to Chicago since the 1920's. I had been looking for Stefan, and found him with a group of women, each of them having bitemarks on their bodies.

*flashback*

My heels clicked as I walked down the hallway towards the apartment I had heard Stefan was living in. I heard laughter and talking. I stopped outside the door, curious about what I was about to find. I hadn't seen Stefan in a few years.

I twisted the door handle and pushed it open, walking in. Music was playing in the background, and Stefan was sitting on a couch, five girls crowded around him. Stefan was in the middle of biting one of their wrists, and he looked up when the door opened.

"Marni!" he said cheerfully. "What a nice surprise."

"Hello Stefan," I said, keeping the disgust off my face. "Can I have a word?"

"Sure," he said. He made no move to send the girls away.

"Alone," I said.

"Don't worry, they're great at keeping secrets," Stefan smirked.

I sighed and waited.

"Ugh, you're such a buzz kill," he muttered with an eye roll. "Alright ladies. As fun as this has been, it has to stop here. Go home, forget me and this place."

The girls pouted but did what he asked. When the door closed behind them I turned to Stefan.

"Long time no see," I said.

He shrugged. "I was preoccupied."

"Right, right," I said, nodding my head. "Preoccupied with the whole 'ripper' thing. The nickname suits you, considering you literally rip your victims apart."

Stefan sighed. "You're not here to try and convince me to switch to animal blood like Lexi did, are you? Because that stuff tastes horrible, and drinking from humans is so much more fun."

"No, that's not why I'm here," I said, slightly amused at the thought of Stefan hunting a bunny.

"Good," Stefan said. "Sit down, have a drink."

I walked over to a chair near the couch and sat down, taking the glass he handed to me. I sniffed it and guessed it was scotch.

"So what have you been up to Marni?" Stefan asked. "Last time I checked, you were in England."

"I've been around," I said. "I've been hearing about you a lot though. Stefan the Ripper, they say. I'd say some vampires even look up to you."

"Well, what can I say?" he asked. "I'm embracing my nature."

"Indeed you are," I murmured. I finished my drink and set the glass down on the table.

"What brings you to Chicago?" Stefan asked.

"I was bored," I shrugged. "And heard that this was the place to be. Then I got word of you."

"I'm surprised," he said. "I thought you'd be with Damon."

"That's actually why I'm here," I said. "I was wondering if you've seen him. I need to talk to him, and he's making it impossible to find him."

"I wouldn't have a clue," Stefan said. "And to be honest, I don't really care."

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, this catch up session has been fun, but I have a date," Stefan said.

"Oh? Who with?"

"Her name is Rebekah," he replied.

"Is she human?" I asked.

"Nope," Stefan said. "Her and her brother Nik are vampires."

"Lovely," I replied.

"Make yourself at home," Stefan said, before leaving.

I sighed at the thought of what my brother had become.

I looked around the apartment, curious. I saw a cupboard at the back of the room and walked up to it. I was about to walk away, but I noticed a little clip at the side. I pulled at it and the cupboard swang outwards. It was a secret compartment. I opened it fully and peeked inside. The were bottles of alcohol lined up on shelves. I frowned. Why would Stefan hide his alcohol. I glanced to the side and froze.

On the wall was a list of names. There were dozens. The first one was Giuseppe Salvatore. And then I realised. These were the names of all of Stefan's victims. I shook my head shamefully.

Sick of the depressing mood, I closed the cupboard and left the apartment.

It wasn't long after that that I found myself at Gloria's. It was the hottest club around, or so I had heard.

A dark skinned girl with white hair stood up on stage, singing. People were dancing, and laughing, and drinking. Turns out that this was where Stefan's date was, because I spotted him dancing with a blonde girl.

I scanned the club and paused when I saw a man with dark hair leave through a back exit. I weaved through the crowd, and accidently bumped into a person with blonde hair.

"Sorry," he apologised, an English accent. I didn't get a good look at his face, because I was already moving,

I pushed through the back door and spotted the person with dark hair walking around a corner. I followed him, moving at a fast pace to keep up with him. I rounded the corner and came to a stop. The alley I had just turned into was deserted.

I heard a whoosh behind me and I spun, coming face to face with Damon, who had a smirk on his face. I scowled and smacked his arm.

"You scared the hell out of me!"

"It's great to see you too sis," he said.

I grinned and hugged him.

"So what are you doing in Chicago?" Damon asked. "Last time I saw you was in England, when you admitted you were in love with me."

"I was drunk," I said defensively. "I don't remember half of what I did that night."

We were in a restaurant, catching up over dinner.

"I thought I'd come visit you and Stefan," I said. He made a face when I mentioned Stefan.

"My brother is nothing but a nuisance," Damon said. "His new hobby is irrritating, considering I'm the one who has to clean up his mess."

"Why should you?" I asked. "It's not like it's your problem."

"I do it to make sure he doesn't expose us," Damon said. "I don't want people finding out about vampires, just to have them go hunting. It'll be like 1864 all over again."

"No," I said. "That, Damon, is your humanity talking. If it was just you that you were worried about, you'd leave town. You're cleaning up after Stefan, because you don't want him to get exposed. If he did, he'd probably get staked. And you care enough for him not to want him dead."

"If that was the case Marni, which it's not," Damon said. "I would only be keeping Stefan alive because I want to be the one to kill him."

I rolled my eyes.

"Remember the good old days?" I asked. "When you and Stefan got on like best friends. But that all changed when that Katherine bitch came along."

Damon shot me a glare. Katherine was always a soft spot for him.

"I'm just saying," I said. "But as for Stefan, he's out of control. He really does live up to the 'Ripper' name. You know I found a list of all of his victims today?"

"That's Stefan for you," Damon said.

"And that's also part of the reason I'm here," I said. "I want you to help me get Stefan to turn his humanity back on."

Damon laughed. "You're kidding."

"No, I'm not," I said. "At first, I wasn't too bothered. But as I've mentioned, he's out of control."

"Marni, this is Stefan. There is no way in hell that he's going to turn his humanity back on."

"Well, at least help me get him to act like a civilised vampire," I said. "You've turned your humanity off, but you're not on a blood high, killing every girl that comes into sight."

"Speaking of, it has been way too long since I've fed," Damon said.

"Will you help me?" I asked.

"Marni, let me get one thing straight," Damon said. "I honestly don't care about Stefan's humanity, or him for that matter. He chose this lifestyle, he can live with it. As long as he stays away from me, everything's fine."

"You said so yourself, you're sick of him leaving a trail of bodies around," I said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm going to help him," Damon said.

"Ugh! Why can't you two get over your issues already!" I complained, dropping my head in my hands.

"Maybe Lexi will help you," Damon said.

"I can't find her," I said. "For all I know, she's probably in Africa."

I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked.

"Well, there's no point hanging around if you're not going to help me," I said. "I have things to do. I'll see you around."

I left the restaurant, walking down the street, and started contemplating my next move.

*end flashback*

I sighed, sitting on the couch in the hotel we checked into. It wasn't as great as the one we had stayed at in New York that time, but it would do. Klaus was off eating people and finding out where our mystery guy was, and I was stuck here. I flipped my phone around in the air, catching it before it hit the floor. I'd gotten a new one, because I was sick of the constant buzzing of everyone trying to contact me. I'd gotten another iPhone though, so Klaus and I were still iPhone buddies, even if he refused to call us that.

Thinking of my phone got me thinking of everyone back at home. I missed them terribly, and they hadn't tried to contact me since New York, which I was glad, because then they wouldn't be at risk of Klaus killing them. I had transfered the pictures on my old phone to the new one, because I didn't want to loose the memories. Before I had a chance to talk myself out of it, I found myself typing that all too familiar number and pressing call. I held the phone up to my ear waited.

"Hello?"

I let out a shakey breath at the sound of Damon's voice. It had been so long since I'd heard it.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Marni?"

I hung up, feeling heart broken. All I wanted to do was leave this city and go back home to see my friends and family.

*3rd person POV*

Damon stood in the parlor of the Salvatore boarding house, staring with a shocked expression at his phone.

"Who was that?" Stefan asked, walking into the room.

Damon didn't reply, still staring at his phone.

"Damon?"

He looked up at Stefan.

"It was Marni," Damon said softly.

"What?" Stefan asked, fully allert. "Are you sure it was her?"

"It was her," Damon said, nodding his head slightly.

"Well what did she say?" Stefan asked.

Damon frowned. "All she said was that she was sorry, and then she hung up." Damon looked at his phone again. "Why now? We haven't seen or heard from her in months."

"There must be a reason she called," Stefan said. "Try calling the number back."

"I can't," Damon said. "It was private."

Stefan sighed, running a hand through his hair. He paused and snapped his head back to Damon.

"Bonnie," he said. "She can use your phone and get a hit on Marni, telling us where she is."

Damon was already two steps ahead, dialing Bonnie and putting the phone to his ear.

"Bonnie, it's Damon," he said. "We need your help."

Bonnie stood with her eyes closed, holding Damon's phone. Stefan and Damon waited anxiously, staring at Bonnie intently.

 "Come on Bonnie, we haven't got all day," Damon said impatiently.

"Just give me a sec," Bonnie said. And then she gasped and her eyes snapped open.

"What? What did you see?" Stefan asked.

Bonnie looked at the two brothers.

"Marni's in Chicago."

*Marni's POV*

I kept myself entertained by creating fire in my hands. I opened my palm and a flame appeared, disappearing when I closed it.

The door to the room opened and Klaus strolled in. He tossed something in my direction and I caught it. I frowned, studying the object. It was a mask, one you would wear to a Masquerade event. It was black, and narrowed upwards.

Raising an eyebrow, I looked up at Klaus.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"The person we have been looking for will be at a Masquerade Party that some petty human is throwing," Klaus explained. "Dress nice, we leave in an hour."

After showering, I stood in the bedroom wrapped only in a towel, contemplating what I should wear. This bedroom had a door, and I locked it, so Klaus wouldn't accidently walk in on me naked. That would be awkward.

I slipped on a strapless black dress and some black stockings. I pulled on my black lace up pumps, which made me like, six inches taller. With my hair dried and brushed, I slid the mask on. It only covered my eyes, and was a bit like the one I wore to the Lockwood Masquerade Ball. I sighed. The last Masqerade I went to was a complete disaster. I hoped it wouldn't be the same this time.

"I'm ready," I announced, walking out of the room. Klaus was wearing a black tux with a matching tie. His mask was black aswell.

"Good," he said. "Let's go."

I was surrounded by people I didn't know. Music played, and there was a bar and buffet. The party was being held at a public spot, and was for some charity event or something.

"Keep an eye out," Klaus said, before he disappeared through the crowd.

"Okay..." I said. It would help if I knew what I was keeping an eye out for.

I grabbed a glass of champagne from a tray a waiter was carrying and walked down the steps at the door and made my way through the crowd of people. I downed my drink and set the glass on a table I passed.

The room was dimly lit, and people danced and talked. The majority of people here were under forty, and I even saw a few teenagers. I looked around, trying to find what I imagined the guy looked like. I sighed and gave up. I had no idea what he looked like. I was about to go to Klaus and ask him what he did look like, when someone grabbed my hand. Whoever it was pulled me back and spun me around.

I was pulled against someone's chest and I looked up with an alarmed look. A guy with dark eyes smirked down at me. There was something familiar about him, but I couldn't place it because of the mask.

"Hello Marni, haven't seen you in a while," he said.

I knew that voice.

"Ash?" I asked.

"The one and only," he replied, flashing a grin.

He put his hand on my waist and we began slow dancing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same question," he countered. "I heard that you had left town unexpectantly, but I had no idea you'd be with Klaus. I see you've been up to no good."

"You know Klaus?" I asked.

"Yep," he replied. "He's the reason why I'm here."

"Wait, it's you?" I asked incredulously. "You're the one we've been looking for?"

"I sure am," he said.

"We've been trying to find you for months!" I complained. "And all this time you were Mystic Falls. Life would've been so much easier if Klaus had've known your name."

"Actually, I left Mystic Falls not long after you did," he said. I raised an eyebrow. "You see, with you gone, I had no way to taunt Shadow, so I went to L.A. I hate small towns, they're boring. There's nothing to do."

"So you know someone that knows how to contact the Original Witch?" I questioned.

"Yes," he said. "But tell me something. What the hell are you doing with Klaus?"

"It's a long story," I said.

"I've got time," he replied.

"I hate it when people do that," I muttered.

"You do it," he pointed out.

"Yeah, but I'm awesome, so I can do it," I said. "It's only annoying when other people do it, because then I have to tell them my life story."

"I'm still waiting," he said, twirling me around and then pulling me back in.

I sighed. "Okay, cliff notes version. Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf, he triggered the curse, and I was with him when he first turned. Damon found out, came after me, and decided to drag my ass back home. Tyler met us half way, and Damon saved my life, as per usual. What I didn't know was that Damon got bit, and werewolf bites kill a vampire. I found out, had a mental break down, and went on a rampage, trying to find a cure. And I found one."

Ash's eyebrows raised.

"It's Klaus' blood," I explained. "But there was a problem. Klaus was dead. So I did some magic juju and brought him back to life. Then I was like, 'Klaus, you should, you know, give me the cure cause I'm awesome.' And he was all like. 'What's in it for me?' And then I was like, 'Uh... Cheese?' And about five minutes later, we came to an agreement. Klaus likes powerful witches, and I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty powerful. Oh yeah, that's right," I said, doing an awesome pose. "But anyway, I gave myself over to Klaus in return for the cure. I gave Damon the cure, there was an emotional goodbye, and then I left with Klaus. And that's pretty much my life story."

"You gave yourself over to Klaus for the cure?" Ash asked.

"Yep," I said. "It's not so bad. We have some fun times. Like when I discovered he had dimples."

I giggled and then stopped, horrified at what I just did.

"Don't you miss home?" Ash asked.

"Oh God yes," I said. "You have no idea. But I can't go back, because then Klaus will come looking for me, and people will die and it'll be all tragic." I sighed. "It's better this way. No one gets hurt."

"But you've been taken away from everyone you love," Ash said.

"I was aware of the consiquences when I did what I did," I said flatly. "It's hard, but it's a small price to pay to keep Damon alive."

"You care about him," Ash guessed.

"Yeah," I said. That was an understatement. "He's like my other half. Although I wish they would just stop looking for me. They're willing to get killed to find me."

"You'd think they'd be scared, considering you're with Klaus and all," Ash said.

"Apparently not," I said. "My brothers are very persistant."

"You mean the same brothers that just walked through that door?" Ash asked, looking over my shoulder.

I froze.

I slowly turned towards the door and my eyes widened. Damon and Stefan were there, looking out over the crowd.

"Do you think she's here?" I heard Stefan say.

"I don't know, but this is where Bonnie said she would be," Damon said.

I quickly turned back to Ash before they saw my face.

"Shit!" I cursed. I looked up at Ash. "I gotta go."

I pushed through the crowd at a quick pace. I spotted Klaus and hurried over to him.

"I need some air," I lied. "I'm going for a walk."

He nodded, and went back to scanning the crowd.

I slipped out the back door and made my way down the side alley. My heels clicked loudly in the silence.

How the hell did they find me? I thought. If Klaus finds them, he won't hesitate to kill them.

The air was cold against my skin, and I regretted not bringing a jacket. I thought intensly, trying to plan what I was going to do.

"Going somewhere?" a voice murmured in my ear.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I closed my eyes, hoping it was a nightmare that I would wake up from. It wasn't. When I opened my eyes, Damon was infront of me.

"Marni," he said.

"I'm sorry, I think you have me mistaken," I replied in an English accent. Even though I knew it was a lost cause, I was hoping I could make him believe I was someone else, because I still had my mask on. "My name is Rose."

"Oh really?"

"Yes," I said. I spun around, hoping to catch him off guard. I went to run, but I smacked into someone.

"Hello Marni," Stefan said.

I sighed, knowing there was no way out of this. I took off my mask and looked at the brothers.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Heard it was nice this time of year," Damon said with a shrug.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you," I replied. I glanced from him to Stefan. "But you need to leave."

"We're not going anywhere," Damon said.

"Okay," I said. "You stay here, I'll leave."

I went to move past them, but Damon grabbed my arm.

"Don't even think about it," he growled.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We want you to come home," Stefan said.

"I can't," I said.

"Sure you can," Damon said. "Let's go."

I ripped my arm out of his grasp and took a step back.

"Don't you understand?" I asked. "There's a reason Klaus is the most feared vampire in the world. If I go home, there will be hell to pay."

"We'll find a way around that," Stefan said.

"You've killed him before," Damon said. "Do it again."

I hesitated. "I... I can't."

"Why, because you and Klaus are besties now?" Damon asked bitterly.

I shot him a glare. "No, I can't, because I'm not physically able to."

"What do you mean?" Stefan asked.

I sighed. "When I brought Klaus back... It took a lot out of me. At first I was fine, but these past few months have been hard. When I killed Klaus the first time, it almost killed me. Even with the ring, I'm not strong enough."

"We'll find another way," Damon said.

"There is no other way!" I said. "But none of this matters.What does is that you need to get out of here."

"And you need to come home," Damon said.

"Don't you think I want to?" I asked. "You think I'm here because I wanted to be? I can't come home Damon. Why can't you understand that?"

"I will drag you to the car myself," he threatened.

"You could try," I said darkly.

"Marni, please," Stefan said. "We've been through worse. We can get through this, just come back with us."

"Stefan, I'm sorry, but I'm not coming back," I said. I took a deep breath. "The best thing you can do is move on. And who knows? Maybe you'll see me in a few years, considering we live forever and all."

"So that's it?" Damon asked. "You're just giving up?"

"It's what's best for everyone," I said. "This way, no one dies, and you get to live your happy little lives in Mystic Falls."

"No, you're just giving up," Damon said.

"If you want to take on Klaus, be my guest," I said. "But unless you're willing to die, I suggest you don't."

"What, so we're just meant to forget about you?" Damon asked.

"Do whatever," I said. "I don't care. Just stop looking for me. Nothing you say will make me come back."

Damon looked like he was going to argue, but he stopped, looking over my shoulder.

"Well isn't this sweet?" a familiar voice said.

I turned to see Klaus casually walking up to us. He had a smirk on his face, but as he looked at Stefan and Damon, there was a dangerous glint in his eyes. Klaus stopped when he was beside me, but kept his eyes on the brothers.

Damon's eyes were full of hate, but he had a slight smirk, and Stefan glanced warily at Klaus.

"I see we have guests," Klaus said.

I tried to predict his actions, but Klaus was always unpredictable. I prayed that he wouldn't do anything rash. Like kill them.

"They were just leaving," I said, looking at Stefan and Damon.

"There's no need to be hasty," Klaus said. "Gentlemen. What brings you here?"

"We could ask you the same question," Damon retorted.

"Well, Marni and I have some buisness to attend to," Klaus answered.

"How nice," Damon replied with a sarcastic smile.

"I assume you're not here to just say hello," Klaus said.

"You're right," Damon said. "We're here to take Marni back."

Klaus laughed.

"You know," he said. "I've been wondering when you two would show up. I knew it was only be a certain amount of time."

"Klaus," Stefan said. "You must know other witches. Please,  just give us Marni and get one of them to do what you want them too."

"Ah Stefan, always the reasonable one," Klaus said with a smirk. "I must say, I admire your attempts. But you see, I quite like Marni. She not like the other witches, that go on and on about the balance of nature and all of that nonsense. And if you hadn't noticed, she's quite powerful. More so than most witches, which does come in handy. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no to your request."

Damon growled and stepped towards him, but Stefan grabbed his arm and held him back.

"Careful," Klaus taunted. "Wouldn't want to do anything stupid now, would we? You know, considering that it was my blood that saved you, you'd think you'd be a little more grateful."

"I would've rather died," Damon hissed.

"That can be arranged," Klaus threatened.

Stefan and I shared a helpless look, and I stepped inbetween the glaring vampires.

"Enough," I said. I looked at Damon and Stefan. "Just go."

"We're not leaving you here," Damon said, keeping his eyes on Klaus.

"I'm not coming with you."

"Yes you are," he said.

"Damon, I mean it-"

I cut off when an ear splitting sound enveloped me. I grabbed my head and screamed, dropping to my knees. I heard myself laughing, but it wasn't coming from me. I opened my eyes and saw a figure behind Stefan. It was me, but my eyes were black. Horror ran through me when I realised it was the future version of myself that toyed with my head last year.

"I must admit," she said in an amused voice. "I didn't think you'd be cut out for the necromancy. But then again, I'm living proof."

"What do you want?!" I cried. My head felt like it was exploding. I imagined this was what it felt like for vampires when witches did this to their minds. Stefan, Damon and Klaus were all looking at me with alarmed expressions. I could vaguely here Damon asking what was wrong.

"I just came to see what all the fuss was about," she shrugged. She walked around infront of Klaus and waved her hand infront of his face. He couldn't see her. None of them could. "The spirits have been talking about some great power. I never would've imagined it would've been you."

"Leave me alone!" I growled.

She smirked. "Okay. For now."

The noise stopped and she disappeared. A wave of energy slammed into me and I gasped, being thrown backwards. I hit the alley wall and dropped, landing on my stomach. I pain course through my body before blacking out.

I groaned, a throbbing pain in my head causing me to wake up. I opened my eyes and squinted at the sudden light. I tried to remember what happened. I thought about what I was last aware of. I remembered seeing Ash, and theh Damon and Stefan showed up. It hit me and I remembered how the other me had shown up, taunting me and then throwing me at a wall.

"Ah, she awakens," a familiar voice said.

"Ow," I moaned, pulling myself into a sitting position.

Looking at my surroundings, I realised I was in the hotel, on the couch. Klaus was sitting in an arm chair, drinking scotch.

"What happened?" I asked. "Where's Damon and Stefan?"

"They left," Klaus said. "But only after making sure you were fine. Damon put up a fight, but the other one talked him into leaving. Smart move."

I sighed. Klaus held out a glass to me and I took it, downing the drink in one go.

"So, is there an explaination for all of this?" he asked. "Or do you just like throwing yourself at walls?"

Before I could respond, I was interupted by a knocking on the door.

"It's open," Klaus said.

Ash entered. He had ditched the mask and had loosened his tie. His sleeves were pushed up to his elbows, and he had untucked his shirt. With his mischievous smirk and messy hair, he looked like a total bad boy. It almost made me laugh. Ash nodded at me and then looked at Klaus.

"I thought we were meeting at that party," he said.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Klaus said, not sounding sorry at all. "We ran into some complications."

Ash shrugged.

"I've heard you've been looking for me," he said.

"Yes, for some time now," Klaus said, standing up. "I need you to tell me where to find a witch."

"Why don't you get Marni to track them?" he asked.

Klaus tilted his head and smirked. "Ah, so you two know each other."

"We were besties back in the day," I said.

"She had a crush on me," Ash said.

"I did not!" I protested. I looked at Klaus. "He's lying!"

Klaus merely raised an eyebrow.

"Moving on," Ash muttered.

"As for your question," Klaus said. "For Marni to do that, she would need an object belonging to the witch. So tell me Ash. Where is she?"

Ash sighed.

"She's here, in Chicago," he said.

"Yay," I said. "No more driving."

"Wonderful," Klaus said.

Ash left shortly after, and I had explained what happened in the alley. Klaus had heard about stuff like that happening, but it was rare.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"Now, you sleep," Klaus said. "Tomorrow we go visit our witch."

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey what's up you guys?

So yeah, there were a lot of guest stars in this chapter. There was Ash, and Damon, and Stefan, and evil Marni's back! YAY!

I don't know about you guys, but I missed her.

So yeah, I saw the new episode the other day, and I was like OMG!! So much drama happened! It was great! If you haven't seen the new ep, I suggest you don't read the next few sentences. We got to meet Kol and Finn! YAY!!!

I'd have to say, Kol is a bit of a cutie. Does anyone else think he looks like a mix between Klaus and Elijah? Epicness! The fight between Klaus and Elijah at the start was awesome. I was like, 'WOO!'

I lolled when Klaus was all like, "Easy, I just renovated!"

Elijah was all like, 'Oh yeah, I'm awesome. And my new haircut is fricken AMAZING!'

So sorry if this seems rushed, but I'm currently typing this in the very early morning of the hours, and I have school tomorrow. Woo. -.-

I hope you guys enjoyed it, and as I said, it did have masks.

All of you are probs like, WTF is evil Marni doing here?

All will be explained in the next chapter, unless I feel like being mean and not explain anything. Jokes, I wouldn't do that to you  guys.... Or would I? O_o

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!!!!

No, I wouldn't. I will explain it.

Well, toodles guys!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 39 13
Grace Cabello,is a 18 year old girl that was raised in Mystic Falls, Virginia her bloodline is not as normal as she thought. She's supernatural, a wi...
2.7M 49.4K 64
Emilias father dies and she is left alone in this world. She is still confident that she can make it on her own, but since she hasn't turned eighteen...
39.5K 350 16
What if Damon and Stefan had a sister? This is the story about Sarah, a half vampire, half human hybrid. She's the Salvatores little sister and has b...
199K 2.9K 40
First book. Vanessa Salvatore, 164 year old vampire. Twin sister of Stefan and younger sister of Damon. Through the first 64 years of her vampire l...