Grateful.

By Tygas_babeey

Not Everyone Has It Easy. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
Book 2

32

2.6K 91 15
By Tygas_babeey

(Daddy 😍)

°Odell

The Next Morning.

I Looked At Myself In The Mirror One Last Time, Before I Was About To Go Downstairs Rain Is On Her Way Over Here And I'm Quite Frankly Nervous. I Just Hope She Doesn't Fly Off The Handle And Flip Out On Me.

I Walked Downstairs And Went Into The Livin' Room Sittin' Down On The Couch. Just Then The Doorbell Rung...Damn She Got Here Fast. I Got Up And Unlocked The Door Openin' It Ta' See Rain.

"Hey Good Mornin'." I Said Lettin' Her In.

"Good Morning." She Said.

Fuck Man My Heart Is Beatin' Fast..

"Where's Jarvis?" She Asked Sittin' Down

"He Went Out Fo' A Run." I Said Takin' A Seat.

"Oh." She Said.

We Sat There For A Few Minutes In Silence..Things Are Startin' Ta' Get Really Awkward So Now I Have To Break The Ice.

"So I Wanna Start Off By Sayin' That I'm Sorry." I Said Sincerely.

"Okay..." She Said.

"I Will Admit That I Was Bein' Selfish And I Was Thinkin' 'Bout Myself." I Said.

"Odell Even Talking About This Just Pissess Me Off And Makes Me Upset, I Was Loyal To You And I Would Never Do Anything To Disrespect You. But It's Clear That You Didn't Feel The Same Way About Me." She Said.

"I Do Feel The Same Way." I Said.

"If You Did We Wouldn't Be In This Position." She Said.

"I Understand That We All Make Mistakes." I Said.

That's When I Felt My Jaw Burnin'... Wait Did She Just Slap Me?

"How The Fuck Do You Make The Same Mistakes For The Last Three To Four Months?" She Rasied Her Voice.

I Sat There' Just Lookin' At Her As My Cheek Burned.

"Exactly You Piece Of Shit I Can't Stand Your Punk Ass, These Past Few Months You Have Done Nothing But Fill My Head With Bullshit." She Said.

She Got Up Grabbin' Her Purse.

"Wait Whea' You Goin'?" I Asked.

"I'm Going Home I Can't Stand Here And Listen To The Bullshit You Telling Me." She Said.

She Walked Over To The Door As I Got Up Followin' Her.

"Baby Pl-" She Cut Me Off.

"Don't Call Me Baby, My Name Is Rain." She Said.

And Wit' That She Walked Out And Slammed The Door Behind Her. I Walked Upstairs Goin' Into My Bedroom.

My Started To Ring Inside My Pocket And I Checked It To See Who It Was...It Was Rella.

"FUCK MAN!!" I Yelled Throwin' My Phone Up Against The Wall.

"Breakin' Things Isn't Gonna Make Ha' Come Back." Someone Said.

I Instantly Turned Around To See Jarvis.

(Oh Yeah Btw Congrats To Jarvis He Just Welcomed His First Child Into The World 😍 It's A Beautiful Baby Girl!)

"Jarvis Not Now I'm Not In The Mood." I Said.

"Yea You Always Say That When You Don't Understand." He Said.

"Don't Understand What?!" I Snapped.

I'm Really 'Bout Ta' Snap On His Ass..

"She's Clearly Still Upset With You, I Mean You Can't Blame Her...Tryin' To Heal From Someone Cheatin' On Them Is Hard." He Said.

"So Now What Do I Do?" I Sat Down Sighin'.

"Well...You Need Ta' Build Ya' Trust Back Up." He Said.

"And How Do I Do That?" I Asked.

"Well You Need To Completely Start Over." He Said.

"Whateva I'll Think Of Somethin'." I Said.

"Well Yea Whateva I'm Gonna Go Shower." He Said.

"You Do That." I Said.

He Walked Out Leavin' Me Alone, What The Fuck Am I Gonna Do Now To Really Get Ha' Back?

Two Weeks Later.

°Rain

"Wait Slow Down I Can't Keep Up!" I Yelled Laughing As I Tried To Keep Up.

I Was Running The Track With Zayn But He Was Just Leaving Me In The Dust As Expected. Lately For These Past Two Weeks We Have Been Chilling With Each Other, Basically Enjoying Each Others Company.

He Has Been Helping Me Get My Mind Off Of The Things That Happened Between This Odell And Rella Situation. Hanging Out With Zayn Is Just So Fun To Be Honest It's Never A Dull Moment With Him, But In All Reality I Know I'm Gonna Have To Snap Out Of It Sooner Or Later.

Cause I Know Me And Zayn Wouldn't Probably Be A Good Fit At Dating One Another...Or Would We?

"How Can't You Keep Up? Wasn't You A Track Star In College?" He Asked Slowing Down.

"Yeah But That Was So Long Ago." I Said.

I Slowed Down And Jogged Over To The Benches To Sit Down And Catch My Breath.

"I Cannot Believe That I Out Ran A Former Track Star, I Thought You Still Had It." Zayn Said Coming Over To Me.

I Rolled My Eyes And Sipped My Bottle Of Water, He Then Sat Down Next To Me.

"Well At Least I'm Still Cute." I Said.

He Laughed A Little.

"Yeah No Doubt About That." He Agreed.

"Well Thanks." I Said.

"Your Welcome Ma, So Have You Spoken To Your Ex?" He Asked.

"Nope Not At All." I Said.

"Oh Okay. So Whatchu Doing Tonight Once We Leave Here?" He Asked.

I Looked At Him And He Looked Kind Of Nervous...I Mean It's Kind Of Cute But I Think I Know Where This Is Going.

"Showering And Then Chilling Why?" I Asked.

"Oh Nothing I Was Just Wondering If You Wanted To Go And Grab Something To Eat With Me?" He Asked.

Told Ya

"Uh Um..Sure Why Not? What Time Are You Going To Stop By?" I Asked.

"8:30?" He Asked.

"Okay." I Said.

It Then Became An Awkward Silence..

"Alright Well We Better Get Going So We Can Both Be Ready On Time." He Said Getting Up.

"Good Idea." I Said.

We Gathered All Our Things And Left.

Twenty Minutes Later.

He Pulled Up To Linda's House And I Grabbed All My Things Getting Out.

"I'll See You Later." I Said.

"Okay I'll Call You." He Said.

"Okay." I Said.

And With That He Pulled Off. I Then Made My Way Up The Drive Way Going Up To The Front Door Unlocking It With My Key.

"Hey Boo!" I Called Out For Linda.

I Took A Step Inside And Closed The Door Locking It Behind Me.

"Hey I'm Up Here!" She Yelled Back.

I Then Jogged Upstairs Going Into Her Bedroom.

"What's Up?" I Asked Sitting Down On Her Bed.

"Nothing Just Got Home I Treated Myself For Some Wingstop." She Said.

"Aw That Sounds Good Right About Now." I Said.

"I Know It Was. So How Was You Day What Did You Do?" She Asked.

"Nothing I Went Out With Zayn." I Said.

"Oh What Did Y'all Do?" She Asked.

"Nothing Work Out Run The Track." I Said.

"Oh That's Cool." She Said.

"Yeah And He Asked Me To Have Dinner With Him Tonight." I Said.

"Foreal? What Did You Say?" She Asked.

"I Said Yes." I Said.

"Aw Well You Better Go Get Ready." She Warned.

"I Am." I Said.

"Okay Well Go Get Ready And When You Come Back I'll Have Some Wine Ready And We Can Talk About It." She Said.

"Sounds Fun I'm Gonna Go Get Ready." I Said.

I Got Up And Made My Way To My Bedroom..Walking Into My Bathroom That's Connected I Then Turned On My Shower. Walking Back Into My Room Going Into My Walk In Closet To Find Something To Wear.

I Settled On These Pair Of Black Jeans And This Cute Rugrats Shirt, Pulling The Outfit Off The Rack I Then Walked Back Into My Room Laying The Outfit Out On My Bed. I Then Went Back Into The Bathroom Removing My Sweaty Clothes And Getting In The Shower.

Twenty Seven Minutes Later.

After Getting Out And Drying Off, Lotioning My Body Up, And Flat Ironing My Hair I Was Know Putting The Finishing Touches On My Makeup.

"I Look Good." I Said To Myself.

I Then Upwrapped The Towel That Was Wrapped Around My Body, I Slipped On My Bra & Panties Then I Slipped My My Clothes. I Was About To Put On My Necklace When There Was A Knock On My Door.

"Come In!" I Called Out.

I Continued On What I Was Doing When I Heard The Door Close Back.

"Hey Rain." The Person Said.

I Scrunched Up My Eyebrows And Turned Around.

"Odell What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked.

Why The Hell Did Linda Even Let Him In?

"I'm Hea' Ta' See You." He Said.

That's When I Noticed His Sorry Ass Had Some Flowers In His Hands.

"I Don't Understand Why I Haven't Spoken To You In A Couple Weeks." I Said.

"I Kno' I've Been Gettin' Myself Togetha' Actually." He Said.

A Bunch Of Bullshit.

"Is That So?" I Asked Rolling My Eyes.

"Yea." He Said.

I Brushed My Hair And Smoothed it Out To Make Sure It Looked Good.

"So Why Are You Here?" I Asked Turning Around And Looking At Him.

"Well I Wanna Start Off By Givin' These Ta' You." He Said.

He Handed The Flowers Over To Me..I Mean I Can Admit That Red Roses Are My Favorite.

"Well...Thanks." I Said.

"And That I Miss You And Luv You." He Said.

"Well I Love Me Too." I Said.

"Rain Baby I Am Really Tryin' Wit' You." He Said.

"How? I Have Yet To See Any Type Of Progress." I Said.

"I Have Gotten Myself Togetha' So I Can Come At You Correct." He Said.

"That's Nice." I Said.

"Rain You Bein' Sarcastic Is Makin' It Harder Than What It Is." He Said.

"I Mean What The Fuck Do You Want Me To Do? Run And Jump Back Into Your Arms? Cause That's Not What's Gonna Happen." I Said.

"Well I Mean Can You Atleast Cut A Nigga Some Slack I Feel Like I'm Doin' Tricks And Shit Fa' You." He Snapped.

Oh No The Fuck He Didn't.

"Well I Mean YOU CHEATED ON ME REMEMBER" I Raised My Voice.

I Don't Know If He Has Forgot To Why We Are In The Position We Are In Byt He's About To Make Me Slap The Shit Out Of His Punk Ass.

"Rain I Luv You But You Are Not Showin' Me Any Effort On If You Want To Continue And Fix Our Relationship." He Said.

"Well Maybe I Don't Want To." I Said.

He Then Looked Up At Me.

"Wait What Did You Just Say?" He Asked.

"Maybe I Don't Want To Continue This Relationship It's Been Drama Ever Since We Got Together." I Said.

To Be Honest It Has Been Nothing But Bullshit Since We Made The Decision To Be Together.

"I Promise You This Time It Won't Be Any Type Of Drama." He Said.

"Well That's Something I Have To Think About." I Said.

He Then Sighed.

"But I Luv You." He Said.

"I Know That, But If You Really Loved Me You Wouldn't Have Done What You Did." I Said.

"Aight." He Said.

°Odell

I Was About Ta' Walked Out Of Rains Room When I Stopped Myself.

"I Mean Can I Atleast Treat You Ta' Somethin' Ta' Eat?" I Asked.

I Mean Why Not Since I Am Already Dressed.

"No I Can't I Already Have Plans." She Said.

That's When I Noticed She Was All Dressed Up.

"Whea' You Goin'?" I Raised My Eyebrows.

"That's None Of Your Business." She Said.

Well Yes It Is When I'm Trynna Get Ya' Back.....

"Who You Goin' Out Wit' Rain?" I Asked.

"Once Again That's None Of Your Business." She Said.

"You Betta Not Be Goin' Out Wit' Anotha' Dude." I Said.

"But If I Was Why Is That Any Of Your Business?" She Asked.

"Rain Can You Just Tell Me?" I Snapped.

"We Are Just Friends." She Said.

Her Sayin' That Made My Blood Boil Fa' Some Reason.

"What's His Name?" I Asked.

"Why Do You Wanna Know So You Can Track Him Down And interrogate Him?" She Asked.

"Man Just Tell Me." I Said.

"His Name Is Zayn." She Said Puttin' On Her Lipstick.

Hold The Fuck Up.

"Zayn Who? What's His Last Name?" I Asked.

"Fuller." She Snapped.

Bingo That's Who I Thought She Was Talkin' 'Bout.

"Do You Kno' Who Zayn Is Related To?" I Asked.

"No Why?" She Asked.

"Because That Bitch Zasha Is His Sister." I Said.

.

.

(Uh Oh Happy New Years Eve Guys 🎉🎊)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 370 17
A short cut in life has never been an option. Spilling of blood for surviving has never been an option. No matter how rocky your life can get never t...
65.6K 1.5K 23
Some people say that when two people are meant to be, no time is too long, no distance is too far and no one can tear them apart.
48.8K 3.7K 15
Love keeps us strong when Life falls apart.
405K 15K 47
it's hard to be in love when everyone says it's wrong.