Sans X Frisk (An Undertale FF)

Por Turtleluv42

After Ethan (Frisk's older brother) broke the barrier and set everyone free, they went on a huge trip around... Más

1: Frisk's Finally Back
2: A Threat
3: A Date With Sans
4: Bed
5: The Missing Knife
6: Taking Action
7: Bye Ant
8: In the Hospital
9: Going "Home"
10: Morning on the Beach
11: Unexpected Guest
12: She's Not Dead...Hopefully
13: I Love You
14: Cracking
15: Happy Birthday Frisk
16: Happy Birthday Frisk pt. 2
17: I Hate You, Chara!
18: Into a Storm
19: Movie Night
20: The Best Fear Melter
21: Ant?
22: Kidnapped
23: Deal
24: Escape
25: Where Are You?
26: Miracle
27: Twin Talk
28: Nightmares
29: Wedding Time
30: Stressed Out
31: Intruder?
32: Intruder
33: Dead
34: False Awakening
35: Take Frisk's Words
36: Back From the Dead
37: Whole Again
38: Back Home
39: A New Language
40: Where?
41: Triggered
42: Somewhat Forgiven
43: Amy
44: I'm Done
46: I'll Think About It
47: We're Good Now
48: Back Together
49: A Trip
50: Back at the Lab
51: Just a Day
52: Still at the Lab
53: Snapping
54: Snapping pt. 2
55: Time Out
56: Scared of Myself
57: DT and LV
58: Yet Another Fight
59: Last Goodbye?
60: Three Years
A Small Thanks (Not a part)

45: Taken In and Thrown Out

612 23 18
Por Turtleluv42

Seconds turn to minutes and minutes turn to hours. The sun set and its started to drizzle. I didn't notice until a shiver went down my spine and I snapped out of thought.

"Frisk!" I hear someone call.

I look to the voice. Chara has her front door open. She closes it and runs up to me with an umbrella. "What are you doing out here?"

I look down as tears sting my eyes. I try to hold them back but fail.

"What's-" she places a hand on my shoulder and I hug her. "You're freezing! Come inside." She keeps her arm around me and leads me inside.

We get inside and I kick off my soaking wet shoes. Chara runs down a hallway and comes back with a towel. She wraps it around my shoulders and we both sit on the couch.

"Calm Frisk. Tell me what's up." She says.

I hold my hands up to start signing something but burry my face into them instead.

Chara rubs my back and shushes me.

"Sans was...was." I start but can't finish.

"You don't need to talk. Just calm down. I can read hands."

I nod. "Yes I do."

I take a few deep breaths and stop crying.

"What was Sans doing?" Chara asks.

"First he almost got us killed at a club, then he brought a girl named Amy home from said club, after that he was caught kissing her when I got home." I explain.

"What did Sans say about him kissing that bitch that I'm debating if I should brutally murder? No one messes with my Frisk and gets away with it."

"He was drunk. He didn't understand anything I was signing. He tried saying he was sorry but I was too upset to listen to him."

"I'm so sorry Frisk. You don't deserve this shit."

"I just don't understand why he would do this. Yes, I know he's drunk but why had he even taken the fist sip? Do you think this was Amy's plan? To get him drunk then..." I trail off as the thought fills my mind.

"Maybe." Chara says not wanting to lie to me. "How about you stay here for the night. I don't want you walking in this weather and you probably don't even want to think about Sans right now." She stands and leads me to an empty bedroom. She gives me clean clothes and lets me rest.

I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling. I can't sleep. Emotions are consuming me. Sadness, anger, confusion, hatred then back to sadness. I've been crying off and on for hours now. I fall asleep, or rather cry myself to sleep, after another hour or two of thinking.

I get home and the same slow music is playing. I quickly look up and see Sans and Amy holding each other in their arms. They look...happy.

"When's that little skank Frisk coming back?" Amy asks.

"Who cares. She'll get mad when she sees us and probably won't come back. We won't have to worry about her ever again." Sans answers.

She smiles and kisses him. "Blue?" She says once they pull apart.

He nods and waits for her question.

"Did you ever really love Frisk?" She asks.

"Pfft!" He says and starts laughing. "You know she's just a pain that won't fucking leave my house. You're my one and only Amy. I love you."

She smiles again. "What was I thinking? Amy pulls him closer until their foreheads are touching. "I love you too."

They kiss...and kiss...and kiss.

They finally stop and Sans turns to me. He lets go of Amy. "Frisk?" He grabs my shoulders and throws me against the wall.

I bounce off the wall but lean against it again.

"Frisk!" Amy yells with anger filling her eyes.

"Wake up!" They scream.

I open my eyes and sit up straight. My forehead is dripping with sweat and my throat hurts like Hell.

"Are you ok?" Chara asks. She's sitting on the edge of the bed. "You were screaming in your sleep. What happened?"

In my dream I was trying to get them to stop even looking at each other. They wouldn't listen to me or didn't hear me. It was almost like they were in a trance. The same trance that Sans puts me in when he holds me like that.

Love.

'I just had a...bad dream.' I sign.

Chara places a hand on my forehead. "You're burning up."

'It's probably just the nightmare.'

My stomach is turning and my head is pounding. Is it possible to get sick from crying? Either that or it was the rain. That's possible.

"Well, you can stay as long as you want, take what you need too." She stands and opens the door. "And try not to think about it too much. This can't just be from a nightmare."

I turn my head away from her as she walks out of the room.

I've only been here for a night and Chara is making me feel so at home. She's been listening to everything I have to say and that's let me get a lot of things off my chest. I can't thank her enough.

Sans' POV
Frisk slams the door after running out.

I sigh but don't go after her. Instead, I put my forehead on the door and close my eyes.

Amy runs her hands up my back to my shoulders. She wraps her arms around my neck and puts her lips next to my ear. "What do ya say we do another round? It'll ease the pain."

Alcohol was what started this mess so I just sigh.

She lets go of me and walks back to the couch.

I turn around and slide down the door.

Amy sits in front of me with another two shots in hand. She holds one out to me.

I take it, down it and somehow crush the glass in my hand. I stand and throw the broken glass on the floor before I lock myself in my room.

*The Next Day*

I wake up with the worst hangover I've had in a while. My stomach is on fire and my head is pounding. I hold my arm over my eyes and continue laying there.

Two slight knocks come from the door.

"What-" I hold a fist over my mouth to keep myself from puking. I choke it down and keep my arm over my eyes. "What do you want, Aim?"

She try's opening the door but fails. In seconds the door is wide open. She knows how to pick a lock. Great.

She walks over to me and lays on her stomach next to me. She slaps my chest and aggressively rubs it to get my attention.

I take my arm off my eyes and look at her. She's still wearing Frisk's ripped sweater and now jean shorts. She looks unfazed by the alcohol.

She gets closer to me and tries kissing me. I pull my head away and sit up.

She does the same and reaches for my shoulder.

I want to see what she's doing so I let her be.

She pulls my closer and gets my hoodie off my shoulders.

I push her off. "Stop! What're you fucking doing?"

"Oh come on baby Blue. You know what I want." She pushes herself towards me.

I teleport in front of the door and hold my head. Magic doesn't help in the slightest with drinking as much as I did.

"Still hungover? That's ok. Drunk s-"

"Get out." I cut her off.

"What?"

"I said, get out. That was a one time thing that shouldn't have happened at all."

"You can't just kick me out! I have nowhere else to go! I don't have a car or money or food. I'll die out there!"

"Yeah bud, have fun with that."

Her jaw drops.

I watch as she storms out of the room and down the stairs. Her grabs my car keys and swings the door open. She gets in the car and drives full speed down the street.

I watch as the car drives out of eyesight.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 52 21
A SEQUEL TO Undercats!!! MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE GENOCIDE ROUTE It's been 5 years since Frisk freed everyone from the Underground. She and Sans had b...
2.1K 96 21
"Everyone has their story, but ours is no fairytale. We lived it. We both endured it. God, I just wonder why it all went so wrong..." "Not all of it...
1K 70 21
Btw this is my first fan fiction so please don't judge if I make any spelling mistakes or anything. Thanks! Frisk has broken the barrier but humans r...
15.3K 307 12
"Please... don't let me win." --- CONTAINS GENOCIDE SPOILERS NO LEMONS (ew that disgusting trash) SWEARING -- This is my first fanfiction based on Un...