Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 27•

36.7K 794 1.1K
By camrenkordied

Y/N's POV

"Y/N LOOK!" Camila gasped out loud as we walked around a store in the middle of the city.

"Huh?" I chuckled as I walked towards Camila and she held up two onesies.

"We could match!!" She smiled widely and I giggled taking the Cookie Monster onesie as she took Elmo.

"You want it?" I asked her and she suddenly got shy and indecisive.

"Uhm I mean I don't know-"

"Come on." I giggled wrapping my arm around her and walking up to the register.

After I paid for it she smiled widely hugging me from the side and once we walked out of the store the girls came up to us with their Fro-Yo.

"I swear I could live off of this." Ally hummed and Amber agreed with her while Dinah smirked at me.

"What'd you guys get?" Natalie asked as she took a spoonful of frozen yogurt.

"Matching onesies! We're going to be so comfy tonight." Camila jumped up with excitement and I giggled wrapping an arm around her.

I watched Lauren take a deep breath while the girls conversed and I watched her look Camila up and down. I looked at Erica for some reason and I watched her silently pout and freak out as her snack dropped from her spoon and onto the floor.

Of course she'd care more about food than her ex girlfriend/best friend. Anddd that's how it's supposed to be.

I glanced at Lauren once more then back at Camila who was laughing along with Dinah. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and kissed the side of her head not caring if we were in public. Lauren intently watched me while I whispered, "I love you" in Camila's ear which only made Camila smile and look back at me.

She kissed me quickly, "I love you more," She admitted with a loving smile and turned back to a cooing Natalie and Normani. While I glanced at Lauren who irritatedly ate her Fro-Yo and I smirked.

That was until I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked around to see a teenage girl shyly smiling.

"Uh hi sorry to bother you but may I get a picture?" The girl asked and I smiled letting Camila go.

"With all of us? Or just me? Or ya know this beautiful, gorgeous girl? I mean they're all beautiful but she's a catch." I winked as I nudged Camila and she giggled lightly slapping my side.

"Shut up." She giggled shaking her head and leaned against me with a smile.

"Uhm with all of you? I'm such a huge fan." The girl giggled sheepishly and I looked at the girls.

"You all ready?" I asked with a chuckle as I pulled Camila into my side as she leaned her head against my shoulder lovingly.

"Uh yeah sure."

The girl gave her phone to what I assume was her sister and Camila kissed my cheek as I held her. While the girls posed in their own way and Erica kissed the girls cheek along with Dinah. After a few pictures we all separated from each other besides Camila and I.

"Thank you so much." The girl smiled happily and I hugged her with a smile.

"What's your name?" I asked and she shuffled nervously on her feet.

"Leena." She answered with a blush and I smiled nodding.

"Well it's great to meet you Leena." I smiled hugging her once more and she let out a breathy shy laugh.

"Mi hija! Let's go!" I heard some woman yell out from a distance and I saw the girl sigh.

"I don't think she knows it's you guys." She laughed lightly and I rubbed her shoulder with a smile.

"Don't wanna keep mama bear waiting." Normani smiled kissing her cheek and the girl nodded turning around with a small wave.

But she turned back around to us and looked at me and Camila, "By the way I totally ship you two..sorry don't kill me!" She yelped and ran away causing me to laugh with Camila.

The girl turned her head back once more and I winked at her before Camila gave me a kiss on the lips. I giggled as I could hear Leena squeal and Camila smiled pecking my lips repeatedly.

"Okay quit it love birds we have some actual fun shit to do instead of watching you tongue bathe each other." Erica commented causing Amber and Lauren to laugh I pulled back from Camila with a giggle.

"Loser." I punched her arm and Erica pouted holding it.

"Ow meanie." She stuck her tongue out at me and I chuckled before walking with the group.

"Oh ya know! Don't mind us! A group of celebrities walking around a random mall!" Dinah waved her hand around while her voice was filled with sarcasm.

"Like seriously? Everyone knows where we're going to be at all the time! How aren't we getting mobbed yet?" Lauren exclaimed throwing her cup of Fro-Yo away.

"Because we're not in South America." Amber mumbled playing with her cup and Ally nudged her.

"Don't be mean."

"Just saying." Amber mumbled again and I giggled with Camila.

"I'm hungry-"

"When aren't you Erica?" Natalie rolled her eyes and the group laughed.

"I guess Y/NN likes girls with an appetite." Dinah commented and I looked down at Camila who innocently looked up at me as she ate someone's frozen yogurt.

"Ah!" Amber let out an abrupt loud laugh as she high-fived Dinah.

"You brought that shit up once again I luh you." Amber added and I rolled my eyes as I kissed Camila's temple.

"Let's get going then." I commented causing Camila to chuckle as she wrapped her arms around me from the side.

_

Camila's POV

"Oh my goshhh they have tacos!" Erica gasped as she slightly clapped her hands while looking at the menu.

I turned to a laughing Y/N and watched her eyes sparkle as looked at an excited Erica. I squeezed her hand with mine softly and she squeezed back before looking down at me with a loving smile. I then felt my heart beat faster as she gave me those shiny eyes and I kissed her lips.

"No!" We heard a few of the girls hiss at us and I separated from her lips.

"What?" I huffed rolling my eyes.

"No making out at the table." Normani said while everyone else agreed which only made me roll my eyes again.

"Whatever I'm hungry." I flipped through the menu and Ally snorted.

"For a burrito." She commented and I gasped along with Y/N while the group of Serendipity laughed deeply.

"Oh shit who knew Allysus could also be the queen of spilt tea." Amber spoke drinking her soda and Ally shrugged giggling with the girls.

"I hate you all." Y/N spoke and the rest of the girls bursted out laughing.

God let them never be in movies.

"I can't believe you all." I blushed looking back down at the menu and Y/N stared me down.

"Sorry Mila." Dinah laughed and I nervously looked up at Y/NN.

"You told them?" She asked with a face I couldn't quite read.

"No, Amber told Dinah and yeah Dinah and her big mouth basically told everyone." I shrugged and she let out a chuckle shaking her head.

"Amber you realize I'm gonna kill you when we leave right?" Y/N said with a fake smile and I giggled eating the appetizer.

"Eh at least I'll die happy." She shrugged dipping her chip in some nacho cheese.

"Camz." I heard Lauren speak up and I turned to her with raised eyebrows.

But suddenly she blew through her straw and a spitball was blown onto my face. I groaned causing her to laugh with a cute smile and I frowned at her but couldn't help but giggle along.

"You always do this! Why?" I huffed causing her to giggle again and she shrugged smirking at me.

"It's fun to see you squirm plus it's like old times." She said while the others conversed in their own conversations.

I smiled to myself as I thought about X Factor days and we would have a battle in our rooms of just spitballs. Then it became such a big thing that everyone joined in. I giggled remembering the face Carly Rose Sonenclar made as she and Bea Miller hid under the beds.

"Good times." I commented with a laugh and she giggled with me.

"Okay but Vino and Tate had the like the perfect aim I swear." Lauren commented and I threw my head back and laughed as I remembered Vino blowing the paper wad right in the middle of Lauren's forehead.

"That night will go down in history." I chuckled and Lauren smiled adoringly at me which only made me conflicted with what I felt.

It didn't really compare to Y/N's heart stopping shiny eyes but Lauren hasn't given me that look since the first year we started dating. I looked away as I looked into her green eyes too long and looked at Y/N. She lightly chuckled at what Natalie said before looking down at the table. I tried to take her hand in mine but she grabbed her soda as the other one itched her neck.

I felt my heart ache a little as I knew she intentionally did that and didn't wanna hold my hand. I looked down at my lap sadly before feeling my pocket buzz and I took my phone out.

(Private Chat)

DinahDime😈: She saw that btw..

Mila🍑: See what exactly??

DinahDime😈: You and Lauren all googly eyed over each other..

Mila🍑: What?? It wasn't even like that ???

DinahDime😈: Well it looked like when you and Y/N look at each other 🐸☕️

Mila🍑: I don't even like Lauren like that anymore

DinahDime😈: You can never really get rid of your feelings for your first love. Just be careful cause if you hurt that precious little cuddle bear then Amber and I will hurt you and Lauren.

DinahDime😈: With love tho boo always with love 😚

I frowned deeply looking at Dinah and she shrugged with Amber before they both simultaneously drank their soda. Weird. I then looked at Y/N who stared off into space as Erica spoke to her animatedly. I leaned up kissing her jawline then her ear.

"I love you, you got me." I whispered and she looked at me before giving me a soft passionate kiss that made my head spin.

"Oh okay just kiss and ignore everything I was saying." Erica crossed her arms and I smiled against Y/N's perfect lips.

"Hey guys you ready?" The waitress came up to us and we nodded while I took Y/N's hand in mine as I took notice of Lauren huffing.

"Yeah we're ready." Y/N spoke as she looked at Lauren then she kissed my head.

Great..two jellyfishes that I see everyday.

_

"I want the Fifth Harmony apartment! This isn't fair!" Natalie whined with Erica and I chuckled as I set my bags down onto the couch.

"Our management set it up seeing as we would be staying in Los Angeles for a couple months at a time." Dinah said and I nodded yawning as the day's events caught up to me.

"I'm gonna go put on my onesie." I mumbled and Y/N giggled at my tiredness.

"Me too come on." She chuckled and I smiled up at her before opening my arms indicating I wanted to be picked up.

"Big baby.." She paused before picking me up bridal style, "My baby." She smirked and I kissed her lips.

"All yourss." I giggled while she carried me through the hall.

Quickly entering my room then quickly getting dressed into our onesies I giggled at her. She pulled me into her as she kissed my lips while one hand rested on the dip of my back while the other rested on my ass.

"Mhm let's go Cookie Monster." I smirked kissing her lips once more.

"After you Canola." She smirked back and I frowned at her causing her to laugh and push me through my door.

"GUYS!" Normani yelled out after us and we walked through the living room.

"Oh hey anyways we're gonna do a livestream-"

"You're shitting me right?" Y/N cut her off and I looked up at her.

"What?"

"We waited fucking years for another livestream and you're gonna do one now? When no one is expecting it? Are you really trying to kill someone?" Y/N huffed causing me to giggle and pull her down onto the couch with me.

"Why you complaining? You're in it with us." Mani rolled her eyes and I chuckled against Y/N's chest.

"Yeah, yeah." Y/N mumbled and I kissed her lips softly.

"You sleeping over tonight?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"If you want me to yeah, I'll sleep anywhere."

"Good I need you tonight." I mumbled before draping a leg over her and cuddling into her like a koala.

"Like every night." She smirked against my head and I giggled.

"Heyy guys! It's been like four hundred years since we did a livestream but here we are!" Ally greeted as she set the computer on the table to give a wide view of everyone in the room.

"Yes, Serendipity our friends are here and they're joining in with us." Dinah smiled and high-fived Amber.

"Hmm? Where is Y/N and Camila? The world may never know." Natalie smirked and Y/N threw a pillow at her head.

"Ow okay they're right over there." Natalie pouted pointing over to us and I waved with a happy smile before cuddling back into her.

"Goals." Erica said and Normani hit her arm with a small smile and a whisper.

"It's obvious." Erica whispered and I rolled my eyes along with Y/N.

"Learn how to whisper Er!" Y/N said getting up and I pouted holding onto her.

"Cami get up." She giggled deeply as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I was comfortable now you fucked it up." I groaned and Y/N giggled picking me up with no effort at all which only made my core throb once again.

"We have juice boxes in the fridge-"

Ally was cut off when Erica got up and ran into the kitchen with Y/N as I was still in her arms.

"Children." She scoffed from the living room and I saw Lauren look back at us.

Then all of a sudden my ass was smacked and I was sat on the counter clueless. Y/N giggled evilly and I glared at her before climbing across the counter and catching her body with my legs. Pulling her into me she laughed shaking her head as she sipped on a juice box Erica gave her.

"Sesame Street has become dirty and it's now an adult film so let's just move the computer this wayy-"

"LEAVE IT!" Erica yelled before laughing with the rest of the girls.

"Want some??" Y/N asked teasingly as she sipped the juice and I stared up at her as her hood was almost over her eyes.

"Give it to me." I mumbled and she pulled me to the complete edge while her front was pressed against mine.

"I will later on but do you want some of this fruit punch deliciousness!" She hummed and I stared into her eyes with a blank face.

"You're a child." I stated and she giggled slightly.

"Maybe? Maybe not. Hm." She hummed again and sipped her juice box in front of me.

I wrapped my legs around her tightly and took her juice from her hand as she tried to back away from me. I giggled slurping down the rest of the juice and she pouted towards me.

"That wasn't nice of you Canola." She mumbled and I giggled wrapping my arms around her neck waiting for her to carry me back into the living room.

"No you walk!" She pouted again and I laughed to myself again and she backed away as I clung onto her upper body.

"Relentless I tell you!" She yelled and the girls looked back at us as she walked to the couch without touching me.

"She didn't wanna carry me." I mumbled before tightening my hold on her so I wouldn't fall.

"She drank my juice!" Y/N exclaimed causing the girls to giggle.

"How can two children be tog-" Erica went to say but Natalie and Ally covered her mouth with a pillow.

Stupid Erica you should know by now that everyone will catch on. They're fucking Harmonizers.

"Anywayss back to my story where I fell off the swing ten feet in the air when I was in second grade..." Amber turned back to the camera along with everyone else.

"Take me into your loving arms!" I sang and Y/NN giggled shaking her head.

"Please?" I pouted innocently.

"No."

"I'll let you do anything to me in bed tonight." I mumbled and I felt her arms wrap around my waist while one hand rested on my butt.

"Perv." I scoffed and she giggled holding me tightly.

"I love youss." She giggled and I kissed her cheek before she sat me on the edge of the couch.

"I love you more." I rolled my eyes and she gasped over dramatically as she rested her arms on each side of me.

"You ma'am are rude." She said in her British accent and I smiled.

"I love you so much." I scrunched up my nose cutely, "Better?"

"Much." She giggled kissing the back of my neck as I looked into the camera.

"Wouldn't a YouNow be easier? It's literally just an app." I mumbled and the girls shrugged.

"We're already doing it bye Canola." Dinah put her large hand in my face and I grunted lightly pushing her back with my feet.

"You and Y/NN need to stop saying that shit!" I hissed causing her and Y/N to laugh.

"Whatever Canola." She giggled and I watched the comment section blow up with Caminah and Y/Ship/N.

Miamicutie727: Look how cute Y/N and Camila are matching ajsjsk

Caminahgoals: Y/Ship/N is so fucking real omgg I'm feeling faint

Camrenlurv: IM SO CONFUSED!! Is Y/sHiP/N  rEaL??

"You know The Real is my favorite talk show at the moment." Erica smirked and Amber laughed into her shoulder.

I rolled my eyes before smiling and leaning into Y/N who stood behind me as I still sat at the top edge of the couch.

"The Real."

"Real."

"Real as fuck."

"Okay uhm Camz can you come here real quick I need your opinion on something." Lauren stood up with a small look of irritation on her face and I nodded.

"Sure." I smiled and looked back at Y/N who glanced at Lauren with a small glare.

She unwrapped her arms from me and picked me up to set me on the ground and when she did I pushed her lightly out of the camera view and kissed her lips. I giggled as she pinched my sides and walked away as I slapped her hands.

Lauren walked into her room with an expectant look on her face and I sighed.

Here we go again.

__________________________

Oyeeee we got some jellyfishes up in disss bitch 😏😏😂

Hope you enjoyed and if you didn't then there's always a next chapter

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie

_______________________
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Instagram: KordyingCamren
Twitter: HarmonizeCarly
Tumblr: bittersweetawakening
Snapchat: camztrapqueen
Word Count: 3,282

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...
24.4K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
54.9K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...
187K 5.3K 43
An accident leads to Lauren being in a coma for a year. She wakes up and doesn't remember the girls or the rough relationship her and Camila have had...