unexpected love >> tomlinson

By Raquel519

He was there for fun. She was there to brush off a heartbreak. More

1. Unexpected Love
2. Clubs and Boys
3. Hungover
4. Blue Eyes
5. Here's My Number, So Call Me Maybe
6. I Can't Believe Im Doing This
7. Ice Cream Parlor
8. Chests and Notes
9. Ice Cream Date
10. What If We.....
11. Confidence and Class Dreams
12. Breaking In
13. Skype Calls and Reuniting
14. Brush With Death
15. Apologizing and One Big Question
16. Answers and Confessions
17. Never Have I Ever
18. Class of 2013
19. Mom! Dad!
20. Help! Please! Help!
21. Please Remember
22. Sweaty Palms and Memories
23. Sass Masta From Doncasta
24. Keep Your Head Down
25. Trust is Tested
26. Anxiety
27. Niall and Apologies
28. Interviews and Necklaces
29. "Are you ashamed?"
30. Caught & Nightmares
31. Classic
32. Their Memory
33. "You're My Idiot."
34. Cliche Performances & Tired Eyes
35. Scare
37. Models & Talking it Out
38. Birthday
39. Surprise!
40. The Letter
41. Choosing; Forever
42. Found
43. Promise
Epilogue

36. Suit and Tie

125 2 0
By Raquel519

This could possibly get slightly steamy ;)

OH! and they stay in hotels during tour in here :)

36.

3 weeks later

"Louis leave! I need to get ready!" I whined. He shook his head. "Lou, we have 2 hours until the show, I need to get ready and so do you!" He sighed and stood up. I smiled and backed away from the couch with just enough room for him to stand.

"Do I have to?" He whined. I chuckled. He pouted and turned to leave to go towards the boys before stopping suddenly and looking up at me with the evil eye. I looked at him quizzically.

"Lou, what the he-?" He crashed his lips onto mine, causing me to stumble back. My mind went blank for and adrenaline went through my veins causing me to want to get closer to him and kiss back. His hands travelled up my back under the flimsy material of my top. His cold hands caused goosebumps to rise on my skin. His fingers trailed up and down my spine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Suddenly, his hands gripped my hips and he detached his lips from mine only to attach them to my neck and suck harshly causing me to hiss and grip his shoulders. He nipped the skin quickly, a crazy sense of pleasure going through my body before laying a soft kiss and the hurting skin and then moving to the skin right below my jaw hinge and repeating the process inevitably finding my sweet spot. I moaned in complete pleasure and had the need to connect my lips back with his. I laid a sweet, short kiss on his lips, arms still around his neck.

"Louis, we need to get ready," I said. He huffed and checked his watch.

"We have 5 minutes. You'll be surprised how quickly I could fuck you," I gasped as his dirty words slipped from his plump lips. He chuckled.

"Louis," I started.

"Emily." He fought back.

"We cant," I said.

"Why? Like I said, it'll only take 5 minutes. You'll be so-" I stopped him before he could continue.

"I'm expecting a gift from nature soon," I mumbled. He made an O shape with his mouth in realization.

"Like how soon?"

"Like today or tomorrow soon," I answered. The same evil smirk came across his lips as he seemed to evaluate my words and made sure to pick and choose his words carefully.

"So you haven't started?" I gave him a questioning look. "You said you were 'expecting' the gift. You didn't say that you started it yet," I mentally face palmed. I glared at him. He smiled and took his lip between his teeth and sauntered closer to me, well the 3 inches we created between us, and wrapped his left arm back around my waist and took my right hand in his, intertwining our fingers. Carefully, almost apprehensivley, he leaned in and kissed me, slowly, more raw that before. I smiled and kissed him back moving my hands to his hair, tangling them in it. Without breaking the kiss though he moved my hands from his hair and pulled away, causing me to whimper at the loss of contact.

"I'm not going to force you to do anything," he whispered, "So I'm going to respect your word and go get ready. I dont want to be the bad guy here and I dont want to hurt you. It would be an honor to take you, as Jason Derulo puts it, "to the other side" but you don't want that now and I respect that. So I am going to go and get ready," He left a lingering kiss on my lips before turning, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking heel-toe to the door. I lifted my fingers up to try and capture the lingering feeling. Suddenly he turned around and grinned. "Wear your hair up tonight," he winked and closed the door leaving me to blush and my own fantasies.

**********

Lou managed to cover my hickey pretty well. You could still see the slightly reddish/ purple skin but I could blame it on poking the skin with my earring. Lou recommended I wear my Alice + Olivia Brooke dress since, afterall, Louis was taking me to the Alice + Olivia Brooke Fashion Show.

"Might as well show support," she said. Louis had said to wear my hair up but after further review Lou and I decided to just pin it to the side. So there I was, standing in my dress, looking pretty Marilyn Monroe as Lou finished brushing foundation all over. She stepped back and nodded her head in approval.

"You're ready," I thanked her graciously as she led my to Niall's room, where Louis was getting dressed.

"Remember, try to appear relaxed in front of the camera. Smile, some with teeth and some without. You dont need to answer questions if you dont want too," she coached me. I giggled.

"Thanks Lou," I hugged her tightly before turning around and knocking twice on the door and calling out my name. The door clicked and there Niall was.

"Hey Emi- Whoa.... You look.. Wow," I blushed as Niall tried to find words.

"Hey, Hey, Hey away from my girl!" Louis played around coming to the door. His jaw dropped as soon as his eyes found mine. I blushed and took in his appearance. He looked extremely dapper all dressed up in his suit, his hair in a quiff, freshly shaven. Niall moved out of the way and Louis exited the room.

"Have fun you two!" Niall called out and slammed the door. I chuckled. He kissed my cheek and then moved his lips to my ear.

"I thought I told you to wear your hair up," My breath hitched as his warm breath sent chills down my spine.

"I-I-I pinned it to the side... I didn't look good with my hair up," I stuttered. He laughed.

"I was messing with you," he kissed the tip of my nose. He took my hand in his and led me to the elevator.

The door opened to reveal a very packed elevator. There was an elderly couple squished on the left and a family of 5 on the other side with luggage everywhere. In the middle was a pizza delivery guy. Louis guided me to the back corner with his hand on the small of my back. He leaned up against the wall and pulled me into him, my back to his front. The doors closed and the elevator started moving down. The elevator was silent except for the small sounds of the little baby in the stroller. Louis starting playing with my hair, twirling it around his finger. I relaxed and leaned back into him, my head laid on his shoulder. His fingers moved to my back and brushing over the skin revealed through the open back. Goosebumps rose on my skin from the effect he had on me. I felt his cheeks rise into a smirk as the effect he had on me was known.

My eyes scanned the elevator. The elderly couple were sharing private words and the little boy and girl from the family poked at each other. I smiled as it brought back good memories of Caroline and I how we'd argue about who would hit the button or who would exit first. The pizza delivery guy made eye contact with me and smiled. I reciprocated the action and waved.

"You look nice," He mouthed.

"Thank you," I responded. Immediately Louis pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist protectively and put his head on my shoulder. I stiffened at the sudden change but then relaxed.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"That dick. He looked at you. He talked to you! And you had the nerve to respond to him!" He growled. I leaned my head against his.

"Well I wasn't just going to give him a blank stare. You know it meant nothing," I defended. His grip tightened.

"He doesn't know that," The elevator stopped and everyone piled out. Louis practically dragged me all the way to the front desk, "Tomlinson. Is my limo outside?" He demanded. The receptionist flinched at his harsh tone and checked her computer.

"It should be sir. Do you want me to call our doorman and ask to make sure?"

"Sure. Be quick!" His palm was flat on the desk and his breathing was irregular. The lady quickly dialed a phone number and picked it up.

I placed my hand on his back and moved it up and down in a comforting manner. He turned to face me, his glare never breaking.

"Louis, you need to calm down. Look I know what I did was stupid and-"

"Yes. It was stupid. What the fuck were you thinking?" His harsh tone made me flinch.

"Let me finish! Look I know it was stupid but you know it meant nothing! You know I'd never leave you. Ever. You need to control your jealousy. You need to stop flipping out whenever I make eye contact with someone of the opposite gender." I soothed. He was noticeably more relaxed.

"Im sorry," He mumbled.

"Excuse me, sir, you're ride it outside." He nodded and thanked her and pulled me out into the screaming mob of fans. He gripped my hand and led me to the limo, opening the door and pushing me inside. He climbed in and shut the door and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson!" The driver smiled and started the car.

"Hello Matt! To 115 South please!" Our driver nodded.

"Feel free to have some champagne and relax a bit. It'll take us about 15 minutes," We thanked him and Louis slid forward to close the dividing glass, "Oh and one more thing! No funny business back there. You know what I mean." My face flushed a bright red and I covered my face in my hands. Louis muttered a "Fuck you" to our driver before closing the glass.

"Champagne?" He offered. I shrugged and he poured me a glass. I thanked him and we clinked glasses. I took a swig of the sweet beverage and relaxed at the feeling of the alcohol rushing through me. I finished my glass quickly and placed it back onto the tray. Louis took my hands in his and looked me dead in the eyes.

"I'm sorry about what happened. I just get so jealous that I can't help it. One of my greatest fears is losing you. I'm really sorry Em." I smiled.

"Thank you," I kissed him and he responded by intensifying it. He pulled me up onto his lap so I straddled him. He tried to enter my mouth but I denied him, not wanting anything to happen. This answer obviously did not satisfy him. He let go of one hand and laid his on my thigh. Slowly he moved it up, closer and closer. Suddenly his finger brushed the innermost part of my thigh and placed his thumb on the top of my panties. I suppressed a moan knowing that that was exactly what he wanted from me. Slowly, almost teasingly, he pressed down and started rubbing in circles.

"You're so wet baby," He mumbled. The minute those words slipped off his tongue I moaned. He took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He kept pressure on me as we kissed roughly.

"We are here!" The driver called out. I jumped off of Louis and sat up straight, fixing my hair and my dress, blushing furiously. Louis chuckled at my reaction. The car stopped and the driver, Matt, got out. I scooted closer to Louis and held his hand.

"Now, dont answer any questions. Just smile, okay?" I nodded. Matt opened the door and Louis stepped out. He brushed off his suit and then helped me out slowly. Flashes immediately went off in my face and Louis' name was being called in every different direction.

"Just smile," He reminded through a smile of his own. I nodded and put on my best smile for the crowd, trying not to look to flushed from our previous actions.

I updated! Whoop Whoop!

I felt so dirty writing that. *Shiver* And that wasn't even very dirty. LAWL!

Sorry for such a long delay. I've been busy and lazy and I was going to update yesterday but I had a family problem so we didn't get home till around 10.

If you enjoyed it then pleas vote. It only takes 2 seconds ;)

Merry Christmas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 50 26
Zayn and Niall are still going strong but they still need to get Niall mother back safe and sound and try to bring Niall father down And can they hel...
908K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
1.3K 102 22
One direction harry styles saw a girl in one of there concerts and he wanted to have them go on tour with them and they meet her in her own house.
3.7K 103 30
'I think I'm in love with my best friend, But I keep it to myself because I'm too scared to loose him'