His Cursed Mate ✔️

By AllieThatGirl_96

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Spin off to "Abused Mate'" You do not need to read AM to understand this... More

Chapter 1: Twin Trouble
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Stranger
Chapter 4: Oh uh!
Chapter 5: Fates
Chapter 6: First Day
Chapter 7: Pay back
Chapter 8: Confrontation
Chapter 9: Date Night:
Chapter 10: Date
Chapter 11: Temptation:
Chapter 12: Rejection
Chapter 13: Get-a-way
Chapter 14: Heat
Chapter 15: Consummation
Chapter 16: Game on!
Chapter 17: I did what ?
Chapter 18: What just happened ?
Chapter 19: Pledged Warrior
Chapter 20: Heading Back
Chapter 21: Introduction
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: The Closet
Ch 24: The Fight
Chapter 25: Discussion
Chapter 26: Winter Ball
Chapter 27: Return to Moonlight Pack
Chapter 28: Interesting Night
Ch 29: Leap of faith
Ch: 30 What are we ?
Ch 31: First Fight
Ch 32: Surprise Date
Ch 33: Issac
Ch 34: Houston, we have a problem
Ch 35: Training Drama
Ch 36: One Month Anniversary
Ch 37: Dummy #2
Ch 38: Promposal
Ch 39: Crashing the party
Ch 40: Kicked Out
Ch 41: Prom
Chapter 42: Prom Part 2
Ch 43: The story
Ch 44: This is war
Ch 45: Torture
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: Graduation Day
Ch 48: Roller Blading
Ch 49: Cravings
Ch 50: Amsterdam
Ch 51: Letting Go
Ch 52: Kiss
Ch 53: Surprised
Ch 54: Heartbroken
Ch 55: The Curse
Ch 56: Operation; Win Ashley back
Ch 57: The truth
Ch 58: The Strawberry Festival
Ch 59: Spying and laser tagging
Ch 60:Surprise Birthday Party
Ch 61: Research
Ch 62: Grayley
Ch 63: Proposal
Ch 64: The Ritual
Ch 65: Jealousy
Ch 66: Happy Birthday
Ch 67: I Do
Epilogue
Authors Note:
Random Facts About Me

Damian & Ashley :

15K 493 80
By AllieThatGirl_96

So I'll be honest, I don't really write many of these type of chapters. So I hope I don't disappoint. I've written this in third person p.o.v. If there are some parts in first p.o.v. I apologize, I'm accustomed to first p.o.v.
Anyways, I really hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think. I advice you to be 16 and older. So last warning....
( Pictures are not mine )
Caution: sexual content ahead !!

The second the door clicked behind them, he wrapped his arms around her, bringing her body flush against his. He could see the need, the hunger in her dilated eyes, hear it in the way her breaths came out in uneven gasps.
The sexual tension between them was so powerful after having been interrupted these past few days. But now it was just them here, no one to interrupt them  now.
No one to stop them from finally mating, from finally becoming one.
A groan full of need escaped his throat as he leaned down, capturing those pink pouty lips meant for kissing and other sinful acts.
He could feel her small hand trailing up his chest and around his neck, clutching onto the hair at his nape. He plunged his tongue into the crevice of her mouth, moaning at the delectable taste of his mate. Kissing her with all the passion between them yet it didn't seem like enough. He clenched at the fabric of her dress, wanting desperately to tear it from her body. To expose the beautiful body he had longed to touch and caress, bringing her to throes of passion.

    His lips turned up into a smug smile when a whimper escaped her mouth, when he pulled away. He needed desperately to taste her. A startled gasp left her lips when he leaned down slightly, his hands just below the swell of her buttocks and lifted her. Her long legs immediately wrapped around his waist, the heat of her core pressing into the swell in his jeans.
Her lips were swollen from their kiss, her eyes dilated. Her blue grey eyes just begging him to fuck her, to make love to her.
He walked to the nearest surface, the kitchen island, laying her on it.
"I have to taste you." He replied to her questioning eyes as he bunched the fabric of her dress up to her waist, revealing her lacy red panties.
She sat up on her elbows her pouty mouth opening to protest.
"Please."
His voice came out strained, throaty with how hungry he was for her.
The look on his face must have been enough as she laid back on the cool island, her fingers clutching onto the sides.
He let his hungry gaze take in her beauty, long silky tan legs, her mound covered behind the lacy red panties. He could smell her need, smell her feminine smell that made his mouth water.
It drove him crazy with need.

  He reached up, wrapping his fingers around the waist of her undergarments and pulled them down her legs. He brought them to his nose, savoring the smell of his mate. Everything about her was addicting.
Placing it in his back pocket, he looked down at her beautiful glistening shaved pussy. He could see how wet she already was, how ready she was for him to enter her and give her the pleasure they both so desperately craved.
Leaning down he placed one soft kiss on her inner thigh, then did the same to the other, purposely missing the object of his desire.
He could hear the sharp intakes of breath, see her grasping onto the table top. And he hadn't even started yet.
Unable to restrain himself he lapped at her lips, the taste of her juices on his tongue. Above him Ashley let out a shuddering breath.
Fuck going slow, he thought as he gripped her thighs, pulling her to the very edge of the counter and burying his tongue in her wet pussy.
Desire hit him, consuming him as he was consuming her. Tasting her, thrusting his tongue in and out of her. Hearing her breathy moans, her hips beginning to thrust against him. Begging him for more. His teeth gently scraped her throbbing clit, a very loud moan leaving her lips. Her fingers curled into my hair, tugging him closer. The pain mixed in with the pleasure as he thrust one thick finger in soon followed by another.

"D-Damian-" he could hear the need in her voice, could feel it in the way her hips moved up in down. Wanting more.
And so he curved his fingers knowing just where to rub against to get her climax started. Sucking on her throbbing clit and moving his fingers in and out of her. It wasn't long before she was shuddering and moaning her climax. Her tight passage clenching around his fingers, her juices flowing as he hungrily lapped it up. The smell and taste of her was driving him crazy with the need to bury himself in her, the straining in his pants proof of how aroused he was.
His cock throbbed with how hard he was, wanting to be released from his form fitting jeans.
Ashley had a look of content on her face, her eyes filled with love as she leaned up on her elbows.
"That was nice ."
He raised an amused eyebrow.
"Just nice ?"
Without replying she wrapped her legs around his waist, and crushed their lips together.
"Bedroom. Now." She breathed when we pulled away.
Without another word he picked her up and headed to the door. He struggled to get the door open, It was hard to do with their lips locked and the distraction of her mound grinding against his erection.
He desperately needed a release.

   Finally the door opened, crashing against the wall.
He laid them on the bed, her legs still around his waist. Her hips grinding into his erection causing pleasurable chills all throughout his body.
He pulled away his lips trailing down her neck, placing a kiss at the place his mark would be soon.
Ashley let out a squeal when he flipped her easily onto her stomach, slowly lowering the zipper to reveal her creamy skin. As the zipper lowered, he peppered open mouthed kisses down her spine. Her back arched at the pleasure, her body trembling.
"I need you." She whispered in a breathy moan when the fabric was tossed aside leaving her in all her nude.
He laid down, Ashley sitting on him just above his throbbing erection. His hands on her hips, he hungrily took her in. Perky breasts, not too big, not too small. Just perfect. The tattoo around her arm only made her look sexier, with her lips bruised and hair tussled.
   He leaned up sucking a rock hard nipple into the hot crevice of his mouth, sucking while his other hand massaged her other breast.
"Oh, Damian." The sound of his moaned name only made him harder "You have too much clothes."

     She crawled off, her hands fumbled with his shirt, struggling slightly to get the buttons out of the hole. She wanted desperately to feel his hot skin against hers.
Damian helped, shoving the white dress shirt off, exposing his toned chest.
Tan muscular chest, hairless, with a six pack. A light feathering of hair led to the waist of his pants, his erection straining against the pants. Where she could already see the wet spot from his precum. She took a moment to lean down and pepper kisses onto his chest, scooting down until her eyes were on the bulge of his jeans.
With a flick of her fingers the button and zipper were down, exposing navy blue boxer briefs. With some help she pushed them down, and threw them to the side leaving him in the nude.
Now they were both naked.
She feasted upon his now free member, long and hard. It was the first time that she had really had time to see him like this. The only other time they had had sex her mind had been muddled with the copious amounts of wolverine the night of graduation.
But now her mind was clear, and she had all the time in the world.
Damian let out a low groan when she wrapped her hand around his shaft. Her hand looked so tiny compared to his size. He was so long and thick, for a second she was scared.
She had only been with three people in her life. Lance, Grayson and Damian. Damian was by far the biggest she had seen.

She ached to taste him, to give him the pleasure he had given her. And so she leaned down, flicking her tongue out to lick at the bead of precum on his head. A guttural moan was heard from above and she looked up to see his eyes staring down at her. And with her eyes trained on his she licked down the shaft, earning another groan of pleasure. Feeling a boost of confidence, she hollowed out her cheeks taking the first inch in her mouth. Feeling more confident she began to take inch by inch, but couldn't take more that four or five inches before her gag reflex began to kick in. Damian's hands were fisted in her hair, as she sucked up and down his shaft. Her other hand reached down and played with his balls, and she felt a tightening.
"Fuck, babe." Damian swore as his movements became choppy. He was close to cumming, she could tell.
She bobbed her head up and down, wincing slightly at how tightly Damian clutched at her hair. But the pain mixed with the pleasure only made her wetter. His dick hit the back of her throat, making her want to gag but she held it back.
"Fuck!" Damian grunted when she felt his cum begin to squirt into her mouth. It filled her mouth and she greedily swallowed it up.
He was salty but she didn't mind the taste, in fact when his grip slackened she flicked her tongue out and lap at the last of it.

Damian dragged her up to him, kissing her hungrily . He could taste himself on her tongue, still taste her on his tongue.
"Where did you learn to get so good at that ?" He ground out, his hold on her tightening ever so often as jealousy flared up in him. Just the thought of her doing that to someone else made him angry.
"It was my first time." He could see the honesty in her eyes and his hold slackened with relief.
"Did I do good ?"
He could see the uncertainty in her eyes and his chest tightened.
"You did amazing." He crushed his lips on hers again, unable to get enough of kissing her. Of touching her.
Instead of hard and fast, how they had started his lust had been contained and he just wanted their first time, sober time, to be special.
So he flipped her over, hovering over her and kissing her softly. The feeling of her small hand on his chest, the other in his hair sent wonderful shivers throughout his body.
He cupped her breast, it fit perfectly in his palm as he pinched a nipple. She gasped in pleasure, as he did it again.
His settled his large body in between her thighs, his cock at her wet entrance. He guided himself down her slit, her juices coating his cock. Mews of pleasure left her lips as he bit gently down on a pink nipple and teased her clit with the head of his dick.

  Sweat dotted his forehead as the pleasure built, he made himself stop before he came.
"Condom." He muttered through clenched teeth.
Her eyes widened momentarily.
"Please tell me you brought one."
He reached over into his jeans and retrieved a gold packet. Or ten for that matter .
"I was prepared." He winked as he tore it open and sheathed himself.
The last thing he needed was to get her pregnant again, they still had a lot to figure out before adding more kids into the mix.
"Twelve.Really Damian, I doubt you can go twelve rounds." Her eyes sparked with mischief.
"Babe, I've wanted to fuck your for so long I have a whole box in my bag ready to use."
His smile widened when her cheeks flushed pink.
"I'll hold you to that." She whispered, leaning up so her mouth was at his ear. She sucked on his earlobe, earning a shudder "Now fuck me."
You don't need to tell me twice, he thought as he aligned himself with her dripping core.
Slow, he repeated to himself as he thrust in inch by inch. Only a few inches , he could feel the sweat on his upper lip from holding back.
"More." Ashley panted, her hands clutching at the sheets.
With one thrust he was all the way in to the hilt.

"Fuck." He moaned at the intense pleasure coursing through him. It had never felt like this with anyone, Ashley was the one.
Unable to go slow anymore, he pulled out to the tip and shoved back in.
Ashleys throaty moans, only managed to encourage him on. Wrapping her legs around his waist he ground into her, her hips bucking up to meet his.
They settled into a rhythm, but it wasn't enough.
Ashleys nails scraped down his back, most likely leaving a trail of bloody scratches but he didn't care.
"More." Ashley moaned as she leaned up, their lips locking in a heated passionate kiss.
His movements became choppy as he felt close to cumming.
Flipping them over, so he was on bottom he let Ashley be on top. She ground herself on him, a moan leaving both their lips.
She rode him, the tempo slower so he wouldn't cum to quick. He let his eyes take in her beauty, her hands were on his chest. Her body lithe and sexy ass hell, her head thrown back as she moaned. Her midnight hair was tussled sexily and he couldn't help but grip at it as he bent his knees slightly taking control. He held onto her curved hips, biting his nails, sure to leave a bruise later.

He thrust up as she thrust down, the pleasure building till he was close to cumming.
Ashley moaned from above, her beautiful breasts bouncing up with their fevered movements. Leaning up he closed his mouth over a pink pebbled nipple.
Her moans throaty and filled with need, and his ragged breathing filled the room. He pulled away as he felt his canines extending, the powerful need to mark her. With his fist in her hair, he flipped them over as he ground himself against her.
"I'm going to mark you." He said, his voice strangled. Her eyes dilated, as if the thought only managed to arouse her more before she nodded.
Leaning down, while still thrusting into her sweet passage, He placed a kiss on the curve of her slender neck. She let out a shudder when his teeth scraped lightly. Before he sank his teeth into her, marking her as his.
He felt her wince from the pain before it turned into an intense pleasure.
"Fuck." Ashley's screams of ecstasy filled the air, her tight passage squeezing his engorged member as the pleasure consumed us. Her eyes flashed black, her canines elongating as well. Leaving my neck exposed, her canines sank in marking me as hers. With our marks in place the pleasure magnified ten fold.

He groaned as he felt her tight cunt squeezing him, milking him with her cum and he came. Hard and longer than he ever had before. His lips seeking hers out as he thrust in a few more times, trying to prolong both their orgasms.
Fearing he was crushing her, he flipped them over so she was on his chest.
She slumped against his sweat covered chest, her warm breath fanning across him sending goosebumps. They were both still trying to catch their breaths when she leaned up and placed a feather soft kiss on his chin. His heart fluttered when he saw the love shining through her eyes, a content smile on her face.
I did that, he thought, his chest filling with pride.
"I love you." His voice came out strangled, as if the emotions were too much to contain.
Her eyes lit up, and a smile appeared on her face.
"I love you too."
Our lips met in a soft kiss, not one filled with frenzied lust. One as sweet as his mate.
And later in the early morning after another round of lovemaking, they lay entwined together.
"You definitely kept your word." Ashley said, as her eyes began to droop from exhaustion.
At first he was confused before soft chuckles left his lips, and his arms tightened around his mate.
Goddess, how he loved her.
And a few hours later, he showed her again and again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
44.4K 1.2K 109
Meet 18 (almost 19) year old also Alpha to be Kailey Summers. As well as her pack and her family only know her as the White wolf which Kailey fought...
3.4M 87.6K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...