Book 1: You Aren't Alone DISC...

By sweetamanda

Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brothe... More

You Aren't Alone ✔
Bushy Brows ✔
The Chuunin Exams ✔
Curse Marks ✔
Preliminaries ✔
The Toad Sage ✔
Try and Try Again ✔
Final exams: Begin! ✔
Naruko Uzumaki vs. Yuumi Kyosuke ✔
The Sand Village Attacks! ✔
The Third Hokage's Funeral ✔
Run In ✔
The Fight Among Brothers ✔
The Rasengan ✔
Finding Tsunade!
Naruto vs. Tsunade!
Battle of the Sannin!
Home Sweet Home!
To the Land of Tea!
The race is on!
The truth
Remembering the past...
The battle gone wrong...
Revenge Over Love
Chasing the Avenger
Uzumaki vs. Uchiha
Alive but Dead
The Akatsuki
REMINDER

Meet Kentaro, Cheif of the Wolves! ✔

13.4K 354 123
By sweetamanda

I update quickly.... Hehehe.... So I finally got back on my writing schedule, and here I am! Now, on with the story!

-------------------------------

Naruko's POV

I was no longer falling. I was sitting on something soft, furry, and blue. I looked down, seeing a huge snout underneath me. I gasped, scrambling up onto the creatures head.

"Where in the world am I?" A deep voice growled. I quickly realized it came from the huge thing beneath me. I examined it, realizing it was a wolf. A huge wolf. I laughed in shock, unbelieving that I actually summoneed this thing.

"Holy shit!" I screamed, dancing around. The wolf growled, flipping me onto his snout and glaring at me. "Stop dancing on my head you fucking maggot!" He roared.

I froze, looking him in the eye. "Hey! What's your name? Did you know that I summoned you? Cool, right?!" I grinned like an idiot.

"You summoned me?!" He laughed at the thought. "Theres no way you could summon me! You're just a maggot Genin!

I am Kentaro, the Cheif Wolf of the Aincent Tribe! My pack lives under my rule, there's no way you could even summon a pup!" He exclaimed.

"Cool!" I gasped, petting his snout and ignoring his insults. "Hey, Ken, what conditioner do you use?! Your fur... It's so soft....." I murmured and rubbed my cheek into his fur.

"Who do you think you are, calling me Ken! You shall adress me as Lord Kentaro!" He roared angrily.

I shook my head. "That's to long," I smiled at him. He sweatdropped.

"Now, child, tell me who summoned me!" He growled.

"I'm being serious! I did!" I yelled. I looked over my shoulder, seeing Naruto having the same exact arguement with a giant toad. The giant toad and Naruto looked in my and Ken's direction. Naruto and I exchanged grins and a thumbs up.

"Nice job!" We chorused. Kentaro and Gamabunta looked at each other briefly. Both of thier eyes widened.

"Gamabunta! It's been awhile!" Kentaro roared happily.

"Why, if it isn't Kentaro! Who knew we would meet again, here. With twin brats on each of our heads!" Gamabunta replied.

Naruto and I got irk marks. "Oi! We aren'y brats! We're twins, but we aren't brats!" We shouted at the same time.

"So tell us, where's Jiraiya hiding?" Kentaro and Gamabunta yelled.

I heard Naruto explaining that he summoned Gamabunta. And then... Chief Toad burst out laughing. I sweatdropped, turning to Kentaro. "So, kid, where is Jiraiya? I want to know why the hell he decided to summon Gamabunta and I here!" He yelled.

"Well, uhh... Pervy Sage didn't summon you here, I did!" I grinned sheepishly. Kentaro joined Gamabunta in laughing. I was starting to get really pissed. "Knock it off, asshole! You keep talking down to me, but I really am the one who summoned you here!" I snapped.

Kentaro growled. "You dare say a brat like you summoned me?! That's it!" Kentaro and Gamabunta chorused. Kentaro tossed me onto his back, and got ready to jump. "Holy shit!" I yelped, holding onto his fur.

When he jumped, I screamed. I was practically a pancake against his back. And then... We started to fall. "Shit, shit, shit!" I yelled, clutching his fur tighter.

When he landed, it was like a giant sonicboom. Rather 2 sonicbooms, since Gamabunta landed next to us. Kentaro dropped me off. "It's been 12 years since I've been on Earth! Oh boy, I remember those days! Fighting off Kyuumi-" His words struck me, hard. My eyes widened. Kyuumi...

"Kyuumi?!" I roared. Kentaro turned to me and nodded.

"Yeah, kid. I fought her off with the Fourth and his wife!" He laughed, reminiscing.

"KENTARO, YOU BASTARD!" Kyuumi roared from within me. I clutched my head and shook it.

"You alright, kid?" Ken asked. 

"W-well... Ow..." I clutched my head, and shook away the pain. Ken's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at me. He stiffened suddenly.

Kentaro's POV

I stiffened as I sensed the girls chakra. At first it was warm, happy and welcoming. Then I felt an overwhelmingly evil chakra from deep within her. It flared up, and I watched the girl twitch and hold her head tighter. I easily recognized the chakra as the same one I faced 12 years ago. The Kyuumi. Kyuubi's sister.

The Kyuumi was a wolf, however. Not a fox. And she had 10 tails instead of 9. In fact, Kyuumi's the Bijuu that nobody believed existed. Who knew I would meet her again, not to mention her host as well!

"It's been 12 years, Kyuumi." I growled.

The girl, Naruko, looked up at me, confused. Then her eyes widened in realization and she quickly scrambled to her feet.

Naruko's POV

I quickly scrambled to my feet. "H-How did you know?" I asked.

"I can sense that chakra from a mile away!" He laughed. However, I didn't find this subject amusing at all. Kentaro frowned.

"So, how's Kyuumi doing?" He chuckled.

"Naruko, bring Kentaro in here RIGHT NOW! I swear I will tear his heart from his chest!" Kyuumi roared, enraged. I rolled my eyes and laughed unamusedly. "Oh, she's fine. She says hi." Kentaro chuckled.

"NARUKO!" She snarled.

"Oh boy, she's pissed off now..." I scratched my head.

"Kid, I still don't believe you summoned me," Ken chuckled, raising a challenging eyebrow. I shrugged. "I really did, but whatever. Think what you want."

I turned around, seeing Naruto and Gamabunta gone. I jumped onto Ken's back. "Giddyup! Let's go find Naruto and Gama-whatever!" I yelled, sitting on his head. Ken growled lightly, but shrugged it off and bounded off to Konoha. Soon enough, we arrived in front of my apartment building.

Kentaro dropped me off at the balcony to my apartment. "See you later, kid." He said, dissapearing in a cloud of smoke.

I sighed and looked at my apartment as I entered. It was going to expire after the Chuunin exams... I'm gonna have to find a new place to live. I knew Naruto's apartment doesn't have enough room for the both of us... I'll sort this out later... I thought, jumping into bed and falling asleep.

Next day

I was with Shikamaru in the hospital, waiting for Naruto to wake up. "So, Shika, how's it going?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Boring... This is such a drag," He groaned.

"You're so optamistic," I laughed and rolled my eyes. He shrugged again.

Shikamaru looked at the hourglass on the side table. "Huh? The sand stopped. Did they forget to wind it or something? What a drag," He muttered. And just at that moment, Naruto woke up.

"Sooo, you decided to wake up, huh?" Shika smirked.

"Where am I?" Naruto asked.

"The hospital, they say you've been out cold for 3 days straight," Shikamaru muttered.

"3 days straight?!" Naruto yelled, jumping out of bed. I laughed.

"Uhhh... Yeah, more or less," Shika said quickly.

"Shikamaru, when does the final competition begin?!" My brother yelled.

"Uhhh, tommorow!" Shika answered.

Naruto started to freak out, pulling at his hair. Shika pulled out a fruit basket and I quickly snatched an apple, munching happily.

After a few silent minutes, all of us stood up and wandered around the hospital. We decided to check on Lee. When we opened the door, Shikamaru already had his Shadow Posession jutsu activated because of the sight before us.

Gaara was standing there, ready to kill Lee with his sand. But he was frozen, thanks to Shikamaru. Naruto, being rather dim, threw a punch at Gaara. Of course, it hit Shikamaru as well. "What the heck are you doing in here, you rat!" Naruto snapped at the redhead.

"Hey, go easy on him! I'm using my Shadow Posession jutsu! So when you're bashing him, you're bashing me!" Shikamaru scolded Naruto. "Oh, sorry Shikamaru," Naruto apologized.

I glared daggers at Gaara, and he stared right back.

Naruto walked back up beside Shika and I. "Out with it. What were you trying to pull?" Naruto growled.

The three of us glared at Gaara, but he looked calm as ever. "I was going to kill him," he said placidly.

Naruto and Shika started yelling at him, their spitfire getting the best of their thoughts. I was zoning out, but my attention was caught when Shikamaru said, "This guy fights like he's a demon or something!"

Naruto and I smirked. "He can act like a demon if he wants. But you know? I've got the real thing in me!" I smirked.

Naruto and Shika stared at me, suprised. Naruto obviously being less surprised than Shikamaru. We all turned to look at Gaara.

"A demon, huh? My demon is as real as yours is. Ever since birth, my upbringing is not what most people would consider a happy one." Gaara then continued, explaining his life.

Naruto, Shika and I stared at him, wide-eyed. And Sasuke has to go up against him... Wait... Why do I even care? Ah, well... I thought. Gaara then brought up his sand, bringing it down towards us as the sand followed.

"Incoming!" Shikamaru shouted.

"Alright, that's enough! Save it 'till tommorow!" I heard someone say from the doorway. I turned and saw Gai standing there.

Gaara groaned and looked as if he was experiencing a massive migrane as he clutched his hair, slowly walking out the door.

He stopped before he left, and glared at us. "Just you wait... I'll kill you all," he growled, walking out. We stared at him in shock as he left. I shook my head, snapping back into reality. After a few moments of silence, we all departed and went our own ways.

I sighed, heading to the training grounds. I had been summoning more wolves, and I had finally made my pack. There were 6 wolves, including Kentaro. There was Ryuu, Ace, Yuuki, Kikyo, and Sho.

I had already befriended them all, and created 2 jutsu's involving them. I got to the training field and bit my thumb, drawing blood. I pressed my hand on the ground, and said, "Summoning jutsu!" There were 5 puffs of smoke.

I didn't summon Kentaro, because I promised myself I wouldn't do so unless it were an emergency. I watched the smoke clear, revealing my 5 pack members. Sho, the pup of the group, bounded happily up to me.

He licked my face. "Lady Naruko!" He yapped. I smiled, petting his head. "Hey there, Sho!" I grinned. (BTW, I'll be posting the pics of each wolf as we go along in each chapter. This chapters wolf is Kentaro :D)

The others bowed. "Lady Naruko," they chorused. I bowed back to them. "Hey, guys! The final exams are tommorow... So, we should get some last minute training in!" I smiled. They smiled back and nodded.

Training was a fun thing to do with them. Thank God I possess the wind element, not to mention water and lightning. Having the wind element makes things easier with most of them, because Ace and Kikyo have wings. Though they can't stay airborn for long.

That also makes us look more badass as a group. And if Kentaro were with us, we would look even more badass. He's a giant wolf for Kami's sake! Who wouldn't be impressed by that? (Some info on each wolf, though you won't really be seeing much of them after the Chuunin Exams>>>)

Sho: Not very good at physical combat, but he's a genjutsu expert. He is currently working on a genjutsu, made especially for Naruko's match with the rain ninja.

Kikyo: She specializes in ninjutsu and does wind attacks, mostly because she has wings. She often combo's with Ace.

Ace: Specializes in wind ninjutsu, and does combo's with Kikyo.

Ryuu: A taijutsu expert. He fights with raw power, and physical strength. He isn't very smart though, and needs orders to do something. 

Yuuki: A ninjutsu expert. She specializes in water and lightning attacks, normally doing combo's with Naruko.

Naruko (Weren't expecting that, were ya? XD): She can do taijutsu and ninjutsu, but is weak in the genjutsu section. She isn't a wolf, but a pack leader.

I stood up, staring at all of them. "Sho, lets try out our new genjutsu..." I smirked. Sho smiled and nodded, activating it. The sky turned black, and the clouds dissapeared. It was night already, so the moon was out.

The moon turned blood red, and I smiled. It's so far sucessful! We all turned and focused on a dummy, which was tied to a wooden post. Since it wasn't a real person, it wasn't going to work as well, and the results wouldn't be as visible.

The genjutsu was spread out in a wide area, like the size of the arena. And it was supposed to be like that so the viewers and other opponents would see what was going on as well, not just the genjutsu caster and the victim.

So, of course, I could see the genjutsu too. But, I wouldn't be affected by it. Only the victim would. My wolves appeared to be growing larger, until they hit about Kentaro's size. From my eyes, I could see them doing exactly that. They successfully grew to the right size.

Their eyes turned blood red and their fangs stuck out of their mouths, almost like vampires. I smiled and ordered Sho to cut off the genjutsu. (Hehe! I'm not letting you see their attack yet! >:D I'm evil, aren't I?!)

We all took a break, and I looked at my watch. It read: 9:47 PM. I sighed, "Goodnight guys!" And undid the summoning jutsu. They dissapeared, saying their goodbyes and goodnights. I walked back to my apartment, which was about to expire. I didn't have the money to re-rent it.

I sighed, walking lazily inside. I plopped down, quickly falling asleep. The chuunin exams, Final round! Bring it on!

Well, not much to say here x3.... Ya....

VOTE.

FAN.

COMMENT.

TE GUSTA EL QUESO?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 9.7K 39
What if Naruto isn't the only one with the Kyuubi? What if Naruto has a sister which he doesn't know about? Follow Hotaru and her adventures when she...
17.1K 381 80
Hi I'm Sakura Uzumaki my mother and father is unknown to me and my little brother Naruto Uzumaki. We both have a prankster streak and skip classes. M...
12.9K 226 25
Uzumaki Narumi, Uzumaki Naruto twin little sister, being aparted since they were born. Senju Tsunade, Narumi's godmother taken care of her. Even the...
125K 2.9K 46
Mito is the five minute younger twin sister of troublemaker Naruto Uzumaki. Trapped chasing her brother to keep him from doing stupid things to get h...