adopted by skydoesminecraft (...

By thumbsat

Sarah has been at the orphanage for 14 years. She has major depression and cuts. Her headmaster Mrs.Dahl abus... More

All about me (chapter one)
My life (chapter 2)
Adoption (chapter 3)
Meet n greet (chapter 4)
A day at Skys (chapter 5)
Secrets untold (chapter 5)
Secret spot (Chapter 6)
School (chapter 7)
Day 1 (chapter 8)
Night at the park (chapter 9)
100 (not a chapter)
Tight skirts and too much makeup (chapter 10)
OMG GUYS (not a chapter)
Guys help (not a chapter)
BABIES (Chapter 11)
Oh no! (Chapter 12)
New book! (Not a chapter)
School ugh (chapter 13)
Sorta secret spot (chapter 14)
Epcon (is that how you spell it? Chapter
New book
Epcon (chapter 16 or whatever)
Donald
Ideas
400
Help
Safety
Shortest chapter ever
Nothing
Help (chapter something)
500
No (chapter 18)
The truth revealed (chapter 19)
600

Today is the day (chapter 15)

67 1 2
By thumbsat

OMG I can't wait epcon is today. I get to go with Conner and spend time with Conner. I luv Conner. He my bae. Now I need clothes to impress Conner. Maybe I should...naw I'll let you guys pick the clothes I wear 😉. I go to the bathroom and pick out jewelry to wear. I grab earrings that are heart shaped with a beautiful blue color.

I also grab a necklace with many different colors lining down my neck.

Finally, I grab a headband with little cat ears.

I put them in my pack and grab other necessities like a toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash, shampoo and conditioner, portable wifi, etc. I need to smell good for Conner. I put these in my pack and pet Mystery. I'm definitely bringing her with me. I go to my computer and online I search up pet carriers. I chose a pale one that kinda looked like a purse (not really) so that I could bring her with me on the plane.

I hit order then checked my YouTube account. I've been posting videos every day and I've already gotten 100000 subscribers. I post a little blog explaining that I'm going to Epcon and that I couldn't wait too see everyone. I then did a face reveal so that everyone would know what I looked like. That also meant Adam would know I was Bloomisis. Oh well. I hit post and watched the views skyrocket. 10-30-200-500-1000. Wow that was fast. I then hear yells and imbrace for impact. My door burst open and Adam and the other burst through. They were yelling at the same time and I just laughed and pushed them out. I leaned on the door and watched Mystery play with a toy and roll over. I walked to my bed and sat down thinking of how fun Epcon is going to be. My phone then ring and I saw a text.

Sarah=bold Conner=underlined
Hey
Hey Conner
Wyd
Nothing you?
Nothing I'm just excited for Epcon. Its going to be so cool. Right Bloomisis?
You know?
Ya I'm a big fan
Haha tada
Lol. Hey are you bringing Mystery?
Ya already ordered the carrier
Cool
I got to go my moms calling for dinner
K bye
Bye love 💕
*end texts*
I stared at the last text intently. Omg he said love. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I held my phone against my chest fangirling hard. I sighed and rolled on my side my arm hanging off the bed. Mystery came over and licked my hand causing me to laugh. I picked her up and put her on my chest. I played and soon fell asleep with her on my chest. I dreamed of Conner.

Wow she really likes Conner. You know what? If someone can correctly guess how many times I said Conner in this chapter they will get a shoutout and a cookie. The first one so get counting. Cya my little Fennec foxes 🐺.

Conner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 214 49
Katlyn Lives in Massachusetts, Usa. She dreams to escape in which she does, finally seeing her brother after 3 years without contact. Somethings chan...
50.8K 1.3K 25
Kristen was your regular girl. Until her mom started drinking. She would come home from school to see her mom on the couch, or she would be shoved ag...
638 32 29
Kelly a YouTuber has over 15,000,000 subs, she loves other YouTubers like BajanCanadian, ASFjerome, Joseph Czech, and more. She plays minecraft, hung...
11K 323 24
Alex is a girl who had a best friend but her bestie betrayed her and joined team crafted and now team crafted uses her a prey to them for they are a...