The Charming Dead (Charmed/Wa...

Por mdaCHARMED2016

All four sisters & they have their powers. The sisters travel to Atlanta to help stop the potential beginning... Más

Prologue
Guts and Witches
Tell It To The Witches
Vatos
Wildfire
TS-19
What Lies Ahead
Bloodletting
Charming Dead Opening Credits!!!
Save The Charmed One
Sabbatical???
Thanks!!!
Cherokee Rose

Secrets Gone Bye

416 9 2
Por mdaCHARMED2016

Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige arrived in Atlanta, a few days before the apocalypse started to get help with a very powerful demon. Demons and Warlocks had been scarce since everything started, so were Whitelighters, Witches, and other magical creatures. Usually the magical community would go to them for help, but not this time.

The sisters were in an abandoned house in Atlanta. Prue was on guard keeping a look out for walkers or other people. Piper was lying down and Phoebe and Paige were talking.

"Do you think its weird that we haven't seen in demons or warlocks lately?" Phoebe asked Paige.

"Kinda, I mean the magical community didn't even come to us for help." Paige said.

"I know, it could be that with the whole walker deal, they may have gone into hiding or cloak themselves somehow to drop from the 'demon radar'." Phoebe said.

"You both might be right, with the outbreak, witches might be in hiding and no one to save them and demons could take advantage and kill them giving evil an upperhand." Piper said while sitting up from the couch.

"Did we wake you?" Phoebe asked.

"No, I was having trouble falling asleep. I was thinking about Leo." Piper said.

"Oh honey, I'm sure the Elders had a good reason of taking him up there." Paige said.

"I just worry that I won't see him again." Piper said.

Phoebe hugged Piper and had premonition. A herd of walkers surrounded the house and started getting inside. Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige ran upstairs. But Piper tripped and a walker bit her leg and she tried freezing them but more surrounded her and devoured her. "Phoebe what's wrong?" Piper asked.

"I had a premonition, walkers got in the house and we ran upstairs but you tripped and a walker bit you and then more surrounded you and devoured you." Phoebe said getting a little teary eyed.

"Ok, Paige go tell Prue what Phoebe saw and tell her were packing to leave." Piper told Paige.

"Ok." Paige said.

Paige ran to Prue while Phoebe started packing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rick rides into the city and along the streets. He sees that the streets are abandoned and there is trash everywhere. Rick leads the horse down the street where there are helicopters, cars, and even a tank wrecked along the road. Rick rides past a bus and some of the walkers see him. They get up and start to walk toward him. Rick doesn't panic.

"It's just a few. Nothing we can't outrun." Rick told the horse

Rick rides past them and goes to ride down the street. "Okay, whoa whoa whoa."

He looks up on the tank and sees a dead body that is being pecked at by crows. He rides past the tank and looks up in the air. He sees a helicopter fly past him. Rick starts to ride in the direction of the helicopter, but when he turns at the corner, there is a lot of walkers. All of them shuffle after Rick and he rides back down the street he came from. He then comes across another huge group of walkers. Rick struggles to get away but he's trapped. Rick falls off the horse and starts to crawl away from it. Some of the walkers eat the horse and Rick realizes that he has dropped his gun bag. He crawls underneath the tank while walkers still try to catch him. They crawl under the tank and Rick shoots some of them with his Colt Python.

"Lori, Carl, I'm sorry." Rick prepares to use the last bullet on himself, but sees the hatch above him. He crawls up and shuts it. He sits down and starts to breathe heavily. He then sees a dead soldier in the tank. He takes the soldier's gun, but he's a walker. Rick uses the last bullet in his Python to shoot him through the head. The sound of the bullet in the enclosed space hurts Rick's ears and it takes him a minute to get his hearing back. He starts to crawl up to the top hatch and looks outside. He sees that the bag of guns is lying in the street way out of his reach. The rest of the walkers start to converge on the tank to get at him. Rick shuts the hatch before they can get him. Rick sits in the tank and seems very disheartened. He notices that the soldier's gun is loaded and thinks about taking his own life. Just then, the radio in the tank starts to make static sounds. A voice on the other end starts talking.

"Hey, you. Dumb ass. Hey, you in the tank. Cozy in there?" The voice says.

Rick realizes that he isn't alone.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Prue, Piper, Phoebe, and Paige are driving through when they see a lot of walkers eating something and some trying to get into a wrecked tank. The walkers don't notice the car that arrived a couple feet back.

"Ok woah, what the hell is going on?" Prue said.

"I don't know, but it looks like they are focused on eating soemthing and that tank." Piper said.

"Must be from the gunshots we heard." Phoebe said.

Paige sees a hoof sticking out of the group of walkers. "Um, I think those walkers are eating a horse."

"How can you tell?" Phoebe asked.

"Well there's a hoof sticking out of that group." Paige said. This time Prue and Piper noticed it too.

"Oh, I think you're right." Piper said.

Prue notices a gun bag sitting near the walkers. "Look a gun bag, there must be guns in it."

"We could use that." Phoebe said.

"But we have our powers." Piper said.

"And if we use our powers too much it will make us weak" Paige said.

"She's right you know." Phoebe said looking at Piper.

"Ok, Paige roll down your window and call for the bag." Prue said.

"Won't they hear me?" Paige asked.

"Yes, but that's why I want Piper to roll down her window and freeze them." Prue said.

"Prue you know I can only freeze the room I'm in." Piper said.

"But our powers grow and I want you to try and freeze them." Prue said.

"I say do it." Phoebe said.

"Fine." Piper said and she rolls down her window and throws her hands up and freezes all the walkers. "I did it."

"Nice, we can celebrate later, Paige roll down your window and call for the bag." Prue said.

"Ok." Paige said and rolls down her window and call for the bag. "Gun bag." The gun bag sitting by the walkers orbs out and the bag's handle strap orbs into her hand and Paige pulls the bag in the car. The walkers unfreeze.

"Got it." Paige said.

"Nice!" Phoebe said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The guy that was talking to Rick is watching the sister nearby. He sees the woman in the passenger seat roll down her window, throw her hands up and freeze all of the walkers. He then sees another woman in the back seat roll down her window and hold her hand out and says something and the bag in the street disappears and its handle strap reappears in her hand and she pulls it in the car.

"What the hell just happened?" The guy says.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Prue puts the car in reverse and drives around the corner and runs into a herd of walkers.

"Oh god, what do we do?" Piper asked.

"I have an idea; Piper when I say so open your door and freeze the herd. Then we'll make a run for that alley." Prue said.

"Ok." Piper says nervously.

Phoebe and Paige grab the bags in the back and get ready to ditch the car.

"Now!" Prue says and Piper opens her door and throws her hands up and freezes the herd.

Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige get out with their bags and make a run for it. They reach the alley and run into the guy who was talking to Rick. The walkers unfreeze and find the car empty and not after the sisters anymore.

"Who and what the hell are you?" The guy asked them.

"Who are you, are you a walker?" Prue asks the guy.

"No and what the hell was that?" The guy asks.

"What was what?" Piper asked.

"You--you did something and made all those walkers stop moving." He said pointing to Piper. "And you--you did something to make that bag disappear from the street and into your hand" The guy said pointing to Paige.

"We're witches." Phoebe said.

"What???" The guy asked.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27K 798 14
Everybody knows the story of Harry Potter and how he defeated the most powerful and dangerous Dark Wizard of all time with the help of his two best...
30.9K 937 23
What if there were five Halliwell sisters instead of just three? Poppy and Parker are twin sisters. They're younger than their older sisters, only 17...
7.4K 84 22
Pandora Halliwell one of the charmed ones is up there with Leo, her sisters Prue Piper and Phoebe waiting for their return, but they have to face new...
24.4K 903 23
{COMPLETED} {BOOK 2 PUBLISHED} "Did I just see what I think I just saw?" Patience asked. "It can't be." Wyatt replied. "It was aunt Prue." Melinda pl...