The Alpha's Famous Mate

By Azzie01

||Highest ranking-29 in werewolf|| • Find the rewritten version on my profile, it's not complete yet but it's... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Important
New Book

Chapter 25

34.6K 981 67
By Azzie01

Melody's POV

I scream in agonising pain as his canines bit through my neck. Marking me on my sweet spot on my neck. Soon my painful screams turn into moans. All the pain I felt previously turns into pleasurable moans. Alec licks my neck to close the mark his canines have created on my neck.

My eye lids feel heavy and I start feeling extremely sleepy. Next thing I know my legs give way from underneath me, but two strong arms catch me before I fall to the ground. Alec picks me up bridal style and places me on our bed. If I had any energy I would probably shout at him for marking me without MY permission, but right now all I can think of is sleep. My brothers can sort Alec out when I tell them what he did.

"Sleep tight my beautiful Melody" he says kissing my forehead.

I sigh in content as darkness overtakes me. I feel all my worries drift away as I get pulled into the darkness I call sleep.

I fell sparks ignite through me body as Alec's arms wrap themselves around my body. I tense at the sudden contact but soon enough I calm down enjoying the sparks. Alec pulls me closer to him and I feel millions of sparks go through me.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up to someone kissing my neck. I immediately know its Alec because of the sparks flying through out my body.

"Morning Princes"

I immediately pull away as the memories of yesterday come crashing down on me. ALEC MARKED ME! WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! Oh he's so dead. I jump out of the bed and Alec falls face first on the floor.

I race off to the bathroom to try and put as much space between Alec and I. I lock the bathroom door. I know it's not gonna keep him out but...it will take him longer to break it.

I look at myself in the mirror. I move my hair out of my neck and gasp at the mark that now lays on my neck. It was beautiful, words couldn't even describe it.

The mark on my neck was of a wolf. Half of its face was an actual wolf and the other was a whole bunch of patterns that made up the face of the other half. It must mean that Alec and I are both halves, but together we are a whole.

As I ran my hand over my mark I head pounding on the door.

"Melody open this damn door now, before I break it"

He doesn't sound to happy... Maybe it's safer to stay in here. Then all I see is the bathroom door being pulled off of its hinges and an angry Alec. He's so angry that his face is blood shot red and his eyes keep shifting. He's trying to control his wolf.
"Kayden" say Viola.

He takes a step towards me and I take on back. This goes on until my back hits the wall and Alec cages me with his arms.

I close my eyes afraid of him and what he might do to me. I wait for something to happen...nothing does, so slowly I open my eyes. Once my eyes are open I come face to face with Alec who had his eyes shut breathing deeply.

He opens his eyes. And I see that he has won control over his wolf. He puts his head in between my neck and engulfs me in a hug. Taking in my scent to calm him down. I stand there like an absolute statue.

Eventually he pulls away. Staring at me with so many emotions.

"Don't you ever run away from me. I thought something happened to you."

I look at the floor, feeling ashamed that I made him feel so bad.

"When I opened the bathroom door I see you standing there with fear in your eyes. Are you scared of me Melody?"

I feel his intense stare on my. His eyes burning holes in me as I stare at the ground.

He lifts my chin so that my brown orbs meet his and I gulp. Afraid of what's to come. He stares at me tentatively.

"Are you afraid of me Melody?" Alec grits out and his hand tightens on my chin.

I immediately pull because his hurting my chin. I pluck up enough courage to move his hands away from me. So that he is no longer caging me. I attempt to walk away.

Key word attempt. Unfortunately Alec gets hold on my hand and pulls me back to him. And I go crashing into his rock hard chest.

"I asked you a question!" he says raising his voice.

"Let go your hurting me! That's all you've been doing since you forcefully marked me. Let go Alec!" I scream frantically, tears running down my face. I snapped at him. It's been forever since I snapped like that at anyone.

Alec's face softens slightly and his grip on my arms loosens. I see regret in his eyes. "He's sorry for how he hurt us" says Viola.
"I don't care! He hurt me Viola and I will deal with this the same way I dealt with others who hurt me. By ignoring them. I don't care if his my mate he had no right!" I growl back.

I yank my arms out of his grasp. "Don't touch me Alec! I can't believe what you did!"

I grab a pair of clothes and stalk out of his room. Finding my way to Ava's. I knock on her room door lightly and wait for her to say I can come in.

I walk in and tell her exactly what happened and she gasps. I had to physically hold her down to prevent her from going after her twin. I asked to take a shower in her room and thankfully she said yes.

Once I had gotten done we walked down stairs to eat some breakfast and guess who was in the kitchen, my favorite person of the all at the moment! You guessed it Alec. Notice my sarcasm! I saw a fruit bowl and grabbed and apple so that I could leave as soon as possible.

As I left I heard him sigh in frustration. "You can't ignore him forever, you know" Viola said. "Watch me."

Ava followed me out of the kitchen. "Hey, Mel my car broke down awhile ago so we kinda need to take a lift with Alec." She says scratching her neck.

I sigh. "Okay." I mutter.

"Sorry Mel," she says smiling sheepishly.

I give a reassuring smile almost to say it's fine I'll have to face him sooner or later. The two of us get into Alec's i8. I sit with Ava at the back, trying to create some distance between us.

Not long after we got into the car Alec got into the drivers seat. I notice him putting his hands on the steering wheel and how he tightens it. He's holding it so tight that his knuckles have gone white. Before starting the car he glances up at me through the review mirror. But I refuse to meet his gaze.

The car ride to school was utterly silent. It was extremely awkward I mean it probably wouldn't be if Alec and I where on taking terms but...

As soon as the car came to a halt I jump out and rushed off to my locker sending Ava an apologetic smile before hurrying along. I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding once I got to my locker.

"What's up with you?" asks a voice from behind me.

I jump up from fright. I turn around clutching my chest. My heart beating rapidly. Only to come face to face with Chris who is smiling at my sheepishly.

"Sorry Mel, didn't mean to scare you" he says scratching the back of his neck.

I jump into his arms hugging him. "I haven't seen you in ages"

I feel his chest vibrating from laughter. And I smile. "Missed you too Mel."

Then a loud threatening growl is heard and I'm being pulled away from my best friend by the only person who can make me feel sparks on skin contact. Alec.

"MINE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.3K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
615K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
185K 5K 40
Highest rank | #459 in werewolf 24/9/17 | The alpha is known for being possessive towards his mate and this is my experience with being an alpha's m...
1.5K 79 36
Julianna has always known exactly what she wanted. She was young, she was free, and nothing could stop her from taking the Alpha title in two years...