My Forbidden Love. *My Mates...

By kms1301

Most werewolves grow up and find their mates. There are also wolves that never find their mates. For Sage she... More

My Forbidden Love.
chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5!
Chapter 6!
Chapter7!
Chapter 8*!
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14*
!Chapter 15!
chapter 16!
Chapter 17*
chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22 :P
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 <3
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Part 1.
Chapter 28 Part 2
Authors Note.
Authors note 2
Authors note
the end.
authors note
THANK YOU!

Chapter 23 <3

20K 505 38
By kms1301

“How is any of this even possible? How can Zach be a Special too?”

“I can’t exactly explain it to you. All I can tell you is that his blood is different; there is something stronger about his blood. Something strong and special. It could just be genetics or something else, the only way to figure that out is to ask his family or go back into the family tree.”

“So you’re saying I’m special?” Zach asked with a huge grin on his handsome face.” I wouldn’t have ever thought I was something special.”

“Of course you are. All my babies happen to be I guess my little ones.” I said as I put my arm around Addison and look affectionately at Grey. “And my bigger one.” I said as I wrapped my arm around him. He hugged me and Addison.

“Not to ruin this nice family moment but we really should get down to business.” We all looked over at the witch. “I am going to send home a few things that will help to keep them hidden but it won’t work for long it may not work at all. Zach I am also sending home something for you too. Where are you guys living anyway?”

“Honestly we haven’t figured that out yet. We kind of had to leave in a hurry.” I said finally letting that sink in. I and Zach and our children have no house. What are we going to do?

“I may have a solution to that problem. There is this little village a few miles away from here it’s a hidden community. You can probably find a home a job and I know there’s a little old school there. That way I can also keep an eye on you. The only problem we may run into is the children and Zach there emanating power the charms I’m going to give you like I said may work but if not we will have to strengthen the wards. In order to do this the children would have to learn to use their powers. It is said that only Specials and witches can strengthen wards.”  She walked away and came back moments later with a bracelet, two necklaces, and one ring. “The ring is for you Sage. Zach and Addison you both get necklaces and of course Grey gets the bracelet. Now you be on your way here is a map to the Hidden Forest. I hope you like it.”

“Ma’am what is your name?” I finally asked her.

“You may call me Maggie or Grandmother like everyone else or even grandmother Maggie.” She was beaming at the idea and wearing a huge smile on her wrinkled old face.

“Thank you Grandmother!” Addison yelled as she wrapped her tiny arms around the taller woman. They were both giggling and smiling at each other.

“I never had a grandmother who wanted me so will you be my grandmother?” She asked Maggie with her cute little puppy dog face. I was in tears and I could tell Zach was trying his hardest not to cry.

“Of course I will be your grandmother darling who could say no to that cute face.” Addison started screaming and jumping up and down.

“Addy how about we go and try to find our new home.” She nodded as she said her goodbyes. Zach was putting Grey in the truck and I was told to go back to the hotel and get everything packed and ready to go.

When I got back to the hotel I noticed something was wrong. It had a rotten smell and the door was knocked off of its hinges. That’s not a good sign I thought to myself as I pushed the door farther open. I took in the small room nothing look different. Nothing was even out of place. As I walked towards the door I could hear movement behind me when I turned around I was not expecting to see my brother standing with a hell hound at his side.

“What are you doing here!? Why can’t you just leave us along?” I yelled at Josh.

“Because you know what those kids are. You know what they can do. You know how dangerous they could be. They could cause world war 3. Aren’t you concerned at all?”

“No the way I see it those kids are mine. Zach is mine. You and your family are nothing. They mean nothing to me and they will never hurt or even see my children ever again. And they will definitely never see me again. You made your bed Josh and so did they I hope you can lie in it. Now will you please move?” Josh looked like I had stabbed him instead of just yelled at him. He stood absolutely still with his mouth open and a pained expression on his face.

“You can’t mean that.” He said looking like his heart had just broken into a million little shards that were stabbing into his chest.

“I do I meant every word. You want to know a secret?  I used to wish I was dead when I lived with you and mother and father. I knew something was off and I knew I was never wanted but I tried not to believe it. The last thing I am going to say to you is either move or ill move you.” He still stood still. I reached down into my jacket pocket and grabbed the bottle of silver that was in there. His eyes got wide as I took the top of the bottle and aimed it towards him. The hell hound at his side moved till he was flush against the wall.

“You wouldn’t.” He said

“Do you really want to test that theory?” I asked as I grabbed the two bags we managed to bring in last night. I started to walk towards the door just as I was about to open it Josh charged towards me. The bags fell out of my hand I a tossed a little of the silver towards Josh. It hit him in the arm but it didn’t stop him. He tackled me causing the silver to spill all over my neck and arm. I gasped in pain and he immediate got off of me.

“Are you stupid or something?” He yelled down to me as he just stared at me. I slowly crawled to my feet teeth clenched to not cry out in pain. I lunged at Josh and we fell into the table. I clawed him in his cheek and managed to get his hands behind his back to pin him. He threw me off of him and I flew into the fridge where I landed with a thud. I tried to open my eyes but they kept closing on me.

“You won’t win.” He said as he came to stand over me and grabbed me by my hair.

“Want to bet!” I yelled before digging a knife into his right shoulder. I got to my feet and started to run towards the door when the hell hound jumped in front of it to keep me in. Not think I threw my leg out and kicked it square in its chest just as Josh shifted into his wolf behind me. As soon as the dog was out of my way I picked of the bags and ran outside knowing Josh would dare come out here.

I walked over to the truck threw the bags in the box and hopped into the cab.

“What took you so long?” Zach asked looking me over seeing the cuts from the table and the burned skin on my arm.

“Josh. Now let’s get out of here”

I know its probably not the best chapter but i did try to make it a little longer. I would just like to say i know im not on here all that much and i dont update as much. But i should be on here more and update more i have some amazing people who read this book and its not fair to you if i dont update im sorry im such a crappy person but just know i love all of you who have been here to read this far and who have given me support like i said i love you all if you ever feel im being unfair or you want an update or you ust want to talk about the book you can message me anytime ill get back to you.

Vote?

Comment??

Follow???

Love

-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 39 17
She doesn't know the alpha's son is her mate! She is pretty scared of Alphas cause what they might do. But middle school starts and that might change...
284K 8.3K 43
Born a hybrid, walking around alone as you are the last one of your kind alive but then one day everything changed one day i fount out i had a mate a...
29.6K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
33.4K 683 19
Muru is a shy and introverted werewolf. She gets bullied at school and cannot wait until the night her wolf awakes and she might be able to leave sch...