Blackout (Louis Tomlinson fan...

By kitkat9881

Selena was just a fan going to a concert. She thought she was dreaming when she met One Direction. That's rig... More

Blackout
Backstage
Movie time
Revenge
Pros and Cons
Eleanor
Ankle
Karaoke
Awkward
Date
Confused
Finally
Shirtless.....again
Kathryn
Truth or dare
I'm sorry Selena!
Hotel
Dying
Memories
Happy Birthday
Tease
Christmas
Tomlinsons
Find me
Fight
Snog...
Names
Forgiveness
Cancer
Shave it or lose it.
News
Dream and Volunteer
Ruth
Attacked
'Celebrate'
1 Year Later
EPILOGUE

Promise

113 2 1
By kitkat9881

Louis POV

Harry said he loves her. Does she love him? Maybe she does. No. There is no way she loves him. Right? She said she loves me. Right?

We are sitting on the couch with everyone. I guess Selena noticed me staring off into space. She leaned up to my ear.

"I love you Louis. Not Harry. You are the first and hopefully the only person I'll ever love." She whispered in my ear. I smiled down at her.

"I love you too. You always know what to say." I whispered back. I leaned down and placed my lips on her nose. She smiled at me. I couldn't quit thinking about how much I love her.

I don't think Harry could love her like I do. He can't make her happy like I do. I really hope he can't. I could be wrong. I want to be the only person she loves. She is going to be the only person I'll ever love. She is truly amazing. I love everything about her. I love everything about her from her head to her toes. I love all of her good features and all of her flaws. I wish I could tell her how amazing she is. I wish she already knew. She is my perfect match. My other half. She is my soulmate.

"Lou are you ok?" Liam asked snapping me back from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"He's hopeless." Niall muttered making Selena and Addi giggle.

"Are you ok?" Selena whispered in my ear.

"Yea I'm fine. I was just thinking of how amazing you are." She blushed a bit.

"You are amazing too." She whispered. "Maybe soon I'll be ready." She whispered putting her hand on my thigh. I tensed up then smiled.

"I don't want to rush you into anything babe. Don't worry about it." I whispered back.

"I will be ready soon though." She whispered. I honestly don't want to rush her. I want her to feel safe and to trust me first. I want her to be completely comfortable. I want it to be perfect.

I turned back to the boys. They are silent. They are all thinking. I wonder what about.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked confused.

"Ohh Umm nothing. I'm gonna go see Sophia." Liam said and got up.

"I'm gonna go see Perrie." Zayn left.

"I'm gonna go....get food." Niall said. He left with Addi.

"I'm gonna..go with them." Harry said. Leaving me and Selena. I noticed how they all went the same direction. I wonder what they are up to.

"I wonder what they're up to." Selena spoke my thoughts.

"I don't know. Wanna spy?" She nodded.

"First lets find out where they are. Then e can set up a webcam so we can watch it on your laptop. " She said. I grabbed my webcam.

"Lets find them." I stood up. We walked around the house. We checked the bedrooms, the kitchen, the garage, the closets, and the dining room. All that is left is the study. We walked back down the stairs. We quietly walked down the hallway. When we got to the door I pressed my ear against it.

"Harry. Quit being an idiot." I heard Zayn say. I pulled my ear away and slid the webcam under the door. I stepped away. Selena and I quietly walked back to the living room. I grabbed my laptop  when I opened it the video came up. It showed the four boys and Addi.

"Harry you are being ridiculous. Forget about your little crush and leave them be." Niall said.

"Why does he always get what he wants? It isn't fair. I love her just as much as he does!" Harry yelled.

"No you don't Harry! Can't you see how in love they are? She doesn't love you back you twat!" Addi yelled back.

"But why does she love him? Why does he deserve her?"

"Because they love each other. You can't help who she falls in love with." When Liam says that Harry walked out of the room. I closed my laptop.

"Hey Harry." Selena said when he walked in. He ignored her and walked to his room. The rest of the gang came in.

"Hey do you guys want to go shopping?" Zayn asked.

"Sure." I said.

"You guys go. I'm gonna go back to my place."Selena said. I turned to her.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"I'm positive. Go have fun. If you need me while you are gone call me."

"Ok. I'll come over when we are done." I told her.

"Ok babe. Bye." She kissed my cheek before she walked out the front door. When we left Harry didn't come and I took my own car so I could go to Selenas afterwards.

Selenas POV

I heard my front door slam. I grabbed my phone to see if Louis had texted me to tell me he was on his way. He hadn't.

"Who is here?" I yelled. As soon as I did Harry popped up in the living room with me. The look in his eyes scared me. I quickly texted 'help me' to Louis. I am scared of Harry.

"What are you doing here?" I put my phone on the table.

"I came to get what I deserve." I stood up to back away but he quickly walked up to me. He pressed his lips to mine. I pushed him away.

"Harry stop." I said firmly.

"Not until I get what I came for." He pushed me backwards onto the couch. I was trying to get up but Harry straddled me. I felt tears sting my eyes. "Now are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" I kept struggling trying to get him off of me. He smirked. "The hard way it is than." He used his knees to pin down my arms.

"Please stop Harry." I sobbed. He slapped my cheek.

"Quit crying." He ordered harshly. He suck his hands up my shirt and put them on my breasts. He pushed up my shirt and my bra. I started struggling even more. In response he slapped me again. He started sucking on my right boob. I started sobbing again.

"Harry stop." I said trying to get away. He lifted his lips and put them on my neck. He started to suck while he massaged my boobs with his hands. I heard the front door slam.

"Louis help me!" I screamed. Tears still ran down my face.

"What the fuck!" Harry looked up at Louis. I started struggling more. Harry turned back to me. He slapped me three times on the cheeks.

"Call your boyfriend for help huh. Little Bitch." He slapped me again before Louis pushed him off me. I stood up and ran to the other side of the room. I slid my back down the wall. I cried into my hands. I heard Louis screaming at Harry but I zoned out.

This is awful. Why would Harry do that? Is he really so upset that he would try to rape me. I heard a loud bang. When I looked up Harry was on the floor unconscious.

Louis sat next to me as the rest of the gang came in. I quietly cried into Louis shoulder.

"What happened?" Addi asked. I couldn't answer. I peeled my head from Louis shoulder to look at them.

"Harry tried to rape her." Louis told them. I couldn't look at them anymore. I buried my head in Louis shoulder again and started crying.

"Ohh my God. Are you ok Selena?" Liam asked. I shook my head no.

"How do we know they are telling the truth?" Someone whispered.

"Lets go check the video footage." Addi said. I completely forgot there are cameras in here. We all walked to the study. Addi pulled up the security footage.

"What time did she text you Louis?" He checked his phone.

"One thirty." He said. She rewound it to the correct time. It showed me setting my phone on the table. They watched it until the part where they came in. I just kept my face hidden on Louis shoulder. They looked up at me.

"Awe baby. Come here." Louis pulled me onto a hug. I began sobbing on his shoulder. Then everything went black.

~

"Selena. Selena wake up." Louis shook me lightly. My eyes flutter open. That's when it hit me. It was just a dream. It all felt so real. I sat up and looked around confused. I felt tears streaming out of my eyes. I buried my face in my hands trying to stop the sobs.

"What's wrong babe?" Louis sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him.

"I was so scared. It seemed so real." I whispered.

"Shh. I'm here now. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you." I looked up at him smiling.

"I know." I whispered. I wiped the tears from my face with my sleeve. "Sorry about that." I said looking down.

"Don't be sorry. I'm always here for you. Cry whenever you need to." He said. I shook my.

"I love you Louis."

"I love you too. I got you something at the mall." He said getting up. When he came back in the room he was carrying a small white bag. He sat back down with me and pulled out a ring box. I looked at him confused.

"I was getting worried about the whole Harry thing. I also wanted to know you would never hurt me on purpose. I just wanted to know that you wouldn't leave me for Harry." He opened the box revealing two silver rings. One was a plain silver band and one was a smaller silver ring with an infinity sign on it. I looked back up at him smiling.

"First off. I would never hurt you on purpose. Second. I would never leave you for Harry. I will never love him half as much as I love you. There is no need to worry. I love you. Not him." He smiled.

"That's all I wanted to hear." He took the girls ring and put it on my ring finger. I took his and slid out onto his finger.

"It's anyone coming here or is it just going to be us?" I asked him.

"Nope. It's just us." He said.

"So you promise to never hurt me on purpose. Right?" I asked.

"I promise." I took a deep breath. I've never been more sure of anything than right now. I sat on his lap so that I was facing him.

"Louis. I think I'm ready." I said smiling down at him.

"We don't have any protection with us." I raised my eyebrows at him. I walked to the bathroom. Grabbed a condom. Then I walked back to him.

"Unless you're not ready." I held up the condom with my index and middle finger.

"Are you sure? I don't want to rush you." He said. I sat back down on his lap.

"I'm positive."

"Ok then. Lets do this." He grinned at me. I know I will be fine. I'm twenty years old and I'm still a virgin. I'm glad that I'm losing it to Louis.

He held out his hand. I took it and let him lead me to the bedroom. When we got there he locked the door and closed the curtains. After he did that he pinned me against the wall.

"You're sure?" I nodded.

"I'm ready. I love you Louis."

"I love you too." He whispered before he pressed his lips to mine.

~ Smut begins here ~

He pressed his lips to mine gently. Almost like he was scared he was going to break me if he pressed to hard. I smiled into the kiss. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entry. I gave it to him. He slipped his tongue in and started playing with the hem of my shirt. He started to pull it up so I let him pull it over my head. When we reconnected the kiss it was more heated. I moaned into the kiss by accident. He smiled into the kiss. I pulled off his shirt then reconnected the kiss. He slipped off my sweat pants. I felt my feet lift of the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He used one hand to hold up my thighs and one to unhook my bra. I slid the straps off my shoulder and threw it to the floor. We didn't disconnect the kiss. He gently laid me down on the bed getting on top of me. I undid his jeans. He slid then off of his legs. I felt his hard package against my leg.

He started to palm me through my underwear while he kissed my neck. When he hit the sweet spot on my neck I moaned. I could feel him smirking. He slipped his finger under the band of my underwear. He pulled them off throwing them across the room. Then he took off his boxers. He stopped kissing my neck.

"Protection." He said. I looked down at his man hood and my eyes widened. It is so big. "Like what you see?" He smirked.

"Maybe I do." I said.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked again. I rolled my eyes.

"Just do it. I'm ready." I said

"Ok. It's going too hurt at first but then you will like it ok?" I nodded. 

 I felt the tip of him rub against me making me moan. I want him to start already. Almost like he was reading my thoughts he slowly pushed into me. My nails dug into the sheets of the bed. It hurt like hell. He gave me time to adjust before he started to thrust in and out of me. My pain soon turned into pleasure as I brought my hands up to his neck. My back arched up as he started to kiss along my jaw line down to my breast. He started sucking on it making me gasp.

"Fuck Louis." I moaned.

"Don't cuss. It turns me on." He said.

"I know." I bit my lip knowing that turned him on too. He started sucking on my neck again. He started thrusting faster and faster until I felt a weird feeling in the pit in my stomach. He started cussing under his breath.

"I'm almost there babe." He whispered. My whole body was tingling. It felt so good though. I dug my nails into his back moaning louder.

"Loouuiis!" I moaned.

He thrust in one more time and I released myself. I guess he did to because he pulled out of me. He took off the dirty condom and laid next to me.

~ Smut ends here ~

We were both panting. I could barely get any air to my lungs. I have a weird pain in my stomach. It hurts a little but not a lot. It is probably just from the sex. I don't know though. I get this feeling before I get really sick.

"That was amazing." Louis said pulling me away from my thoughts. "How was that for your first time?" He asked still trying to catch his beach.

"That was great but I have a feeling I'm going to be really sore tomorrow."

"I think you're right." He chuckled.

"I love you Louis."

"I love you too." I cuddled up into his chest. I think I made a good decision by losing my virginity because that was amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
915K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...