The Hot Girl Called Mommy

By luvitgirl

Alissa's mother passed away. Her dad, who abused her, was scared off by her older brother. She is starting 11... More

The Hot Girl Called Mommy
Me! The school slut!?!? Yeah right....(Chapter 2)
The players meet me (Chapter 3)
Jessica!!! (Chapter 4)
AWESOME NOTE
The Hot tutor is here (Chapter 5)
The hot guy is a jerk (Chapter 6)
I Love You (Chapter 7)
His Painful Bruise (Chapter 8)
His Touch and my Confusion(Chapter 9)
The Conscience Has a Plan (Chapter 10)
Wanna come over? (Chapter 11)
I almost lost him (Chapter 12)
You'll never know unless you try (Chapter 13)
Oooohhhh, Mommy said a... (Chapter 14)
A date... maybe??? (Chapter 15)
Surprise Me (Chapter 16)
We just have to go. (Chapter 17)
Dangerous Marble World (Chapter 18)
Break his heart (Chapter 19)
You can't tell anyone (Chapter 20!)
Two VERY special people meet (Chapter 21)
Falling pieces (Chapter 22)
Where'd this bat come from? (Chapter 23)
Where's my wallet? (Chapter 24)
Am I an uncle? (Chapter 25)
I send your heart racing (Chapter 26)
Snowy wonderland (Chapter 27)
Enough (Chapter 28)
Story of my life (Chapter 29)
Problem (Chapter 30)
I seriously need a therapist (Chapter 31)
Saved (Chapter 32)
Cops, kissing, and a strip show oh my (Chapter 34)
Sorry I slapped you... (Chapter 35)
Finale: Love Life

Let me slap you (Chapter 33)

21.3K 328 44
By luvitgirl

I strapped myself into Chase's car, placing my hands on the steering wheel.

"Alissa, hold up!" My brother shouted.

I rolled down the window impatiently. I had to check on Ryan. I had to make sure he was safe. I couldn't call him because my phone had finally died and Chase had given his over to a police officer as evidence to use against my dad. Jake had left his behind in the mad rush to get here. "What is it?"

"You can't just leave," he hissed.

"Why not?" I argued.

"For God sakes, Alissa. You were almost raped! You can't just leave the crime scene without talking to the police!" I watched his eyes turn a dark stormy blue. He shook his head slightly to get his long, light brown hair out of his eyes. He gave me a long look. "Get out of the car," he demanded.

"No," I refused. I had to check up on my boyfriend.

"Alissa," he looked not my eyes, determined.

"Chase," I mocked.

He sighed. "Fine. I should've known you wouldn't have listened to me," he spoke louder and and more clearly. "I'm coming with you."

I shook my head no.

"Alissa, if there's any chance dad did anything to Ryan, then I don't want you to go there alone. I know you love him, but it just isn't safe."

My jaw dropped and I blushed. How did he know?

Chase must have read my mind. He smiled. "I'm your brother Alissa. I know you." Chase continued, "Not to mention Ryan is my best friend so I want to make sure he's okay."

He called Jake over. Jake walked outside the building's front door and jogged over to our car, frowning at my lack of attire. "Are you going somewhere?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, I just enjoy sitting in the car with no pants on," I answered sarcastically.

He frowned at me.

"Yes, I'm going somewhere," I clarified.

"Chase?" Jake questioned Chase who was now sitting in the passenger seat.

Chase replied, "We're going to Ryan's house to make sure he's safe. Apparently my dad has been spying on Alissa and has seen you and Ryan. Since Ryan isn't picking up his phone, Alissa is worried. She wants to make sure he's safe."

"You can't just leave!" Jake exclaimed frantically. "This is practically a crime scene! You guys have to stay safe!"

"We'll be fine," I promised.

He stared into my eyes and I had to look away. It felt like he could see through me. Into my soul. "How do you know?"

I didn't answer.

He raised his voice. "HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

I screamed at him. "I just do, okay? I have to make sure Ryan is safe. Stay with cops in case they need you. I sent the recording to your phone too so you're involved. You have to stay safe. I'm always putting the people I love in danger. PLEASE do me a favor and stay safe."

He sighed, frustrated. I heard grumbled, "Fine, but if I get in trouble for this you're bailing me out of jail," he continued wearily.

I grinned. "Oh and Jake," I beckoned him to squat down to my level, where the window was.

"What?" he muttered.

I motioned for him to come closer.

Then I kissed his cheek. "Thank you," I whispered into his ear.

Flustered, his cheeks darkened considerably.

I laughed and then put threw the car into reverse and backed down the gravel. Then I sped down the road and turned left.

Chase scolded me. "Slow down, you're going ten miles above the speed limit."

"I have to get there fast!"

He countered, "If a cop catches us will we be going any faster?"

"I'll just keep driving so they can follow me to Ryan's house. We'll be extra safe then," I planned.

Chase rolled his eyes and clenched the side door as I pressed the accelerator. "And what if we crash into a tree and die? How will that help us?"

I stayed silent, and he grinned smugly as I took my foot off the accelerator. Then a thought came to my mind. "How did the cops, you, and Jake get into the warehouse?"

Chase grimaced. "We got the text from you while we were still at school. Right away, we called the cops and gave them the address you sent us. I started driving immediately to the address as well while Jake dropped Liam off at the house with my key. Then he came straight here afterward--I couldn't stop him from coming no matter how hard I tried. Of course, we reached the warehouse before the cops. The front door was jammed, and we couldn't opened it."

I interjected, "I thought it was locked."

"You thought wrong."

It wasn't locked. Maybe if I had tried harder to open the door I could have left and prevented all of this from happening...

"I know what you're thinking Alissa and forget it. Don't beat yourself up about not opening the door. There was nothing you could have done to open the door."

"But you opened it!" I protested.

He corrected me. "Actually, we didn't. It took five cops to kick the door down simultaneously. Turns out you had bad luck. The door shouldn't have jammed but somehow it managed to."

Figures that would happen to me.

Chase broke my thoughts. "I wouldn't take back what happened today, and I think you wouldn't either. Think about it this way--because you were stuck in the warehouse, it forced you to catch dad announcing his crimes and his attempted murder and rape for the police. You saved your friends and family from harm. Dad won't be getting out of jail any time soon. I promise," he squeezed my hand reassuring me.

I took a deep breath. Maybe that was true. Maybe everything had happened for a reason.

I turned into Ryan's neighborhood slowly and drove down three blocks, almost missing the stop sign and smashing into a stupid dog in the middle of the street since I wasn't paying attention.

"Shit," I cussed.

I cut the engine as I stopped in front of Ryan's white picket fenced house. The light green paint was peeling slightly, but it still made the house look nice. His white wrap around porch greeted me as I stepped onto it, Chase hot on my trail.

I rang the doorbell and waited a few moments. Upon hearing no answer I pressed the button again. I shivered as the chilly November air danced around me. I could hear the bell chime on the inside of the house. Nervous, I knocked on the door. When I got no answer, I decided to try the door knob. I twisted it and to my surprise, it actually opened. I grew weary and eyed Chase.

Why was the house unlocked?

I stepped inside quietly, careful not to make any sounds. Chase and I tiptoed through the living room and into the kitchen. No one was in the master bedroom or bathroom. No one was in the main floor bathroom either. The dining room and laundry room were empty too. The house didn't seem to have any strangers occupying it. Chase and I exchanged suspicious looks.

"How about I check downstairs and you go upstairs?" Chase questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders and immediately regretted it considering my--or rather Jake's--sweatshirt went up three inches. "Fine by me."

I walked upstairs and winced as a step groaned underneath me. I continued up the steps trying to ignore the creaking sounds. I checked the study, which was the first door to my left. It was empty. So was the bathroom and the next two bedrooms.

Then I opened the door to Ryan's bedroom.

At first he didn't notice me. My eyes widened at the horrific sight displayed before me. "Faster babe," I heard a girl beg.

I heard Ryan groan and squeeze her ass and her moan. "Harder..." she trailed off breathing heavily.

Ryan was stark naked with some chick who clearly was naked and enjoying herself, sprawled over my boyfriend, doing the nasty with him.

I willed myself not to cry in front of Ryan. I would stand tall with dignity and respect. I would not cry any more and blubber like a baby, asking Ryan why. I wouldn't plead him to take me back and ask why he did this. I wouldn't tell him I loved him and ask why he didn't love me back. I wouldn't tell him it hurt worse because I'd stayed with him and loved him even though in my heart I knew I loved Jake more. I wouldn't tell him that while I was nearly raped and wishing he were there to save me, he was off fucking some girl who didn't even love him like I did.

Considering the pervious events that happened in my life, the next thing I did was pretty rational.

I stomped into Ryan's room who then just realized I had been standing there the whole time. His eyes widened.

I ignored him and grabbed the chick by her hair and ripped her face off from sucking my ex-boyfriends mouth.

She screamed in agony. I then pushed the back of her forehead, smashing it onto his. Both of them groaned in pain. The girl then twisted to face me, and I grimaced, not need her to flash me her chest.

Then I gasped when I saw who it was.

Jessica Brown. I knew I never liked her.

She screamed at me. "You bitc-"

I didn't let her finish the sentence. I slapped her smack across the face, probably harder than necessary.

Ryan interjected out little cat fight. "Alissa I can expla-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," I growled. Then I slapped him harder than I did Jessica, and that was saying something considering her cheek had immediately turned red.

My hand stung from the slap as it echoed through the air. I whipped around and stomped out of Ryan's room, ignoring the urge to drag Jessica off him and smack her violently along with Ryan.

I grabbed my brothers hand, who happened to have seen the whole exchange.

"Are you oka-" my brother was asking when he was interrupted.

"Alissa!"

"EVERYBODY FREEZE!" I heard a police man.

There stood Ryan, completely naked, in front of Jake, the cops, my brother, and myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahah...I love the way I ended that! 10 votes=new chapter! Hope you liked :) please comment too?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 677 23
Book 1 to Loving Series **** Julieta Jane Jasper also known as JJ is a girl filled with surprises and many secrets that no one knows. She is...
153 4 16
Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a boyfriend. She got into NYU. She lives...
76.9K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...