sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ |...

By _RelleLebby_

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l... More

sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʜɪ
ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (03)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [03]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴛᴏʀʏ [03]
sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ...
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ:
sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]

6.9K 233 87
By _RelleLebby_

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

HERE'S A MINI CHRISTMAS STORY THAT I PROMISE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la...," the start of a classic Christmas jingle coming from the living room as it rang through the condo working its way to the master bedroom where Sami was still fast asleep. "...tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la..."

To Sami who barely got any sleep in the first place, the song was quite annoying and all she wanted to do is sleep until noon. But oh no, two lively people had other plans and decided in the wake of dawn to set the Christmas tree.

Sami twisted her body to be faced down on the bed while placing another pillow over her head to drown out the singing. Just then singer burst into the room, belting more of the song. "...don we now our g-"

A pillow was tossed at singing caroler halting him from performing his solo act to his only audience.

Soon after, Sami laid back in bed and enjoying the peace and quiet she hoped to fall back on the bed and throwing the covers over her body.

But all would be lost as she felt movement crawling its way from the front of the bed and flopping down on top of her. Sami's eyes flew open instantly as she felt the air in her body exit quickly out from the sudden gesture. The weight was too much for Sami to bare as she tried to scramble out from her trapped position from the person above her.

"Morning, sleepyhead," the husky voice stated but all Sami could do is let out a muffled response in return.

"What?" Hoseok playfully asked as he leaned in closer to hear what Sami was saying to him.

Sami repeated her words again and Hoseok teased her by saying that he couldn't hear her underneath the blankets.

Hoseok then moved just enough of the comforter to listen to what Sami had to say and when he did, Sami gave him a mouthful.

"Hoseok, get off of me!!" She yelled out.

"Oh, is that what you're asking me to do?" He asked, leaning in close to Sami's eyes while at the same time, snaking his fingers underneath the covers to get a firm grip on her waist.

Sami tried to wiggle out from Hoseok's grip but he used his thighs to lock her in place. "Hoseok...," Sami trailed out his name but couldn't say anything farther as she felt Hoseok's fingers run from her waist until they managed to make their way to her boxer shorts.

"Hoseok, what?" He leaned in lowered into Sami's ear, seductively growling as he bit the tip of her ear.

"Hoseok....stop...Ty," Sami finally managed to say even though she was feeling her insides growing hot by the second.

But Hoseok didn't listen to Sami's request as continued trailing his fingers up and down and moving them around on Sami. His heavy breathing causing every part of Sami' s body to tremble.

Hoseok then stuck out his tongue and circle it around Sami's ear. That feeling caused Sami to shudder with excitement. Hoseok moved his hand until they were inches away from Sami's chest. She had gone to bed with one of his t-shirts, so the sides hung loose enough for his cup one of her breasts.

Hoseok slowly moved his head until he was now hovering over Sami's neck. He took out his tongue once more and licked her neck. He then placed his lips on Sami's neck leaving behind little marks.

All this time, Sami stopped resisting and started to accept what he was doing. Finally, after taunting Sami from behind, Hoseok turned her over making sure that she never released from out of his entrapment.

Sami and Hoseok's eyes locked on each other as Hoseok leaned down to kiss Sami on the lips. As the kiss starts to intensify with Hoseok slowly moving Sami's shirt hight up to take it off, a little person walked in with the lights for the Christmas tree wrapped around her body. 

"Appa, I thought you were helping me with the Christmas tree," Tyla whined to the two people who were basically in process of making another one brother or sister for her.

"I'll be in a second, Ty, " Hoseok growled lowly as he rolled off of Sami and tried to adjust himself before getting up from the bed to help his daughter.

Tyla nodded her head as she turned back around to head back to the living room with the tangled lights twisted all over her little body.

Now sitting up watching Hoseok leave back to front Sami gave Hoseok a little while he mouths back to her. "this isn't over."

Once Hoseok had left the room, Sami let out an upset outburst as she fell back on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

'Boy, Tyla sure knows when to enter.'

(A/N: YOUR DAUGHTER KNOWS)

Eventually, Sami managed to pull her tired bed out from the comfy bed and head to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

Thirty minutes pass by and Sami finished up her morning routine and makes her way out from the bedroom and head to the front to see what the early birds were up to.

Out in the living room, Sami noticed Hoseok and Tyla both trying to set up the Christmas tree. It was a nine-foot tree in which they argue about the size. Sami had wanted just a small one but she was outnumbered by Hoseok and Tyla who both wanted a big tree since this was going to be their first Christmas as a family.

Tyla was arguing with Hoseok that he was doing wrong as he gazed perplexedly wondering how was he putting up an artificial tree wrong.

Sami snicked at the scene and made her way to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. Once she was in the kitchen, on the counter, Sami noticed a plate that was covered up with a paper towel.

Carefully, Sami removed the towel off of the plate and saw the contents that were on the plate.

She covered her mouth as she tried to stop herself from gagging at the scene. On the plate were some sort of scrambled eggs were very mushy almost to the point that the eggs looked running, the toast was toasted way too long till there wasn't an ounce of white on the bread that it even crumbled to the touch, and the sausage well let's not talk about the sausage.

Sami would've rather prefer something else at this time as she slowly picked up the plate to dump it in the trash when Tyla skipped over and plopped herself on the stool across from Sami.

"Hey..why aren't you helping appa?" Sami asked.

Tyla grinned at Sami placing her hands on her chin."I want to watch you eat breakfast," she proudly said.

Sami swallowed hard causing the split that she tried to swallow in her throat to get lodged which made her start to choke. "Y-you made this?"

Tyla grinned at Sami showing all of her baby teeth. "Yup, daddy helped me," Tyla answered as she turned to point at Hoseok who was now fighting with the tree.

Tyla twirled back around to faced Sami."So are you going to eat it?" the little girl asked her mother once more.

Sami took the paper towel off once more and looked down at the so-called food on the plate. She took a fork and placed it in between her hands looking up at the ceiling. "Please God, don't let this food kill me."

She then stuck her fork into what she thinks were egg and placed them in her mouth, slowly started to chew. She chewed the food until she heard a crunch come from inside her mouth. Sami puts her index and thumb into her mouth to take out the white eggshell.

"Did you two check to see if all of the eggshells were removed before you scrambled them?" Sami asked.

Tyla nodded her head. "But appa got tired of checking them."

(A/N: SO IT'S NOT THE CHILD BUT THE MAN THAT YOU ARE LIVING WITH THAT TRYING TO KILL YOU...I SEE..RUN)

Sami decided to move on to the toast. She looked at the item in between her fingers. She examined the toast before moving it towards her mouth to take a bit.

A small one.

It was so tough that Sami had to pull it away just for it tore off. She chewed it before forcing it down her through while forcing a smile to Tyla. The last thing was the sausages. She went to stick her fork into the sausage and it crumbled on her fork. She tried the other one and it did the same thing.

"Done!" Hoseok yelled out from the other room.

Hearing Hoseok confirm that he was done with the tree, Tyla jumps off the stool and made her way back to the family room.

This allowed Sami to scrap off the remaining food on her plate. She quickly rinsed the plate and sat it to the side to dry. She then went to the fridge to find anything to could cleanse her pallets from that horrible taste.

"Note to self to never allow Hoseok or Tyla to step foot near a stove or in the kitchen."

Finding a bottle of orange juice, Sami quickly poured the juice into a glass and down the liquid. Once she had enough in her system, Sami headed the living room.

"Daddy, you still did it wrong still," Tyla whined as she pouted at the scene in front of her.

Hoseok scratched his head still being confused at what he did wrong while Sami walked over and looks at the truth.

Sami walked around the entire tree until she knew what Hoseok did wrong. She adjusted one of the limbs and walked away to sit down on the couch to turn on the tv.

"See mommy fixed it, " Tyla implied before going into a box to get the ornaments out.

Hours went by and the tree was finally up, the three sat back to glazed upon a job well done. Tyla walked over to the plug that was left out and plugged it into the outlet.

Just then the tree's lights came on and finally Hoseok was able to sit back and relax.

It wasn't long that Hoseok was in the process of falling to sleep when the sound of the doorbell ringing alert the young family that they had a guest(s).

Sami touched Hoseok's shoulder to let him know that she would get it. She opens the front door and a lot of noises flow through the complex.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, HYUNG!!" yelled Taehyung entering the complex.

"Merry Christmas," others said to him as well.

Hoseok squinted his eyes up to see all of the members and Lee walk inside.

Hoseok had to force himself up from the couch to greet them.

Lee was the first to speak, "Sorry to interrupt your sleep Hoseok, but we have a festival to intend tonight."

Hoseok groan getting up and walked over to the closet grabbing his coat and other winter items.

He walks over to Tyla and kissed her on the top of her head before walking over to Sami who was cleaning up the decorations. She gets up from the floor as everyone in the room looked on to see what he was going to do.

Hoseok tilted forward and the rest of the group lean in as well. Even the manager looked on to see what he would do.

Hoseok continued to lean in like he was going to kiss Sami but instead spoke to her in her ear making her giggle. "See you later tonight."

All of the members almost fell down at the scene and so they Lee who patted Hoseok on his back as he closed the door. "You know you're wrong for that."

A/N: HERE'S PART ONE OF THREE-PART CHRISTMAS STORY

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Edited 03.10.18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 3.7K 58
_'(☁︎')-_━━━━❝𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑰, 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆¡?❞ ✍︎'' ᴀᴘᴏᴅʏᴏᴘsɪs (𝑛.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴜɴᴅʀᴇssɪɴɢ sᴏ...
4.4K 730 26
Disgusted by her husband's actions, Seylena decides to leave. But something happens before she could. ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶) START DA...
112K 4.6K 32
❝I finally have you to myself.❞ ❝Baekhyun I don't love you, I love Yoongi.❞ Sequel: autumn leaves🍁
447K 9.4K 62
Ambw oneshots, imagines and scenarios. •sexual content, read with caution.•