Wolves in the Woods (Complete)

By nightcat

Casee is a misfit, a complete fluke, and she is on the run for more than just her life; she is running for he... More

The Wolves in the Woods
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 1-Welcome to Hell
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 2-Mangy Dog!
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 3-She's Damn Feisty
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 4-First Assignment
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 5-Pack...Torture...Killer
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 6-Kill Them All
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 7-Going to Bed
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 8-Why in Heaven or Hell...
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 9-Word of the Werewolf
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 10-Self-Destruct
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 11-Don't get your panties in a bunch!
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 12-I'm nothing speical
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 13-My Dear Daughter
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 14- Sit
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 15-Cries of an Alpha
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 16-Challenge
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 17-Three Notches
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 18-Thank you
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 19-Stay with her
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 20- I've had worse
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 21- A rock and a hard place
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 22- Pretty Little Thing
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 23- A Miracle
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 24-Soulmate
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 25- Good Mood
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 26- Force to be Reckoned With
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 27- Back before you know it
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 28- I'm Here
The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 29-Human Girl in a Werewolf World

The Wolves in the Woods Rewrite of Chapter 24- Lost in Love.

14.2K 307 23
By nightcat

Okay guys I didn't really like how I wrote the original chapter 24 so I decided to rewrite it and I like it soooooo much more now. 

I am keeping the original up so that fans can compare and comment on which they like better. 

Vote Comment and fan!!!

Seth looked down at me emotions splashed across his face. He stared me for several moments long and hard almost as if he could see straight into me.

“Are you sure you want to know the answer to that?” He asked his voice low, like a whisper on the wind.

“If I didn’t want to know then I wouldn’t have asked.” I said with a small smile, hiding my nervousness.

Seth chuckled deep in his chest where I could feel the vibrations roll along my body. “No I guess not.” But his chuckles were short lived when we looked away from me and said, “I’m just scared that the answer will run you further away from me than where we started.”

“Hey,” I said adjusting myself on his lap so I could look directly into his face. “I know that there is something between us, something that I don’t understand fully, but I know enough that whatever you are going to tell me will not send me running. I am so tiered of running Seth; I just want to stay here, with you.” And I really did, I felt like I had something worth living for here. “I know I still have my problems with werewolves, but because of you I see a whole new side of them that I didn’t even know existed. Whatever you tell me I can take it, because you are the one who gave me purpose and I will never run from you.”

I felt as if I was overfilling with emotion, emotion for Seth. My heart was swelling and tears began to fill me eyes. I did the one thing that I could; I leaned in and kissed him. At first it was just a light brush of my lips against his, Seth seemed to be frozen with shock but soon began to kiss me back. It was everything I thought kissing Seth would be, it was beautiful and full of passion and..love. It made me feel like I was on top of the world and I knew from this day on that Seth was mine as I was his.

Almost too soon we broke the kiss, both breathing heavily. 

“Now that I have made it clear that I am going nowhere, what is a mate?” I said my voice coming out low and husky.

“Well,” Seth started and smile creeping onto his face, “it’s not like in the movies or in books. It’s not an instant connection that we have no choice about. Basically it’s our wolves tell us whenever we come across someone who they think would make an acceptable mate. Someone to give them strong healthy pups, and his worthy of whatever position the wolf holds in the Pack. But just because our wolves approve doesn’t mean that the human half has too, they have to been in harmony with each other.”

“Well finally I was beginning to wonder if the wolves were the ones running everything and not the man.” I said in a joking seriousness. 

“No fear love, the beast is always lurking close by.” He said with a teasing growl, “But as I was saying, both human and wolf have to be in agreement about their mate. But for many their wolves do not pick more than a very small handful in their youthful years so when their wolves do find someone they like the human is usually in quick agreement. It’s where the name of our partner comes from. Mate is short for soulmate, which is what many refer to each other as.” Sometime in his explanation we shifted us so we were now laying down on the bed, his flat on his back and me half laying across him with my head on his shoulder and leg hooked over his. Seth had his arms wrapped tightly around my body, holding me close to his.

“Am I your mate?” I asked

“I most certainly want you to be.” He said looking at me adoringly.

“What did your wolves think of me when you first saw me?” I suddenly had to know.

“I knew something was up with him before we actually saw you. We were running very fast, following your scent, and he was going crazy inside my head. I guess he figured that you had to be strong, being able to give us a chase worth wild, it helped that you smell exquisite.” I felt him press his face into my hair and breathe in deeply. “And then when we saw you, laying on the ground in too much pain to get up he wanted to kill whoever was responsible. Unfortunately you did that to yourself so he could rip into anything.” I could hear the smile in his voice, “From that point on he wanted to be with you at all times, and won’t leave me alone about it for an instant.”

“And the human, what did he think?”

“He thought that his wolf couldn’t be more right in choosing us an amazing mate.”  With that he leaned down and captured my lips with his. It was just as incredible as the first time and I felt heat flood my veins from the tip on my toes to the top of head. I melted into Seth’s embrace wanting to be lost in everything that was him.

We kissed for a few minutes and somehow I ended up completely on top of him straddling his hips. I pressed my body into the hard panels of his, feeling the ridged muscle that was hidden beneath his clothing. 

Surprisingly I was the one that pulled away first. We were both breathing hard, chests heaving against each other. 

“Can I ask another question?” I said breathily.

“Will my answer matter anyway?” Seth replied with a smile; bring his hand up to cup the side of my face.

 “Once a wolf finds his mate, what does he do?” I asked.

“Well, after they can both agree, both male and female wolf would claim each other eternally as theirs.” He explained while his fingers softly stroked the skin of my cheek down to my neck and up again.  

“And how does a wolf claim their mate?”

“It is a simple but ancient ritual that werewolves have been preforming from the beginning of time. Some choose to have witnesses or a privet ceremony with just the two of them. It has to be done under the moon, so that she can bless the mating, and it’s a small exchange of blood and vows of magic that bind two wolves together, forever.” Seth said finally stopping his hands on the junction of my neck and shoulders and resting it there.

“Do you want to claim me Seth?” It was difficult to push the worlds from my throat and when I finally did they came out soft but raspy.

“The moon is on the rise Casee, I can feel it. I am fighting my wolf for control because he would love nothing more than to claim you right here and now. It is only the human part of me that holds him back; to give you time to decide.” Seth said and I could hear the strain in his voice. He really was fighting so that the choice would be mine.  

“I want you Seth. You are the only good thing in my life that I cannot bare to loose. When I am with you I feel as if I was meant to be here all along. I want to be yours Seth, forever and always. Claim me, here and now.” I said my voice gradually getting stronger as I spoke.

“I have been waiting since the moment I met you to hear those words Casee. You will be mine, but not here. I have someplace special that I want to take you for this.”

.  .  .

“We’re almost there.” Seth whispered in my ear as he led me blindfolded through the forest of the Pack Lands.

“Where are you taking me?” I questioned clinging to his arm for balance.

“It’s a surprise love.” Was a he said, but I could hear the smile on his face.

After a few more minutes of walking, and some stumbling, Seth announced that we were finally there.

I felt him positioning me to face a certain direction. I inhaled deeply and was met with fresh air, grass, and the wonders of the forest. There was a slight wind that blew my hair lightly across my face in soft tangles.

Seth stood behind me and unknotted the silk scarf he used as a blindfold, I felt it come free from my face and float to the ground.  

“Open your eyes.” Seth breath caressed my skin as he spoke from over my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I opened my eyes slowly and took in the landscape around me.

“It’s beautiful.” I said in awe. We stood atop a hill that looked down at a river that flowed smoothly down river. The sky was clear, full of bright twinkling lights and a shining crescent moon hung above us.

“I thought you would like it.” He said giving my waist a small squeeze.

“Like it?” I said turning in his arms to face him, “I love it!”

Seth didn’t reply but looked down at me with bright loving eyes. “Shall we start?” He said after several moments of silence.

“What did I do?” I asked suddenly unsure of myself.

“Just repeat after me. But when we get to the blood part I will be doing the biting, because you teeth aren’t getting through much.” He teased.

“Well we all can’t turn into big wolves with shape teeth.” I grumbled as he led us down to the ground so we were on your knees facing each other.

“Ready?” He asked.

I nodded not wanting to speak.

“Under the moon, mother of us all I invoke the rite of mating.” Seth began then motioned for me to repeat.

“Under the moon, mother of us all I invoke the rite of mating.” My voice quivered with nerves that I pushed back with a deep breath.

“As the Mother as witness I, Seth Sullivan son of an Alpha, claim you Casee to be mine for eternity.” His grey eyes glazed into mine with such intensity that my nerves flowed out of my like water.  

“As the Mother as witness I, Casee Keiler daughter of an Alpha, claim you Seth as mine for eternity.

Seth pulled one of his hands away from mine and brought it to his mouth. I saw the gleam of extended canines an instant before he bit into his forearm. “With my blood I bind thee.” He offered his bloody arm to me. Taking a deep breath I leaned in an closed my mouth over the wound. The taste of Seth exploded on my tongue as I licked the bit and took his blood into my body.  

I pulled away a second later with his taste still coating my mouth. “With my blood I bind thee.” I said the words and gave my free arm to Seth; his hand from gentle as he brought my arm to his lips, giving me a soft lick before quickly biting into my flesh. I’ve been bitten before and it had hurt, but this was different and the moment my blood flowed into his mouth I was lost in sensation. 

“All of my being is your being and all your being is mine.” He spoke heavily, lips ruby red from my blood.

“All of my being is your being and all your being is mine.” I repeated and the flood gates crashed open. Everything around and inside me was Seth. I could feel him as if he was me; his hands in mine tingled sending shocks straight to the every core of myself. I felt his love through the forming bond that was connecting us for the rest of our live.

It was overwhelming and I could no longer support myself. I fell into Seth and both of us went down in a heap to the ground, me landing on top of him. The love I felt was filling me and I could stop myself as I kissed him hard, pressing myself against him. His arms encircled. I was becoming lost.

Lost in my love for Seth, his love for me, and the lust that his skin against mine was burning in both of us. I was letting go and becoming lost in Seth.   

If anyone didn't get it, they made love for the first time. No I am not going to write a scene about it, I am only 15 and still a virgin so I will not be writing anything adult. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 2.1K 46
A spin-off from the Rootbridge series. Callie's wolf is out of control and therapy isn't helping her understand the fragments of memories she has abo...
149K 2K 9
17.1K 559 26
Stella has seen a lot in her life. After her parent's death, Everyone blamed her for everything and tortured her mercilessly.When she needed someone...
209K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...