Jerk Theory (Punk Louis Tomli...

By autumn1324

I apologize ahead of time for any cringiness, I wrote this when I was 14. Alyssa Hansel. Your everyday good... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Trailer
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Important Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (part 1)
Chapter 57 (part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New Story
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
New Book!
New Fanfic

Chapter 6

9.3K 188 53
By autumn1324

Edited

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"You don't have a choice. I'm taking you out, and that's final."

"Well what if I have plans already?" I asked. Which isn't a complete lie.

"Cancel them." He said shrugging.

"I can't just cancel my plans tonight, for a date I don't even want to go on!" I snapped.

"Then what are your plans?" He asked. I looked to the ground thinking of a believable one, but couldn't think of anything.

"That's what I thought." He said moving closer to me. I moved to the other end of the table until I couldn't more anymore.

Stupid tables. Always in the way.

I just turn back to my work trying my best to ignore him.

I was halfway through with my work when he grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers, and I pulled away.

Then I got a text.

Do you and Louis have a thing going on?  - Kenna

I looked at wide eyed. Before I could reply Louis grabs my phone, and types something then hands it back to me. Okay?

My phone vibrated.

What!? YOU TOLD ME MY BROTHER WASNT YOUR TYPE!!!!! -Kenna

Wait? Brother? What is going on?

Brother? What? -Alyssa

Brother? I didn't say brother. -Kenna

A: I have proof you said brother -Alyssa

So...? HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME! You said you hated Louis. -Kenna

OMG! Louis is your brother?! And I didn't lie. -Alyssa

Then explain why you said Louis and you had a thing going on. -Kenna

Louis took my phone and typed that. -Alyssa

Okay so there's nothing going on between you two?  -Kenna

Never in a million years -Alyssa

I put my phone away. As the bell ring I get up to leave, and Louis wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me into him.

"I'm giving you a ride, met me at your locker after this class!" He whispers slowly in my ear, licking it.

I wipe my ear in disgust, and head to chorus with Mrs. Kristen. I walked in and heard a squeal. I look to see how was squealing and see that it's Millie and Summer.

"Oh my gosh!!! You're in this class! AHHHH!!!" I just laughed at them. These girls are crazy.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your ages how old are you?"

"17" Summer said.

"I'm 16" said Millie.

"Okay guys I'm Mrs. Kristen, and I only say that because I see we have a new student today. Miss Alyssa stand up, please." I stand up wave, and put a friendly smile on my face.

"Okay so since I have to get stuff ready for my music appreciation class, you guys have free time." Mrs. Kristen said. Love this teacher already

Millie and Summer both turn to me and say, "What are you doing tis afternoon?"

"I have a date." I say mostly to myself.

"What!? With who?"

"Louis. Please don't tell Kenna I told her there was nothing going on between us, and he didn't give me a choice."

"Okay! Well can we have you number?" Summer asked.

"Sure!" I handed them my phone so they can put there numbers in it. I got theirs, and put mine in. For the rest of the class we just talked, and got one each other's nerves.

***

I made my way to my locker in hopes of not finding Louis, but there he was waiting for me. Might as well get this over with.

"Are you ready to go Louis?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm ready. Let's go." He said grabbing my hand. We get to his car, and Kenna is standing there.

"Ugh! What do you want Ken!?" Louis said utterly annoyed.

"Well it would be nice if my older brother gave me a ride home, but I see your busy, so I'll just ask Summer." She said running off.

"Wait here, I'm going to go get her." He said running off. I didn't know what to do, so I just sat down on the curb.

*Louis' P.O.V.

I've never talked to my sisters like that. I found her on the spot she always goes to cry. I sat beside her and rubbed her back.

"Ken. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Seeing her cry is really sad. She looks up and hugs me.

"Lou,  don't break her heart okay? She's my friend, and I don't want to see her broken." I just laugh at this.

"By the way, where are you taking her tonight?"

"That's a surprise," I said helping her up and walking her to the car.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

I saw Louis and Kenna walk back to the car Louis with the same expression on his face, Kenna looking like she was crying, but she looked happy. I guess she must really love her brother.

"Family drama over?" I asked. Kenna just nodded.

"Let's go. Kenna, I'll drop you off at home since the girls will be out of school soon, and there isn't enough room in my car."

"Louis. I'll stay with Kenna. Go pick your sisters up. You can take me home after that okay?" I say, and Louis looks like he was thinking about it.

"No it's fine. You have to get ready."

"Louis, I'll stay and get ready at your house if you want me to. I'm sure Kenna will let me borrow some her clothes right!?" I turned my head and she nodded.

"There it's settled I'll stay with Kenna." He just shrugged and mumbled a whatever.

***

Suddenly, we got to the run down side of town. I thought we took a wrong turn until he stops in front of a tiny little house. He turned off the car and looked at me.

"What? Little miss goody two shoes never been outside of her rich neighborhood?" I got out and headed into their house. It's bigger then it is outside, there are many family pictures hung everywhere.

"Alyssa!" I turn and see it was Louis.

"Hmm.."

"Don't forget to get ready. Dress casual. Okay? " He said, and walked out to go get his sisters, or so he says.

"So why the sudden niceness towards my brother?" Kenna asked.

"Well... He's forcing me to go out with him today, so I figured to just be nice, so I enjoy it a little bit." I shrugged.

"You know he's really not a bad guy. He's really nice. He's the best brother I could ask for. And that whole jerk facade is all an act," She said making me smile as she spoke highly of her brother.

"Well... How about you help me get ready. He said to dress casual, so just get me jeans and a shirt? " She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a really cute tank top and jeans. I walked to the bathroom to change.

I walked out, and Kenna started my makeup and hair. There was a commotion downstairs, and I heard the door close.

"Don't worry it's either Lou or my mom." She said. Then she continued to with my hair.

"Where's Kenna!" "Louis! Why are you in such a hurry?" I heard questions coming from downstairs. I just laughed at the questions.

"Okay! Here!" Kenna excitingly handed me a mirror.

"Wow! I actually like it!" She smiled.

"Good, now come on. Let's go find Louis, he's probably ready." She said pulling me out of her room.

I heard shushing from the other room. Then I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist.

"You ready love?" He asked.

"Sure." Then I heard like 5 million girls squeal I turn around, and see Kenna, and 4 other girls.

"Girls go do your homework I'll be back later," Louis said sweetly.

"Louis! Hold on." I turn to the girls. "Hi, I'm Alyssa, Kenna's and Louis' friend."

"Are you Louis' girlfriend?" One of the youngest ones said.

"Daisy! That's enough!" He snapped.

"No I'm not his girlfriend Daisy, and you 3 are?"

"I'm Lottie."

"I'm Fizzy"

"Phoebe"

"I take it that Daisy, and you are twins right?" They both nodded. They are just adorable.

"Okay, can we leave now!" Louis spat at me. I just nod.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" He replied

***

I got out of the car and Louis and started walking. I got out of the passenger side, and walk close behind him. Setting the blanket down, and basket I didn't know he was carrying.

I say down as he pulled out peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

"So why do you hate me so much?" He asked. Wow, a great conversation starter.

"What makes you think I hate you?" I asked.

"The way you look like you would rather be anywhere on earth but near me." He said bluntly.

"Well everyone says you are-"

"A manwhore? Yeah, I get that a lot." He says interrupting me.

"Louis, I wasn't going to say that," I say shivering.

"Are you cold love?" He says taking off his hoodie.

"No, I'm fine," I said.

"No, you're freezing here take it." He says handing it to me.

"What about you? Won't you be cold?" I ask.

"No, I'm fine." I put it on.

"Let's go for a walk after I put this stuff away." He says. I help him, so he's not doing it alone. I walk with him to his car and hand him the stuff.

"You didn't have to help me." He said.

"It's fine I wanted to." He grabs my hand entwining our fingers leading me on the walk.

"Why are you being so nice?" I asked him. He just shrugs.

"Then why do you act like a total ass at school?" I asked.

"Long story that I don't have time for now." He said. Then he looked at me, making me look down.

"Don't look down love." He said looking lifting my chin and looking into my eyes.

"Have you had your first kiss yet?" He asked. I looked down ashamed.

"Hey love, nothing to be ashamed of." He said lifting my chin again.

"Can I try something?" I nodded not sure what he was about to do. He brings his lips to mine. Kissing me gently. I kissed back. Feeling everything bombs, fireworks, my stomach was having a party.

What's going on?

A/N: GUYS IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO THINK OF AN IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER!!! But I wrote this chapter in 2 days and that's long for me. So I hope you enjoy it cause this is my favorite chapter right now. Just ASDFGHJKL!!

Until next time my penguins

-Autumn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2.5K 12
So @franzixidfc contacted me and asked if I couldn't write a book on her idea and this is the result. I tried to follow the basic storyline and added...
13.1K 618 50
The idea for this story came from "Kill Your Darlings," but in a more modern world way. Louis Tomlinson begins college in London after transferring...
723 0 54
Jerica Jo James loves to draw, it's something she's done since she's been a small child. Over the years she's only gotten better. Now at the age of 2...
6.3K 120 15
When I first heard One Direction's "She's Not Afraid" on their newest album, Take Me Home, I immediately got ideas to write a fanfiction inspired by...