Possessive Much?

By dark_atheart

[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] 🚫WARNING🚫 :| CLICHE ALERT! This is some high class cringe stuff which w... More

#1, Bestfriend Hugs Are Deadly..
#2, He Came In Like A Wrecking Ball
#3, Introducing The Cocky Conceited Jerk
#4, My Stomach Becomes A Butterfly Garden
#5, Déjà Vu
#6, My Sesky Knight
#7, The "Evil" Plan..
#8, I'm A Barbie Girl! In The Barbie World!
#9, The Devil's First Condition
#10, Bad Boy Blushes
#11, You Are My Sunshine
Author's Note
#12, What Crawled Up His Ass And Died?
#13, The Second Condition
#14, So It's Gonna Be Forever! Or It's Gonna Go Down In Flames!
#15, One Of A Kind
#16, Jealous Much?
#17, CHANNING TATUM!! YOU'RE MY BAE!!!
#18, Seems Like The 'Bad Boy' Is A Bad Boy After All
#19, You Are Not The Only One With Secrets
#20, But You Say You're Just A Friend!
# 21, Curiosity Killed The Cat
#22, Just When I Thought It Couldn't Get Any More Cliché!
#23, Blast From The Past
#24, Dora The Explorer
#25, I Am Pretty Sure I Just Died
#26, The Smell Of Sappy Romance
#27, I Will Come For You
#28, Unexpected Visitor
#29, You Are Not Awesome. You Are Insane.
#30, I Can Wear A Potato Sack And Still Pull It Off
#31, You. Don't. Get. To. Do. That!
#32, I Have To Watch MasterChef
#Epilogue, MOVE IT!
#Bonus 1, I Am NOT A Nerd!
#Bonus 2, Its Called Bullshit
#Bonus 3, Apply Water To That Burn
#Bonus 4, You Have No Idea
#Bonus 5, It's Called...WIFI
#Bonus 6, Just One Chance(Caleb's Letter)
#Bonus 7,#FriendshipGoals
#Bonus 8, Food Is My Bae
#Bonus 9,Payback's a B
# Bonus 10 As you like it (Epilogue 2)
Ryan's POV
Ryan's Pov 2
SEQUEL- Smirks and Glares
Our Story
I Am Not Crying, You Are!

PLEASE READ THIS!!!! NOW!! YOU HAVE TO!!

131K 4.1K 306
By dark_atheart

 This book is cliche, as you may have seen. This book was initially supposed to be kind of a mockery towards the stereotypical Wattpad plots( it still is) with a tinge of un-clicheness, if that's even a word....... anyways..it turned out to be..something...I don't know...but something...but yes, it is cliche because it is SUPPOSED to be cliche , it's cringy because it is SUPPOSED to be cringy, it's funny because it is SUPPOSED to be funny...okay people? 

Again, like I have said before, I have put in a lot of references from many of my favourite books, both from Wattpad and out, as well as from movies, songs and youtube. 

Therefore, *speaks in a sickly sweet tone with a fake smile* in my Bonus #7 ' #FriendshipGoals' , yes ,as you have noticed, I have referred to 'The Good Girl's Bad Boys (TGGBB) and have DEDICATED the chapter to RubixCube89201, the author,  if you haven't noticed. So *smiles brightly* I am not a 'thief' and yes....I am pissed..very.

*I am just doing copy and paste because some of you are just tooo busy to spare five seconds of your life to read the author's note...I am not joking..it's really annoying*

So ummm yes...it was just to clear things up. I did say this in the first chapter also but if you didn't read it then..read now.

Again, the sequel/ spin off or whatever you want to call it is out so go read that...I am not asking you by the way...

 I am telling you.

Silent readers...make your existence known okay?

Also I am editing this book so I might make some changes here and there.

Am 

Annoyed

But whatever, I love you guys and thank you for your support, votes and comments. Also I am NOT pin pointing at anyone here but am talking in general.

.........................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9M 586K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...
3.1M 78K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
58.2K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
1.9M 46.5K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...