Let's Get Things Straight | J...

By SILVERKOOK

"I'm straight! It's just that gay porn pays better." More

Let's Get Things Straight | JiKook
uno
dos
tres
quatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
cuatorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
prOmO !!1!
vientidos
vientitrés
vientiquatro
vienticinco
vientiseis
vientisiete
vientiocho
vientinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y trés
bonus chapter/epilogue
ONE MILLION
???
six bajillion

vientiuno

175K 6.9K 7.6K
By SILVERKOOK

Going to put this out there now, there's not much plot in this chapter. I mean, maybe a bit of growth in jikook's relationship but
My thirstiness got the best of me so please enjoy nearly 2000 words of sin.
--
Jimin was being touchy.

Jimin was being very touchy.

He had come over to Yoongi and Jungkook's apartment, and although yes, he usually enjoyed being close to Jungkook; today he was very clingy. The younger couldn't figure out why. Maybe, it was due to the fact that they had recently put a label on their relationship? No... Or maybe it was due to the fact that Jungkook had been having quite a few more shoots recently? Was Jimin jealous?

Jungkook couldn't really imagine why he would be. It was just a job, after all.

Maybe, it was because they hadn't done anything with each other in quite sometime. The thought that Jimin could be so needy for him had Jungkook smirking.

Jungkook looked down to where Jimin rested his head on his shoulder, fingers playing with the hem of his boyfriend's shirt as the younger talked to Yoongi about something that Jimin wasn't very interested in. It was fine then, and it was fine when Jimin was tracing circles on his stomach through his clothes. It was... Debatable when Jimin's fingers surpassed the fabric of his shirt and started grazing across his skin.

He couldn't deny, he loved the way Jimin's lips felt against his, and loved the sounds the older would make when he touched all of the right places. However, Jimin had worries in the past about the younger only liking him for his body, and Jungkook was trying to let Jimin know that truly wasn't the case.

But then again, if Jimin was ready to start that part of their relationship up again... He just couldn't refuse.

It was when Jimin's hand rested atop his crotch that Jungkook sat up.

"Yoongi-Hyung, I'm sorry, but I have to talk to Jimin about something." He spoke in a rush, grabbing Jimin by the hand and pulling him up off of the couch.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, eyes darting between the blush on Jimin's face, and the impatient tapping of Jungkook's fingers along his thigh.

"And I'm going out." The oldest laughed softly. "I'll see if Hoseok is around or something because I am not going to be alone in an apartment with you two when you're looking at each other like that."

He walked to the door and slipped his shoes off saluting to the two of them and opening the door. "Have fun guys."

It was mere moments after the door closed that Jungkook was pulling Jimin into his bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind them.

A breathy sigh escaped Jimin's lips as Jungkook pushed him up against the wall fairly roughly. Not enough to hurt, but just enough to have Jimin's skin tingling in excitement from the older's dominance.

"You've been all over me today." Jungkook mumbled, fingers gripping Jimin's waist, one of his knees slipping in between the older's legs. He leaned forward, so close that his lips brushed against Jimin's ear. "Why was that?"

Jimin gasped when the younger leaned down to lick a stripe up his neck, his hands flying to Jungkook's hair as the younger bit down on the skin that stretched over his jawline.

"I-I.." It was hard to get words out. How could it not be? Jungkook's cold fingers were nudging his shirt up, lips on his neck and teeth tugging his skin. His knee ground against the noticeable bulge in Jimin's jeans, the older not able to help it as he threw his head back against the wall, a choked out moan slipping past his parted lips.

"What was that Hyung?" Jungkook cooed, reaching one hand to tangle into Jimin's hair, pulling his head back to expose more of his neck.

"I j-just.." He whimpered as Jungkook sucked a dark mark just below his Adan's Apple, hands slipping down to grip the fabric at the back of the younger's shirt. "I just want you." He slowly opened his eyes, gazing up at Jungkook with half-lidded eyes when he leaned back. "You were at my apartment a few weeks ago, then, you said that you would continue what we were doing there 'some other time'." His voice sounded breathless. "Can that other time be now?"

Jimin tugged at the hem of Jungkook's shirt, lifting it up a bit and jutting his bottom lip out oh so slightly. "Please?"

"You remember that?" Jungkook chuckled softly. "However, if you're going to beg," He began, sliding his hand down Jimin's torso and cupping his hard on. "You've got to make me believe that you want me with every inch of you, that my touch is what you crave." He used his other to grip Jimin's chin, tilting it upwards so that they made eye contact.

"Jungkook-" The older's words were cut short as Jungkook squeezed his bulge. His knees buckled and he had to catch himself, taking in a shaky breath before locking gazes with the younger once more. "Jungkook I want you. I w-want you to touch me a-and kiss me and bite me and let everyone know that I'm yours." He whimpered softly as Jungkook popped the button of his jeans, slipping his hand beneath the fabric. "Please, I-"

He wanted to continue what he was saying, but he seemed to forget all of the words in his vocabulary when Jungkook's lips met his. His lips were soft, hot as he sucked on Jimin's bottom lip. The older moaned in Jungkook's mouth as the younger stroked him slowly, agonizingly slowly. When Jungkook pulled his hands out of his jeans, he immediately felt neglected, his own hand flying down to keep Jungkook's in place.

"Patience Hyung." Jungkook spoke, voice incredibly husky as he did so. He hooked his fingers underneath the bottom of Jimin's shirt, tugging the fabric upwards and nudging Jimin to lift up his arms so that he could pull the shirt completely off. He smiled softly before turning them around and backing Jimin up until the older's legs hit the edge of his bed. He fell backwards onto the mattress pulling Jungkook on top of him.

"You're needy aren't you?" Jungkook chuckled, stripping his own shirt off and throwing it somewhere on his floor. "Touching me like that even with Yoongi-Hyung around?"

Jimin mewled softly as the younger dipped his head down and sucked marks onto his stomach, hands tugging down the older's already unzipped jeans. "That's pretty risky Hyung." He tugged the jeans off of Jimin completely, rubbing his hands up and down his boyfriend's thighs.

Jimin smiled softly, but sat up, leaning forward and unbuckling Jungkook's jeans. He tugged them off as quickly as he could, before letting himself fall back onto the mattress. He sighed softly, pulling Jungkook down and connecting their lips once more. His lips were already red and kiss swollen, but he still loved it when Jungkook bit at his bottom lip softly.

Jimin's moans fell hush against Jungkook's lips as the younger rolled his hips downwards, whimpers escaping due to the friction between them. "How bad do you want me Hyung?"

Jimin took in a shaky breath as Jungkook stripped his underwear off of him, watching as the younger raked his eyes up and down his body.

"We've been through this already have we not?" Jimin laughed softly, voice breathless. "How much of an ego boost do you need?"

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle as he reached into his bedside table.

"Is now the time to be giving me attitude Hyung?" He laughed, Jimin shrugging and watching as the younger tugged his underwear off as well.

"It's always a good time to give you attitude." The older smirked, pulling Jungkook closer so that he fit snugly in between his legs.

"Not to long ago you were begging for me and now you're sassing me?" Jungkook, uncapped the bottle of lube and coated two of his fingers in it, not being able to help the sly grin on his face when he watched the smirk slip off of the older's face as he pushed one of the fingers into him. "That's what I thought."

He was gentle as he prepared Jimin slowly, watching his mouth fall open in pleasure as he worked him up to three fingers.

Half gasped, half cried out versions of Jungkook's name left Jimin's lips as the younger curled his fingers in just the right way. Deciding that he was definitely ready, Jungkook pulled his fingers out slowly. He lined himself up, leaning down to press a light kiss to Jimin's forehead before moving. "Are you ready, Jimin-Hyung?"

Jimin nodded softly, allowing his head to fall back as he let himself relax.

"I am."

And after those words were mumbled it seemed to those two as if it were just them in the world. It didn't matter, if Jungkook's neighbours heard him. It didn't matter if Yoongi came home early. It didn't matter if they would both have clearly visible marks left on them because honestly, they both wanted them there.

The only thing that mattered to Jungkook right then was how amazing Jimin sounded as moans left his lips while he threw his head back in pleasure, hands scrambling to hold onto something as the younger rocked his hips into him. All that mattered was Jimin's fingernails scratching down his back, leaving stinging trails down his skin. The only thing that mattered, was Jimin.

As for Jimin, all that mattered was how Jungkook's hands gripped his hips with the perfect balance of gentle, and firm. How the younger's hair tickled his collarbone as he leaned into his neck, lips pressing hot kisses to his sweat coated skin. All that mattered was that there was nobody except for his boyfriend that could make him feel this good, no one that his job threw at him could even compare. The only thing that mattered, was Jungkook.

It wasn't long before the warmth that Jimin felt bubbling in his lower stomach was too much to hold back He gave Jungkook a breathless warning before he threw his head back against the pillows, shockwaves of his orgasm racking his body as he released across his and Jungkook's chest. The younger followed soon after, his hips stuttering as he met his climax. A low groan left his lips, fairly muffled against Jimin's shoulder.

He sighed softly and rolled off of the older, catching his breath and smiling when he felt Jimin snuggle up to his side. His soft hair tickled Jungkook's neck, his breathing warm against his skin.

"Why don't we go to sleep, Jungkookie?" Jimin yawned, a content smile on his face as he looked to Jungkook with tired eyes.

"It's two pm Hyung." The younger chuckled softly, combing his hands through the now messed up hair atop Jimin's head.

The older merely tucked his head into the crook of Jungkook's neck, draping his arm over the younger.

"We should go to sleep." He repeated, Jungkook not being able to argue, and wrapping his arm around Jimin, pulling him closer.

And he let his eyes close, the sound of Jimin's breathing lulling him to sleep.

--
a/n:
Wow that was a long chapter wasn't it
tbh ever since I started this book I knew there was going to be at least one full smut chapter and here it is.

I can't guarantee that it was edited well lmao

(I'm also currently working on another jikook right now please stop me)

- Charlie :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 41.6K 49
"Tell that guy I'm paying for his food because he's hot." where yoongi pays for a really hot guys food while in being in a drivethru.
222K 6.9K 53
When you asked the biggest Playboy of your University to become your sex partner. A Jimin Fanfic Playboy!Au (WAS "SEX EDUCATION")
165K 5.2K 20
"Were you the one who told everyone I had a big dick?" Fuck girl? Definitely. Fuck boy? Possibly.
860K 51.7K 89
Min Yoongi was a pornstar. Jung Hoseok was addicted to his videos. One day he was out of WiFi to watch Yoongi's videos. So he planned to use his neig...