Unknowingly His ✓completed

By Being_Elegant

#1 in spiritual "You are mine!" He claimed, gazing at her deep hazel eyes intensely. "No, I was never yours... More

A brief word.
BLURB
Chapter 1
chapter2
Chapter3
chapter4
Chapter5
chapter6
chapter7
Chapter8
chapter9
chapter10
chapter11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter14
chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
Chapter32
Chapter33
Chapter34
chapter35
Chapter36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter39
Questions?
Chapter40
Chapter41
Chapter42
Chapter43
Epilogue
FAQ
One shot details.
Covers
New book.
And the winner is...
NOTE. Edited.
IMP
Hiiii
Heyy
WHAT WAS That

Final Authors Note

21.3K 1K 178
By Being_Elegant

Well, I don't know where to start and what to say.. my emotions are haywire.

okay...

*Checks Mic*

;)

I started Unknowingly His
almost an year ago.

wow.

I never thought that my first piece of writing in wattpad would get such popularity and Awesome readers and would be successful.
Alhamdulillah.

I hope, I am successful in spreading across some Islamic messages and you all are benefited with my writing somehow or the other.

It's really over-whelming. I have tears in my eyes as I write this.
okay.. let's stop the emotional drama before you think I am over reacting.(Haha)

Jazakillah khayran kaseera for all your support.

Thank you to all the readers who were there with me from the beginning till the end.

Thanks to all of you who joined me in the middle of the DanIza journey, For your Unflinching love and support.

Its been an amazing ride and without YOU, I'd have never written this 45 chapters worth of so many pages.

Thankyew to all the SILENT READERS,behind the curtain, for silently enjoying DanIza journey with nutella and chocolate cake and not voting and commenting;) *Moves imaginary curtains and waves at you all and blows kisses*

You all mean a lot to me!

Thanks to my Parents and siblings and cousins and friends for supporting me always and most importantly Thank you so much Allah subhana wa ta'ala for blessing me to pen down my thoughts.

Well, If and whenever I write Another book, will you accompany me, with the same love as you gave to UNKNOWINGLY HIS?

Raise your hands, if YES. OR you got bored with this pakao Author. hahhah:p

I hope to see you all in my other books and interact with you with the same enthusiasm.

May allah subhana wa ta'ala bless you all and fullfill all your wishes.

love you all forever and hamesha:))

Ummmaahh:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 313 21
#1 in urdu poetry on 12/07/19 Daniyal slowly took a few steps towards her meanwhile she moved backwards feeling nervous. He kept taking predatory ste...
262K 26.7K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
945K 57.1K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
12.8K 1.1K 70
"That's exactly it. You didn't even see her" Rabi grits her teeth. "I understand that you harbor affection for her since a very long time. I do. But...