Teacher's Badass >>>...

By beautyqueen2222

(Y/n) is 19 yrs old in high-school, that doesn't bother her one bit. She's a rebel she doesn't give two fucks... More

(1) You have to be f*cking kidding me!
(2) Who would've thought?!
(3) Don't let them bring you down.
(4) Confidence boot camp!
(A/N:)I'm sorry guys chapter tomorrow
(5) How does 1 even after f*kin their teacher?
(6) Revenge... Prt.1
(7) Revenge prt.2
(8) You're mine...(XXX.) prt.1
(9) You're mine...prt.2. (XXXX.)
(11) Our time to shine!!
(A/N:)The sequel!
(T'sB:2nd semester:1) The start of a new semester.
(T'sB:2nd semester: 2)Make it better.
(T'sB:2nd semester:3)Welcome back to glee!
(T'sB:2nd semester: 4) Had a bad day.
(T'sB:2nd semester: 5) I'm just your problem...
(T'sB:2nd semester: 6) The heart wants what it wants...
(T'sB:2nd semester: 7) Can you feel the love tonight!?(XXXX)
(T'sB:2nd semester: 8) Inner battles...
(T'sB:2nd semester: 9) Fighting the great war...
(T'sB:2nd semester: 10) Getting back into the game.
(T'sB:2nd semester: 11) You are so beautiful...(XXXX)
(T'sB:2nd semester: 12) Singing for the win!
(T'sB:2nd semester: 13) I'm in love and I'm proud!
(T'sB:2nd semester: 14) First concert!
(T'sB:2nd semester: 15) Life changes...
(T'sB:2nd semester: 16) A love so strong...
(T'sB:2nd semester: A/N) Guess whos back? back again?
Making a difference in the world...(finale)
Thank you! Thank you!x1000000000000000
one last time

(10) Shedding tears and overcoming fears.

2.9K 88 34
By beautyqueen2222

Your pov:
Sean texted me to dress formally for some reason so before I arrived I stopped by my house and put on a dress:

Once I arrived I knocked on the door.

Sean opened the door.

"Hey," I say smiling.

"Hey, I'm glad you could make it." He gave me a quick peck on my lips."close your eyes." He said.

"Ok?" I close my eyes,

"I'm gonna wrap my hands around you ok?"

"Ok,"

He wraps his hand around my waist and guided me into the house.

"Stay here for a sec. But don't open your eyes."

"Ok."

I really wanted to peak but I didn't.

Sean did something before saying. "Ok open your eyes,"

When I opened my eyes to see an amazing candlelit dinner set-up:

I was completely shocked.

"Is it too much?" Sean asked.

"Yes..no I don't know I mean no one had ever done someone do something like this for me," I say.

"Well, I feel its the least I can do since I cant take you out on the town without fear of being caught."

"This is awesome!" I say.

He chuckles and pulls out my chair for me.

I shot him a 'really?' Look.

"I know it cheesy but can you let me like a queen for tonight?"  He asked.

I give in and sit down. He scoots me in and goes into the kitchen and come back with two personal pan pizzas.

I chuckled."I know not exactly matching the setting but I cant cook so I got two frozen pizzas stuffed crust."

I laugh. "It's perfectly fine I was in the mood for pizza, not some fancy pasta," I say smiling.

He smiles and places the pizza in front of me.

"So mr.mcloughlin tell me about yourself other than the obvious I'm a teacher and shit."

He tells me what college he went to, about his family, his high school experiences, his favorite bands and etc.

I was hooked on his every word.

Soon afterwards we just started talking about any and everything.
Then after we finished eating sean stood up and let his hand out to me.

I gave him a confused look. "What are you doing?" I asked,

"May I have this dance?"

"There's no music," I say.

"Easy fix." He took his phone out of his pocket and played a slow song.(media.)

I giggle and get up and take his hand.

He wraps his hand around my waist and took my hand with the other, i placed my free hand on his shoulder and we begin to slow dance he hums the lyrics as we continued. I smiled.

"Soo ms.(l/n) we've talked about me what about you besides the obvious dancer, singer, student." He jokes.

"I have quite a depressing past I don't wanna ruin this moment," I say.

"You won't I promise."

"Ok well, I've had a normal childhood leading up till I was 10 my mom died in...a Car crash. And my dad never hurt me or anything he was just no himself he drunk a lot stayed up late crying sometimes hed come into my room and sleep with me for comfort. But then one day I guess he thought he couldn't take care of me or stand the sight of me so he sent me to a foster home. "I stopped dancing and we sat down." I was bullied a lot of kids would take my stuff, beat me up while the foster mother was out most of the time partying her life away sometimes she was nice sometimes she didn't care. I went to foster home after foster home I've seen things that I really shouldn't have. Sometimes people would make me their slave. I had to cook and clean and if I didn't I had to sit in a dark room for days on end without food then they would let me out. Then when I was 16 I asked my social worker what is the legal age to have your own house? She told me 18 but with parental permission 16. Soo then I told my social worker I wanted to get my own house I couldn't take the constant moving, the never-ending nightmare. She told me I had to contact my dad if I wanted that and so she gave me his phone number I called him but I could tell it wasn't the same dad I known 6 years ago. He said he agreed with the idea so he would meet me at the courthouse to sign papers so I'll finally have custody of myself. Soo on the set court date I met him there and it wasn't him his eyes were red he didn't have that clean cut he used to have he used to smell like fresh cotton air freshener but he smelt like stale cigarettes and a bar his clothes were a mess his hair was a mess and when I saw him my heart broke in two. When he opened his mouth even hearing his voice was different, he said. "Hey kiddo, you look soo much like your mother..do yourself a favor and make her proud I cause I know damn well I let her down. I got my house then I met this guy who happened to be at my school we connected. I was going straight but he took me down a dark path I'm not talking nightclubs I'm talking trap houses people with guns smoking. I never did any of it I stayed away from drugs and but ...but I went into those places for him. Soon he graduated while i was left behind i seen him a year later and thought damn times have changed." By times I was done I was crying my eyes out. Sean hugged me and then kissed me sweetly.

"I am soo sorry all that happened to you I wish I could've done something."

"I know but you cant change the past, but in my 6 years of hell I learned that not every bad guy was born evil but that life has taken something from them that they don't know how to live without," I say smiling.

That night Sean and I just stayed up watching tv until we fell asleep...

The next night...

Tina's pov:
Me and the girls were coming out of the dinner we wanted (y/n) to come but shes always too busy practicing a new dance for her weekend classes. Poor thing always working hard. But that's when tragedy struck Alex who was singing the rap solo for the song pulled a clumsy and fell into the street and got hit by a car!!!
I automatically called (y/n)!

Your pov:

I was in the gym practicing a dance Sean was watching.

Sean crawled on top of me when I was laying down. (Refer to the video.) Then kissed me and continued when the phone rang. He reluctantly got off of me and I answered,

"Hello?"

"Alexishurtpleasecometothehospital!!!!" Tina said in a panic.

"Relax I'm on the way right now!!" I hung up "Sean can you please drop me off at the hospital?!"

"Why?!"

"Alex is in the hospital!"

Sean drives me to the hospital then drops me off so no one suspects anything if we went in together.

I went inside. "what happened?!" I asked Tina.

"She got hit by a car!" Her eyes were puffy.

"How is she?" I asked,

"Shes good but the doctor says its gonna take her a good week to recover,"

"What but sing-offs are tomorrow!!!"

"Maybe you can take her place." Mia says.

"What?!" I say

TBC.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 3.6K 37
DISCLAIMER: this is not the whole story! Only 1/3 of the book is here on wattpad, the full version will be available as a paperback& ebook... (no rel...
71.9K 2.9K 37
You've finally made it to your senior year in highschool. Unfortunately for you, you've been forced to change schools before the start of it, but may...
452K 17.2K 43
Arissa Dually is an outcast, a nerd... invisible. Every move she makes is so people won't notice her. Yet, it's not like they would even if she tried...
5.8K 3.3K 53
I wrote this book when I was younger and I hated ENGLISH and if u wanna read my book and try it out.. you are free .. Enjoy and thank u ร‚uthor: MU Ma...