𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒? | KI...

By katdorable

⤷   𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐀 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑   𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍𝐆... More

01 | HOPES × AND × AMBITIONS
02 | A × SUPRISING × CHALLENGE
03 | FINDING × OUT × NAMES
04 | SOLUTION × IS × MAJORITY RULES?
05 | BEWARE × OF × PRISONERS
06 | LAST TEST × OF × RESOLVE
07 | HIT × THE × TARGET
08 | BAFFLING TURN × OF × EVENTS
09 | OPERATION × RESCUE × KILLUA
10| BITTERSWEET × REUNION
11 | SERVE × AND × PROTECT
13 | REUNITED × WITH × THE × TSUNDERE
13.5 | HUNTER x HUNTER TEST
14 | TEMPORARY × DEPARTURE
UPDATE
Announcement
15 | HEAVEN'S × ARENA
16 | TO × THE × TOP

12 | FATHER × SON × MOMENT

7.1K 275 1K
By katdorable

12 | FATHER × SON × MOMENT

STILL CHAINED TO THE WALL, the young silver-haired boy slept peacefully, until a bitter male whipped him awake. "Wake up!" the brother screamed, face fuming with rage and tone dripping with agitation.

Unbothered, Killua smiled. "Oh. Morning, Bro," he greeted sheepishly, displaying false innocence which just riled his older brother more. "What time is it?"

Milkuki whipped his torso again. "Don't be too arrogant, Kil!"

"Arrogant? Me?" asked the younger brother, shaking his head disapprovingly at Milluki's perception of him. "I feel really bad about stabbing you, Bro," he apologized with fake sincerity that even his bother could see through the facade. "Sorry. It was the wrong thing to do, Bro."

"You're lying!" yelled the older brother, striking the silver-haired two more times with the bullwhip.

The younger boy smirked. "You can tell?"

"I'll make it so you can't see," he said through gritted teeth, gripping the whip tightly.

"Please do," agreed Killua as he let out of breath. "I've seen your face long enough. It's the least you could do."

"I'm serious," he deadpanned.

"And I'm quaking in fear."

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

Killua spits out some blood and Milluki laughed at the sight. "Not so tough, now?"

"I'll like you to repeat that once more when I'm out these chains."

"It's not like you can escape."

"Just cause it's impossible for you to get out your pants, doesn't mean it'll be hard for me to get out these chains."

He inched closer to his younger brother, his face only a few centimeters away from Killua's. "What did you say?"

"Do you really want me to repeat it?"

"It'll give you a chance, to tell the truth."

"It's not like I was lying."

"All you do is lie."

"Not this time."

Milluki pressed his lips firmly together. "I'm telling Mama."

"She'll agree."

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

"Mama, would never."

"I'm sorry. Whose her favorite son again?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I know things."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" repeated Milluki over and over again, refusing to believe his mother would participate in an act of unprofessionalism, such as belittling her own son. Then again, somewhere, in the back on his head, he believes Killua, even though he knows he's lying.

His phone began to ring which stopped him from his rage. "Hello?" he answered, his anger slowly dissipating. "Oh, Mama?" Milluki was surprised that his mother was calling him, but regained his composure soon afterward. "Uh-huh. Yep, I understand." With that, the call ended, and a huge smirk was plastered on Milluki's face.

"Kil, your friends are near the butler's office," he informed his younger brother, but quickly followed it up with questionable intentions. "How about it, Kil. "If I ask Mama, those four can become..."

Milluki was unable to finish his sentence, as the sound of crumbling rocks and rattling chains caught his attention. One of the chains that bound Killua was yanked from the wall, freeing his one arm.

His eyes were dark, and his mouth was curved into a disturbing smile. "Milluki," he called, his body swaying side by side. "If you so much as touch them, I'll kill you."

"Don't look at me like that!"

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

A knock emitted from the door, followed by a voice. "I'm coming in." The door opened to reveal an old male with white hair and a distinguishable mustache. The male being Killua's grandfather, Zeno. "That's enough, Mil," he ordered, much to Milluki's dismay.

"But, Grandpa Zeno...." Milluki whined. "He isn't sorry at all."

"I know that," Zeno acknowledged and ventured over to his grandson. "Kil, you can go."

"Okay," said Killua, pulling on his other arm, until the chain finally snapped from the wall, freeing him from its hold.

Then, he yanked both the chains off from his feet. "Man, that hurt," added Killua, winding up his arm, to regain back the little bit of strength it lost from being strained.

"Bro, I'm not sorry," the younger brother stated as he walked over to the door. "But I do feel bad," he enlightened Milluki, that even the self-proclaimed stone-cold assassin was able to feel an ounce of emotion for his brother. "That's why I let you slap me around."

"What was that?" said a bewildered Milluki.

"Kil, Silva wants to see you," Zeno announced.

"Dad?" Killua queried as he opened the door. "Okay."

"Also Bro, you're not so tough, now, eh?" he mocked, and exited the room, away from his easy to anger, emotional mess of a brother.

━━━━ TIME SKIP ━━━━

"Kil," began his father. "I heard that you've made some friends?"

"Yeah," his son voiced softly.

"What sort of people are they?" He asked me, as he rests his head on the palm of his hand.

"What sort of...?" Killua trailed off, pondering on how to describe the friends he made. They all have weird personalities, so putting them into one category was no going to work. "They're people I enjoy being with."

"I see," he nodded. "How was the exam?"

What's with all these questions?

If I wanted to answer questions, I'll just go to school.

"It was easy," he said full of pride.

"Kil, come over here," Silva commanded, gesturing for his son to seat next to him, instead of being so far apart.

Killua was surprised by his sudden demand. It's not something he would have expected. He was speechless, the only thing he could mutter was, "Huh?"

"I want you to tell me more," his father elaborated, his voice gentle and soft, allowing a welcoming atmosphere for him.

No one dared to ask Killua about his journey, instead, they tried to hold him captive without letting him voice out his opinions.

Killua's eyes widened at the words that left his father's mouth. Although surprised, he was filled with overwhelming excitement and happiness that someone in his family took an interest in him. "Okay!"

"What did you do during the exam? Who did you meet? How did you feel? You can tell me anything..."

━━━━ TIME SKIP ━━━━

"And guess what [Y/N] did next... she stabbed him! No one was expecting that at all! I thought she was weak but I guess she has her strong side," he said, praising her skills, even though he would never tell her that.

"Sounds like an interesting girl."

"She is," agreed Killua.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

Killua nearly choked on his own spit, not expecting those words to come from his own father's lips. "What? No," he denied, shaking his head, but a faint shade of pink coated his cheeks. From the embarrassment of course.

Girlfriend?

I don't even see her like that.

I mean, don't get me wrong, she's cute.

But even if I did like her, she'll never like someone like me.

Good thing, I don't.

Mhm, maybe a lit-

"Do you want to see your friends? You don't need to hold back. Tell me the truth," Silva said, breaking Killua from his train of thoughts.

"Thinking back, we've never had a father-son chat before. I was raised by my parents to be an assassin. And I raised you to be the same way. You and I are different. I didn't realize that until you left home," he said with honesty, placing a hand on his Killua's head, as a way to comfort him.

"You are my son but you are your own person. Live as you please. If you get tired, you can come home," he told him, informing him of his options. "I'll ask you one more time. Do you want to see your friends?"

Hell yes.

"Uh-huh," he nodded.

Gotta keep my innocent image.

"I understand," he replied, removing his hand from Killua's head.  "You're free now but..." He paused, lifting one hand towards his mouth and biting into his thumb, causing some blood to gush out. Then, he raised up his bloodied thumb and pointed it to his son.  "Promise me one thing. Never betray your friends. Understood?"

[Did anyone see the Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Troupe Movie? If so, you know what I'm talking about. That's all I have to say.]

Killua nodded to his request and bit his thumb as well. "I promise. I'll never betray them," he said, voice clear from any hesitation. He his thumb against his father, sealing the promise.

"Never," he repeated once more.

━━━━ TIME SKIP ━━━━

Killua walked aimlessly around his house, still replaying the moment he shared with his father. It was new and unfamiliar to him. Yet, he appreciated every last second of it. He got to have a heart to heart talk with him, even if it didn't last long.

Walking, the silver-haired boy was stopped in his tracks by his mother and younger brother. "Kil, it's too late. Those four already left. Return to your cell," she requested but Killua refused to acknowledge her or give her the time of his day.

Stop lying.

I knew my mother was lying from the moment she opened her mouth.

Like bruh, you can get out my face with that.

I'm trying to see my friends, not you.

Killua narrowed his eyes. "No way, I'm leaving."

"Kil!" His mother called out, extending an arm out in an attempt to halt her son's movement. But what she didn't expect, was the cold expression that embedded her son's face.

She never gives up, does she?

Like geez, she's so clingy.

If I wanted someone clingy, I'll prefer [Y/N].

Ew, what am I saying?

Girls are gross.

"Out of my way," he stated.

Move bitch, get out my way, get out my wa-

She pulled back her hand, allowing her son to leave, without putting up a fight or finding a way to restrain him.

"Oh, Kil...." His mother muttered, although faint, he still heard the words she said. "Your eyes are so cold now..."

I mean, what else did you expect?

For me to obey willingly?

Haha, no.

━━━━ TIME SKIP ━━━━

"Gotoh, where's Gon and [Y/N] now?" Killua asked, excitedly as he waits in the Butler's quarters for his friend's arrival. "You know, right?"

"Canary is currently taking Gon-sama and [Y/N]-sama here," Gotoh answered his question. "Along with their other two friends."

Must be Kurapika and Leorio.

"Really?" he asked, smiling widely.

"They will be here shortly, but for now, why don't you just wait inside one of the rooms here?" Gotoh suggested as he gestured the silver-haired boy to go inside the room.

Killua agreed. "Okay, and also Gotoh?" he called gaining the butler's attention. "Tell me instantly the second Gon and [Y/N] arrive," the boy instructed.

"Yes, sir," the butler nodded and bowed. "I shall notify you immediately."

I can't wait to see everyone!

*

Thanks to everyone whose been waiting patiently for me to update this story! I've been busy for the past couple of days, so I never really had the time to sit and write. But now I did, hope you all enjoy! :)

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

(=^K•A•T•^=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 950 29
Yandere! Kurapika x Fem! Reader book. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 The world is a nasty place. "Motive"...
72.9K 1.7K 34
ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟ "ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟ...
124K 3K 36
❝ hola. soy dora. can you say: i'm fucking sorry? - y/n ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 gon accidentally trips you and pushes you into a new life with ...
28K 1.1K 11
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 �...