The Crescent

Da smammmers

I’m a rogue, what can I say? Born into the Crescent Pack, my parents disowned me, convincing the Alpha to ba... Altro

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1, Another Day of Hell
Chapter 2, Rogue vs Rogues
Chapter 3, Alpha Cody
Chapter 4, Cake For Breakfast!
Chapter 5, Part of a Pack
Chapter 6, The Happenings of Yellowknife
Chapter 7, The Ginger Wolf With The White Sock
Chapter 8, Deal With The Devil
Chapter 9, Meet The Parents
Chapter 10, The Strange Stench
Chapter 11, Claimed
Chapter 12, Forced Meeting With The Parents
Chapter 13, Another White Wolf
Chapter 14, The Ginger Wolf With The White Sock
Chapter 15, Halo vs Need For Speed
Chapter 16, Night On The Town
Chapter 17, Kidnapped
Chapter 18, It's War Then!
Chapter 19, Vera vs Dingo
Chapter 20, An Uptight Pack
Chapter 21, Cell Buddies
Chapter 22, Prison Riot
Chapter 23, The Official Meeting
Chapter 24, Coming Home
Chapter 25, Rocky The Flying Squirrel
Chapter 26, Facing Reality
Chapter 27, The Tenacious Beta
Chapter 28, Dead White Wolf
Chapter 29, An Interesting Day
Chapter 30, Day On The Town
Chapter 31, Mates
Chapter 32, Official Luna
Chapter 33, Home Again.....
Chapter 34, Putting On My Game Face
Chapter 35, The War Is On!
Chapter 36, Post War Meetings
Chapter 37, Chasing Gerald
Chapter 38, The Human Colony
Chapter 39, Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 40, Still Alive
Chapter 41, Coming to Terms
Chapter 42, Just a Sip
Sequel and Author's Note

Epilogue

27K 889 62
Da smammmers

Epilogue

TWO YEARS LATER…………..

‘I swear if you take another step, I’m going to cut off your balls and feed them to the sharks’!

Dingo scoffed, the effect of my threats wearing off some years ago.  Now standing at the edge of this massive ass cliff, Cody thought it would be fun to see if I could fly or more like fall and land gracefully in the water.

‘You couldn’t have been any more blunt right there Sis, but trust me, you’ll enjoy this’.

Taking my own step back, I was now spitting at Dingo; my voice filled with that much anger.

‘Can you not read my shirt!  There’s a baby on board you douche!  So back away before I go wolf on your ass’!

So yes as everyone guessed a couple of months after, Cody did get me pregnant and all hell raised loose the moment the pack found out.  The pack itself was happy there would be an heir and all that other crap but Dingo didn’t take it quite so well.

Just to be a pest, I had bought myself a shirt that had baby on board written across my chest, Dingo’s eyes constantly trying to look away from it, but sadly now he was beginning to get over it.

‘You always use the baby card, what happens when you pop the little wolf out huh’?

‘And you think I’m blunt with words…….’

Dingo suddenly lunged forward, his hands reaching out to gently push me as a wicked grin sat on his face.

Jumping out of the way, Cody in all his glory was merely sitting by the ledge with Charlie, relaxing like they never did….which was bull.

‘That’s it Dingo; what the hell did I tell you dumbass’!

Running at me again, I grabbed Dingo by his neck, our stance now resembling me having Dingo in a headlock as I pushed him towards the edge.

His eyes now looking over the edge as we came closer, I could feel his fear rising, the chicken didn’t even want to jump himself….that was too bad.

Letting go of Dingo right at the edge, I gave him an almighty boot, his hands scrambling to turn and grab the ledge as he fell through the air; his squeals resembling that of a ten year old girl.

‘Scream a little louder dumbass; I can’t hear you’!

Hearing the chuckles pretty much behind me, I was exhausted from my day of fun.  Having a small bulge in my stomach, the dam baby kept sapping me of all my strength.

Hearing Dingo’s screams cease the water splashed, engulfing him up, I made a small chuckle; the evilness clearly obvious in my tone.

Looking down now, Dingo was swimming frantically to shore, his wet form telling me he definitely enjoyed that…..not.

His eyes meeting mine from the huge cliff, he screamed bloody murder back at me.

‘YOU ARE SO DEAD SIS; WAIT TILL I GET BACK UP THERE’!

Chuckling, I pegged some random rock at him, the rock not even nearing his form as Dingo took off running, finding his way back up here.

Lying down in the comforting grass, I placed my hands behind my head, my eyes focused on the sky as I listened to the crashing waves against the cliff face.

Closing my eyes briefly, the warmth of the sun’s rays had my skin soaking up every inch of heat, my pathetic bikini that I was made to wear, staying tucked against my body.  The only thing that stopped my perverted mate looking at me the wrong way was my t-shirt which Dingo had already insulted multiple times including today.

Listening to the gentle breeze, sets of footsteps immediately snapped me out of my daze as I sat up quickly, looking over to see Burt and Helen walking our way, a picnic basket rested in Helen’s hand.

‘How we doing kiddo’s?

My eyes meeting Burt’s briefly, ever since he found out I was pregnant, he has been so curious; he just wanted a white wolf as a grandchild.  I felt sorry for the poor sucker when it was born, Burt would be nosier than its own parents.

Cody and Burt began chattering as Helen started setting up the picnic, Charlie walking over to join her as I listened to what sounded like a steam train running up the other side of the cliff.

Coming out of the thin tree line, Dingo was soaking wet.  His clothes looking like he’d been for a trip through the washing machine forgetting to actually peel the clothes off him first.

Dingo politely acknowledged Burt and Helen, as he stomped his way over to me; his eyes telling me I wasn’t going to get out of this easy.

‘VERA THURMONT!  I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO SWIM SIS’!

Chuckling at Dingo’s pathetic effort at trying to sound mean, I quickly jumped away from the edge, jogging over near Cody and now Burt; their eyes looking at me curiously.

Burt grabbed my attention, the questions written all over his face.

‘So do we know if our beautiful grandchild is a boy or girl yet’?

Cody seemed to butt in for me, telling Burt that we wanted to keep it a surprise, Burt’s face seeming a little disappointed, knowing that if it was a girl it would definitely be a white wolf.

Letting my guard down for that two seconds was obviously enough as Dingo barrelled into the side of me, his hands grabbing the side of me as he pegged me at the cliff edge.

‘HOLY, WHAT THE HELL……..’

My body about to give into gravity, I started falling my body stiff with fear from the drop; it was a long way down.

Screaming as I fell, every wolf within a hundred kilometres radius could most likely hear me; the passing wind was freezing and the water definitely didn’t look a touch above fifteen degrees.

The loud splash erupting as I felt the water part around.  I sunk what felt like a good twenty metres underwater, my eyes looking around at the coral all floating up to the surface slowly.

The water filled my lungs as I realised there was no point screaming underwater, I quickly kicked, my body propelling back to the surface.

 Breaking the water as I sucked in a big breath of air, I could feel his eyes watching me as I looked up to see Dingo cracking up laughing until it seemed his face was coming closer and I realised someone had pushed him off.

His girly screams almost matching that of mine, I swam out of the fall zone, Dingo landing head first as he soon popped up next to me.

‘I hate you Vera’.

Chuckling, I made a big wave go towards Dingo; the water smashing into his face.  Deciding he would return the favour, I swam quickly away, the shore being closer than I expected as my feet met sand and I ran the rest of the way out of the water.

‘Catch me if you can dumbass’!

Laughing hysterically as I left the water, I simply followed Dingo’s trail back up the side of the cliff, a steep hill being the easiest route, as I took off now into trees.

‘Vera get back here, your mate isn’t playing fair’!

Really, well that should have been pretty obvious the minute Dingo flicked me off the cliff like some boomerang that would come back.

Bolting up the hill, my extra weight was slowing me a bit but I was determined to beat Dingo back as I reached the top, puffing like I’d just pulled an extra hundred kilos up.

Cody and Burt looked up at me, as I saw Charlie beginning to lay out the food for us.  Running over to Cody, the look on his face said that he didn’t want me near right now.

‘Cody; I missed you so much; how about a big hug’!

Getting to his feet Cody tried to get away but I was strategic as I jumped on his back, Cody falling to the ground as the water began to soak his clothes, his body barely trying to move.

Hearing him slam his face into the dirt, Burt had burst out laughing next to us, ‘I’m going to have interesting grandchildren….’

My head snapping up to Burt’s direction, I glared at him evilly, my throat betraying me a little as I let out a growl.

‘Don’t even start on me old man; I got plenty left in the tank to take you on as well’!

 Burt wasn’t fazed but he seemed to back down from my little threat, my attention going back to Cody whose mind seemed to be somewhere else right now.

‘Ah hello Cody, soaking wet Luna here; snap out of it’.

Cody seemed to finally register that I was still on top of me a slim frown settled on his features telling me one of the pack had contacted him.

‘Vera, I need to go, stay here with my parents’.

Trying to read what was going through Cody’s mind, I got to my feet, my baby on board making it harder to get up.

‘Why, what’s happened’?

Cody’s mind seemed dazed like he was still having his secret conversation with someone as I soon sensed Charlie getting to his feet.

As Cody began to walk off with Charlie, I grabbed his wrist pulling Cody back until his eyes met mine.

‘I’m coming with you’.

Cody’s eyes travelling up my arm, his eyes met mine and instantly I saw his expression change as he seemed to return to the real world.

‘No need, apparently he’s coming to us’.

Confused, I stood staring at Cody until his face seemed to go blank again as him and Charlie started some silent conversation.

I felt Dingo’s presence beside me not long after, his face also turned very serious as they all seemed to stare into the empty trees like they were waiting for something.

Hearing a few twigs snap not so far away, I also averted my gaze to what had these wolves so riled up. 

Hearing Burt and Helen talking close behind me, they sounded like they were now seated on the rug like it wasn’t important they deal with the situation as the minutes passed and still only sounds could be heard.

‘What is it Cody’?

Finally being slightly normal in his reactions Cody looked to me, his face hard and looking ready to defend himself.

‘There’s a wolf that’s requested entrance, he wants to see you……’

 Freezing where I was, the only wolves that knew me outside my pack were those from the Imperial Pack but it didn’t sound like it was a wolf from that pack just from the way everyone was on edge.

My eyes finally picking up something in the trees, two wolves walked out in their human glory followed by a scent I didn’t recognise as an older man walked through the trees, his hands bound as if that would make a difference.

Watching him approach, the wolves stopped him a few metres before us as Cody stepped forward assessing the man, seeming bothered that he was here.

‘Who are you old man; you are trespassing and surely you know the penalty that follows’?

The man did something I didn’t expect next; his head bowing down like he was showing respect to Cody.  Cody clearly looking confused with the situation.

Just as the man lifted his head back up, obviously satisfied with his peace symbol, his eyes landed on me as a small smile formed on his face like it didn’t belong.

His genuine features making this whole situation just that bit more strange.

‘Hello Vera, I’m Tom, it’s nice to finally see you all grown up; your Dad always spoke highly of you when you were younger…….’

The situation just went from strange to downright crazy; there was another survivor of my pack?  This seemed a little surreal, life never seemed to stop with the surprises……..

-----------

So that's it guys sorry..... I am considering writing another werewolf book unrelated but I'll see.

If you enjoyed this book and its humor (sorry I struggled to put it in there), check out my other book Chosen, it is much funnier but isn't werewolves sorry.  It's about a girl who gets kidnapped and ends up meeting a guy who matches her cocky attitude with his own remarks.    

Thankyou to everyone who finished the book, i appreciate your support it was over 250 word pages......And yet I wrote it in a about a month go figure.  

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8M 46.1K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
518K 16.7K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
1.2K 114 9
APOLLO I remember the very moment that my life changed for the worse. I'd just turned 23. It was the night of my coronation. I'd just challenged my f...
165K 7.3K 98
[BEING REWRITTEN] What would you do if you learned about your bloodline? What would you do if you found out the hot guy you ran into was your mate? W...