The Sweet Taste of Blood and...

Per WolfDemon26

Marc was bullied in his town. Now he is taking out his revenge on all those in his town. He's completely devo... Més

Beginning
Introduction
First Kills
Attack on the Town
Death and this Isn't Over
One Year Later

Blood and Death Revived

11 1 0
Per WolfDemon26

The stained blood on the roads and houses suddenly went back to flowing blood and began making its way over to a skeleton that lied next to a blood-stained knife. The blood covered the skeleton and turned into skin and muscles which stretched over the bones. The blood covered the skull and re-sculptured the face of none other than Marcs. Short blonde hairs came from his head. His body now completely recovered and full skinned and healed wounds. The knife glowed with a crimson color as Marc’s dark brown eyes snapped open, craving of the sweet taste of blood and death.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

184K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
13K 696 31
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
14.8K 276 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...