The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 2

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not human. After the events of finding her birth mother, finding out J... More

The Return (Edited)
Brave New World (Edited)
Bad Moon Rising (Edited)
Memory Lane (Edited)
Kill or Be Killed (Edited)
Plan B (Edited)
Masquerade (Edited)
Katerina (Edited)
The Sacrifice
By the Light Of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issue's
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rise's
As I Lay Dying
Book 3
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

Rose (Edited)

6.7K 161 85
By ClaireTmt

(Abandoned House)

Bella's POV.

"Trevor! Control yourself!" I wake up to someone shouting, and I try to sit up but I'm too dizzy so I fall back down.

"Buzzkill." I hear a males voice say.

"Bella, are you okay?" I hear Elena's voice, I open my eyes and see too many Elena's.

"Why is there three Elena's." I ask closing my eyes again.

"What do you want with us?" I hear Elena's ask someone.

"Oh my god, you both look just like her, especially your sister." I hear someone reply.

"But we're not. Please, whatever you-" Elena tries to say, but she gets cut off.

"Be quiet!" She shouts at her, oh my head.

"My head hurts." I say quietly.

"But we're not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert and she's Bella Gilbert; you don't have to do this." Elena explains, and I sit up a bit.

"I know who you both are, I said be quiet." She tells her again.

"What do you want?" Elena asks, but the lady just slaps her and Elena falls on the couch unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet." She says to her unconscious body, then turns to me "Stay here." She says to me then disappears, she's a vampire.

After a while, my head starts to heal, but I've still got a terrible headache. I look over to Elena and she's starting to wake up. She opens her eyes and I put my finger to my lips and point to the stairs, she nods her head and I motion for her to come walk up the stairs with me.

"So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait." The woman says to him, so he's called Trevor.

"Look Rose, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this." Trevor says to the lady who I guess is called Rose.

"I'm sick of running!" She complains with a little anger in her voice.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying." He tells her, dying? Who are they running from?

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." She tells him, so they're running from someone called Elijah.

I hear a squeak and I turn to Elena who has stepped on a loose floorboard.

"You two! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're both tragically wrong. Understand?" Rose asks us, but I ignore her.

"Who's Elijah?" I ask them both.

"He's your worst nightmare." Rose tells us with a smirk.

A while later and me and Elena are getting sick of waiting here, so we both go to find Rose and ask her why where here. We finally find her and she's in a room by herself so we join her.

"Why are we here?" I ask her and she turns around to face us.

"You both keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them." She says to us, and I just roll my eyes at her.

"Why won't you?" Elena asks her.

"That's another one." She says. I have a feeling she going to walk away again.

"You got us, okay? It's not like we can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell us what you want with us." I ask her with a little anger in my voice.

"I personally want nothing; I'm just a delivery service." She tells us with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" I ask her, as I raise an eyebrow.

"Two points to the eavesdropper." She tells me with a grin.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena asks her.

"He's one of the vampires, the originals." Rose explains. Originals?

"What do you mean the originals?" I ask her confused.

"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatore's been teaching you your vampire history?" She asks us. How does she know them?

"So you know Stefan and Damon?" Elena asks shockingly.

"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys though but I digress." She tells us, and I just stand there with my eyebrows raised.

"Who are the originals?" I ask her, snapping myself out of my thoughts.

"Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired, we want it over. We're using you two to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess." She says to us, What are we money to get her and Trevor out of debt.

"But why us?" Elena asks her confused.

"Because you're the Petrova Doppelganger's. You're both the key to breaking the curse." She tells us, the Aztec curse?

"The curse? The sun and the moon curse?" I ask her.

"Oh, you do know your history." She says to us, and I just glare at her.

"What do you mean we're the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse." Elena tells her.

"No, the moonstone is what binds the curse. The sacrifice is what breaks it." She says to us. Wait a minute, a sacra-what now.

"The sacrifice?" I ask a little shocked and scared.

"The blood of the Doppelganger's. You're the Doppelganger's. Which means, in order to break the curse you're two are the ones who has to die." When she says that, I feel Elena take her hand in mine, I can literally sense how scared she is.

"Tell us more." I demand, I'm not letting anything happen to me or my little sis.

"Captivity has made them pushy, eh? What do you want to know doppelicious?" Trevor asks us as he enters the room.

"Who were you running from?" I ask them in a serious tone.

"The originals." He says, and I just roll my eyes.

"Yeah, she said that. What does that mean?" I ask them, putting a hand on my hip.

"The first family, the old world. Rose and I pissed them off-" He explains simply.

"Mm-hmm" Rose says clearing her throat.

"Correction, I pissed them off, Rose had my back and for over half a millennium, they wanted us dead." Trevor clarifies.

"What did you do?" Elena asks, speaking up for the first time in a while.

"He made the same mistake countless others did: he trusted Katerina Petrova." She tells us, Katherine Petrova?

"Katherine." I mumble under my breath, but I know they can hear me.

"The one and only, the first Petrova Doppelgänger." Rose says to me.

"I helped her escape her fate and now I've, sorry, we've been marked ever since." Trevor says, they were protecting one another.

"Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again." She says looking at Trevor.

After talking to them, me and Elena went go sit back on the couch. But when I sit down, I sit on something, I pick it up and it's a piece of paper. I unfold it and show it to Elena, it says --Stefan and Damon are coming for you. P.S. I have found a spell that will allow Bella to change into a werewolf when the moon rises encase they don't make it in time -B--. I really hope they make it in time before I turn.

About an hour later and I can already feel my body starting to change, and Rose keeps staring at me wondering what's going on.

"Elena... We don't have much time." I tell her through my gritted teeth.

"I know, your burning up." She tells me as she places a hand on my forehead.

"When I turn, I need you to run." I tell her, and she slowly nods her head as Trevor enters the room.

"He's here! This was a mistake." He tells Rose, as he paces back and forth.

"No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me." She tells him with a small smile.

"No! He wants me dead, Rose!" He argues.

"He wants them more." She counters, and he looks at us, but then back at her.

"I can't do this. You give them to him, he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out of here." He tells her, but she grabs his hands. They're both really scared.

"Hey! What are we?" She asks him, as they look in each others eyes.

"We're family, forever." He says to her and he gives her a small smile, by it suddenly falls when there's a knock at the door.

"You're scared." Elena says to them both.

"Stay here with them and don't make a sound." Rose says and she leaves.

"Aahhh." I scream quietly as my bones begin to break, and both Trevor and Elena look at me "Elena..." I say to her, and she squeezes my hand.

We all look up and I see Rose come back into the room with a man who has very nice hair and is wearing a suit, he must be Elijah. He sees me and Elena and he just stares at us, and Elena stands up in front of me.

He uses vamp speed and he's suddenly in front of Elena, he keeps staring at her and smells her neck like he's about to bite her, but he pulls away.

"Human, It's impossible" He says in British accent, he then looks at her in the eyes "Hello there" He says to her and then looks at me "Your a werewolf, and your changing. It's not a full moon, how?" He asks me, and I just give a sly smile.

"Wouldn't you like to know... Aahhh!!!" I scream and I fall on the floor, I can feel my eyes glowing, it's happening "Elena!" I shout at her, she goes to run but Elijah grabs her arm "Aahhh!!!" I scream one last time, and suddenly most of the pain is gone.

I stand up on all fours as a wolf, and I growl at confused Elijah. I look over at Rose and Trevor who also look confused.

"How is this possible?... A witch" Elijah says, he throws Elena on the couch and she looks at me scared.

I look back at Elijah and go to pounce on him, but he swings his arm, hitting my stomach so I go flying it a wall and I think I broke a couple of bones which I can fell are healing slowly. I then slowly stand up with a limp as Elijah stalks towards me, but I use my wolf speed to stand in front Elena.

"Rrrrr." I growl at Elijah, and glance at Elena for her to leave. And as she does, I suddenly hear her footsteps stop, so I turn to look at her to see that rose has gripped her arms to stop her.

Then all of a sudden I feel Elijah grip hold of me and he bites past my fur and into my neck, draining my blood. And when he stops, I feel my whole wolf-body relax into an almost unmoveable position.

"Get me some rope for her, Rose." Elijah tells Rose as he lays me on the Sofa, and I whimper as I try to even move a paw, but I'm too weak.

Rose then quickly disappears and then reappears using vampire speed wth some rope in her hands. She walks over to us and hands it to Elijah, but quickly runs back to Trevor.

"I'm very sorry, but as you know a werewolf bite is deathly fatal to vampire." He tells me as he ties rope around my mouth, and around my paws and back legs.

"We have a long journey head of us. We should be going" He says to me and Elena as he picks my up by the back fur on my neck, and Elena looks over at Rose and Trevor.

"Please, don't let him take us." Elena begs them both, but they ignore her.

"One last piece of business and we're done." Elijah says as he places me down on the sofa and walks over to Trevor, and Elena keeps her distance from all of us.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah. I'm truly, very sorry." Trevor says to him with an apologetic look on his face.

"Oh no, your apology's not necessary." Elijah tells him, as he circles him.

"Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you." He explains to him sadly.

"Oh yes, you are the guilty one and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you and that now I honor. Where was your loyalty?" Elijah questions him as he still circles him.

"I beg your forgiveness." Trevor pleads as Elijah stops behind him.

"So granted" Elijah says before he takes Trevor's head clean off his body with his hand, and Rose begins to cry as me and Elena look at him in shock.

"You...!" Rose cries and heads for Elijah.

"Don't, Rose, now that you are free." Elijah tells her and she stops in her tracks. He looks over at me and Elena, and starts walking towards me "Come." Elijah tells Elena as he is about to pick me up again.

"No, what about the moonstone?" Elena asks. I forgot about that, did they get it?

"What do you know about the moonstone?" Elijah asks as he now stands in front of her.

"I know that you need it and I know where it is." Elena tells him. So they did get it.

"Yes?" He questions her.

"I can help you get it." Elena tells him seriously.

"Tell me where it is." He commands.

"It doesn't work that way." She tells him, what is she doing, she's seen how strong he is.

"Are you negotiating with me?" Elijah asks amused, and he turns to look at Rose.

"It's the first I've heard of it" Rose tells him as she shrugs her shoulders. He turns back to Elena and it looks like he's trying to compel her but it doesn't work, and he looks at her necklace.

"What is this vervain doing around your neck?" He asks and he pulls it from her neck, and I let a growl out but he ignores me, and throws it a way as he grabs her head and compels her "Tell me where the moonstone is." He command's.

"In the tomb, underneath the church ruins." She tells him in a zombie-like voice.

"What is it doing there?" He asks compelling her.

"It's with Katherine." She tells him. Wait katherine, so they didn't kill her?

"Interesting." Elijah says to myself as he lets go of my sister. And there is a sudden breaking of glass from upstairs, Damon and Stefan "What is that?" He asks Rose.

"I don't know" Rose tells him confused.

"Who else is in this house?" He asks, raising his voice a little.

"I don't know." Rose tells him again.

Elijah then picks me up by the fur on my neck again and grabs Elena's am, as he leads us to another room with a stair case. He then throws me onto the stairs and gives Elena to Rose.

"Rose." Elijah says as Stefan and Damon vamp speed up and down stairs.

"I don't know who it is." Rose tells him confusingly.

"Up here." I hear Stefan shout from upstairs, and Elijah goes up the stairs with his vamp speed.

"Down here." Damon shouts from a room near by. A stake suddenly shoots Elijah in the hand and I'm swept into someone's arms., I look up and see Damon. He puts a finger to his lips for me to be quite, but I can't help but growl at him due to my erge of wanting to kill vampires.

"Excuse me. To whom it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. Do you hear that?" Elijah says, and I can hear something wooden break.

As I growl at Damon, he starts to untie the ropes from my body.

"I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girl and the werewolf, I'm gonna count to three or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?" Elijah says to us. I try to fight the urge to kill Damon as he points to where Elijah is, so I nod my head slowly creep out.

"We'll come with you, just please don't hurt our friends, they just wanted to help us out" Elena explains as Elijah uses vamp speed to stand in front of her.

"What game are you playing with me?" Elijah asks her, but instead of answering she throws a vervain bomb at him and it explodes.

After he falls to the ground, I go to pounce on him but he swings his arm again, throwing me away but this time I land on all fours besides me being weak as hell due to my blood loss. He goes towards Elena but Stefan arrives and shoots him with the compressed air weapon. It doesn't hurt him so Stefan throws the weapon and rushes at Elijah and tackles him.

They fall down the stairs, but Elijah gets up immediately as Stefan stays on the floor. He goes towards Stefan but Damon appears and stakes Elijah, and he pushes him against the door. And now Elijah is dead and is pinned to the door with the stake, and I see Rose who vamp speeds away somewhere and Damon tries to follow her.

"Just let her go" Elena tells him and he stops and turns to her as she runs into Stefan's arms

"Hey come here. Are you hurt? Are you okay?" Stefan asks her worried.

"Yeah, I'm okay but... Bella" She says and they all look at me. I start to growl at both Damon and Stefan and they back up from me, I really want to rip their throats out "Bella?" I hear Elena say, and I stop growling but I don't look away from them.

"How are we going to get her home?" Damon asks them, I start thinking and if I follow the scent from which their car came from then I can follow it backwards to Mystic Falls.

I look over to Elena, and then back over to Damon and Stefan and stop my instincts of killing them and run out of the abandoned building and follow the scent from where the car came from.

(Skip to The Gilbert Residence)

I finally get home and I can start to feel my body changing back into human form. I use my heightened senses to see who else in the house, and I can sense Jeremy and Elena so I better go through my bedroom window.

I go round to the side of the house and see my bedroom window thankfully open. I climb the tree by jumping branch to branch and finally going through my window before finally turning back to my human form. I quickly grab some shorts and vest and quickly put them on.

I then look in one of my draws to see a small medical kit, and pull out a gauze. I then slowly place it on my neck where Elijah had bit me and my face is a bit pale. I turn back around to my bed and see Damon in the window.

"Cute PJ's." He tells me, and I just roll my eyes at him.

"Really not in the mood to talk to you, Damon." I tell him as I put my hair in a ponytail.

"Elena told me what happened with Elijah, are you okay?" He asks me as he motions to my neck.

"I'm fine, its not like it hasn't happened with another certain vampire a few months ago" I say as I refer to when Stefan trapped him in the boarding house cellar and starved him.

"I brought you this." He tells me changing the subject, and he holds out my vervain bracelet.

"I thought that was gone when I turned into a wolf. Thank." I say trying to take it, but he doesn't give it to me.

"Give it back, Damon." I sigh at him.

"I just have to do something." He tells me stepping closer.

"What do you have to do that involves you having my bracelet?" I ask him, taking a step back.

"Well, because what I'm about to do is... Probably the most selfish thing I have ever done in my life." He tells me. What is he going to do?

"Damon, don't." I tell him, but he grabs my face and starts compelling me.

"I want you to forgive me for killing Mason. If anyone asks, you understand why I had to do it, it was to protect you." He tells me, and he kisses my forehead "I want you to forget I came here, I love you." He tells me and I close my eyes.

I slowly open my eyes and I totally forgot what I was doing, I look over to my bed and see my vervain bracelet so I go and pick it up.

"I though I lost this thing when I turned into a wolf." I say to my self, and I sit on my bed thinking Elena must of found it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 35.8K 29
Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger. The girl that has too much trouble to deal with. Remember her? Well, she's not alone. People don't ever pay attentio...
322K 9.8K 33
Everyone knows the story of Stefan and Damon Salvatore, the two brothers who return to Mystic Falls and fall for none other than Elena Gilbert, doppe...
18.5K 432 5
in which the youngest mikaelson vampire gets undaggered and catches the attention of the salvatore brothers.
110K 2.6K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not as a werewolf nor a human, as a Hybrid. After the events of Sacrafition and losing some of the most import...