The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 2

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not human. After the events of finding her birth mother, finding out J... More

The Return (Edited)
Brave New World (Edited)
Bad Moon Rising (Edited)
Memory Lane (Edited)
Kill or Be Killed (Edited)
Plan B (Edited)
Rose (Edited)
Katerina (Edited)
The Sacrifice
By the Light Of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issue's
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rise's
As I Lay Dying
Book 3
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

Masquerade (Edited)

6.2K 158 41
By ClaireTmt

(The Gilbert Residence)

Bella's POV.

After the doctor said that Jenna was able to come home today, Matt volunteered to help me, Jeremy and Elena bring her home.

"Easy. Grab the door Jer." Matt tells Jeremy as we all help Jenna inside.

"Hey, stop fussing, I'm fine." Jenna tells us.

"The doctors said that you have to take it easy." Elena tells her. Yeah, but that doesn't mean she can't close a door.

"Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, haemorrhage and die, alright?" Jeremy tells her, and I furrow my eyebrows at Jeremy. That's a bit overdramatic.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment." Jenna confesses, and we smile at her comment "I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?" She asks, trying to remember how she did it.

"It was a freak accident." I tell her with a small/ fake smile.

"It happens." Jeremy says. No it doesn't.

"Yeah, I mean I've done it like twenty times at the Grill." Matt says to her , making us all laugh, but Jenna winces in pain "Okay, I'm being nice." Matt says.

"Careful." Jeremy says helping Matt with Jenna.

"Easy, easy." Matt says as they place her on the couch "I'm really sorry to ditch, but I have to go and get ready for the Masquerade Ball, are you and Bella going?" Matt asks me and Elena.

"Uh, no... Not with what's going on with me and Stefan." Elena tells him sadly.

"Well, I'm coming, I'm meeting Damon there." I tell him, the truth is Damon texted me earlier to say that him, Stefan, Jeremy and Bonnie are planning on killing Katherine tonight, so decided to join.

"I've got to go, there's something I got to do." Matt tells us.

"What?" I ask him confused.

"Just something, I can't talk about it but I've got to go." He tells us quickly.

"Okay. Well, have fun." Elena tells him.

"Yeah. Me and a suit." Matt says to us, and I start laughing but Elena nudges me with her elbow.

"You look good in a suit." Elena tells him.

"Thanks, I'll see you guys later." Matt tells us and opens front door.

"Bye." I say to him, and he shuts the door "I'm going to go upstairs and get ready, I'll see you guys later." And with that, I went up stairs to get ready.

(Skip to the Masquerade Ball aka. The Lockwood Residence)

[Bella's Outfit]-->

I walked into the Lockwood's and headed straight upstairs to find Damon and Stefan, I was thinking about having some fun with them since Katherine is here, and I look like her, so why not prank them.

I finally find them and they're sorting some weapons out in an empty room. I knock on the door and they both turn around to see me.

"Hi, boys." I say to them as I put an unnormal evil smirk on, and they both glare at me, I guess it's working.

"Katherine?" Damon asks, and picks up a stake. I remove my smirk and put on a huge smile.

"You don't even recognise your own girlfriend?" I ask him, and dramatically put a hand over my heart.

"That's not funny, Bella." Damon tells me as I walk over to them and try to hide my laughter.

"Sure it is. You know you look really handsome in a suit." I tell him as I out my hands around his neck.

"We could of killed you." He tells me acting all serious.

"But you didn't, now kiss me." I whisper in his ear, then kiss him on the lips and he starts to kiss me back.

"Uh um... Katherine's probably here, we need to get ready." Stefan says, and I pull away from Damon and glare at Stefan.

"Fine, are we ready?" I ask them as I pick up a stake.

"Yeah, I'll give Bonnie the signal." Damon tell us.

Me and Damon were hiding in the closet so when Stefan distracts her, we burst out and attack. And when Katherine enters this room, bonnie has placed a spell on the room so no vampire can leave, but I can.

"Where is she?" I hear Katherine ask, she must of just entered the room "What the...? Stefan?" She asks, I guess she tried leaving.

"Hello Katherine." Stefan says to her.

"Goodbye Katherine." I hear Caroline say to her, and then I hear her footsteps fade away.

"You don't really think that you can kill me with that now, do you?" Katherine asks him amused.

"No, but they can." Stefan tells her, and me and Damon walk out the closet and Damon shoots her with a compressed air weapon that shoots stakes, and it goes in her back.

Me, Damon and Stefan are fighting with Katherine. She tries to stake Damon but Stefan grabs her by behind, fall on the floor with her and choke her from behind. She can't move. I rush over and I'm about to stake her, but Jeremy arrives stopping me.

"Stop! You're hurting Elena! Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena!" He tells us, I turn my head back at a smiling Katherine. Stefan releases her, and I walk over to Damon.

"You think you guys are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong and something tells me that my witch is better than your witch." Katherine says to us. She then takes the stake from my hands and me, Damon and Stefan look at Jeremy.

"Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's okay. Go!" Stefan tells him, and he leaves.

"Let's all make sure poor Elena is okay. Just a little bit more pressure." She says and she cuts her hand with the stake, Stefan hits her hand and throws it on the floor. But Katherine picks the stake up and is about to drive it through her stomach "This is really gonna hurt." She says, I go to run at her whilst growling with glowing eyes, but Damon stops me.

"Wait!" Damon tells us, and she slowly sits down on the coach.

"Okay. So, how about that moonstone?" She asks, but we all stay silent.

"What do you want with it?" Stefan confronts her.

"What's it like? The both of you having one each of me on an arm. Although, one of them is a mutt." She says to them, and I'm about to lunge at her growling, but both Damon and Stefan hold me back.

"That was really desperate, Katherine. Don't you think that we can see right through you? Just stop it." Stefan tells her. She's just trying to get in our heads.

"Or what? You'll hurt me?" She says getting up from the couch "Come on, Stefan. Everything that I feel, Elena feels, so go ahead." She says, she is really rubbing it in. She then looks at me "Did Damon And Stefan tell you what happened to Mason?" She asks me.

"Mason left town, he had to do something." I say to her, not moving from Damon's side.

"Is that what they told you, why don't you ask Damon for the truth." She tells me as she glares at him.

"Damon wouldn't lie to me, would you Damon?" I ask him, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

"Of course he would, do you want to tell her or should I?" She says to Damon, and I look at him, but he doesn't take his eyes off of katherine.

"Don't do this Katherine." He warns her, is he lying to me?

"Fine, if your not going to tell her, I'll do the honour. He killed Mason." When those came out of her mouth, I just kept thinking that she's lying, she's a liar.

"No, no Damon, tell me that's no true." I say to him, as I take a few steps away from him.

"Bella... I'm sorry I-I-" He tries to say but I interrupt him.

"No, don't bother." I say to him, and I walk straight out of the room.

I quickly run down the stairs and straight out the front door into the woods. I finally stop running and collapse to my knees and start crying. Why would he do this? Lots of questions start going through my head and I can't think of a single answer.

I keep sitting there crying until something hits me on the head and I'm knocked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.6K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
6.3K 119 36
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
89.4K 2.1K 33
In which the youngest Mikaelson is reborn as Theo Gilbert, the older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. How will the Mikaelsons handle that their y...
332K 10.4K 65
in which, the salvatore's sister goes through heartbreak and victory. katherine pierce x female oc ...