Blackout (Louis Tomlinson fan...

By kitkat9881

Selena was just a fan going to a concert. She thought she was dreaming when she met One Direction. That's rig... More

Blackout
Backstage
Movie time
Revenge
Pros and Cons
Eleanor
Ankle
Karaoke
Awkward
Date
Confused
Finally
Shirtless.....again
Kathryn
Truth or dare
I'm sorry Selena!
Hotel
Dying
Memories
Happy Birthday
Tease
Christmas
Tomlinsons
Find me
Fight
Snog...
Forgiveness
Promise
Cancer
Shave it or lose it.
News
Dream and Volunteer
Ruth
Attacked
'Celebrate'
1 Year Later
EPILOGUE

Names

114 4 0
By kitkat9881

I drove back home after dropping my sister of at her house. I was a little upset watching her walk away but I know I'll see her again. I made a promise. Tomorrow I will do what I promised. I'm not excited about it. She is right though. I need forgive him. I know he didn't mean anything. I know I still love him. I hope he still loves me. I yelled at him, multiple times.

I'll go over there tomorrow to talk to him. For now I'll just go home and relax. I need to calm down. I'm still a little mad about how him and Harry acted. ,

I pulled up in the driveway noticing another car there. It wasn't Addis. It isn't Louis. I don't know who else would come besides those two. It isn't Nialls either. I parked my car. I went inside slowly.

"Hello?" I yelled. "Who is here?" My voice was shaking.

"BOO!" Harry yelled jumping out.

"FUCK!" I screamed almost punching him in the face. I put my hands over my chest. "What are you doing here?" I asked still scared.

"I wanted to make sure you were ok."

"It's nice of you but you didn't have to come. I will be fine." I told him.

"I know." He pushed some hair behind my ear with his hand landing on the back of my neck. I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Like I was going to be sick. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine again. I went along with it for a few second but then pulled away. Guilt. I'm feeling guilt. I wiped my lips off. I realized something.

"Is that why you are here?!" I pushed him away. He hung his head down. "It is why you're here." I felt with tears blurring my vision.

"I'm sorry Selena. I thought-" he stopped.

"You thought because Louis and I broke up that I would run to you. Didn't you!" I yelled. He nodded. "You know I still love Louis. I'm not just going to run to you Harry!" I yelled.

"I thought you were mad at him." He said quietly.

"No I'm not. I was going to go talk to him tomorrow. I'm going to forgive him." I told him. "You..you need to leave." He nodded before walking out the front door. Fuck!

Louis POV

I heard Harry come back from Selenas house. I stood up to talk to him.

"Harry. How is she?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Louis." He said and walked off. I followed him up to his room. He shut the door but I opened it again needing to talk to him.

"Harry. What happened?" I asked.

"I kissed her again." He whispered.

"You what!" I yelled. "That is the third time Harry."

"Fourth." He whispered.

"When was the other one?"

"This morning." He whispered.

"For fucks sake Harry! Did she kiss back any times today?" He nodded. "When?" I yelled.

"This morning." He said a little louder. "Then she looked like she was about to cry. She ran out and picked up her sister."

"Did she say anything else?" I asked.

"Yea she did a few minutes ago."

"What did she say?" I asked hopeful.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?" I half yelled.

"Because I'm hoping she changes her mind." He said. My heart sunk.

"She doesn't love me anymore does she." He looked up at me.

"Louis-" He began.

"No. If she doesn't love me anymore what is the point." I stormed out of his room and into mine. Tears ran down my cheeks. She doesn't love you anymore. I wonder if Eleanor still does. I guess I'll call her and find out. I should be happy shouldn't I. Obviously she is happy with Harry. I'll call El right now.

Harrys POV

"No. If she doesn't love me anymore what is the point?" He stormed out of my room. What did I do? I made him think she doesn't love him. I'm officially the worst friend ever. Selena needs to hurry up and forgive him already. The sooner she does the sooner this will all be over. I do hope she changes her mind though. I still want her to be mine. It doesn't change my crush. I just broke my friends heart though. I grabbed my phone and texted Selena.

To: Selena

Get over here asap. Louis thinks you don't love him anymore. It's time for this to all be over. You need to forgive him now.

From: Selena

On my way.

Selenas POV

I rushed to the boys house quickly. When Harry sent me that text my heart sunk into my feet. I got to the boys house and ran to Louis room. I opened his door. He had a smile on his face.

"I love you Eleanor." God this is deja vou. He hung up the phone and looked at me. His smile disappeared. "Ohh hi." He said emotionlessly. I'm to late. He got back with Eleanor.

"So you and Eleanor?" He nodded smiling.

"We are back together." I looked down trying to hide my tears.

"Congrats." I said but my voice cracked. I walked to Harrys door. I knocked on it. When he opened I was sobbing. "I'm to late Harry." He looked behind me confused. He glared at someone probably Louis before pulling me into his room. He closed the door behind him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Eleanor is back. They got back together." I sobbed even harder into my hands. He pulled me to his chest.

"Shh. It's ok." I pulled away.

"No Harry. It isn't! I didn't get to tell him I still love him! I ruined everything." I yelled. I dropped to my knees. "I ruined everything." I whispered. I got back up and left the room. I walked to Louis room again. I opened the door making him look up at me. I still had tears coming out.

"I just wanted to tell you I forgive you." I said.

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah. You can thank my sister for that. I had more to tell you but it is pointless now." I went to walk away but he said something else.

"I wish you and Harry good luck." He said. I froze. I walked back to his room.

"What do you mean?"

"You and Harry. You are dating right?"

"Ew. No." I shook my head. "I wouldn't date your best mate." I said quietly.

"You can if you want to. I don't care." He said.

"But I do care Louis."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I- forget it Louis. You're impossible." I tried to walk away but he said something else.

"Right. I'm the impossible one." I turned around and spoke again.

"Yeah. You are Louis. Tomorrow I was going to come here and tell you that I still love you. Like I said though. It's pointless now." I snapped.

"Have fun with Harry." He teased smirking. He took it to far.

"Maybe I will." I slammed his door. Before I did I watched his smirk fade. In not going to date Harry. If he thinks that then he is an idiot. I walked to Nialls room to talk to Addi. Addi answered the door when I knocked. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. She nodded. We went to the guest bedroom that was between Niall and Louis room.

"What's wrong?"

"He is back with Eleanor." I dropped to the floor and began sobbing.

"No. I'm sorry."

"Then he told me he wants Harry and I to go out." I stood up and leaned my forehead against a wall. "He acted like. He never loved me." I said quietly. "Now that I think of it. He probably never did." I let my sobs continue as I punched the wall. The door opened a few seconds later.

"Can you please be quieter?" Louis asked.

"Go away you fucking bastard!" Addi yelled at him. I curled up in a ball on the floor still sobbing.

"Is she ok?" He asked.

"Thanks to you she is definitely not ok!" She yelled. Then Liam joined the room.

"Selena what is wrong?" Liam asked.

"Louis is back with Eleanor." Addi said making me cry harder.

"What the hell Louis!" Liam yelled.

"She shouldn't care. She doesn't love me anyways."

"Then why is she on the floor crying?" Liam yelled. Then Zayn joined.

"What is go- What's wrong Selena?" Zayn said.

"Louis and Eleanor are back together." Liam said.

"How could you do that to her Louis?!" An Irish voice asked. Niall joined the room. Last but not least Harry joined the room.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Louis and Eleanor are back together."

"Well I know that! Why aren't you guys trying to calm down Selena? She us the one who just had her heart trampled on." Harry said kneeling next to me"

"Ohh please. She never loved me! She is just a fake!" Louis yelled. "She is a little whore who wants attention all to herself." I looked up at him in disbelief. "She is a little slut, she is a Bitch, a whore, a-" he was cut of by Harry pushing him.

"Think about who you are talking about. You are talking about Selena. The girl you love. The girl who on your birthday spent a whole lot of money so she could make you happy because she loves you! She went and met your family because she loves you!" Harry yelled. I stood up.

"Where are you going Bitch?" Louis asked only to get punched in the jaw by Harry. I looked at him and shook my head.

"What happened to the Louis I fell in love with?" I asked with tears falling.

"He's gone now you little slut." Louis spat back at me. I ran out the door. I need to get away. I want everything to go away. I want this all to be over. I ran to my car. I locked the doors when I got in. I wasn't going anywhere yet. I just need to calm down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.2M 47.7K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
689K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...