KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

Od Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... Více

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

They Mistook You For Someone Else

7.9K 152 43
Od Hiiimeeee

Kuroko

You're waiting for Kuroko at the cafeteria since both of you aren't on the same class this year you only get to spend time with him during break and weekends.

"Ah! There he is~" - (Y/B/F/N) said as she points out Kuroko with Kagami. She waved her hand at them but only Kagami saw her.

"Hm? Where is he going?" - you said watching him going on the other way. Even Kagami was confused and surprised as well.

You saw how shocked Kagami is as Kuroko tapped a girl from behind then he was suddenly taken aback when Kagami poked Kuroko and points at your place.

You just glared at him on his way on your table while your best friend and Kagami try their best not to laugh.

"Where were you going?" - you asked annoyed as soon as they arrived at your table.

"I thought that was you.." - he said embarrassed as a hint of blush is seen on his cheeks.

"Mou~" - you said as you pout while the two continued laughing out loud.

Kise

You're currently waiting for Kise finish his photoshoot outside. No one knows your dating him.

The girls start to scream so you know Kise already finished his photoshoot. Unfortunately you can't even get near him so you decided to text him and tell him that you'll just meet at the parking lot where their van is.

You were about to go when the his fangirls screamed a lot more so you turned and looked at them. He is hugging a girl with almost the same outfit as you!

When the girl faced Kise his eyes widen in surprise and he looked for you through the crowd. When he met your eyes you just glared at him and walked out.

You went to the cafe to get some peace and quiet since you decided not to show up on him. After you ordered your drink you sat on the table.

"I knew I'd find you here." - a familiar voice said as you looked behind you and saw Kise.

"What are you doing here?" - you said still annoyed about what he did.

He sat across you as he clapped his hand together, "Wah! I'm so sorry (First name)cchi! I really thought that girl was you!" - he said apologetically.

"It's fine." - you said and sigh as his face lights up.

"Really? Wah! Than--"

"Yeah! Yeah! It's fine! Now go back to that girl and hug her!" - you said annoyed as to how oblivious he is thinking that it's really okay.

"(First name)cchi~~ Gomeeeeen~" - he said as soon as he realized it.

Some people starts to look at you weirdly because of Kise and some of them starts to recognize him.

"Aren't you Kise Ryōta?" - a girl asked with her eyes sparkling.

"Ah, ha-hai~" - he said a bit embarrassed.

"Who is she?" - the girl said as she looks at you but you just glared at her. Now you're waiting for Kise as to how he would introduce you.

"(First name)cchi is my girlfriend you see~" - he said cheerfully which made the people gasp and shocked like you.

"What?! Really?!" - another girl asked surprise.

"Yes really~" - he said while you sighed and drag him out of the cafe.

"What were you thinking idiot!" - you said annoyed. Even though you wanted everyone to know that Kise is yours, you're still worried as to how might his fangirls see it.

"(First name)cchi, I did that because you're really my girlfriend. Plus, I want you to stay inside when I get my photoshoot so that you would actually see how handsome your boyfriend is! You can see how hot he is! You can also get to see the first hand magazine that will be released next month with a signature by me~~" - he said as you sighed because of how that turned into something else.

"Ah! (FIRST NAME)CCHI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!~" - he said as you walk away from him smiling.

Midorima

You got at the cafe 10 minutes early so Midorima isn't here yet. You decided to buy a drink as you wait for him.

After a while he's already inside and is now looking for you. So you waved your hand at him as he looked at your direction and sighed.

He starts to walk to your direction but he just walked pass you! Which made you a bit embarrass because you've been waving your hand enthusiastically. You looked behind and saw him approach another girl who is as shock as you.

"Shin-chan~" - you said with an annoyed tone which send chills down his spine so he looked behind and saw you glaring at him. He gulped and knew he was screwed.

He push up his glasses and apologized to the girl as he walked back at you.

"I thought she was you nanodayo." - he said stuttering as his face become red because of embarrassment. You don't know wether to be mad or laugh at his expression right now but you try to keep on a poker face.

"I'm really sorry nanodayo." - he said still stuttering with a red face as he realized you have no plan on responding to him.

He sighed, "I'll treat you. Say what you want." - he said and you quickly smiled.

Aomine

You wait for Aomine to change after playing some street basketball with his friends.

Later on you saw him all changed up so you walked closer to him when he suddenly tapped a girl's shoulder. So you stopped your tracks and looked at him closely.

Your eyes widen in surprise when he suddenly hugged her! But he immediately let go when he noticed that it wasn't you.

He turned around to look for you but as soon as he saw you, you just glared at him as he scratched his head walking towards you.

"I thought that was you, but as soon as I hugged her, her body seems different than yours." - he said cooly.

"What does that mean?!" - you said annoyed.

"Oh you know, your cute baby fats on your tummy. She doesn't have those so I knew it wasn't you." - he said and you immediately hit punched him.

"AHO!" - you said as you left him laughing out loud.

You didn't bother to look back and walked away from him when suddenly a hand held yours.

"I'm sorry (First name)." - he said as you walk holding hands.

Murasakibara

Your waiting for Murasakibara to pick what he want to buy in the candy store which just opened yesterday. A lot of people are already here especially kids buying their favorite candies.

You can easily see Murasakibara because of his tall physique so you know that he just finished purchasing his candies. You wait for him as he walks at your direction but he just walked passed you!

You looked behind and he sat in front of someone else.

"A-re? You're not (First name)-chin.." - he said as soon as he got a closer look with the person in front of him.

"Of course she isn't. I'm right here Sushi!" - you said a bit annoyed. He stand up and apologized to the person and sat across you.

"I'm sorry (First name)-chin. I didn't noticed you, I thought that person was you." - he said apologetically as he offered a candy, "This is a new arrival candy and limited edition, I only got to buy one because it's the only one left. You can have it as a peace offering. I'm really sorry, (First name)-chin."- he said.

Akashi

(Okay first of all, I HIGHLY DOUBT Akashi would mistake you for someone else. I mean come on! He's Akashi HAHAHAHA but let's say he does in here.)

You wait at the cafeteria as you got hungry waiting for Akashi finish up with his activities. You're a bit surprise because there are still a lot of student inside knowing it's already 6pm, but most of the students here are either officers, varsity players, or club members preparing for something.

After you got your sandwich and drink you went to sat on one of the tables facing front because you're waiting for Akashi to appear.

In just a few minutes you already saw him, so you wave your hand at him as he approach you.

But he suddenly stopped at the table in front of you which made your eyes widen in surprise and especially to the person he thought was you.

He apologized to the person as soon as he saw you with a shocked face and walked closer to you.

"I'm sorry, I thought that person was you." - he said as he sat across you.

"Wow. I can't believe you mistook me for someone else! That's a first." - you said amused as he just smiled acting as if nothing happened. (I can't imagine an embarrassed Akashi lmao)

"I'm a human after all, I make mistakes." - he said.

"Woah. You're a human?" - you said in disbelief teasing him.

He just sighed. He can't do anything when his girlfriend is teasing him, but he won't allow anyone else to tease him. You're the only one who can disobey him... a bit. HAHA

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

HELLOOOO~

Sooo yeah was my title correct? LOL I'm not sure. I'm not good with english.

Anywaaaaaay~~

I hope you like today's update <3

Bear with the typos and grammars hehe~

Btw, you can now message me on LINE~

I got it back. Here's my ID: akashicchii

or you can just message me here on wattpad! Let's be friends~~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.5K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
6.8K 104 6
These are my first one shots. Hope you like them.
117K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...
168K 3.3K 45
A One-Shot book for Knb~ Mostly Various X Kuroko unless requested to write other ships. :)) Disclaimer : I do not own the Knb characters and pictures...