Welcome to my Nightmare #Comp...

By Adrenalin5

Descriptions ruin the story. Read and find out for your self. More

Welcome to my Nightmare
~Realm II~
~Faces~
~Road Kill~
~Alternator~
~Truth or Dare~
~Communicating~
~ Demetra and the Stars~
~You win some, you lose some~
~Dinner with the Moon (Part 1)~
~Dinner with the Moon (Part 2)~
~Boardwalk and Strawberry Ice cream~
~Forest Illusions (part 1)~
~Forest Illusions (part 2)~
~You still have all of my~
~Avete il potere di portarmi indietro~
~All The Lies~
~Stop Fighting~
~Dead Skies~
~Door Bell~
~Rain Forests~
~The Last Illusion~
~Trying with Serenity~
~Unresponsive Part I~
~Unresponsive II~
~Adrenalin~
~Expectations~
~Sacrifice~

~Forever Broken~

948 32 8
By Adrenalin5

Demetra P.O.V

He loves her. He chose her, just like mom did. 

Is something so wrong with me that I cannot be loved? Am I not as beautiful as she is?

Or is it because I am damned to a life of darkness?

A life I never chose. 

How can I be blamed for  not showing up at the scene of the moons splitting? 

The scene that changed our lives forever. As soon as we were of age, the first half moon of the year would kill mom. Unless somehow both the force of Serenity and I saved her. 

Serenity used to talk about it all the time. How we would be the first sisters to have their mother saved. The half moon was so powerful that it would drain both of us, to yield the power that she needed to survive. One of us might have even died, to get her through, but Serenity was all for it. 

Of course she would be. 

Of course she loved mom. Mom loved her. Who loved me?

I was ignored by her. Dark forces were always taught to be evil and selfish. 

But I was no darker than Serenity in my own personality. 

I was just as kind, just as sweet, just as forgiving. 

All the while getting mother food. Making sure she was healthy. Caring for Serenity.

Serenity never pitied my sentence. 

"Darkness isn't so bad. You're still my sister." She used to love my company. I still reminisce of those days were we used to share secrets. 

Perfect sisters. 

She thought I shared her love for mom. But she was wrong. 

One night I over heard them talking. Serenity about 10 years old, cuddled up to mother. 

"Sweet child." Mother said. Whispering in to her ear. I longed for mother's compassion. 

She never held me like that. 

"I love you." Serenity said. Mom smiled and brushed her hair. 

"I love you too." She replied. Serenity's eyes were bright and glowing. The deepest blue there was. Mom was mesmorised by them. She thought my green eyes were eyes of  evil. 

"Who do you love more?" Serenity asked smiling. Mother looked at her and didn't even hesitate to answer. 

"You of course." She said effortlessly. As if she had said it many times before. But this was the first time I heard it. Hurt and pain grew in me. I willed myself to walk away from the scene but I was glued behind a cloud, unable to remove my eyes from my mother's face. 

"Why do you love me more?" Serenity asked clearly proud. 

I tried to close off my ears. I knew what she would say. It was not something I wanted to hear. 

"You are more beautiful." She said turning Serenity's face to hers. Mom stared at her, caressed her cheek. "You are sweet and thoughtful." She continued. 

Tears strolling down my face, I backed away slowly, hearing her voice fade. "I chose your sister to be the darker force because you are my angel. I will always love you." 

I turned and ran now. Unsure of where I was going. 

I would never return. Not even to save her. 

I hated them both. And I new it would take a long time to overcome this hate. 

I knew the hate in me would destroy the love my sister had for me and the love my mother never held. 

Migrating to earth was the best idea I could have ever thought of. I stayed in a small house I built in the middle of no where. All by myself, always alone. But the best part of that was there was no Serenity. No mother. 

Just me. 

Me and all the evil built up inside of me. 

Me and all the hurt.   

One evening while sitting stifly in my couch I felt the necklace tighten slightly. Realization was a rude awakening. Making my way up to the window of the cottage I stared at the half moon in all its glory and evil. I rejected every call from Serenity.

Completely avoided every signal she sent, every arrangement in the stars. She yelled for me over and over. But my focus was on the purple vase in the corner of my room.   I blocked her out of my head and focused on the swirling patterns of the object.  

Swirls and curles, merging in to one another.

Parallel and diverging.

Beautiful purple swirls a human eye wouldn't be able to see, beautiful swirls the maker never intended to be.  

My necklace drew tighter suffocating me. I felt my air supply cutting off. But kept my attention to the round glass. So perfectly made.   Serenity was in definit pain. How it would hurt me if she died along with mom. I stood to my feet and walked towards my cottage door. "Go and help your sister." My conscious was loud and demanding.   I pushed it in the far end of my head.

Mother doesn't love me. Her 'angel' should be enough help. My necklace made a red ring around my neck and I felt my skin break. I screamed out in pain.  

"Break." i told the necklace. i knew it would never work.

The peice of jewlery would always be there to remind me where I was from. It was indestructible and when I die. It would still be there.  

"BREAK!" I yelled as it pierced through my neck. I heard mothers scream in my ear. Sertenity's shriek. I coughed unable to gasp and the pain slithered through my body like poison from a venomous snake. 

I fell to the floor of my cottage holding my neck, slowly losing consciousness. 

The last picture that flashed before my eyes was the regret in mom's eyes as she released her last breath. I blacked out and didn't wake up until morning. 

Until mom was gone and Serenity hated me. 

Until Serenity had cried herself to sleep four times already. Until our family was forever broken.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Less than a few days after I ran away from home I saw him.

How I found him this quickly was puzzling but I knew Serenity was already in his life.

While walking through the park one day, I saw a young child sitting on a bench. He held his head down and his feet that could not yet touch the ground swung back and forth like he was unhappy. Almost as unhappy as I seemed. 

But that couldn't be. There was no point for a child to be as upset. Unless he had a sibling of his own. A mother that never wanted him. 

My thoughts were disrupted when a brown haired man walked over to him holding a broken frisbee. 

"Hey. It's alright." He said pulling the small child in to his lap. "I'll buy you another one." 

My eyes zoomed in on the frisbee, it was broken in a way no impact could wreck it. A zig zagged line straight down the middle...

Something I could have done. 

"Daddy? Can we go home?" He asked looking up at his father. 

"Max, we just got here. Don't you want to play a little more?" Max's head swayed down and he bit in to his bottom lip holding back watery eyes. What was wrong with this child? So unhappy. 

Why did I care so much for him? 

"Alright." His father said. They got up and his father motioned for him to wait while he walked across the park to pick up his hat. I walked over to him and stood 10 feet away. It didn't take long for his eyes to meet mine. 

He stared with wide eyes then got up from the bench and walked towards me. A dazed look covered his face.

Looking directly in to his eyes I knew I had seen him before. He was my alternator. Realization struck through me. I finally knew why I was so drawn to him. 

I backed away slowly. Very afraid. 

I knew that he knew me from his nightmares.

Nightmares I never intended to be in.

I was probably the reason the boy was not as happy as other children. And the thought made me want to cry. How many times had he dreamt about me? 

How scary were the dreams? 

I knew I would be trapped in the darker realm until I found him. Until he was of age to free me. 

Until he understood what love was. 

What it meant. How it could save me, and free the world of trouble. 

But he had a choice. he always did.

Me or her? 

Freeing me would mean freeing everyone stuck in my realm. Alternators who died a long time ago that had no idea they were the slightest bit different from the rest of the human race. 

Freeing me would mean a peaceful world. A world people can only dream of. No evil forces to take over, would mean no killing, stealing or betrayal. 

But his love does not only free me. It is capable of freeing my sister.

Freeing Serenity would only bring him a couple days of peace. 

We must all answer to the next half moon. His decision determines the faith of the world. I never told him that and neither has she. But i am out of his life now. 

He loves her more. What place do I have with him? 

What place do I have with her? 

I felt the anger rushing through me again. My palms heating up, my powers pushed to an uncontrollable high. 

I lifted the purple vase with my eyes then flung it against the wall, listening to pieces shatter. In seconds the couch was ripped apart in a fit of anger. The kitchen destroyed. All my hard work down the drain. 

But I couldn't stop. 

I ripped apart every piece of the cottage. 

Destroyed my temporary home. 

Then sat in the middle of my forest of illusions with my knees curled up to my chest. 

I could hold back the tears no longer. 

How I wish I knew how it felt to be loved. 

To be cared for. 

To be missed. 

To be his one and only. 

To be admired.

To be beautiful.

To be her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 55 14
No description you just will need to read and find out yourself. Hehe Enjoy
$trings By |Scorpion|

General Fiction

611 62 54
So um... this is my first Wattpad publishment (not a word lol). Good vibes here, so no haters. Honestly, I feel like I'll ruin the whole vibe if I gi...
994 115 30
About a girls life how everything changed for the worse.
41.1K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...