~Dinner with the Moon (Part 2)~

Part 2, as promised! 

This chapter is dedicated to another amazing fan. Thanks for your support, comedy and kindness. It is well appreciated 

Brace yourselves for this chapter. 

______________________________________________________________________________

        Serenity took her place at the dining table as mom finished bringing out all the food. She went all out, and I suppressed my urge to tell her it wasn't that important. Mom took her seat at the head of the table and I nervously shuffled around the house, thinking how awkward things were about to get. 

I checked the clock reading 7:53, I told Demetra to be here at 8 o clock, and if I knew her well, she was going to come at that exact moment. 

I looked in the mirror, checking my hair, then my clothes. 

"Max?" Serenity interrupted. 

I turned to her. "Yea?" 

"You need to chill out." Her head went down to her lap and I saw her mouth move but I didn't hear what she said after that. I didn't want her to be here at all. I knew this would bother her and some how I just felt like she would completely hate me after tonight. 

"I'm chill..." 

"You look nervous." She said. 

"Well, I never did this before. Introducing girls to my mom." 

"Yea, that's not very like you." Mom walked into the kitchen with a focused look on her face. "What made you invite her to meet your mom anyway?" Serenity questioned, speaking quietly. 

I thought back to how I got into this situation and decided not to tell her. 

"Demetra is old fashion and would like to meet my parents...parent." I corrected looking down. 

Serenity cleared her throat. 

"You look nice." She complimented. I smiled before looking at my outfit. "Thanks. You always do." 

"You're just kissing ass so I wont be mad at you anymore." She answered, resisting a smile. But she did always look great, even when she just wakes up. Her eyes were always my favorite blue, her lips were always a delicate pink and she was always Serenity. My angel on earth. 

"I'm serious. You're beautiful. And I hate when you're mad at me." I said walking over to her. 

She stretched her hands to me like a baby and I pulled her up and into a big hug. The scent of her perfume was so faint but still present. It made me want to bury my face into her neck to get a better smell. 

"Behave." I mumbled still hugging her. She let me go and an evil smirk marked her face. 

"Why of course." She answered. 

"Serenity." I said in a warning tone. Her arms crossed.

"Fine." Serenity took her seat and a faint knock was at the door. Mom made her way out of the kitchen and Serenity turned facing the door. This was it. 

I opened the door slightly to see a beautiful smile placed on Demetra's face. Her hair was perfectly curled down and she was wearing a breath taking velvet dress that curved out slightly with her waist. The black dress seemed both elegant and slightly sinister. The necklace delicately laying on her chest sent off a flicker of light. I didn't see what it was reflecting from. 

I couldn't take my eyes off her. 

"Wow." I sighed. She looked down slightly, pink blotches gathering at her cheeks.