~Unresponsive Part I~

I'M BACK TO UPLOADING! So it has been awhile since I uploaded this story mostly because i want to end it with a big BANG. Like OH SHIT. What's going on? So I am splitting the last few chapters into parts. 

Why?

To tease you, i'm good at that. 

To get more detail in.

To prolong the story. We both know that you don't want it to end just yet. 

So here is part 1 of the second to last chapter. Enjoy. Thank you for supporting, commenting, being amazing fans. 

______________________________________________________________

 Finding my strength has been the hardest part of practicing this entire time. I seem to hold great depths of anger which makes every move I do ten times more powerful. Force is my strength. I know this now, simply because Serenity is my opposite. Though she knows the abilities of her power, she uses just enough to get the job done. It saves energy and allows us to fight longer. 

With Serenity, the enemy will grow tired. Her stamina deserves recognition. 

With myself, if the enemy isn't weakened by my first powerful attacks, not only will I quickly run out of energy, but I will quickly be defeated. The past two days, Serenity and I have been working on dynamics. When is it ok to give it everything you've got? When is it ok to withdraw and save power? 

The attraction is still there. It's unsettling because I know what I want and I know she wants the same. I tell myself that it is just our powers creating the sexual tension. She is beautiful and I might possibly love her but even those thoughts aren't safe to have right now. Our entire focus needs to be on defeating the half moon. Demetra still hasn't returned. 

I'm wondering if she will be here to help, I can feel the presence of this dark thing dispatching itself through my necklace. I wouldn't be able to forgive Demetra if she didn't make it back in time. This whole week I have been wondering if she's ok. Yesterday I felt her presence in my necklace. She blocked me out when I tried to speak to her and the contact was lost once again. I'm sitting at the dinner table with mom. I've told her everything I think she will understand about the half moon, which isn't much. 

But she does believe that there is a possibility of her losing me. Of course she wont allow me to go anywhere or do anything to put myself at risk, but I explained that this is beyond my control. Mom pushes another piece of steak and potatos in my direction and my stomach protests in pain. 

"Mom, I'm full." I say monotoned. 

"You need to be strong and healthy. Those new muscles coming in need protein." She says motioning to my arms that seem ten times bigger than I have ever seen them. My entire body has changed. I didn't pay attention to the biceps or the abs but Serenity took note. I see her eyes scanning them when she thinks i'm not looking. 

I've been keeping my shirt on during training. 

I set my eyes on the fork, elevate it and jam it into the steak. Turning the fork so that the steak settles on top of it, I bring it to my mouth and take two large bites, finishing the fourth meal mom has prepared for me since the day started. It's tender and juicy, which only releases a groan. 

I can eat twice my size these days, even while full. There always seems to be room for more. 

"This is really good." I comment with a full mouth. 

"Of course darling." She says sliding the orange juice to my side of the table. I chug it down without a breath and rise to my feet before she could find anything else to stuff into me. I can tell that Mom has been antsy since I told her about the half moon. She's been cleaning a sparkling house, taking longer baths, sleeping less, dressing in the downest things she can find. I know that I'm scaring her and really all I want is for this entire thing to be over with.