When we're 19.

By dayumstyles

"Our deal was 19." Harry whispers, brushing our noes in bit of a playful manner. His dimples deepening from e... More

When we're 19.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Note. :)
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Thank you!

The end.

74.7K 4.3K 800
By dayumstyles

(that chapter had some problem sorry.)

CHAPTER 43.

"There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story." - Frank Herbert

BETH'S P.O.V.

The phone was clinched in my hand tightly as I paced back and forth of our apartment. My palm was moist and the phone had slipped multiple times due to the slightly slippery surface. He was supposed to call me an hour ago. I told him, reminded him, begged him every minute of his previous existence near me to call me before his audition which was supposed to be 10 minutes earlier.

Yes, my dickhead finally gave in. He finally complied to the request I left no stoned unturned. After almost 4 months of telling how prodigious and extraordinary his voice is, how it's such a blessing for him which he should take advantage of. He finally thought about it, and told me he'll do it. Only for me.

He was just afraid of being laughed at, of being degraded again. I won't blame him, those 4 years did left an impact on his brain and the memories won't drown so easily. He said it was a part of his life and my heart swelled at his words. Even the reminder of his word swells my heart.

The device situated within the confines of my wrist vibrated. The hope that I was losing came back to life. His name that appeared on my screen got me in high spirits. 

"Harry! I told you to call me before the audition." I bursted as soon as I answered the phone. The irritating hooting and screaming echoed from his side instead of Harrys voice.

"Harry? You th..."

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful. isn't she precious, less than one minute old." The voice interrupts me leaving me in utter confusion. The only information I could absorb correctly was the fact that the voice was definitely Harry's singing on somekind of microphone. I also remember that song, the song he sang for me the day all this started.

I close my eyes, listening closely to the soothing voice I was longing to hear since the first minute of the day. All the memories of those days playing in front of my eyes like a movie. The tape playing in my mind ends just as his voice stops, a beap sound bursting from it instead. I sighed as the message of call ending appeared on my screen. My feet dragged me to the couch, plopping on top of it in silence. The phone is pressed to my chest, fingers crossed as I stared at the roof impatiently waiting for my device to vibrate again. My mind is confronting me that theres is no chance of Harry not succeeding.

The ringing of my phone took my attention and I felt my stomach tightening. My breath is already uneven when I see Harry's name on my screen, a cheeky picture of him flashing with it. Calming myself down, I pressed my phone to my ear.

"Good morning beautiful." I could feel the smug smile on his face while he spoke.

"It's 2pm, Harry." I pointed out hearing a chuckle from his side. I miss this sound, so much.

"I love you." Harry says and I smiled.

"I love you too, but tell me what happened?"

"I miss you." Harry answers, deliberately teasing.

"Harry! Tell me what happened? Did you got in?" I whined. I'm so curious.

"So you don't miss me?" The thought of him smiling at my childish whinning is somewhat overwhelming.

" I do miss you, a lot. Will you please tell me? Please." I begged, hearing him chuckle again. I impatiently wait for his reply as he takes a few deep breaths.

"I got in, baby. I got it. All because of you."

***

That was three years ago, long time ago. So much has happened since then, so many things that were utterly unpredictable since that day. One of the biggest things, the one that also changed almost everything is Harry being a part of the biggest boyband in the world, One direction. Sold out concerts, No. 1 debut albums, Tours, magazine covers, crazy fans, paparazzi and so much more. It is all so crazy.

Here I am, sitting on our apartment bed at London. It has only been 15 minutes since my arrival from New York while Harry is on his way back from Japan. Who knew that there will come a day when both of us would be on the other sides of the world. Harry being on tour lately was at different locations and is also going to be home for a few. I had an official visit to USA and now announcing a week break to join him with his rest. The thoughts makes my stomach churn. It has been more than a month since our last meet and I'm craving for his presence near me. We did skyped, called, texted every chance we achieved just like those typical long-term relationships. But it has been more than long and I want-need to see him.

I arrived first as it is only 7 hours for me but 10 for him. He'll be landing anytime soon and I'm too lazy to do anything until he arrives. Every minute that ticks by is overwhelming. 

"We have 11 hours and 43 minutes. Too long don't you think?" Harry speaks up as soon as I press the phone to my ear. His call gives me a clear sign of him reaching London finally.

"You said that 11 hours ago." I point out, smiling at how his voice has a hint of sleepiness and how breathtakingly raspy its getting.

"Nope. I said that 11 hours and 42 minutes ago." It takes me a mere moment to process his words but before I could react the banging sound of the door got me on my feet already and a pang of joy and excitement washed through me. Bare feet, I ran out of the room loosing my bakance multiple times due to the slippery surface underneath me.

Even after undergoing the same stage numerous times, my heart misses a beat everytime I watch him walk in that door. Standing there, I watch as he closes the door behind him. His brown looks were a mess behind the dark green headband. A long blue coat highlighting his body perfectly, simply beautifully.

A huge smile takes over his lazy features as he notices me standing at the end, his arms welcoming me for a warm hug. Scurrying towards his tall muscular frame. I wrap my hands around his waist from beneath his coat. My cheek pressing to his chest, the steady drumming of his heart calming my own. Harry's strong arms wrap around my shoulder, his lips pressing a kiss on top of my head. That is how it goes, none of us saying a word, just body wrapped around each others, filling every bit of crave we controlled. The way we envelop each other was something better than the words we could speak.

I inhale deeply, his intoxicated scent filling every bit of my senses, something I love to feel.

"Honey, I'm home." Harry whispers in my ear, his voice raspier than the last time I heard him giving me the  sign of how tired he must be. A smile curls on my lips, fair giggles escaping my mouth. He is already grinning when I look up at him, deep dimples evident on each side. I lift myself on my tiptoes, pressing a kiss to his ledt dimple, a habit that I've started to grown. Harry abruptly turns around, my lips pressing to his plump ones instead of the target intended. There was a noticeable hint of smile on both our lips, the mint flavour of his mouth adding to the sensation.

Then what, my last name was switched to Styles in a matter of 6 months, and in another year 2 twins ran around our house, hooting and whooping which just brightened the bored silence.

And there was so much more we went through and we did, just like every love story ends.

The thing is, you can never predict anything from life. It is full of surprises, some are davistating and some maybe joyous. So when you have no knowledge about what life will give then why give up on it?

You'll get your heart broken endlessly, you'll get betrayed numerous times but there will be that one time, that one person who is worth all your tears and agony. There is always that person and I can garunttee that. But there is a simple condition along that. It's to take a look in the inside of the person rather than rejecting whats outside.

Remember one thing, the beauty isn't in the face, its the light in ones heart. The light that you have the right to discover.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Important! :) please :) read :)

Thank you so so so much to every single one of you potatoes for being with me till the end. I honestly did not expect this story to continue this long and to have so many sexy potatoes till the end. I have no idea how to thank each one of you for everything you have done for me. For each vote, each comment, each read, each follow, each message (that I sometimes don't reply to for which I apologise greatly.) This is really a dream come true, and I love you for this.

No, there won't be squeal to this story and I won't be posting any story right now. the reason is that my studies are getting tougher and I have to focus more on them now than this. But I will be writing  few books that I have in mind during my little break so..cheeers! haha.

To get all the updates and everything you can FOLLOW ME on inta now. insta:dayumstylees (styles with a double e) and if you dont have one (which you should) then follow me on Twitter: StylesCupcakez. You can tag me on edits or anything and I'll post it there. I'll also be updating you with my new books when I change my mind or anything so just go follow please. :)

I also may have a cover competition for my next book so keep in touch.

and I'm sorry for not replying, just message me now and I'll surely reply all your messages and wall posts. (unless they aren't demanding for promotion or ordering me to read there book or just check it out. I CAN NOT do that)

VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT

FOLLOW ME! :*

Cute as a sexy potato every single  one of you. ;)) love you! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 0 4
“If tongues could heal wounds deeply imbedded in a persons soul, his would be putting me back together again. Sealing the scars. Urging them away unt...
27.3K 418 64
"Harry." I begged. I fisted the front of his t shirt between my fingers; the sharp pain intensified as his teeth grazed the skin. His breathy laugh f...
120K 2K 45
When two celebrities with their darkest secrets meet, what's the worst that could possibly happen? - My eyes landed on his hand in front of me before...
18.3K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...