Chapter 22.

CHAPTER 22

"& God helped her by sending an angel to save her. He saved her, he is an angel." -When we're 19.

BETH'S P.O.V.

There was only one name escaping from my mouth. Harry.  

He is always there to save me in time. He always saves me. Where is he?

His wet kisses trail down my cheek and to my jawline. The struggles I made were useless against his power, I was useless. My eyes squeezed closed as tears roll down them, my breast pressed against his hard boney chest. I gasped for air multiple times, his hand compressed mine on the cool metal of the car. How can a man do this to a girl?

His lips were forced on mine, my eyes shot open. His hand finally left my grip, cupping my bum before thrusting it towards his crouch. A moan echoed from his throat as moved his lips against mine trying to get an answer. I pursed my lips in disapproval, pushing his body from me using the free hand. Without thinking, I pinched his chest twice, making him flinch back in pain, his body disconnecting from mine. My breathing was heavy, droplets of sweat roll down my warm forehead.

"Bad girl." The stranger chuckles. I could see his crocked smile despite the darkness. It took seconds for him to come closer to my body again, pinning my hand on car with more power than the previous time. I moaned in pain, keeping my gaze away from him. He leans in again, his breath hitting my face like hot smoke. I hated it so much.

I purse my lips again, turning away from his lips that were inches away. His lips land on my cheek, his lips tugging in a smile against my skin. I throw my head back to detach his lips from mine, my head banging with metallic car behind. It got me unconscious, my brain going numb for a few seconds. This is too much for me, I can't take this. Oh God, help me please.

He laughs bitterly, his grip around my hands loosening slightly. I took the advantage of it and slip my hand out of his hold. Yet, he managed to grab my hand before pressing his body on mine again. I growl in anger and pain, trying to push him away but I was nothing against him. He forces his lips on mine, my body feeling weak against his power.

"Get off of her you dick." That's when I realize that he's here. He hereto save me like he always does. My nerves somewhat calms down, it felt like I could breath after so long. I felt my energy boost up, my body relaxing from that moment. He's here to save me. He's here. How? How did he find me?

The strangers body is lifted off of mine, a heavy breath escaping my mouth. His body slamming on the car besides me, a slight moan being heard from the pinned man. I push myself up from the car, feeling a twinge on my lower back. I turn towards the two males, watching every action intently yet frightened.

Harry threw punches on his cheek multiple times, the man growling in pain. I rub my wrist lightly to lessen the irritating pain. Harry smacked his knee against his stomach, his movements full of anger. There was no one around to stop Harry from literally kill him except me but I know I was too weak for either of them. They'll stop eventually.

"What kind of a man are you?" Harry grabs his collars jolting him towards his face. The shadows on Harry's face giving me a hint of his clenched teeth, droplets of sweat rolling down them. My stomach flips even at the bright picture of that look. Harry's hand flew up and clouted him on the nose. I gasp at the sight of blood gushing down his nose, Harry releasing his collar. The stranger is panting heavily keeping a hand to his nose. Harry stood in front of him watching as if he was regretting the move.

Harry's head turn towards me, his eyes connecting with mine. I could hear my heart thumping loudly. His chest was rising and falling rapidly, the sweat adding to the genuinely attractive look. His eyes then land on my hand which I stopped rubbing. It was still bright red, the pain slightly irritating. In the dark I could still his jaw clench at the view of th redness on my hand. I pushed my hand back sheepishly, not knowing about mybown actions. Harry's eyes met mine again, burning through me. It was like he was scolding me by just looking at me like that.