Chapter 42.

CHAPTER 42.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Our lips synchronised for quite a long time, both of us taking out the hunger we kept for the day. It feels like forever really.

I pull away slowly, breathless, trailing my kisses along her cheek. Her hot breath puffing on my own cheek, the feeling rather overwhelming. She steps back by the pressure my body exerted, our bodies almost close to the bed. I start to suck at the sensitive stop just below her jawline, the one that I know will gain my control over her.

I grab the back of her head, tilting her head to expose more of the sensitive flesh. My pace increases, her hands slowly traveling up my chest to wrap her hands around my neck. A soft moan escaped her parted lips giving me a positive answer.

Slowly taking a step towards her, I slightly pushed her making both of us fall on the cool yet soft bed. My body covers her small almost perfectly and I place my lips on the previous area again. My suction gets harder, harsher and I feel her hand fist my shirt. Her chest is brushing against mine as she took deep, heavy breaths under me. I start to graze the redden skin, determined to leave a good dark mark there. Her nails dig into my chest through my shirt, a moan escape my mouth as I found pleasure in this action of hers every time.

Using the pad of my tongue, I relax the irritating skin of hers. The dark mark prominent on her neck, just the way I desired. Her hands travel up my forehead, removing the thin strands of hair. I can't help but think about Dave's certain reaction after seeing this mark, my mark that I left on her.

"I want them to see this mark. I want them to see that you're mine. All fucking mine." I note the bright shade of red appearing on both her cheeks, something that I completely love watching. I feel her fingertips gently tug at my buttons, struggling to open them. A smile takes over my lips and I let her do the job, her gaze locked with mine, an intense gaze.

It takes a little time for her to struggler with the buttons of my shirt. She puffs air after releasing the last one, a chuckle escaping my lips. A chill runs down my body as her cold hands wrap around my waist under the shirt, fairly bring me closer. My cross necklace land on top of her chest, my lips brushing with hers.

"Are you sure?" I speak against her lips. A spark arise in her eyes and she nods. I'm well aware that Beth is really clueless of the pain this may cause. But I don't want to push it any further or make the both of us over think which well eventually end in a fuss.

It's her first time and I'm determined to make this less painful for her. My thoughts are jumbled for a moment and it fells such a privilege to be the first one, my inner self feels somewhat proud.

I lift myself up on my knees, fiddling with the button on my jeans. Before I could undo it, Beth's hand wraps around my wrist pulling it away. She lifts herself fairly to reach the zipper of my jeans. It takes her less time than expected and I pull the black jeans off my legs along with the unbuttoned shirt.

Her fingers leave feather like touches on my revealed back, a electric shock igniting in my body as I leaned in. We share a slow, passionate kiss, taking a good time to discover each other. My hand skims from her side to one of her breast, giving it a gentle squeeze. Her gasp against my lip encourages me more and I tug at her lower lip, her fingers fisting my hair.

Without leaving our lip contact, I Dig my hand around her back pulling her towards my chest. She sits up, me being on my knees in front of her. Brushing my fingertips on her back, I slowly traveled down to the buckle of her bra. The bra unhooks without any tussle and I felt a smile on her lips.

I start to leave a wet trail of kisses down her jaw then neck, sucking and nipping at the soft skin of hers. The sound of her soft moans and groans echoed in my ear. Her bra drops down to her lap, my heart beat somewhat increasing.