Twist of Fate

By Nayeli_Fitzgerald

When a 21 year old Jackie goes to the gynecologist for her yearly checkup things go incredibly wrong , she is... More

The appointment
Sickeness
Doctors office
What lies ahead ?
Twist of fate
Oh what a surprise
Stranger at my door ?
The explanantion
Tell me about your self
Deep thoughts
Mr. Sleepy head
How could he
The boy next door
You lied to me
Hyannis port ?
He really does
Or does he ..
New feelings
Oh Joe
I never realized
?
Could it be him ?
Listen
Relief
I knew you would come around
Arent they perfect
Mr. & Mrs. Kennedy?
Authors note
My child
Our child
doubting feelings
Things change
Authors note!
what the heart wants
But the mind is wiser
Authors note
Announcement
Lost
David
unwanted space
Burdens
If you don't want to try
Through different eyes
Isn't She Lovely?
To keep you from breaking my heart
Don't wanna know
I Can't Fall For You
Family ties
Talking Strangers
Settling Feelings
Passing and Blessings
Evening Talk
Sparked Questions
World We Knew
Hidden Love
Night Out
Strangers in the Night
I Promise
Comfort
Arcades and Games
IM BACK

The last time

370 14 1
By Nayeli_Fitzgerald

"You're crazy! , don't you know he came with someone?" The other woman said. 

"As long as they're not married". They laughed in unison and left the bathroom. Jackie stood in the stall crying silently. After 2 minutes she washed her hands and left. As she came out the bathroom she saw jack standing next to the lady's from the bathroom. She rolled her eyes and left the party. She went walking home. She knew it was bad for her but she wouldn't stand being at the party any longer. When she finally made it home she went to change and lied down. A powerful rush of emotion came swirling into her head. She cried her heart out. She thought about her baby and stopped. Her thoughts came rushing and with every word not being able to escape she went mad. She marched to jacks room. Stood at the door and pushed it open. Everything that was jacks she destroyed. The amount of anger was big enough to rip through shirts and break every lamp in the room. After she was done she closed the room to his door and sat down with her back against it. She cried some more and without control she fell asleep. Her body on the floor surrounded by glass.

it was 4 am when jack returned to jackies house. 

"Jackie" he yelled her name 3 times before realizing his door wouldn't budge. He tried and tried. He went outside and looked through the curtain to his room. There she was , laying on the floor knocked out. He yelled her name but she wouldn't budge. Breaking the Window he then jumped in and went to her. "Jackie !!!" He shook her but she didn't respond. This was more than just sleep. Without realizing at first he looked down , blood was everywhere under neath her legs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 26.8K 20
As a child Venus had an Imaginary friend like any other kid. When she wakes up one morning to find him claiming he's not really imaginary, but her Ku...
5.1K 153 35
When Jack slips and falls while hanging Christmas lights. He falls into a coma will he wake up? Will something else be wrong?
16.7K 264 31
The epic love story of how Jack meet Jackie. (Note it's not exactly how they meet of course)
9.8K 127 10
When Ellie Jane comes home to celebrate her 21st birthday with her friends after her fiancee breaks the engagement off her and Bucky make a simple mi...