Death Is My Love (Larry Styli...

נכתב על ידי LarryShippinTheTruth

CHANGE! This was planned as an LouisxGirl fanfic but I can't write hetero for shit, so. Louis Tomlinson, Liam... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Mature!)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Death Is My Love (Larry Stylinson AU Killer!Louis)

5.9K 60 4
נכתב על ידי LarryShippinTheTruth

Changed into Larry!

Louis Tomlinson, Liam Tomlinson and Perrie Tomlinson are contract killers. And they are damn good ones. While Harry's and Zayn's parents try to find them, the boys and their best friend are interested in the three criminals. When Harry eavesdroppes his parents he has the choice: stay and see how Louis dies, or warn him. So he and his friends run away to warn the three criminals. Harry loves Louis. But for Louis only death is love. Or is it?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

197K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
86.8K 4.7K 18
@Olivia_Is_A_Larrie made the cover. ❤❤❤ I was randomly stalking @Kartoffelsack2307 and read one of her messages on her board where she and her friend...
65.8K 3.9K 13
@franzixidfc contacted me with two story ideas, one where Harry and Louis meet at a Fair and fall in love and one where they were undercovered agents...
14.3K 1.2K 38
ᴢᴇʀʀɪᴇ/ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ x ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪx Perrie Edwards moves to a London Academy from a small school in South Shields. She was forced to leave all of her...