Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 24•

37.3K 861 391
By camrenkordied

Y/N's POV

"Babe I'm scared." I expressed as I felt the nerves get to me while we stood outside the beach house.

"You're gonna be fine baby trust me all you have to do is look at the camera. You're a natural at that anyway." She smiled holding my hand and I took a deep breath gripping her hand.

"Baby I-I got a dick." I said with fearful eyes and she looked at me.

"And so what?"

"I'm gonna have to wear their underwear! What if they find out and I'm not qualified anymore? What if they kick me out and humiliate me?" I gasped and she stared at me as blinked tiredly at me.

"Well for one at least it's not small, two if they do then they'll be fucking missing out because there's only one Y/N  Y/L/N. Plus if they kicked you out the public and the fans would attack their company because you and your dick falls in a category of the LGBT community." Camila exclaimed as she held my hands and I took another deep breath.

"I don't wanna categorize myself." I stated and her grip tightened on my hands slightly.

"Then don't categorize yourself but in the public eye you will be." She said and I squinted my eyes from the California sun glaring down on us.

"Baby if you're not ready then there's always another month right?" She asked caressing my cheek and I shook my head.

"No, no uh let's just see how this goes." I gulped and she squeezed our intertwined hands.

"You're gonna look so good." Camila smirked kissing my jaw and I let out a small laugh.

"Safe word is gonna be Fish so when I say it you have to follow me." I said feeling my nerves act up again and she giggled affectiously.

"Go on you big goof." She giggled as she leaned into me while we walked into the house.

"Gretchen hurry up and get the drapes please!" I heard a man yell as a few people rushed by us.

"Y/NN!" Kendall smiled as she walked up to us already dressed in her outfit which was only her undergarments and a see through robe.

She hugged me and I held onto Camila's hand as I lightly hugged back from the abruptness of it all. Kendall then smiled at Camila and stuck out her hand, "I'm Kendall you must be Camila, Y/N's girlfriend?"

"Uh yeah." Camila blushed with a bashful smile before looking at me lowkey surprised I told Kendall about her.

"Okay well before we start I just gotta say some girls and I will probably be hanging all over her. But just for the shoot nothing else; you okay with that?" Kendall asked Camila as she smiled her perfect smile and Camila nodded shrugging a bit.

"I guess so I mean it's just a job right? Just don't get too carried away she's mine." Camila chuckled as I rubbed my thumb over her knuckles softly.

"Great I'm gonna introduce you to Jerald he's our photographer for today." She smiled politely and I sighed a happy sigh as I held Camila's hand.

"Hey J this is Y/N and that's Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony." Kendall introduced us to the man that was completely slicked back and dressed up.

"Great to meet you Y/N I see your band literally everywhere at the moment..it's gonna be such a great opportunity to work with you." He smiled his charmingly white smile before looking down at Camila.

"And you gorgeous I also see your band everywhere." He smiled as his eyebrow quirked up slightly.

"Uh yeah." Camila smiled as politely as she could.

"Maybe I'll let you be the face next month?" He smirked and I wrapped a protective arm around Camila.

"Yeah well this is Cami my girlfriend uh we gonna get started?" I asked as I clenched my jaw and Camila rested her hand against my abs as she smiled up at me.

"Oh uh yeah here- ugh Reanne where are the outfits?!" Jared sighed deeply and I kissed my girl's temple as she smiled against me.

"Right here sir, sorry." A woman with glasses came running up with a rack of clothing.

"Thank you! Here you go Y/N." He smiled with a small sigh and gave me a pair of jeans and a bra to put on.

"Don't be shy we're now all family here." He smiled high fiving me and I nodded before awkwardly walking to the bathroom that was clearly open.

"Here let me come with you." Camila mumbled as we walked to the bathroom together.

_

"Alright just tilt your head up a little and just like that, you're doing great Y/N." Jerald smiled as he snapped the pictures as I leaned against the wall lazily.

Camila smiled as she stood back along with some other girls from the shoot and I subconsciously smiled. Hearing the snap of the camera quickly continue once I did I looked back to the man.

"You got it honey now unzip your jeans a little- Kendall get in the shot." He spoke and I watched Kendall fist bump my girlfriend before walking over to me.

She wrapped her arms around me loosely as I tried not to be so awkward while I had my jeans unzipped showing my Calvin Klein briefs.

"Be casual." She whispered discreetly into my ear and I nodded with a gulp.

Laying up against the wall she followed as she looked at my side profile while I continued to stare at the camera.

"Ooh darling you're a natural." Jared hissed excitedly and I smirked lowly feeling my ego boost.

I looked at Camila once more seeing her with a small glare towards Kendall and I. I dropped my arm from her back and looked out towards the wide open large windows letting the sun brighten my eyes. Clenching my jaw as I heard the snap of the pictures then he stood up straight as he rested his camera on his shoulder.

"Can you strip down to the undergarments and-" He was cut off when Camila whispered something in his ear.

"Huh?" He frowned and I felt my heart race.

"I mean it'd be great for the company actually." My girlfriend said as she kept her arms crossed casually and I watched Jared scratch his jawline.

"You know what let me make one call because you're right- Y/N change into the briefs!" He spoke loud enough for me to hear and I nervously nodded looking around awkwardly.

Jared patted Camila's shoulder and once he left everyone restarted bustling around the room and I walked up to her. She smiled at me and I itched my head before taking her hands in my own while I rubbed her knuckles nervously.

"D-Did you tell him? W-What-"

"No? Baby.." She let out a soft laugh before looking me in my eyes.

"I wouldn't dare tell anyone about your condition I promise you that, that's for you to tell. I just thought of you being scared and nervous about the whole thing. You feel more comfortable in briefs so I convinced him to shoot you in boxers instead." She shrugged almost shyly and looked back up at me.

"I mean girls can wear boxers too right? Guys wear speedos." She added and I smiled down at her lovingly.

"I love you." I spoke with a smile before taking her cheeks in my hands and kissing her lips.

She giggled against my lips and separated when we heard the photographer come back into the room, "I got you baby." She smirked and trailed up her hand up and down my bare back.

"Well come on get dressed it's approved." Jared smiled throwing something my way and I caught the black briefs.

"Uh thanks." I said to him and kissed Camila once again before walking into the bathroom.

"Let's move it to the room!" I heard him yell out happily from inside the bathroom and I chuckled.

_

"Because you ___ in your Calvin's?" He moved his hands in random motions.

"Like after the shot of you sleeping we'll go into the office with Kendall so you can work in your Calvin's. Get it?" Jared spoke as I stood awkwardly in the rather large bedroom in just my boxers and bra.

"Yeah." I smiled nodding at the information.

"Great then yeah after the work segment we'll head over to the pool." He said and set up his camera again while a rather large light lit up ready for the shot.

"Lay down." Kendall mumbled into my ear and I jumped on the bed playfully before laughing with the models and photographers.

I took notice of Camila biting her lip looking down at me and I winked at her before laying down completely. I looked down at my package to make sure no one else could really see it. Obviously a little but when you spend most of your life hiding it away from people you know a few things about tucking your shit in.

It was actually starting to get annoying I just wanted to be myself and if someone points it out then so be it. I didn't really have anything to be embarrassed of. I had a gorgeous ass girlfriend whom loves what I got under these briefs and a great loving band.

"Close your eyes sweets." Kendall smiled and stood by Camila causing me to chuckle lightly before closing my eyes.

A few snaps of the photos and I rolled over for Kendall to lay beside me and once she did the snaps and light flashes intensified a bit.

"Gorgeous, girls." I heard a woman say and I accidentally felt myself smiling.

Kendall laid her hand against my firm abdomen and laid against me for the shot and as for I, I barely touched her. She knew what she was doing cause she was the actual model so I just stayed put.

"Tug on Kendall's shirt real quick and that'll be all." He said as he cleared his throat and I tugged on the back of her shirt letting it rise a little.

"Perfect! That's all." He clapped his hands and Kendall sat up along with me as she wiped some of her make up that smeared against my shoulder.

I stood up ready for the next segment of the photoshoot but he looked at his watch and sighed. I walked to Camila who now had her arms crossed I wrapped my own around her while Jared looked out of a window.

"You okay?" I whispered and she nodded with a small smile.

"Yeah-"

"Okay girls it's already six o'clock and by the time we're done with the office set up it'll probably be too late for the pool segment. Uhm we could do the outdoors right now but the sun is going down and I kinda wanted a bright vibe." He itched his head and I frowned a bit in confusion before nodding out of habit.

"So uh what now-"

"Well we're gonna reschedule for about one thirty tomorrow and yeah it'll be great! So you have the rest of the day off plus I'm gonna take a look at the pictures we got today." He smiled his weirdly perfect smile and I nodded along with the models and Camila.

"Okay thanks." I chuckled pulling Camila into me a little and Jared waved us off.

"Great working with you Y/N you're a natural. Have a good day." He smiled before turning around looking at his camera.

"Let's go." I mumbled against Camila's temple.

"You should get dressed first, dork." She giggled with a small roll of her eyes and I smiled down at her.

"Okay Ms. Moody." I teased causing her to playfully squint her eyes at me.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and giggled against her head before kissing it as I led her out of the room.

"Oh wait!" I heard Jared yelp after us and I turned around with Camila in my arms.

"Here, for you to keep." He smiled as he gave me a box full of Calvin Klein essentials.

"Wow thanks man I'm really grateful for this." I smiled looking into the box already feeling impatient to open it up completely.

"No problem now get out of here kids." He chuckled and patted our backs causing us to smile thankfully.

"I'll be back I'm gonna get dressed." I said kissing Camila's lips quickly before walking into the bathroom for what seemed like the hundredth time.

_

"Thank you for coming with me." I said entering my studio with a bag of food while I let go of Camila's hand.

She sat on the leather couch with a happy smile shrugging, "Trust me it was my pleasure."

I smirked and settled the bag of food on the small table next to the couch.

"You should get one of those couches that turn into a bed so I can sleepover more often." She yawned and my heart fluttered as she kicked her shoes off.

"Yeah I was thinking about it." I lied as I sat on the floor beside her and watched her beautiful face.

She tiredly yawned once more before letting her eyes close but her hand rested on top of my head. She lightly ran her fingernails against my scalp and I laid my head on her stomach.

"I love you." She whispered and I felt my heartbeat start racing.

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed her stomach that was exposed from her white crop top.

"Come up here there's enough room." She mumbled tiredly and I frowned looking at her as she tried to scoot herself closest to the edge.

She patted the small space and I laughed lowly as I kicked my shoes off before picking her up bridal style. She whined and I laid down on the couch as she laid on top of me. She kissed my chest and I pulled her head up kissing her lips as gently as I could.

"Have you ever thought of just buying a house and just leaving a room for a studio?" She asked and I shrugged yawning as the day's events caught up to me.

"A little but I'm just saving my money until then you know so we can live together." I half joked and I felt her smile against my chest.

"Live together, I'd love to live with you." She admitted happily against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"Anything for you." I whispered and she lazily rested her head in the crook of my neck.

Suddenly a nice, comfortable silence fell over us and once I thought she was asleep she spoke up tiredly.

"I want to be with you forever."

I lazily kissed her head as my heartbeat quickly sped up from the amount of love I felt and received from her.

"And you'll have me forever." I spoke softly and Camila wrapped her arms around me the best she could.

"I truly love you with all my heart."

________________________

Y'all cuttteee asf 😏😍

Hope you enjoyed and if you didn't then there's always a next chapter

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie

_______________________
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Instagram: KordyingCamren
Twitter: HarmonizeCarly
Tumblr: bittersweetawakening
Snapchat: camztrapqueen
Word Count: 2,570

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.8K 27
Let's go to the strip club she said! Oh why did I agree to go? (This is officially the weirdest and stupidest fan fiction ever. I'm sorry) Camila...
51.5K 1.9K 25
You're a successful producer and singer who's been on a break for the past four months, travelling. As your music has gained immense traction, you fi...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
81.3K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...