The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 2

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not human. After the events of finding her birth mother, finding out J... More

The Return (Edited)
Brave New World (Edited)
Bad Moon Rising (Edited)
Kill or Be Killed (Edited)
Plan B (Edited)
Masquerade (Edited)
Rose (Edited)
Katerina (Edited)
The Sacrifice
By the Light Of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issue's
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rise's
As I Lay Dying
Book 3
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

Memory Lane (Edited)

6.3K 155 12
By ClaireTmt

(The Mystic Grill)

Bella's POV.

After changing back into my clothes, I said bye to Mason as he said he had to do a couple of things. Instead of going home I decided to go to the grill because for some reason after a werewolf turn's back into their human form, your extremely hungry.

After I had ordered my food to go, I decided to check my phone, and I had missed calls from Elena, Stefan and Damon. I'm guessing Stefan told them he new I was the wolf that attacked him and Caroline last night, but I don't think they new the other wolf was Mason. I look up from my phone and see Damon sitting next to me, and he startles me momentarily.

"What do you want?" I ask, as I put my phone down on the table.

"So, this is where you spend your time when you're not turning into a wolf, along side a mystery wolf?" He asks me as he tries to get info out of me, but I just roll my eyes at him.

"I'm guessing Stefan told you he knew it was me as a wolf?" I ask to him.

"Why didn't you tell us? We could of helped you." He tells me in an angry tone.

"Because... I didn't think anyone could help me, but thankfully there was." I tell him as I start to stand and sit somewhere else.

"Where are you going?" He asks me as he stands in my way.

"If I haven't already made myself clear, Damon. I don't need your help, and I want nothing to do with you." I tell him bluntly as I walk around him.

"Okay. See you at Jenna's barbecue." He tells me, and I turn back around to look at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asks him confused.

"It was my idea. Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell Jenna and..." He trails off knowing I know what he means.

"Does Jenna know that you're going to be there because she's not exactly a fan of yours." I tell him as a woman comes over to us with my brunch and whatever Damon wanted.

"Perfect. Thank you. I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way." Damon says as I smile at the waitress before she walks away, but I turn back to Damon and glare at him.

"What are you up to?" I question him.

"I'm gonna put some silver into Mason Lockwood and prove he was the werewolf you were with last night. See you at the barbecue." He tells me, then leaves the grill. Does silver even work on us, or is that myth?

(Skip to the Gilbert Residence)

When Damon left, I decided to rush home to make sure Damon doesn't hurt Mason. I really owe him one because of what he's doing for me. After I park my car, I run straight inside and hear Jenna's and Elena's voices in the kitchen so I make my way in there.

"Hi Jenna, sorry I was out all night." I apologise to her as Elena glares at me, I'm guessing Stefan told her too.

"No problem, Elena told me you were catching up with Mason." Jenna says to me, and I look at Elena and she's still glaring at me.

"Good news! I found the shot glasses!" Mason says as he enters the kitchen.

"That would be my exit, Bella?" Elena asks me, but before I can answer she is already dragging me out of the room towards the stairs.

"What Elena? Are you going ask me why I didn't tell you about where I was really going last night? And ask me why I didn't tell you I was a werewolf? Because I'll tell you exactly what I told Damon, you guys couldn't help me. You have no idea what I went through last night and thankfully I had someone who went through that the exact same thing, and they're going to help me." I tell her taking a deep breath after I finished.

"Look, we might of not been able to help you, but you could of told us... Told me, your sister, your twin, or did you forget that." She says to me and then walks away.

"No, I haven't." I whisper to myself, I should've trusted her.

After mine and Elena's argument, Damon and Caroline came over and we all ate from the barbecue. When we were finished, Jenna suggested a game Pictionary. Alaric, Jenna and Caroline are sitting on the sofa, as me and Mason are sitting on two single chairs.

"Dress! Ballerina!" Jenna guess' as she look's at the drawing that Damon is doing. when I said we were playing Pictionary, I meant they were playing and I was on my phone.

"Puppy! Puppy with a tutu!" I hear Caroline shout, now I must see what he's drawing. I look up from my phone and see a bunch of scribbles.

"No, no." Damon answers them, as he keeps drawing.

"A dog! Hound-dog!" Jenna guess' again, but Damon shakes his head no.

"Dances with Wolves." Mason says.

"Mason wins... Again" Damon confesses as he hands him the pen and goes to the kitchen.

"How is that a wolf?" Jenna asks confused, and I just shrug my shoulders as I go into the kitchen to see Elena and Damon.

"How is operation Lockwood?" I hear Elena ask Damon.

"He's my new BFF." I hear Damon say as I enter the room.

"I dought that." I tell him, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Why would you say that?" Damon questions me.

"Because-" I try to say, but Jenna walks in so I shut up.

"There you guy's are. Isn't this fun?" Jenna says to us, and I just smile and nod my head sarcastically.

"Yes, thank you so much for inviting me." Damon tells her with an obvious flirty smile.

"Did I have a choice?" Jenna asks him, and I almost choke on my water and Damon glares at me.

"I know what you must think about me." Damon says as he fakes a sad face towards Jenna.

"No, you don't. You've never dated you; I have dated many you's." Jenna tells him bluntly.

"I'm a work in progress." Damon tells her smiling as I give Jenna a cake knife from a cutlery set on the table.

"These are fancy." Damon says, picking up a knife from the set.

"Thanks. My mother's silver set." Jenna explains to him. Wait, real silver. I look at Damon and he puts the knife into his pocket. I walk straight out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Mason, can I talk to you upstairs for a minute?" I ask him.

"Sure, Caroline you take my turn." He tells her as he passes her the pen and makes his way upstairs, I look into the kitchen and see Damon glaring at me, but I just ignore it and walk upstairs.

When I get to the top of the stairs I see Mason waiting for me. I grab his arm and pull him into the bathroom, then turn the sink tap on.

"What's going on?" He asks me confused.

"Do you know about any other supernatural creatures?" I whisper to him.

"Yeah, a few, why?" He asks me whilst narrowing his eyes at me.

"What about... Vampires?" I ask him, as I still whisper.

"Yeah, Damon and Stefan Salvatore." He tells me, how does he know about the Salvatore brothers?

"How do you know about them?" I ask him confused.

"The other night with Stefan, he had vampire like powers. So I did my research and found out him and his brother have been here since 1964." He tells me, and I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Okay, well Damon is going to try and prove you were the wolf that was with me last night. And he's going to make his move soon, with a silver knife." I tell him, and he just starts laughing at me "What?" I ask him confused and a little angry that he isn't taking this seriously.

"That's a myth, sliver doesn't affect us. If a werewolf is hurt by a sliver object, it heals almost instantly." He tells me, calming down his laughter.

"Well that's good to know, but Damon will stop at nothing to find out about you." I tell him cautiously.

"Bella, I'm not afraid of any little vampire, I can take him." He assures me "I'll see you down stairs." He tells me, and I just give him a nod and turn the tap off.

A few hours later and I think we've eaten nearly everything in the house. I've just finished doing the dishes in the kitchen and I walk into the living room to see people putting the coats on.

"No more takers for drinks at the Grill? It's like I'm with a bunch of adults here!" Mason says to us, well I'm only seventeen.

"I prefer the term "role model"." Jenna tells him, laughing at her own joke.

"Okay. Well, thanks for having me, it was awesome. Alaric, catch that game next week?" He asks him, as he shakes Ric's hand.

"Yeah, I look forward to it." Ric says to him with a smile, now they're BFFs.

"You know, I should probably head out too." Damon says as mason walks out the front door leaving "Jenna, you are a wonderful hostess." He complements her and kisses her hand.

"And you are a terrible artist." Jenna tells him with a small smile.

"Your right about that." I say smirking.

"Is that the only thing that makes me terrible?" Damon asks her, what are you asking for her to say 'omg, your the most attractive man I've ever met', Damon she has a boyfriend standing right next to her.

"I'm still deciding." Jenna tells him with a smirk. And I repeat, a smirk.

"Good enough for me. Alaric, let's not catch that game next week, see you around Bella." Damon says to us, and leaves out the front door with his usual smirk on.

"Good night love birds, don't be too loud" I say to Jenna and Ric as I make my way upstairs to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 188 16
Damon & Stefan were thought to be the only Salvatore's, when in fact there was a third brother. His name was Daniel Salvatore. And he was Katherine's...
231K 4.9K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...
62K 961 37
Arabella Salvatore is the long, lost Salvatore sister to Damon and Stefan. Having been locked up for the better part of a century by the infamous Kat...
329K 10.4K 65
in which, the salvatore's sister goes through heartbreak and victory. katherine pierce x female oc ...