Blackout (Louis Tomlinson fan...

By kitkat9881

Selena was just a fan going to a concert. She thought she was dreaming when she met One Direction. That's rig... More

Blackout
Backstage
Movie time
Revenge
Pros and Cons
Eleanor
Ankle
Karaoke
Awkward
Date
Confused
Finally
Shirtless.....again
Kathryn
Truth or dare
I'm sorry Selena!
Hotel
Dying
Memories
Happy Birthday
Tease
Christmas
Tomlinsons
Find me
Snog...
Names
Forgiveness
Promise
Cancer
Shave it or lose it.
News
Dream and Volunteer
Ruth
Attacked
'Celebrate'
1 Year Later
EPILOGUE

Fight

128 4 0
By kitkat9881

"Do you guys really have to leave?" Daisy asked. I looked down at her.

"I'm sorry kid. We have to leave. But we will see you soon." She wrapped her arms around my torso.

"We're gonna miss you Selena." Phoebe said joining the hug.

"I'll miss you guys too." I pulled out of the hug. "Be good ok."

"Ok." They said together. I gave everyone hugs and said goodbyes. I really love the twins. They are sweet. Fizzy and Lottie remind me of me when I was their age. Jay is so nice. She treats me like her daughter. I love all of them so much. I don't want to leave.

"Bye everyone!" I said getting in Louis car. He got in too.

"You ready?" He asked.

"I guess. I'll miss them." I said.

"Me too." He said sadly.

"At least we had a good day. We had our date then we went and spent time with your family."

"Yeah. It was a great day. Plus I miss the lads." He said happier. He started the car and drove off.

**

It took about three hours but we finally got back to the house. We got our bags out of the car. I hung mine over my shoulder as I walked up to the door. I waited for Louis to unlock it.  As soon as he did we walked in.

"We're home!" Louis yelled. Soon enough we were in a group hug. They wouldn't let go.

"Guys. I can't breath." I said with my voice shaky. When they didn't let go my body started shaking

"Ohh my God. Selena!" Addi noticed my shaking. "Guys let go of her." She said. Everyone moved away from me.

"Selena are you ok?" Harry asked. I couldn't answer. I just leaned on the wall. My breathing started going back to normal. I quit shaking. I stood up and straightened my clothes out.

"I'm fine." I said with my voice still shaky.

"Sorry love. We forgot." Zayn said.

"It's ok." I told them. They all looked worried. I rolled my eyes. "Guys. I'm fine now. I promise." They nodded their heads.

"We missed you guys." Addi said breaking the silence.

"We missed you all too." Louis said.

"Where did you get that necklace?" Addi asked me.

"Louis got it for me." I looked down at the necklace.

"That's sweet." Liam said.

"I have to go call someone." I said. I walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter. I clicked on Elizabeths' name. After two rings she answered.

"Hey Selena."

"Hi cupcake."

"Watcha doing?"

"Well. I just got back in town. I thought that maybe we could get together soon."

"I can ask Joy if we can meet tomorrow. If you are free."

"Yeah. I'm free."

"Ok one second." She said. I heard talking. "She said she could take me somewhere to meet you if you can take me back home."

"Ohh my God. Of course I'll take you home. I just really want to see you."

"Great. Where can we meet?"

"Where ever you can meet. I will drive anywhere to see you." I told her.

"Want to meet at the Starbucks at 58 Baker St."

"Starbucks 58 Baker St. I'll see you there. What time can you meet me?"

"Umm. 3:30?"

"3:30. Sure I'll be there. I can't wait to see you." I told her.

"I can't wait to see you either. I love you."

"I love you too. See you tomorrow."

"Bye."

"Hey. What did I used to tell you? Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting." She laughed at me. I swear I heard someone walking away but I wasn't sure.

"Ok sis. We will just say see you later."

"See you later." I smiled. She hung up the phone. I get to see my sister tomorrow. Happiness rushed through me. My smile widened. I can't wait. I don't know how long I sat there smiling but I got up when I heard Louis yell.

"WHAT!" I ran into the living room. Everyone starred at me.

"What's wrong." I put my hand on Louis shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" He snapped.

"What did I do?"

"You know exactly what you did!" He yelled.

"No I don't."

"You're cheating on me. Zayn heard you on the phone. You are seeing him tomorrow and you love him." He yelled.

"I'm not cheating on you you twat!"

"Then what Selena. Who where you talking to?" I grabbed my phone and started to pull up my calls list. "Exactly! You can't fucking answer. You are cheating on me. You need to leave." He yelled.

"Really I am? Well I will leave but first you should know it was my sister I was talking to you fucking idiot!" I shouted showing him my past calls.

"Selena I-" He started but I stopped him. He knew he was wrong.

"No. If you think I would cheat on you, you are a jerk! I was talking to my fucking sister! I get to see get for the first time in four fucking years! If you think I would cheat on you then I should just leave." I grabbed my keys from the counter where I left them when I came here with Harry before I got hit by the car. I walked out the front door to my car.

"Selena I'm sorry!" He yelled after me.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed getting in my car. I drove off to my house. I can't believe he thought I was cheating on him. He is a fucking idiot. It was my sister. Just my sister. At least I will see her tomorrow. Just forget about Louis. It's his loss. Just think about your sister.

I got to my house. I parked on the driveway and made my way inside. My phone started going off. I looked at the screen.

Boobear<3

I hit decline to the call. He kept trying but I declined all three times. It went of again but it was Harry.

"Harry?"

"Selena listen-" I cut him off. It wasn't Harry. It was Louis.

"Fuck you Louis." I said and hung up. I don't need him. I heard the front door close. I looked up to see Addi. "Is Louis with you?" She some her head no. I brought my knees up to my chest. I put my head between my knees and started crying. I couldn't help but cry. I loved Louis. He hurt me again.

"I do have something I need to show you though." I looked up and she pulled Louis laptop it of her bag.

"What?"

"You aren't going to like it. You need to see what Louis said about you." She looked really upset.

"Is it that bad?" She nodded handing me his laptop. A Microsoft word page was pulled up. It had CONS written in big letters at the top. Then there was my name.

Selena. She might only like me for my job, we don't have a history, she cries a lot, she is shy, she seems conceited, and she may not like me at all.

My jaw dropped. I heard the door open again. I looked up to see Louis.

"What is she looking at?" I read the page.

"Cons. Selena is shy, she cries a lot, we don't have a history, she may only like me for my job, she seems conceited." I looked up at him with tears still falling. "I loved you and this is what you thought of me." I moved his laptop off my lap and ran to my room. I locked the door and started sobbing.

Louis POV

"Cons. Selena is shy, she cries a lot, we don't have a history, she may only like me for my job, she seems conceited." She looked up at me with tears falling. "I loved you and this is what you thought of me." She ran out of the room crying.

"Fuck!" I said. "I'll be right back." I said running after her. I made it to her door but it was locked. "Selena please come out." I said. She didn't respond. "I'm sorry ok. If you would have made a list I wouldn't be this mad." She poked her head out the door.

"There is the difference between you and me. I wouldn't have made a list." She said and closed the door again. God I feel terrible. She didn't even see the good things I said about her. This is awful. We get in a fight on our one month anniversary.

"What about you and me Selena?" In response she threw something at the door. "Does that mean we are over?"

"FUCK YOU!" She yelled. That's it. We are over. I screwed everything up. Why did I have to make that stupid list? Why did I accuse her of cheating? This is all my fault.

Selenas POV

I heard Louis leave. I don't know what to do. What can I do? I just lost the best thing that has happened to me. My phone went off. I looked at the caller.

Hazza

"Hello." I said expecting it to be Louis.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked.

"I guess so. I don't need him if he is going to accuse me of cheating and you should have seen what he said about me."

"What did he say?"

"He said I cried to much, I'm conceited, I'm to shy, and I might only like him for his job were a few things that he put in his laptop." I said ripping the chain from my neck.

"He is an idiot. He doesn't deserve you. If you ever need someone though, I'm always here for you." He said. I put the necklace on my desk.

"I agree. Thanks for being there for me Harry."

"Anything for you."

"Well I have a major headache so I'm gonna go to bed."

"Ok love. Sleep well." He said.

"Thanks." I hung up. I laid down on my bed trying to get my headache to go away. After a few minutes I fell asleep but my head was still pounding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
710K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...