I Love You

By AdoreeRae

More

I Love You
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch.10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch.32
Ch. 33
Ch.34

Ch. 31

12 1 0
By AdoreeRae

Raheem

I went to go see Isobella at her house, since she just got out of the hospital. I walked up to her doorstep and I rang the bell. Mr. Smith opened the door. "Hey Mr. Smith." I said. "Who you come here for?" He asked. "Isobella." I said. "She's in the living room." He said, letting me inside. "Okay." I said and went inside. I walked to the living room to see Isobella on the floor, watching TV. "Hey Bella." I said softly. "Rah?" she turned around to look at me. "Sit down," she said and I sat down next to her. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Pissed. CJ hasn't called me to apologize or anything! I looked on his Instagram to see him taking pictures with all of these different girls and the captions be like, I'm living my life not stressing or I ain't worried about no hoe. I bet that hoe would be stressed if I sued his ass." Isobella said and I frowned. "Why are you so worried about CJ? He's obviously not caring about you or anything so why are you so concerned?" I asked. "He's the reason why I was in the hospital Raheem. He knows it too." Isobella stressed. "He doesn't care about you Bella. He'e not thinking about you either. I care about you Bella. I think about you everyday. I wonder if you're okay, Bella. I really do like you. I'm not about to-" She cut me off by kissing me. "I think CJ is a idiot for not caring about you." I breathed out. "I'm sorry for talking about CJ all the time." She said and I pulled her on my lap. "Its okay." I said. "But you can make up for it by giving me those lips." I said with a smirk. "Okay." She giggled as I kissed her repeatedly.

Isobel

I went to go see RaeSean and Josiah at the place. "Ma are you okay? We haven't heard from you for a while." Josiah asked immediately, hugging me. I tried not to wince. "Mama is always fine. You know I can handle anything." I told them. "What did you need to tell us?" RaeSean asked. "I help Rocco get his money from people." I said. "How do you get the money, ma?" Josiah asked suspiciously. "I'd go to their house, scare them, show them my gun and tell them Rocco wants his money." I muttered. "Half of the kids in your school parent's owed Rocco money during the years. I remember their faces." I added. "Really?" RaeSean's eyes lit up. "Really." I smirked.

Unknown

"So Isobel thought it was cute to shoot Tasha and kill Jimmy? I think its time to come out the cut. Don't you think so Shanna?" I asked. "Whatever you say." she replied and I smacked her. "Answer my damn question correctly!" I yelled. "Of course!" She said quickly. "Who should I mess with first? Jacob? Craig? Rayon? Raheem? Chardae?" I said. "How about Isobel?" Shanna asked. "She's going down last. I think I'm gonna start with Rayon first and work my way around." I said. "I think Rayon would like to know what Isobel does when he's not around, right?" I asked. "Yeah. Tell him everything she did." Shanna encouraged me. "Pass me my computer." I said. She got up and went to my computer. She turned it on and gave it to me. "Lets write a letter to Rayon." I smirked.

Rayon

I was walking to my car when some kid threw a envelope at me. I raised my eyebrow and bent over to pick it up. I opened the envelope amd saw a letter. I started reading.

Dear Rayon,

Guess what I've been hearimg about your wife. You just wouldn't believe the things I'm about to tell you. Lets start with a few years ago. I heard that Isobel and Rocco killed three different men together. When was this? That week when Isobel left without calling anyone. Then I heard shes the reason why Jacob's place was trashed. Let me stop saying what I heard. I KNOW she did those things. Remember when Isobel would tell you she was going to see Niecy and everyone then she would come home smelling like smoke? She lied. She would go to Rocco's house and get high with him. One night, Rocco and Isobel was really high, so he laid her down and they got to buisness. Was that the day you pushed her down on the ground and you left her there? Or was it when you cussed her out and she threw a lamp at you? I watched your family for years Rayon. I know more things about Isobel, like every other day she goes to the strip club with Rocco and them. I know exactly who you need to watch, whos talking about you behind your back, and whos trying to get with Isobel. You're like a piece on my gameboard, Rayon. Consider me as a friend and a threat. I'll let you decide what I am to you. .As you read this letter now, I'm watching you from afar. I'll give you a little tip, watch out for Chresanto. He watches what you do as well, except he watches from the windows. Tell anyone about this letter amd I'll tell Isobel what you've been doing. She wouldn't like that, would she? I'm always going to be a step ahead of you Rayon.

I widened my eyes and looked around. I peered into the trees. I saw something move behind a tree then laughter. The figure dissappeared. "I know you're out there. I'll do whatever you say, just don't let Isobel know." I called out. As a response I heard laughter. I stood there for a few minutes, not sure where to go. Isobel ran out the trees, her lip busted and a black eye. "He's coming for me Ray! He's here! Go! Get in the car before he ge-" Isobel rushed out before she fell on her face. "Isobel!" I exclaimed. I ran to her. I saw a rock, bigger than a soccer ball, next to her. I picked her up and got in my car. I drove to the hospital.

Unknown Pov

After Ray left Isobel in the hospital, I snuck in her room from the window. I strode to her bed. "I'm gonna cause you so much hell." I whispered. Her eyes fluttered open. "You." she growled. "Yes, me." I smirked and took out a needle. I stabbed the needle in her leg and her eyes went wide. She started shaking and I pressed the button for the nurses station. "Help," I said in a voice like Isobel's. I got out the window as the nurses rushed in. "Get the doctor!" I heard a nurse say and I laughed.

I went to Miami's house. I snuck in her room window and got inside. She gasped and I smiled. "Its me." I said and she tried to run away. I ran behind her and grabbed her arms. "Get off me or else! I'll make your life a living hell! Get off me you bastard!" She exclaimed. "I already saw Isobel. Don't make me do the same thing I did to her to you." I growled. She was silent. "You, Rebecca, Isobel, Rayon and Craig will pay for what you did to me." I growled. "We thought you was dead." Miami whispered. "You thought wrong. You'll pay for this. Each and every one of you." I said coldly. "We'll team up and take care of you again." Miami replied. "How Miami? Rebecca and Isobel hate each other. Rayon and Craig hasn't spoke to each other in fifteen years. The Smith's hate the Crippen's and vice versa. How will you  fight me?" I asked. "We did it bdfore." Miami said weakly. "You better hurry before I get those kids." I smirked and let go of her.  I walked out the door this time.

Isobel

I woke up in a hospital bed. I saw two dudes standing by my bed. "Who are you?" I asked. "Ma... It's RaeSean and Josiah. Your sons." one of them said. They reminded me of somebody, they looked really familiar. I just couldn't figure out who. A man, who looked just like the boys, walked in. "Isobel you're awake." he said. "Who are you people? Why are you here? How do you know my name?" I asked. "I'm Rayon. I'm your husband. We have four kids together, all of them in highschool." the man said. I shook my head. "Stop lying to me!" I exclaimed. "Mom calm down!" RaeSean,I suppose, exclaimed. "Boys, let me talk to your mother." Rayon said. "Stop saying I'm a mother!" I exclaimed. The boys left. "You've lost your memory so I'm gonna help you remember." Rayon said. "We had a joint wedding." Rayon paused. "You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress. I couldn't keep my eyes off you. All I thought about was how I couldn't wait to start a family with you." Rayon said. "But I don't want a family." I said slowly. He nodded. "Thats what you told me." Rayon said. "I get scared of the idea of having kids." I told him. "I know. I let you tell me when you was ready for kids." Rayon replied. "So I'm married to you?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay. Now get out. I wanna go to bed." I said and he laughed.

Ray came back the next day, bringing pictures. "I brought pictures to help you remember." Rayon says and I nodded. "Here's one of you when you was carrying the boys." he says, pointing at the first one. I looked at it and had a flashback.

I was tired. I haven't been out the house in weeks. I was scared if I got up, I would fall from exhaustation. I was angry. I was mad at Rayon. He always left me home alone with the boys, never telling me when he would come home. I was tired of him not helping me. Sometimes I thought about leaving the house before he did and have a day to myself. I'd turn my phone off and worry about myself for once. "Where the hell are you going today?" I asked Rayon. "Nowhere." He said. "Good you can help me with the boys." I said. "That's the plan." Ray said, picking up RaeSean and Josiah. "Be careful." I warned. "I got this." Ray smiled. "Have fun." Ray said. "I will.." I raised my eyebrow. I went to go get dressed.

I went out to the club with the girls. They was shocked  to see me of course but it was ok. We stayed out all night. I never had so much fun since the boys was born. I came home at one in the morning to see Rayon in the living room, looking tired as ever. "Hi Rayon." I smiled, taking RaeSean from him. "Help," He whispered. I nodded.

Over the next few weeks,I  gained most of my memory back. I remembered how I acted and some events from my life. Some I didn't want to remember but others I was glad to remember.

After I got out the hospital, Rocco came to see me. "I put the stuff in your house Bella." Rocco tells me. I nodded, having no idea about what he was talking about.  He soon left and I went upstairs.  I went to my room and I gasped. A man was climbing in my window! "Oh hell no!" I yelled. My instincts was telling me to look in the bag in the closet. I ran towards it and I found guns and weed in it. I took out the biggest gun in it and pointed it at him. "Bitch!" he yelled at me. "Motherfucker!" I yelled back.  "Where those kids at? I want to get them first." the man said darkly, and before I realized it, I dropped the gun and threw myself at him.  I felt a strong punch in my face, and I blacked out.

"Bitch wake up." He barked. My eyes shot open. "Look at the screen." He said. I turned my head and watched as I saw a woman who looked exactly like me taking my life from me. "Who is that?" I asked. "Your twin sister Virgina." He smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 678 31
Just read and like mfs 🀍
147 8 8
π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗒 𝗑 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—’. 𝖨 π—π—ˆπ—ˆπ–Ύ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–Ύπ—‡π—ƒπ—ˆπ—’. β˜†γ‹‘β˜†