Ch. 7

I bit my lip as Miami, Felicity, Rebecca and I stood by Roc's car in study hall. We was gonna spray paint his car. Miami and I was gonna beat his windows in as Felicity and Rebecca spray painted. I stand there, frozen in place as I stare at Roc's car. I remember when I went to the car dealer with him. I remember him grabbing my hand tightly, and me giving him a encouraging smile as he paid for the car. I remember our first date with him having a car. It was to the movies, and I never wanted it to end. "Aye boo, you good?" Felicity asked and I shook out of it. I nodded. "Yeah, let's do this." I said. "I'll do the car door windows." Miami said as she hit the driver door window. "Fuck you Chresanto for tryna fuck with Isobel!" Miami screamed, hitting the other window. I started laughing. "Fuck you Tasha for breaking us up!" I screamed, hitting the back window. "These bitches got me bent." I said and we laughed. "Ya'll finished?" I asked. "This side." Felicity said as she went to the trunk. Rebecca went to the front. I was dying! They wrote WE ARE HOES AND WE ARE OUT THERE, I'M A MAN WHORE AND I KNOW IT, and SLUTS 4 LIFE.

"C'mon Miami, grab a bottle because classes let out in fifteen minutes. " I say, grabbing the green spray can.

"No you didn't Isobel!" Miami started laughing. "What she say?" Felicity asked. "She wrote and I quote 'ya'll butts stank' and she wrote Tasha stay tryna ocho cinco!" Miami said and they started laughing. (A:N: ocho cinco does NOT mean 85. It means when a girl is giving a guy head while she has a bf or while the guy has a gf) "Isobel you bad!" Rebecca snickered. "She do though and ya'll know it's true." I shrug as we walk back into the library. We wait in the library until the bell rings to indicate that school is over. The bell soon rings and we pack our things, taking our time. "That reminds me, I got to tell you guys something." I say as we walk outside. I hear laughter and theres a group of people around Chresanto's car. They laugh as we pass by. "I bet Isobel said it, so it must be true." A freshman says and I smile in satisfaction. "I hate you! Thot!" Tasha screamed at me as she charged for me. "Come at me hoe." I laugh. She tackles me and I flip her over so I'm on top of her. I started stomping on her. "Bitch! Come at me again! I will fucking kill your hoe ass! Try me!" I screamed, punching her in her face. "Whore! Slut! THOT!" I screamed. "Don't call me a THOT!" Tasha screams. "THOT! YOUR A THOT DAMMIT! DON'T DENY IT THOT!" I exclaimed loudly, getting up and grabbing her hair. I started whilly whopping her, dragging her all around the parking lot. She grabbed my leg, making me fall on her. "Don't touch me you THOT!" I exclaimed, trying to stomp her. Hey!" Prince exclaims, picking me up. "Put me down! I was beating Tasha's ass!" I exclaimed. "Nooo you're coming with me." He said and I pouted. "Whatever." I said and he chuckled. "Stubborn but I-" he stopped. "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" I heard Miami scream. "Let me go!" I exclaimed, and he let me go. I ran back to see Miami trying to beat Tasha and her friend Ali. "Aye, what happened?" I ask. "All I do is walk away for a minute and the hoes step outta line!" I exclaim and some people laugh. I lunged for Tasha as Miami lunged for Ali. "You keep coming for me and my clique? We'll beat your ass every fucking time!" I exclaimed, stomping her. "Aye stop it!" I heard Chresanto say. Jacob picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. Chresanto picked up Tasha as Ray picked up Miami. "We're going home." Jacob said. "Alright, Craig, Rebecca, Miami and I are going out on a date tonight. We'll probably be back in around ten." Ray says and we nod. "What did you want to tell me?" Felicity asked. "Last night, I bumped into Jacob and he was feeling on me and then we was making out." I whispered. "Ya'll fuck buddies or ya'll going out?" Felicity asked. "I don't know what this makes us." I say. "I'll leave ya'll at the house alone so ya'll can figure out what you guys are." Felicity said and I nodded. "Tell me what ya'll become tomorrow." Felicity says as she walks off. "Okay." I agree. I walk to my car to see Jacob waiting for me. "We got time to talk about us?" Jacob asks, getting in the car. "Hella time." I say and he smirks as I drive off.

"I think we'd be better off on the low." Jacob says. "I don't want nobody calling you a hoe or slut or anything because I beat on you and then you just broke up with Roc and then it'll ruin your-" I cut Jacob off. "Jacob, I don't care what they say. There's always gonna be people who's jealous. I've learned how to ignore them and now you need to learn how to ignore them." I say sweetly, wrapping my arms around him. He lifted me up and put me across his shoulder. He carried me to his room and put me on his bed. I looked up at him curiously. "What are we doing?" I ask. "I... Don't know." He says. "C'mere." I say and he walks towards the bed. I pull him down towards me and he wraps his arms around me. "I want to be with you, but its not safe for us to be together right now." He says and I pout. 'Don't do that.." He trailed off, kissing me. "Okay." I smile. "So we're fuck buddies?" I ask. "Yeah, but its our first time so I don't wanna rush it." Jacob said. "Ohh." I say. I go in my room and start to get ready for bed. Since it's Tuesday and I have nothing to do, I decided to go to bed. Usually Chresanto and I would go to the movies on Tuesday, something else he thrown away. "Hey Isobel?" I hear and I turn around. "Yes Jacob?" I respond. "Can I sleep with you? I was lonely." He asked, pouting. "Okay." I say and his face brightened up. I got in the bed and he took his clothes off except for his boxers. He got in the bed with me and gave me a kiss. "Night Isobel." He said. "Night Jacob." I replied and fell into a peaceful sleep.