I Love You

Isobel : He pushes me down the stairs. He knocks me down everyday. He kicks me when I'm down. He walks me home to torture me more. When I get home, its even worse than at school. He calls me names, calls all my clothes ratchet, and everyday I always end up with one of my bodyparts being black. I wear the scars to school, hoping that the teachers would tell the principal and he would suspend him- EXPEL him even. But they think it's my father beating me because he always came home drunk right after HE leaves. He doesn't dare touch me, because he thinks that HE already did his job. My dad thinks I'm the least popular girl in school and everyday I get beat because of it. I'm not the least popular girl, I AM the most popular girl. The worst thing is? My bully is Princeton from Mindless Behavior. And my boyfriend, Roc, doesn't do anything to stop him at all. 

Prince : I beat her everyday, and  I don't know why. Maybe because I'm mad at her, for all those years ago she said no to me when I asked her out. I know, I shouldn't beat on a girl. But she said yes to Roc? No. But I think I pushed her too far when she doesn't show up to school everyday. When I go to her house, I find her in her room, cowering in the corner. That made me feel bad, and I stayed there, trying to make her eat. She told me to go away. Then she goes to the hospital.... And I stay there with her. Because I love her. I don't think I have the heart to tell her while all of this happened Roc was cheating on her.