Ch.3

I quickly run out to the middle of the street. "Daddy!" I scream. I see Roc staring at me in horror, and Prince was looking like he was about to have a heart attack. "You gonna leave me out here like this? Okay." I said, and Roc quickly got out the car and put him in the back seat. I was about to go off on Prince's ass! And he wasn't even gonna do nothing? It's gon' down!

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! IF YOU DIDN'T CALL MY FATHER OUT OF HIS NAME, HE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN HIT BY A CAR!! EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS YOUR FAULT! EVERYTHING BAD THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME IS BECAUSE OF YOU! YES, YOU! AND I'M TIRED OF IT! THE SECOND I COME BACK, I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO THE POLICE AND TURNING YOU IN FOR ABUSE AND I'M GOING TO BLAME YOU FOR MY FATHER GETTING HIT BY A CAR!" I roared at Prince. I didn't give two shits if the neighbors looked at me. They are gonna keep on looking, because I'm pissed off.

"YOU THINK YOUR GONNA ABUSE ME AT SCHOOL AND AFTER SCHOOL, BUT YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY DAD? HOW ABOUT I SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR DAD? I THINK YOUR DAD IS A MEXICAN GIGOLO! YES, I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DAD! I THOUGHT YOU GET PAID FOR SEX! I EVEN TOLD RAY! I TOLD PROD! I TOLD ROC! I TOLD BECCA! I TOLD MIMI! I EVEN TOLD FELICITY! I TOLD EVERY DAMN PERSON IN THAT DAMN SCHOOL THAT YOU AND YOUR DADDY WAS A MEXICAN GIGOLO! THAT'S WHY THEY CALLED YOU 'MEXICAN COMPANION!' BECAUSE OF ME! YES, ME!" I yelled. "I'M NOT EVEN SCARED ANYMORE, I WON'T BE SEEING YOU BECAUSE YOUR SORRY ASS WILL BE IN JAIL! I SHOULD HAVE WENT INSIDE AND GET MY DAD'S SHOT GUN!" I yelled.

Then I thought about it."Well, since I know where it is, and my Daddy's last wishes were to shoot you... So I should fulfill them, right?" I ask, looking at Roc and Prince. "Let me go find it!" I exclaim, and run inside. I run to Daddy's room. He never wanted me in his room, and I look in his dresser. I gasp as I pull out a dirty pair of women's underwear. "EW!" I screamed. I threw it to the side. I found his gun. It was sleek and blue. It was so beautiful, and in the corner was his initials.

B.W.

Brady Wilson.

I shake my head, and grab the gun. I don't want to feel be feeling on it, in case Daddy gets sent to jail and they investigate the gun. I quickly clean the gun, and grab gloves. I put the gloves on, and go outside with the gun. "You think you slick, right?" I asked, walking towards Prince with the gun in my hand. "Babe, don't do it." Roc says, running out of his car and wrapping his arms around me. "No." I said. "You can't hold me back! Let me at this nigga! Let me return the love he gave me! Let me repay him!" I yell. " I'm sorry.." Prince trails off. "Oh, you SORRY? You SORRY now, right!? You wasn't SORRY when you slapped me! You wasn't SORRY when you jumped me and my friends! You wasn't SORRY when you verbally abused me! You was never SORRY, you was PITIFUL. Now I'm gonna put you out of your misery. Sorry don't mean SHIT to me no fuckin' more!" I scream, and I aim the gun at him. "Where should I aim at, babe?" I ask Roc. "The head, maybe? No, the knee! No... The dick!" I shake my head. Then Miami, Felicity, and Rebecca pull up."Aye, you about to kill that nigga?! Let me fuckin' shoot him first!" Miami yells. "I call next!" Rebecca said. I give Miami the gloves, setting the gun on the ground. Miami picks up the gun, and aims at Prince's leg. "You got another leg. You don't need two legs." Miami decided. I got in the car, Miami already has the Prince situation dealed- BANG! I turn around quickly, expecting to see Prince on the ground.... No. MIAMI WAS ON THE GROUND!? "OH MY GOD!" I SCREAMED. "I FUCKING SWEAR, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, AGAIN! I TOLD YOU, YOU ALWAYS DO THE MOST TERRIBLE THINGS TO ME! WHY DO YOU FUCKING HATE ME?!" I yelled. "YOU KNOW WHAT, PRINCE? GO FUCK A COW!" I yell, and help get Miami in the car. I call Ray. "Ray, Miami just got shot." I said shakily. "WHAT!? BY WHO?! WE 'BOUT TO KILL A NIGGA IN THIS BITCH!" Ray exclaimed. "Prince shot her. " I said. "Oh no this nigga didn't! I'm gonna meet you at the hospital. If he's missing, blame it on Daniel." Ray said and hung up. I run over to Prince and start kicking and punching him. I put all of my anger into each punch and kick.

When he slapped me, I wanted to teach him a lesson by making him feel ten times worse.

When he jumped me and my friends, I only worried about my friends safety instead of mine first.

When he punched me in the face, I wanted to kick him in the nuts.

When he called my Daddy a drug dealer, I wanted to shank him.

When my Daddy got hit by a car because he was trying to get to Prince, I wanted to shoot Prince.

When he shot Miami, it's gon' down.

"DIE, BITCH, DIE!" I screamed. "GO TO FUCKING HELL!" I screamed. "GO BACK TO YOUR HOME IN HELL! THAT'S WHERE YOU WAS BORN, YOU WHORE!" I screamed at him, kicking him harder. "FEEL THE PAIN THAT I FEEL!" I screamed, smacking him in the face. "Babe!" Roc exclaimed, holding me back. I sobbed in his arms. "He fuckin' shot one of my best friends." I cried harder. We got in the car and went to the hospital. They immediately took them. "I need somebody to fill in their information." The nurse said. "I'll do Brady Wilson's information." I say. "I'll do Miami Baxter's." Rebecca said. "Perf." The nurse says, giving us pens. I winced, she gave me a blue pen. "Switch with me please?" I asked, not wanting to write with a pen color that was the color of the gun. "Sure." She shrugged and gave me the black pen. I filled out Daddy's information.

Name: Brady Wilson

Birth date: July 27th

Type of Work : Business

Height: 6 "2

Weight: Unknown

Hometown: Milian, Italy

Nationality: Black

Mother and Fathers Names : Milla Latina and Gomez Wilson

Children? Yes.

How many children do you have? One.

Sex : Male

"Finished," I declared. "Good, good." The nurse took the papers from me. "Oh, so you're from Milan?" The nurse asked. "Yes ma'am. I was born in Milan and raised here." I smiled proudly. "I never heard the story of how your mom and dad met." Felicity said. "Me either." Roc agreed. "I know." I say. "Tell us?" Roc asked. "Okay." I say.

"A few years before I was born, my mom went on vacation to Milan. She was lost, and she couldn't find anyone who talked proper English. Then she bumped into my dad. They talk and she gives him her number. Dad took her all around Milan, showing her everything and how everything worked. Then he asked her out on seven dates. The first one was a boat ride, and he played the guitar for her on the first date. Then he took her to a beautiful restaurant, and the gazebo was covered in flowers. In the gazebo, my dad had gave her a ring. Not a promise ring, just a regular ring with a diamond in the middle. So you could say it was a fake wedding. The third date, he took her to a fast food place that everyone went to. He kept her entertained the whole time. The fourth date, he took her to a cliff. It had the most amazing view of Milan! And he had a blanket and a picnic basket at the ready so she wouldn't have to sit on the ground. The fifth date, he took her to the movies. The sixth date, he took my mom to a party and they kissed. The seven date, he took her to the beach and in the sand was written 'will you be my girlfriend?' And she said yes and they started dating. Then my mom moved away, and they lost contact with each other. Then my dad goes to the town she's in, unaware that she's there. He sees her at a Starbucks purchasing a coffee and they started talking again." I said. "Awww," the girls said. I turned around to Roc. "Awe, are you crying?" I asked, watching him wipe away a tear. "Yess.. That was so romantic." Roc says.

A/N/ : I wonder who's gonna be alive... Mr. Wilson, or Miami? And whos gonna come back? ;)  REMEMBER!

Spam me with comments!

Give me a vote for Christmas!

Tell people about me for New Years!