Ch. 24

The next day I got a call from Rocco. I immediately answered, thinking that he already planned what he's gonna have his niggas do to Jacob ready. "Good morning Rocco." I said smiling. "Morning Isobel. I got a job for you to do around twelve today." Rocco said and I frowned. "Oh okay. Name and address?" I asked, going upstairs to my room. "I'll text it to ya when we get off the phone. I talked to my trackers last night." Rocco tells me. I love how he said things. He said trackers like trackas. "Oh really? What they say?" I asked. "It'll take a minute for them to figure out where he usually hangs out at and shit like that. I already got a plan thought out." Rocco said. "Okay cool. I'll find somebody to watch the boys." I said. "Alright, one." Rocco said and I hung up. I went upstairs and I knocked on Violet's door. "Come in," Violet said and I went inside the room. "Hey Violet can you watch the boys for me around twelve? I'll be out for a few hours." I said. "Okay I got you." Violet nodded. "I'll have Rocco over here with you so you won't be alone with the boys." I said. "And he's a looker too. Maybe y'all will get along really well and he'll ask you out on a date." I added and she slapped my arm. "Shut up." She giggled. I looked at the time on my phone to see that it was eleven thirty. "I gotta go get ready. The boys already ate and I put them back to sleep a hour ago so they shouldn't bother you too much." I said. "Okay, now go and hurry before you be late for whatever you got to do." Violet said with a small smile. I nodded and went in Ray's and I room. I smiled,thinking of my baby. I went in the closet and pulled out some clothes to throw on real quick. I put on something casual so nobody would notice me. I put my hair in a tight ponytail and put some red lipstick on. I got my bag out and put my supplies in the bag. I checked my phone to see if Rocco texted me the address and the name of the person. I saw the text waiting for me to open it so I decided to leave it unread until I got to the place. I called Rocco. "Hey can you come over and stay here with my homegirl Violet? I don't want her to be alone with the boys by herself." I said. "Okay. You stay there until I get there alright? I'm coming over now." Rocco said. It sounded like he was trying to unlock his door. "Okay see you then." I said. "One." Rocco said and I hung up. "Violet? Rocco is coming over soon so you won't be alone." I called. "Okay." Violet replied.

Rocco came fifteen minutes later. "I'm home!" Rocco exclaimed loudly. "Shut up." I laughed. "Okay you hurry up now." Rocco said, giving me a look. Violet came downstairs. "I'm Rocco and you must be Violet?" Rocco smiled at Violet. "Yep that's me." She giggled nervously. "C'mere and sit by me. I don't bite." Rocco said and she went over to him. "Okay I'll leave but don't be fucking in my house." I said. "We not even gonna fuck." Rocco said. "You better not." I said, giving them a look that tells them I'm serious. "We're not because the boys are here. Now go on and handle yo buisness." Violet said and I unlocked the door. I stepped outside and locked the door behind me. I got in my car and I checked my phone for the address. I realized where the house was and started driving. "Nair these hoes up! Watch them all fall down! Throw them up! Throw them up! Watch all them hoes fall down!" I sang as I played the instrumental. "Fuck all these other rappers. I'm my number one rapper." I laughed to myself. Somebody cut in front of me. I rolled the window down. "Bitch! Was you mad because yo nigga was trying to get all up in this good shit last night?!" I yelled, honking the horn. "No boo! Yo nigga loooved this pussy! You thought my nigga was! All yo niggas be calling me tryna get this bomb pussy!" The girl who cut in front of me yelled back. "Naw those not my niggas! You ain't that cute so they can't be my niggas! I wish a nigga would try to fuck yo ugly ass!" I yelled and started honking my horn again. She ain't say nothing afterwards. "Bitch got me fucked all the way up." I said, turning the radio up.

I drove back home, relieved that I didn't have to shoot him. At the stop light I called Rocco. He answered on the first ring. "Hello?" he said. "How much do I take?" I asked, getting straight to the point. "How much did you get?" he asked. "About one thousand." I said. "He owes me two thousand more but I'll get him for it. You keep it ." Rocco said. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah. One." Rocco said and I hung up. I pulled into the driveway, glad to see Ray's car in the drive way. My baby's home, I thought happily. I pulled into the driveway and I got out the car. I went to my door and unlocked the door. I went in the kitchen to wash my hands. I saw a note from Violet saying that she went out with Rocco and is probably staying the night with him. I smiled and I washed my hands before going upstairs. "Isobel is that you baby?" Ray called. "Yeah." I replied. I walked into our room to see him laying down with the boys. "Aww this is too cute." I cooed. "When was you gonna tell me about this lil job you got going on with Rocco?" Ray frowned. "What you mean?" I asked. "I heard him on the phone Isobel. He said you was handling this nigga who owed him money. Don't you know how dangerous that is?!" Ray exclaimed. I walked over to him. "I'm sorry Ray but I jumped at the chance of getting this job and Rocco told me how much money I could make and-" Ray cut me off. "I just want you to be safe baby." Ray said. "I will Ray." I said. "Let's go put the boys in their crib. They're sleepy." Ray said and I nodded. I picked Josiah up and Ray picked RaeSean. We put them in their room quietly and I closed their door behind us quietly. "Isobel I think this is a good time to have more kids." Ray said once we got in our room. "Ray no." I shook my head. "You know that I'm tryna make this money for us and I need more time to make enough money for the kids." I said and Ray sat on the bed. "Isobel you don't need to worry about that." Ray said, pulling me on him. "I told you, I'm gonna take care of you and the kids. Don't worry at all, okay? I got you baby." Ray said, laying me down. "Ray no-" I stopped talking as he laid kisses on my neck. "I got you babygirl. I got you." Ray said, pulling his pants down. My body craved for his touch. "You promise?" I asked. "Always and forever baby. Always." Ray said and I believed him. "But you gotta be quiet so we won't wake the boys up." Ray said. "Okay," I said.

A few days later, I slid down the wall in the bathroom, staring at the test. "I can't believe I let him do this to me." I whispered. "You okay Isobel?" Ray called. "No." I said. "I'm coming in." Ray said and opened the door. "Why are you on the floor?" Ray asked. I threw the test at his feet. "You're pregnant Isobel?" Ray asked. "No shit!" I exclaimed. He started smiling. "Why in the hell are you smiling?! Don't you dare make me wipe that smile off your face Rayon!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry but I'm excited." Ray said. "Are you feeling okay?" Ray asked, sitting next to me. "No I feel terrible." I groaned, laying my head on his shoulder. "You did this to me." I growled. "I know." Ray smiled. "I swear Ray. I will smack that smile off your face if you keep smiling." I growled. "Okay." Ray said and he started frowning with me. "That's better." I said. "Now help me up." I said and he got up. He picked me up and carried me downstairs. The doorbell rang. "I got it." I said. I went over to the door and unlocked it, seeing Jacob. "Hey." I said bitterly, remembering that he punched Violet's eye. "Is Violet here?" Jacob asked. "No." I growled. "What is your problem?!" Jacob exclaimed, getting a attitude. "Don't you dare get a attitude with me Jacob!" I exclaimed. "She's in a mood because she's pregnant." Ray came up behind me. "Oh my fault." Jacob said. "It's not your fault Jacob, it's Ray's." I frowned at Ray. "Bye." I tried to slam the door in his face but he put his foot in the door. "What do you want?! Damn!" I exclaimed. "Isobel go find you something to eat or sit down. I got it." Ray said. "Ooo food." I smiled and went in the kitchen. "Ooo I'm about to crush thisss." I sang happily. "What the hell Jacob!" Ray exclaimed and I rushed to them. "Get off him!" I exclaimed, seeing Jacob on top of Ray. "Okay so you wanna ignore me huh? You think because I'm pregnant that I'm not gonna do shit. Okay." I said and went upstairs. I got my taser and went downstairs. I tased Jacob's leg and he rolled off Ray. "Ray baby are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine." He said, getting up. "Jacob get out of my house. Now." I said and he limped out. "C'mere baby," I cooed to Ray. "I'm glad that you and the baby is okay." Ray said. "I'm hungry." I pouted. "I know. Whenever you're mad or cranky that means you're hungry." Ray said, kissing me on the lips. "You know me so well." I said with a smile. "That's my job." Ray said. "Now I'm gonna make you something to eat." Ray said. "I want.. Pizza! No chicken! Ooo steak sounds good about now Ray." I said, licking my lips. "Steak it is." Ray said. I squealed in joy. "You're the best." I said, smacking his ass. "Isn't smacking ass my job?" Ray asked with a smirk. "I dunno." I giggled. "I got you back. That ass is mine tonight." Ray said, grinning evilly. "You thought it was yours tonight." I replied, laughing. "Whatever." Ray chuckled. I really hope the new baby brings Ray and I together..

Sorry that its short, I just wanted to post something quick