Ch. 19

*Unknown Pov*

"Aw hell no! You fucking screwed it up!" I yelled at her. "My fault, damn!" Shanna yelled and I smacked her. She fell to the ground. "You can't do NOTHING right! You better be glad Chris still living! Something better go right or y'all are gonna end up missing." I growled at her. She got up and held her face. "Yes sir." She replied. "Now go get me a real cold beer." I said and she walked out the room. That Felicity bitch was supposed to be dead last year dammit! I had cameras everywhere. In Felicity's apartment, that shit been real quiet after the police left. Chresanto's place, he was fucked up in the head forreal forreal. I think I might like that crazy nigga. In Isobel's and Ray's house, I was laughing for hours when Isobel punched Ray in the nose and he fell. In Craig's and Rebecca's place, they're working on the nursery now. How cute. I have a camera in Miami's condo, she's been working on getting the floor carpeted. I got one in Jacob and Violet's place. I might get them to help me out too because I know Jacob despises Ray and Violet is slowly starting to like Isobel. If Isobel does something Violet doesn't like then Violet will hate her again. I'm tryna get one in Issa's place too because I know Isobel be going over there now. I even have a camera in Chris' apartment just to see wassup with him. I ain't want Shanna snitching on me so I threatened to kill one of the things she cares the most about- Chris. The plan was to get Felicity have the new iPhone and somebody would steal her old one around the time Isobel was inviting people to her wedding. Chresanto would get pissed and kill Felicity. I knew he would kill her but I ain't want her to tell him her fucking life story! She fucked shit up when she told him her life story. The point was to have her killed and Isobel would know I was back and think Chresanto was working for me when he wasn't. Well I will get him to when I threaten to kill Felicity. They needed to know I wasn't the one to mess with. Then I would have one of my niggas fuck up Issa's place so he'll move in with Ray and Isobel. Ray would catch Issa tryna fuck Isobel and they would fight. I was gonna wait until shes nine months pregnant but I see that Chresanto was thinking about it too. I was keeping a close eye on him to see if he'll do anything helpful. I don't want Isobel- Ray can have her. I just want revenge. And I have my boss bitch helping out too? Shit is going to go exactly how I planned and I don't care how long this shit takes. I'll get it done and I want Isobel on her fucking knees crying. I want the satisfaction of knowing that I was the one who broke her down. I want to strike her when she don't expect it, when shit is going good for her. I don't want to do this when all her kids are gonna be old enough to fight back. But if they are old enough to fight back then oh well. I'll just have to take them down too. Every bad thing that happens to her will either be because of me and my boss bitch, or Chresanto. I'm not sure about that nigga anymore since Felicity still alive. Maybe if I kidnap her and make it seem like shes dead he'll do what I say. What am I saying? That's brilliant. Now I gotta wait for the perfect time for me and my boss bitch to come out of the shadows. And if Shanna snitch then that bitch ass nigga Chris is dead and she'll be buried next to him.I got that bitch phone tapped so I get all her text messages too. The bitch don't know I did though. If I want something done it will get done. "Now babe we gotta figure out what nickname we're gonna use." I said. I smirked as I wrote a lil note to Chresanto. I was gonna have my boy Jimmy give it to him. I needed to get this plan started. Or maybe I can fuck with Ray's mind and make him think Isobel is dead..

*Isobel, a few weeks later*

I went to get my ultrasound yesterday. Ray and I was excited because we were having twin boys. There's nothing that'll kill my joy of twin boys. I went to see daddy every day after work. He's slowly getting better but theer's a thin chance he'll get one hundred percent healthy. Rebecca's having twin boys too. Ray's been insisting that I stop going to work but I'll stop when my feet swell up. Besides, what will I do all day while he works? Rebecca and I will have each other but we'll have nothing to do so going to work is something we look forward to. Issa calls me a lot but not as much as he used to. "Isobel babe? You okay?" Ray called. He took today off to spend some time with me. "I'm fine ." I said. "Why are you frowning?" He asked. "I want some Oatmeal Cookies." I said. "Okay I'll get you one." Ray said. "You don't understand! We don't have any. If we did I would've had one already." I said. "Okay I'll buy you some more." Ray said and I smiled sweetly at him. "Thanks babe." I said. "Oh and buy more than one box please? I'm eating for three." I said and he nodded. "Ooo and some strawberries too and a Hershey's bar and some lemons." I added, licking my lips. "And my favorite ice cream please." I said. "Okay I gotchu." Ray said and I rubbed my stomach. "Love you," I said and kissed him on the lips. "Love you too." Ray said, pulling me on his lap. He started rubbing my stomach. "My babies are in there Isobel." Ray tells me. "I know. You put them in there." I laughed. "I just can't believe it though." Ray said. "Twins.. Wow." Ray said and rubbed his head. "What? You don't want them Ray? Is that what your saying?" I asked, hurt. "No, I didn't mean it like that! I meant wow as in I couldn't believe I finally have you after all these years. I thought it was gonna be a fantasy then it came true." Ray said. "Oh okay." I said. "Are you still getting the food? I'm hungry." I said and he chuckled. "Okay okay I'm going." Ray said. I got off him and kissed him on the cheek. "Please hurry back." I said and he nodded. "I'll be back in ten minutes. I'm going up the street." Ray said. "Then you'll be back in seven minutes." I corrected. "Seven to ten minutes." Ray said and he got up and went downstairs. "Im too lazy to go downstairs." I whined. "Your my baby though." Ray said and he came back upstairs to carry me downstairs. "And can you get me a blanket?" I asked him. "Okay." He said and went upstairs to get my favorite blanket. He came back downstairs and covered me with it. "I'm out." Ray said and I turned the TV on. I started rubbing my stomach. "Hey RaeSean and Immanuel." I said to my stomach and they started moving around. I smiled, I knew they would be mamas boys. "Can't wait until you're born." I said to them. "Momma loves you." I said, rubbing my stomach to calm them down a little.