Dragons diary (Sans x dragon...

Von Sierra_Anderson

I've noticed there are basically no dragomorph undertale story's which is like my thing right now so yea... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Your Special!!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N i can be so wrong
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/n the child (update!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (part one-kids never listen)
Chapter 19 (part two- A mothers sacrifice)

Chapter 15

311 6 2
Von Sierra_Anderson

When sans and fell awoke it was strangely quiet in the lab no screaming or groaning from ____ to be heard. So of course they carefully make their way into the labor room worried of your possible wrath only to find you curled asleep upon the bed with two bundles at you side. A little skeleton girl and a small furry winged dragon clung to each other and their mother. Adorable as could be. A soft groan from nearby alerted sans and fell to a exhausted alphys as she got out of the chair and motioned for the two to follow her.

In main part of lab~
So last night I stayed up with ____ and helped her decide on names for the twin girls. The one that was born first made quite the ruckus and was very expressive about being born. Strangely ____ decided to name her Luna cause of something she calls the huntsmans moon and how Luna's eyes remind her of that.

The second born takes after her mother most of all and is a feral blood dragon. Though her temperament seems patient lazy and quiet so far and unlike her mother she has a set of wings. ____ named her lacuna after the marrow hole in bones that gives calcium to your body. I thought that was quite fitting.

Alphys finished having yawned through most of her explanations of the two girls and then heading straight upstairs to fall into her bed. Sans and fell snuck back into the labor room to ogle at their two new beautiful daughters.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

506K 51.8K 129
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
812K 121K 99
Toda su vida fue visto de menos y tratado mal por las personas que decían ser su familia, estaba cansado de que todas las noches llorara por aunque s...
70M 3M 60
Culpa mía es una película basada en la trilogía "Culpables" - Próximamente disponible en Amazon Prime. ¡Disponible los 16 primeros capítulos! **Ganad...
48.5M 4.6M 83
Primer libro de la serie #GoodBoys. En físico gracias a Nova Casa Editorial (este es un borrador). Inteligente, perfeccionista, competitivo, meticulo...