Junior Year (Sequel to Start...

By CMPunkIsAmazeballz

(READ 'START OFF FRESH' BEFORE READING THIS BOOK) Emily-Grace is at McKinley High for her second year. She ha... More

Chapter 2: Cheerleading
Chapter 3: Why?
Chapter 4: Auditions
Chapter 5: The List Is Up
Chapter 6: The Present
Chapter 7: Getting Organised
Chapter 8: The Party
Chapter 9: The Hangover
Chapter 10: The Start Of Miley
Chapter 11: I Never Liked Her Anyway
Chapter 12: Miley Again
Chapter 13: The Date
Chapter 14: I Can Be Miley
Chapter 15: Nearly Time
Chapter 16: Sectionals
Chapter 17: We Did It
Chapter 18: These Girls Are Special
Chapter 19: Loser Like Me
Chapter 20: New Assignment
Chapter 21: New Songs
Chapter 22: This Is Our Song
Chapter 23: The Day I Wish To Forget
Chapter 24: Romantic
Chapter 25: Now I'm Gone
Chapter 26: New York
Chapter 27: Back Home...Sadly
Chapter 28: Heart Attack
Chapter 29: I Don't Want To Be Here
Chapter 30: His Date
Chapter 31: Today Is The Day
Chapter 32: My Love
Chapter 33: We Are Ready
Chapter 34: The Challenge Begins
Chapter 35: Regionals...Finally
Chapter 36: Woo Hoo
Chapter 37: Auditioning For The Musical
Chapter 38: Worst Morning
Chapter 39: The List
Chapter 40: Costume Fitting
Chapter 41: One Year Anniversary
Chapter 42: Last Rehearsal
Chapter 43: My Birthday
Chapter 44: Show Time PART1
Chapter 45: Show Time PART2
Chapter 46: Planning The Dance
Chapter 47: Packing
Chapter 48: Dress Shopping
Chapter 49: Prom...Again
Chapter 50: Prepare For Nationals
Chapter 51: Nationals, Here We Come
Chapter 52: Beach
Chapter 53: Nationals
Chapter 54: Farewell
Author's Note - PLEASE READ
Author's Note - First Chapter of Third Book Uploaded

Chapter 1: Another Year

3.3K 47 4
By CMPunkIsAmazeballz

"Thanks Puck," I said as I leave Puck's car.

"That'll cost $20," he said. I roll my eyes.

"You're my brother, not a taxi driver," I said with a smile. I then walk into school with Jake. I sigh. Jake looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"It's our Junior year, and next year, we will be Seniors," I said with a smile.

"And you'll be leaving and going to New York," he said. I roll my eyes. I open my locker door. I look down the hallway. I see Ryder. I close my locker door and I run over to him. I jump at him and he catches me.

"Hey babe. I've missed you," Ryder said. I smile at him.

"I saw you a few days ago," I said.

"Yeah. It doesn't matter. I still missed you," he said and I kiss him. I grab his hand and we walk to his locker.

"What do you have first hot stuff?" I ask with a smile.

"PE. What do you have?" He asks, opening his locker door.

"Umm, I think English," I said with a groan. He laughs. He closes his locker door and we walk down the hallway. "Let's have a look on the noticeboard." He nods and we walk over to the noticeboard.

"Hey, look at all the activities that you can do," Ryder said. I nod. I write my name down for cheerleading and Glee Club. Ryder writes his name down for football, basketball, and Glee Club.

"Come on. Let's go to class," Ryder said and I nod. We walk to my class first. I kiss him on the cheek before he left. I walk into the classroom and I see Marley in my class. I roll my eyes and I take a seat at the back of the class. She walks to the back of the class.

"Can I sit here?" She said, pointing at the spare seat. I sigh.

"If you don't talk to me, then you can sit here," I said. She nods. She takes the seat.

"So, what activities have you signed up for?" She asks. I sigh and I look at her. I guess I can be nice to her for a couple of minutes.

"Umm...Glee Club and Cheerleading," I said while grabbing my books for this class. "What did you sign up for?" She smiles.

"Glee Club. I also might start helping my mum in the cafeteria," she said. I nod.

"Cool. Just make sure that you don't work on Wednesday's and Friday's because I work on those days," I said. She nods.

Finally, silence.

"So, what did you do in Spring Break?"

I spoke too soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rings.

"It was nice talking to you Emily," Marley said. I nod.

"It was nice talking to you too," I said.

It was actually. Sometimes, I miss spending time with Marley. I wish I could forgive her, but I can't.

I leave the classroom and Ryder is there waiting for me. I smile at him.

"Thanks for waiting for me," I said and I kiss him. We then walk to Glee. We enter the choir room, and I find Michaela and Rose at the piano. I run over to them and I hug them. We all jump up and down.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe that this is your last year at this school," Rose said with a sad face. I nod.

"I'll miss you guys," I said and I hug them again. The rest of the Glee Club walks in. We all smile and we hug each other. Mr Shue walks in with Finn. I run over to them and I hug them. They laugh.

"It's nice to see you too," Finn said. I smile. I then take a seat next to Ryder. Mr Shue looks around the room and he sighs.

"There's not much of you left. We need new members. Some of you would already know that the list is up on the board. Now, we wait for people to sign up," he said with a smile.

"Mr Shue, I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but there is only two guys in this club. We need more guys and fast," I said and everyone nods. I can see from the corner of my eye that Unique is smiling. Finn smiles like he just got an idea.

"Ryder, Jake, you can look for members in your basketball and football team," Finn said. They nod. Finn looks over at me. "And you can get a few cheerleaders to join since you were a cheerleader last year." I nod.

"Wait, I'm a cheerleader before she was in this stupid school. Why didn't you ask me?" Kitty said. I roll my eyes. I look at my phone and realise what the time is. I then grab my bag.

"Where are you going Emily?" Mr Shue asks.

"I gotta go to cheerleading try outs. Sorry, but I have to go. I'll be right back," I said and I run out of the choir room. I run down the hallway and into the gym. Sue looks at me and she stands up from her chair.

"You can't try out," she said.

"Sue, you and I know that you have no chance in winning Nationals without me," I said and she sighs.

"You're in," she said with disappointment in her voice. I walk away with a smile on my face. I then run back to Glee. I open the door and I see Mr Shue talking to them. He looks at me and smiles.

"That was quick," Finn said. I nod.

"Yeah," I said with a smile. I then take a seat next to Ryder. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Sectionals. We are trying to figure out who are going to sing the song," Mr Shue said. I nod. "Would you like to have the part?" I shake my head.

"Not this time Mr Shue. You should let someone else have it," I said. Ryder then kisses me on the cheek. Mr Shue nods.

"Alright then. Kitty, would you like the part?" Mr Shue asks.

"Of course I do. It's about time that someone realised that I'm just as talented as all of you," Kitty said and she smiles. Great, this is going to be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 7.8K 71
°•°•°•Book 1 of 'Opposites' Series•°•°•° °•°•°•Completed•°•°•° Camila Mcknight is a normal teen. She attends a highschool with cliche kids and teache...
13.6K 395 39
Emily Anderson is Blaine's little sister. They have been through everything together, good and bad. They only have each other until they decide to mo...
455K 10.3K 53
Everyone at McKinley High knows about New Directions. When the glee club does a production of Grease, sophomore Juliet Vasquez is dragged along to se...
117K 1.6K 100
Everything is starting on my senior year. I date my brother's best friend who is the football player and one of the most popular kids in school. Unti...