Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 22•

47.7K 1K 1.4K
By camrenkordied

After two days of non stop of basically getting tipsy, high, and just simply out right having a great ass time I felt burnt out. Actually since yesterday afternoon Camila decided to hang out with Taylor and their model friends. It didn't really bother me that much because I understood space and I let her be with her friends.

Obviously I didn't necessarily like Taylor because to me from the stories Camila has told me to me she was a manipulative girl who acted way too innocent. It was an act and I never really liked people like that. Acting all innocent when they're not at all.

A/N: My bad if you're a swiftie😂😂

I laid on the grass tiredly as I looked up at the sky through my tinted sunglasses and I saw Amber and Erica lean in my line of vision.

"Dudeee I've been looking all over for you." Erica let out a laugh before eating her funnel cake and I yawned sitting up.

"She dragged me along." Amber shrugged and Erica chuckled shaking her head.

"Nah I've been by the LaLa Palooza with Kendall she's really chill." I yawned standing up and they smirked nodding.

"Isn't she bi?"

"I don't know she's been seen with Harry-"

"Harry Styles...He's literally apart of the Larry ship how can you take him being with a woman seriously?" Amber rolled her eyes causing me to sigh heavily.

"Anyways just because I'm hanging out with another hot person doesn't mean anything. I mean you two are hot doesn't mean I or you two wanna do anything." I shrugged and Amber smirked at Erica causing her to roll her eyes.

"Is she still talking about putting a good word in for you to be the new Calvin Klein person or whatever?" Erica asked wrapping an arm around my shoulders and I chuckled.

"Uh she said she already did and I should be getting a call from either her or some guy in about a week or so." I shrugged again and they smirked at me before Amber gave me a high five.

"If you get to be the head model for Calvin Klein for a couple weeks do you know how much that'll boost us?! We'll be known more especiallyyyy Camila. She would be all over you Y/NN." She smiled lightly hitting my boob and I hissed before letting out a laugh.

"Let's just wait and see okay?" I sighed and looked around the packed festival.

"You alright?" Erica asked looking into my eyes curiously and I nodded yawning.

"Yeah just tired." I gave a small smile and Amber ate Erica's funnel cake.

"You going back to the hotel?" Amber asked and I shook my head itching my head.

"Nah I was actually gonna head back to L.A." I answered squinting my eyes even though I still had my sunglasses on.

"What?! We still have a day left!" Amber and Erica exclaimed causing me to chuckle.

"I know and you all can stay but I'm pretty beat I just wanna get back to my studio and chill out you know?" I smiled to myself and Erica squinted her eyes along with Amber.

"Does this have to do with anything about Camila leaving you yesterday?" She smirked and I laughed lightly shaking my head.

"No of course not I wanted her to be with her friends and I wanted to be with mine. Mutual agreement." I waved them off and Erica smirked nodding along with her evil twin.

"So you're just gonna up and leave? You're not gonna like say a goodbye?" Amber asked frowning a little and I gulped shaking my head.

"U-Uh I mean I would but you know how nervous I get around new people especially if they're her friends. They're all at the pool house." I itched my head and they smiled before cooing.

"You still scared of preppy bitc-" Amber stopped short when a group of guys passed.

"Helloo hottie with a body." She smirked tilting her sunglasses down and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Anyways I left her a few messages plus it's not like I'm leaving across the country or anything it's just twenty minutes away." I shrugged before stretching my body groaning as I did so.

"Did Mama Y/L/N drop you when you were a baby because that's the dumbest thing ever. You can't just leave your girlfriend without saying a personal goodbye." Amber frowned at me and I sighed deeply.

"Amber you're not going to change her mind let her learn." Erica chuckled and wrapped her arm around Amber's shoulders.

"Ugh I'm tired I gotta go but aye save me a few drinks will ya? Also tell Natalie I'm heading out I'm literally gonna die from this headache." I laughed lightly as I felt a familiar throb against my head.

"I'll see you later loser." Erica smiled and gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You're wrong so I'm not gonna get close to you." Amber crossed her arms and I looked at her with a playful look.

"Am come on you know you love my hugs. I'm a great, shamazing hugger." I smiled and she stayed put which made me sigh and look around once more.

"Come here." I said and abruptly wrapped my arms around her and she squealed as I picked her up.

"I love you Amber Johnson." I cooed and she giggled pushing me off of her.

"Okay! You got your hug weirdo now go away we'll see you later." She huffed and I kissed her forehead and squeezed Erica's hand.

"Keep an eye on Nat you know how weird she gets when she starts to drink." I said as I started to walk away and they nodded with a small smile.

"Bye loser." Erica sighed with a tight smile and I smiled.

"Nerd." I stated with a slight chuckle and I turned around once Amber nudged her.

Letting my shades block out the sunlight I walked out of the biggest music festival. I didn't know what to even do now. I may be crazy because everyone wanted to go to Coachella and I was leaving early. But I was tired and I wanted to get back to what I loved to do the most.

The second album had to come also right?

___

Nine o'clock at night and I could hear the soft sound of the waves crashing onto shore while I played with my guitar. Plus when Google maps tells you that it's twenty minutes away think of fucking traffic because it was an hour long drive.

I huffed before humming to myself and strumming my guitar and making up different chords. Sighing deeply I leaned back against the chair and looked at the time again. Nine forty and no messages. I bit my lip as I thought over me leaving the festival early. Maybe it was a mistake?

"Fuck." I sighed to myself as I felt myself missing the one person who could make me smile in an instant.

I took a deep breath and looked at my guitar again then at my phone,

Y/NN😘: Hey you okay baby?

Five minutes later

Nothing.

"Okay." I mumbled to myself as I got up and wrote a lyric down on the paper before walking to my fridge.

Quickly grabbing a water I turned my attention back to the on going song so I wouldn't think of the brown eyed beauty. Grabbing my guitar I sat at the edge of the office chair and strummed it and sang what I had written down.

"I, I know I come across like a mystery but I," I sang with a small smile, "I wanna show you every piece of me 'cause, there's so much," I paused as I strummed my guitar softly.

"..conversation in the way we touch, motivated by we could be caught the center of the sun, sun, sun."

"I'm an open book you can learn, you can look if you let me hold you. Girl you hold the key to a lock all of me if you let me hold you." I sang and I sighed once it came to the end because that's all I had.

I set my guitar down and drank my water as I sat in the chair listening to the very small apartment/recording room settling and the ocean crashing onto the beach. I looked at the time on my phone and still saw that there was no messages from anyone.

I sighed sadly to myself as I thought about what my girlfriend was doing, or my friends. Or my family. God, Y/N don't get in your feels now. I let out a small groan and sat silently for about five minutes. My silence was cut off when the front doorknob jiggled and soon enough it opened.

I pressed my hand against my chest as I felt my heartbeat thump quickly and then came in the beautiful brown eyed girl I've been thinking about. She threw her keys at me not trying to be violent and I winced.

"Ow." I hissed as it bounced off my forearm.

She closed the door and locked it back up and stood in front of me still with her arms crossed. I smiled up at but she shook her head and she pouted, "Why'd you leave me without saying goodbye? Are you mad at me? I didn't mean to upset you if that's the case-"

I cut her off as I pulled her onto my lap and I frowned at her shaking my head, "No babe of course I'm not mad at you I was just tired of all the partying that's all. I wanted to come back to my studio." I shrugged caressing her thighs and she sighed in relief.

"I didn't mean to hurt you or worry you I was just burnt out." I smiled softly before kissing her shoulder.

"Okay, it hurt though looking around for you when you're actually not there at all. Why didn't you say goodbye to me?"

"U-Uh well I don't know I don't like new people that much and it was never my intention to hurt you." I whispered kissing her skin on her upper arm and she leaned into me

"I'll come up to you and I'll say goodbye next time." I said and she nodded gently with a soft smile.

"You wanna show me that song now?" She asked and I smiled nodding against her shoulder.

"I thought I could finish it today but another song popped in my head." I admitted sheepishly and she giggled kissing my head.

"Let's see what you have we can work on it together." She smiled and I itched my head grabbing my guitar.

"It's not much babe-"

"It's fine." She giggled standing up to watch me and I bit my lip before playing the chords.

"I met you in the dark you lit me up you made me feel as though, I was enough." I sang almost shyly as her eyes gazed upon me.

"We danced the night away, we drank too much I held your hair back when you were throwing up." I made up and she laughed lightly shaking her head knowing that her throwing up didn't happen.

"Then you smiled over your shoulder for a minute I was stone-cold sober, I pulled you closer to my chest." Pausing a couple seconds as I strummed the guitar, "And you asked me to stay over, I said, I already told ya I think that you should get some rest."

"I knew I loved you then buy you'd never know 'cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go. I know I needed you but I never showed,
but I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old." I sang and I stopped knowing that's all I had and she smiled softly.

"Baby." She whispered and I let the guitar down before looking at her with a small smile.

"It's okay? I mean obviously it's not done but I-"

"I love it Y/NN." She whispered with a smile and I sighed in relief.

"Great. Don't worry though I'll finish it and yeah." I smiled to myself and itched the back of my head nervously.

"Why're you so nervous?" She asked softly as she sat down onto my lap again straddling my legs.

"Because you're looking at me like...that." I expressed as best as I could and she giggled trailing her hands up my arms.

"Like how?" She challenged and I looked into her eyes.

Like you love me.

"I don't know but there's magic in those brown eyes." I spoke without thinking much and she blushed, "Each time they sparkle a butterfly roams my stomach." I said with a small smile as she blushed deeply looking down.

She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder causing me to chuckle down at her. She looked up with an uncontrollable wide smile and I rested my hands on her hips. She looked into my eyes and I smiled softly as I gazed back into hers.

"You're so good to me I don't understand." She mumbled once again and I sighed blissfully before pulling her closer to me if it were possible.

"You're so surprised every time I say or do something." I stated frowning a bit wondering how the hell did someone make her believe that she's not deserving of being treated right.

"Because the past you know that babe I just can't believe that someone so beautiful and hot as you are can have also treat me like I'm the only girl in the world." She sighed with a small smile and I caressed her cheeks slowly.

"Well in my eyes you are the only girl in the world." I smiled at her and she sighed once more.

"See you're just so...I don't know," She trailed off looking at me up and down slowly, "Perfect." She finished and I let out a small breath.

"Nobody's perfect Cami." I whispered and she withdrew a breath and smiled softly.

"I know but the way you treat me is perfect." She whispered and I gazed into her brown eyes lovingly.

"Don't be so confused as to why I treat you like my world." I whispered with a small smile as I caressed her cheeks again.

"I can't help it no one has made me feel the way you make me feel." She mumbled back with a slight shake of her head and I felt my heart jump into my throat.

Here we go.

"You wanna know why I treat you this way?" I asked her and she looked up at me quirking her eyebrow up curiously.

"Why?" She whispered and something about her voice when she said it made me feel so much more relaxed.

"Because I love you." I stated the truth looking deep into her adoring brown eyes, "And I protect and take care of the people I love because that's what they deserve. I-I love you Cami. It's simple." I shrugged as my confidence started to waver and she looked me in the eyes with a blank expression for a few long seconds.

"I love you." I whispered once more and I watched her nostrils flare for a second and her eyes start to water.

She didn't say anything she wrapped her arms around my neck and attached her lips onto mine. I gently but tightly wrapped my arms around her protectively and kissed back. She smiled widely against my lips and I softly kissed her.

"I love you too, I love you too." She whispered and I smiled with her as we tried to keep kissing.

Her hands ran through the back of my hair and she gently pulled causing me to sigh in bliss. I sucked on her lower lip as I softly trailed my hands up and down her back. Gripping her sides once she moved her hips against me I tried not to groan as I focused on our kiss.

"Baby." She whispered as I trailed my kisses down her neck and I hummed nibbling and sucking at her skin.

"I-Is it okay? Now?" She whispered as her hands tightened in my hair while I moved my lips against her skin.

I didn't say anything but showed her instead and I took off my shirt careful not to knock her over or anything. Camila smiled happily and reconnected our lips in a soft but rushed kiss causing me to grip her thighs. I kissed her lips gently and she tugged on my bottom lip lightly with her teeth.

I slid my hands down to her ass which was covered with her denim short shorts and I sighed against her lips as she caressed my neck and cheeks. She started leaning back and I held her so she wouldn't fall but she kept leading us off of the chair. Softly being laid onto the ground I held myself up as my hands and her back was laid against the soft rug.

Smiling against her lips as I knew where this was heading to she giggled lowly before trailing her hands down my body. Pulling back slightly I kissed her cheek then down her jawline before kissing below her chin and her neck. Sucking on her pulse point once she palmed my shaft through my basketball shorts.

Camila slipped her hand into my shorts and into my boxers while she tried her best to massage me. I let out a small groan against her neck and she turned her head; lightly grazing my ear with her tongue. I sighed pulling back before unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them down her perfectly tan legs.

"So fucking gorgeous." I whispered kissing my way up her legs and nipped at her panty line.

"Not your mouth I want you." She whispered as I kissed her inner thighs and kissed up her body.

She ran her hands through my hair as I kissed up her stomach while I lifted up her shirt along the way. She bit her lip suppressing a small moan as I gave her a love bite against her inner left breast. I smirked and quickly kissed her lips running my hands up and down her body soothingly.

I felt myself grow hard as I looked down at her turned on state and it only made me more ready for her once she kept trying to pull me down. With each peck I told her how much I loved her, I told her how fucking beautiful she was, I told her how amazing she was and it egged her on.

Camila tugged my shorts down along with my boxers the best she could; releasing my large member from its confinements. I kicked my clothing off my legs as she bit her lip looking down at me. She tugged my shaft slowly so it wouldn't hurt from the dryness and I sighed blissfully while I leaned my head down against the base of her neck.

"Baby." She husked and I licked my lips leaning up and looking down at her blushing face.

"Wha?" I breathed out and she kissed my lips softly but quickly.

"Do you have a condom?" She whispered looking into my eyes and I stopped for a second.

"Uhhm." I trailed off as I kissed her swollen lips and looked to the bathroom door.

Of course I had some but I hated those fucking things yes they were great because it protects you from having a kid or an STD but they were annoying. It didn't feel as good compared to being completely bare so I rarely used them.

"I don't think so." I sighed and she sighed with me laying her head completely back against the plush rug.

"Damn."

"It's okay though we can still continue," I whispered kissing her chin and I felt her look at me, "I can pull out."

"We all know how that usually goes." She sighed disagreeing with me but her body leaned into my touch and kisses.

"We've never had sex before." I stated kissing her collarbone then back up to the top of her jawline.

"You don't know what I can do. I'll pull out. I promise." I whispered close to her ear and she bit her lip groaning a bit.

"Okay." She agreed and she grabbed my head from the side of her face as I smiled to myself and she kissed my lips.

"Please go slow you're the biggest I've had." She stated and I tried my best not to smirk while I pulled down her underwear slowly.

"Of course baby." I whispered against her skin as I pulled her white panties down her silky smooth legs.

Spreading her legs apart I leaned down and pressed a kiss to her pelvic while she ran her hand through my hair, "Y/N, I want you." She whimpered.

I licked her entrance up to her clit with a broad lick of my tongue causing Camila to whimper a bit. I smiled kissing up her body once more and she took ahold of my neck as we kissed. Grazing our tongues softly and slowly I lined my pre-cum leaking shaft with her wet entrance.

She nodded for me to continue as we kissed passionately and I pushed into her slowly. She slightly stopped the kiss as her mouth opened and she moaned lowly. I kissed her top lip and then her cheek as I pushed into her fully while her fingernails lightly scratched my back.

Pulling back out to the tip then thrusting inside of her she groaned while I looked down at her just in case I was causing any harm or discomfort. She nodded to herself as she bit her lower lip sexily and scrunched up her face.

"Y-You can go faster it's not hurting me." She whimpered eyes closing briefly and I nodded quickly before moving my hips in a more faster pace.

"Oh yes." She gasped with a blissful smile and gripped my bare sides.

Pumping in and out in a quick pace she moaned out loudly, I groaned to myself as her inner walls clenched around me. Thrusting deeply into her I watched her start to pant for air as she let out whimper after whimper. I breathed heavily against her shoulder as I focused on this mind blowing pleasure.

"God baby you're so big." She panted wrapping her legs around me and I let her comment boost my ego which made me give her a hard thrust.

She let out a loud grunting moan while her fingernails dug into my back and I hissed thrusting harder. Camila moaned out my name like no other and it only encouraged my thrusts and pleasure. She clung to me like a monkey as I ravished her in the best way possible.

Her eyebrows furrowed together as she breathed in heavily before shuddering against my body with a high pitched hum of pleasure. Already feeling a little burning tingle in the pit of my stomach I forced myself to focus on something else so I wouldn't blow my load into her like I promised. The only sound in the room were us moaning and groaning and the wet, lewd, suckling noise Camila's sex sounded as I pumped my cock into her.

"I love you." I husked into her ear as I thrusted up towards the right.

"Fuck!" She cursed out loudly and I felt her arms wrap around my neck as she pulled me extremely close.

"Yes baby I love you too. God, I love you too." She groaned in her state of pleasure as she massaged my thrusting cock with her inner muscles.

I moaned out breathlessly as I felt butterflies swarm around in my stomach which somehow intensified my pleasure. Camila leaned her head up and kissed me once she felt my arms start to give out. She rolled me onto my back and straddled my waist where she lifted her body up then let herself back down onto my pulsing shaft.

Gripping her hips tightly she guided herself up and down as she held onto my forearms moaning as she did so. She shuttered from the pleasure that shot through her and I groaned feeling that familiar hot coil in the pit of my stomach.

"Shit." I grunted thrusting up into her and she rested her hands against my chest.

I couldn't cum yet, she had to first that's how it goes! I groaned feeling goosebumps arise on my skin as the coil in my stomach kept getting tighter. Where's that spot? Where's that spot-

"Ughn! Y/N!"

Found it.

I hit that spot with each thrust and foolish me thinking that Camila couldn't get any louder. She did. Her body arched and I rested my hands on her sides feeling her ribs as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Y/NN I'm gonna-damn it baby." She let out a pleasurable sob and I cheered in my head.

Panting out a breathless moan I pulled her up and down my shaft quickly as she did wonders with her clenching walls. Camila grabbed my hands and interlocked them before she started gripping them. Her hands gripped mine tighter and tighter just like the burning coil in our stomachs.

"Y-Y/N I'm-" She cut herself off as her eyes squeezed shut and I thrusted more deeply.

She stopped moving against me and I knew that she was there I let out a sob of pleasure as she clenched me to the tightest. I rubbed at her clit and thrusted into the spot of hers and that's when she bursted all together. I felt her juices slowly slide down my shaft as she moaned loudly.

Thrusting a couple more times until the timer was up and I pulled out of Camila and almost instantly released my load onto her pelvic and stomach. She gasped slightly as I gripped her hips tightly while my shaft twitched, shooting out thick ropes of my cum.

I breathlessly and tiredly laid my head back onto the rug I looked up lazily seeing Camila. She breathed heavily above me and we both uncontrollably started to smile. She took her shirt and wiped my come off of her stomach before laying right next to me.

"No, you're perfect alright." She breathed out and I took a deep breath.

"Holy shit." I breathed heavily and she looked at me with a smile.

"Best sex ever." She mumbled as we both tried catching our breaths and I nodded in agreement.

She draped her leg over my body as she kissed my chest lightly before yawning in the open air. I looked towards her and gave Camila a kiss letting this one speak for itself. She smiled against my lips and I chuckled kissing her softly. Camila separated and leaned over my body to take ahold of my red Marvel superhero blanket.

"You and your superheroes." She mumbled and I chuckled as she covered us.

"My superheroes are awesome." I playfully roll my eyes at her while she giggled against my chest and I kissed her head.

"I love you Y/N." She whispered as she drew invisible shapes against my stomach.

"I love you Camila, so much." I smiled kissing her head and she smiled against me.

__________________________

Oooopppp sexytimeeee btw my bad if it ain't good or how you expected it but eh you got smut be happy.

Hope you enjoyed and if you didn't then there's always a next chapter

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie

_______________________
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Instagram: KordyingCamren
Twitter: HarmonizeCarly
Tumblr: bittersweetawakening
Snapchat: camztrapqueen
Word Count: 4,642

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.5K 11
Do you know why they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return. Crush can be defined as to press hard...
12M 225K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
42.2K 577 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
81.3K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...