sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ |...

By _RelleLebby_

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l... More

sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʜɪ
ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (03)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [03]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴛᴏʀʏ [03]
sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ...
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ:
sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ

7.9K 283 280
By _RelleLebby_

English: bold text

Korean: bold and italic

Text: bold and underline

FINAL DECISION

😉

WELL...I WON'T WASTE ANY MORE TIME SO HERE IS THE FINALLY CHAPTER. ENJOY

[NARRATIVE]

Silence took over the meeting room that everyone was in while they waited for management to return with the ruling on Hoseok.

So, it was just Hoseok, his father, and the rest of the members in the room. Some of the members either fidgeted with their phones or just kept quiet during the long wait.

Every once in awhile, Hoseok would take quick peeks to see some of the members glance his way. He knew that they must be disappointed in him. But no one was bold enough to ask him why he did what he did and it just made the wait even longer.

Not being able to take it anymore, Junggeok was the first to speak, slamming his palms on the desk causing all eyes to turn to him. "Hyung, why didn't you tell us?"

Junggeok's question was the first to ask as Hoseok turned to him and darted his eyes and bit the bottom of his lip. He was about to explain until the next member decided to join in.

"Seriously, Hoseok, you could've told us. No matter what we would've supported you," Jin added.

"No doubt, we would've been there for you," Jimin joined in.

"Is everyone serious? You would've supported me no matter what?" Hoseok questioned, he wasn't sure what he was hearing was true.

"Of course, "It's not like you committed a crime," Yoongi shrugged his shoulders while adjusting himself in his seat. He covered his mouth as he started to yawn. He would rather be home in his bed at the moment.

"Exactly, Taehyung called all of us about what happened," Namjoon explained, leaning forward and motioning everyone to look over to Taehyung who had his head low once he heard his name.

Hoseok turned to Taehyung who was rubbing the back of the neck. "Sorry, hyung I think it would have been better if the group knew so we can all support you."

Hoseok started to choke up some and a tear started to fall down his cheek.

"See, Hoseok, this just shows how much your bandmates care for you," Mr. Jung stated squeezing his son's shoulder.

The group continued to talk some more about the matter until all of sudden they could hear a lot of commotions coming from outside the meeting room. Everyone got up from their seats with Mr. Jung being the first to rush over and find out what was going on.

He opened the door and to amazement, he noticed who was causing the commotion. He stepped out of the room, leaving Hoseok and the other curious as to why he all of sudden just left without saying anything.

Mr. Jung continued to walk down the hall until he came upon the unexpected guest who was quite confused as to where they needed to go. But once they saw Mr. Jung a joy of relief ran through them as he bypassed the rude management staff and took control of the issue. "Come, Sami, I'll take you to him," he said.

Sami began to smile as she adjusted Tyla on her hip as Mr. Jung guided both of them to the meeting room.

Now, at the meeting door, Mr. Jung pushed the door open for Sami as she stepped in first seeing how shocked Hoseok was to her.

He got up from his chair and came over to Sami who started to cry when she saw how upset Hoseok looked at the moment.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok, I just couldn't stay and allow you to go through this by yourself."

Tyla, still in her Sami's arms, turned her head and seeing how emotional her parents were becoming and wanted to know why. "Mommy, why are you crying?"

Sami and Hoseok both laughed before he pulled Sami over to his members.

He took Tyla away from Sami and was holding her on his side. He took a deep breath as he was about to introduce his daughter to the members.

"Um-everyone this is my daughter, Tyla. Tyla these are your uncles, say hi."

Instead of Tyla just saying one hello to all of them, she wiggled out of Hoseok's arms and approach each member as they were all standing up quite surprise to see that this little girl is the reason for everything.

"Hello, Seokjin oppa." Jin bowed down to her

"Hey, Yoongi oppa." Yoongi bowed down to her

"Hi, Namjoon oppa." He placed out his hand for her high five him in which she did

She stood in front of Jimin, "Hello Jimin oppa." He was shocked at what she did next. Tyla gives him a hug.

Last she walked over to Jungkook as she waved him down to her level. Curious but obey the young girl, Jungkook kneeled down as they all waited to see what she would do next. Tyla looked back at her parents who were also interested in what she was about to do as well.

She turned back to Jungkook who still was kneeled as she leaned forward and placed a kiss on his right cheek.

The room grasp as Tyla smiled happily achieving the biggest mission that she ever had to do.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was very taken back by Tyla peck on his cheek that he fell back on the floor. Hoseok on the other end just looked at his daughter and turned to look at Sami who placed her hands in the air.

"How did she know all of their names without me needing to introduce her to them?"

"Majoring of the time, Tyla sits in her room and watches all of your videos, so she bound to know each one of you."

"I see," Hoseok noticed as the rest of the members continue to chat with Tyla.

"But, I do believe that our daughter may have a crush on Jungkook," Sami said, nudging Hoseok's shoulder.

"Humm," Hoseok stated, just watching on but not saying anything until Jin decided to speak up.

"How is that she gets a kiss from him and I don't?" Jin argued back.

"Hey, at least you didn't get beat by her," Taehyung mumbled out while crossing his arms over his chest.

"You got beat by a three-year-old?" Jimin snorted.

Taehyung realized that he just confessed to everyone that Tyla beat him in a game. "No, she didn't," crossing his arms and heading back to his seat to pout.

I did, beat him," Tyla admitted.

Everyone looked over at Taehyung who still tried to deny that he got beat by a three-year-old.

All of the joking and laughter came to end when the door to the meeting room opened and in walked PD Bang and some of the upper management.

They noticed Sami and Tyla and quickly shot them a mean look. Tyla ran over to Hoseok and he quickly picked her up as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

All of the members sat back down in their chairs while Mr. Jung sat in the center and Hoseok, Sami, and Tyla sat on the other end. Hoseok placed Tyla on his lap and Sami reached out her hand and intertwine it with Hoseok's.

PD Bang placed his hands on the table and crossed them together with each other. He cleared his throat before he started to speak.

"Jung Hoseok, it was a long discussion but we felt that it would be best if you take an indefinite hiatus from BTS."

All eyes met their mentor as they couldn't believe what he just said. Some of the members started to yell out due to the outcome. But PD Bang wasn't done speaking as he placed his hands up to calm everyone down in the room.

"I know that everyone's going to be upset about the decision but the leave would only be temporary. Right now, the situation is getting out of hand and we need to deal with it as smoothly as possible. If things were known before this had happened we could stop it."

Once, PD Bang had finished speaking, Hoseok lets go of Sami's hand and tightly held Tyla in his arms.

"Truthfully, sir, Tyla is my pride and joy. She is what keeps me going during the day. If I ever feeling down or unhappy, hearing her voice is the energy that I need to get me going through the day. I wouldn't have any other way. If I had to go back in time and I would have made the same choice no matter what. Plus Sami is another thing that I am happy to have in my life. She had to make sacrifices in regards to who I am. She did not care that I was a celebrity or anything else. She was there for me through thick and thin and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Hoseok got up pushing the chair away from him. He adjusted Tyla on his hip and reached out his hand for Sami to take and both of them walked out of the meeting, heading down the hall with onlookers glaring at them.

Mr. Jung was a stool in the meeting room with Hoseok's mentor, upper management, and the rest of BTS. He got up adjusted his jacket that he still had on as he stood up.

He stared at Mr. Bang for the longest before speaking his mind on the matter in which he also thought was uncalled for.

"As a father, I'm very proud of Hoseok. He took responsibility for a matter and he has changed from a boy to a young man. I am very happy to call the child that he help bring into this world as my granddaughter and the lady that he is with as my daughter-in-the -law. I feel that you all are making a big mistake just for the fact that the child is half black. With that, I will take my leave. It was a pleasure meeting all of you."

He bowed down to everyone before following his son out.

The rest of BTS looked on at their CEO and the rest of management. It hurt their feelings that they were losing one of their members. They were able to accept it, why can't everyone else?

Hoseok walked out of the building and there were still a lot of reporters outside the building. He held tight onto Tyla.

"Jung Hoseok, is this the infamous child that we heard about?"

"Is it true that she is half black?"

"Jung Hoseok what is your status with BTS?"

More questions were being answered but Hoseok didn't answer any of them. He released his hands from Sami and placed them on her back as he guided her to his father's vehicle.

"Jung Hoseok are you going to marry the black woman?"

"How does it feel that she has more kids?"

"Did she tell that you that she has other baby fathers?"

While they waited for Mr. Jung to arrive, Hoseok kept Sami and Tyla's face covered as the flashes of light was blinding him. But to Sami, the questions that they were asking was now getting to her. Where were they getting this stuff? Asking if she had other kids and other baby fathers.

Finally, Mr. Jung arrived at the vehicle so that everyone could get inside and drove away from the scene.

Once they arrived home, Hoseok's mother and sister were waiting for them in the living room. The front door open and Mrs. Jung and Dawon hopped off the couch and rushed over to them.

Mrs. Jung could tell that heading out to be with Hoseok took a toll not only on Sami but also on Tyla. "Come little one, let me take so you can getting ready for bed," she reached her arms out to take Tyla away from Sami with Dawon following her mother.

Sami watched as Mrs. Jung carried Tyla to back to wash up and get ready for bed. She glanced over at Hoseok who was looking down at the floor. She knew that hearing the decision from BIG HIT hit him hard.

"I'm sorry." She apologized, hugging him.

Hoseok hugged Sami back but shook his head. "Sami it's not your fault. I knew it was bound to happen. Maybe not this way."

He chuckled as he continued to hold her. "So since I am on a longer vacation, what do you want to do tomorrow?"

Sami hit Hoseok on his shoulder, "Calm down, tiger, let's take it one day at a time."

"Yeah, one day at a time."

A/N: SO........ I THOUGHT ABOUT LEAVING THE STORY HERE. HONESTLY, I HATED THAT I HAD TO END THIS STORY BUT I THINK IT WAS TIME TO WRAP IT UP.

DOESN'T IT SEEM LIKE IT ENDED UP LIKE A KDRAMA WHERE THEY DON'T FULLY COMPLETE THE DRAMA BUT LEAVE YOU HANGING FOR MORE?

I THINK THAT I WILL DO, DON'T YOU THINK?

I KNOW THAT MOST OF YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HOSEOK, SAMI, AND TYLA.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW REAL SOON...

LIKE THEY SAY EVERYTHING ISN'T ALWAYS FILLED WITH PUPPIES AND KITTENS.

SEE YOU SOON

NOW....... WOULD YOU THINK I WOULD LEAVE YOU HANGING LIKE THAT?

THE REAL FINAL CHAPTER COMING SOON

•◆•◆•◆•

edited 030718

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 863 23
Yongguk finds out that his step-sister is pregnant but it doesn't just end there START DATE: 02.16.17 END DATE: 05.28.17 ©️
10.2K 551 125
[COMPLETED] 🧡AMBW/AWBW kpop oneshots🧡 ✨2023 Edition✨ This book is for the plus size black women the loves kpop!!! I don't see many stories or one s...
452K 15K 64
AMBW Another Korean mob story :)
213K 4.8K 61
bts ambw for my melanin stans <3 please enjoy this series of different stories that i have jotted down and published for the black stans who are eit...