sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ |...

By _RelleLebby_

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l... More

sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʜɪ
ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (03)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [03]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴛᴏʀʏ [03]
sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ...
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ:
sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

9K 310 260
By _RelleLebby_

English: bold text

Korean: bold and italic

Text: bold and underline

A/N: HAVE YOU EVER HAD SOMEONE EVEN IF THEY ARE CLOSE TO YOU FORCE THEMSELVES TO COME OVER EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THEM NO?

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

NARRATIVE POV

Feeling that he had no other choice but to allow Taehyung to come along with him, Hoseok finally gave in as he tossed his bag over his shoulder and headed out from his room.

He had given Taehyung 10 minutes to be ready but he didn't expect to see Taehyung casually leaning on the wall next to the front door with his phone in his hand and bag laying in front of him.

"This fool was already ready before even asking me if he could go," Hoseok grumbled to himself as he headed towards the front door.

Taehyung lifted his head up from his phone to see Hoseok coming over to him. His boxed grin appearing happily on his face as he places his phone in his back pocket and picked up his bag to follow.

All Hoseok could do is shake his head as he opened the door and both of them left out to head down to the building below to catch a cab.

Once the arrived at the bottom, Hoseok waved down a cab. In a few seconds, a yellow cab finally arrived to pick Hoseok and Taehyung up.

Hoseok and Taehyung slid inside the vehicle in which the driver asked them where they were going. Once settled into the cab, Hoseok provided the driver with his address in which the driver keyed it into his GPS system.

Once the information was in the GPS, the cab driver switched out from the park position and placed the car into drive to head to their destination.

As the cab driver drove them to their destination, Hoseok pulled his phone out from the pocket of his jacket to get in contact with his mother.

Hoseok pressed the quick dial on his phone and listened as the line started to ring. His heartbeat rapidly with every ring that he heard on his phone.

After a while, every single time that Hoseok called, all of his calls went straight to voicemail. He bit the side of his mouth, knowing that this was a very important matter and he needed to get in touch with his mother right away.

Maybe she'll respond to him if he texts her. So, Hoseok removed the phone from his ear and scribbled down that he was coming with the guest and needed his mother to call him right away. But even with Hoseok sending his mother multiple texts, she still didn't respond.

Soon, Hoseok and Taehyung arrived at his parents' home. He paid the fare to the cab driver and thanked him as Hoseok closed the door of the vehicle.

Hoseok stood in front of his childhood as he held his breath. He was beyond nervous as with every step, Hoseok felt his heart sinking deeper and deeper.

But all through this, Taehyung turned to Hoseok wondering why he was so scared to go inside a place that he's lived almost all his life.

If Taehyung only knew as Hoseok fight with every bit to raise his arm up to place the key in the lock to unlock the front door. The locked clicked as Hoseok knocked softly on the door before stepping inside.

The Jungs' home was very quiet with only the light on in the hall. Hoseok listened carefully to the sounds in the house but didn't hear anyone so he decided to call out to announce his arrival.

"Eomeoni, I'm home," He yelled out.

He waited a moment to hear a reply but received none in return. He dropped his bag to the side while removing his shoes to walk further into the house.

Everywhere he checked there wasn't a body insight or any note implying where they would have gone.

Hoseok scratched the back of his head. "Where's everyone?"

Taehyung who was still at the front door looked around as well and also noticed that no one was there either. "Hyung, I thought that you had family coming over," he said taking off his shoes and walking over to where Hoseok was.

"I thought so too," Hoseok replied.

This wasn't good at all. Since Hoseok wasn't able to get in touch with his mother to let her know what's going on.

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders as he retrieved Taehyung's bag from where he dropped it and took it to the guest room. For reason being. When Hoseok was going to take it to his bedroom, Hoseok noticed things that he knew didn't belong to him and most likely belong to Sami and Tyla.

And when Taehyung was following behind him, Hoseok had to push him back to the front to of the house, so he wouldn't have seen Sami and Tyla's belongings.

"Uh- Taehyung, didn't you say that you were starving? How about I fix you something to eat, okay?" He asked, shoving Taehyung over to the table and then moving towards the kitchen.

Taeyhung smiled happily while nodding his head hearing that he would get to try Hoseok's mother's meal. Hoseok didn't have to tell him twice as the young man happily hopped over to the table to wait for Hoseok to fix him something to eat.

Hoseok rushed over to the kitchen and open the fridge to see if there were any leftovers.

He smiled to himself when he saw the many filled containers of food most likely from last night's dinner. He scooped them all out, placed them on the counter to microwave each one.

Once the food was done being heated up, Hoseok split it between him and Taehyung.

Not even a few minutes after Hoseok and Taehyung sat down and started to eat the leftovers, the front door open and female voices started to echo through the house.

Instantly, Hoseok and Taehyung halted with their chopstick mid-air with food danglings as they listen closely to the conversation.

"Wow, I never knew there were so many places to shop," the first female voice spoke.

"Mommy, can I try this on?" A much younger female voice asked.

"I'll help you, Tyla," The third woman offered as she closed the door behind them as they walked further into the house.

Now, the front door was closed behind them and all three female voices walked into the house.

Once they hit the table, all eyes were staring back at each other. Sami dropped her bags that she was carrying, Hoseok's mom placed her hands over her mouth and Tyla looked at all of the adults that were staring back and forth at each other, wondering what was going on.

No one moved from their spot until Tyla recognized who was sitting at the table. But before Sami could grab her, Tyla rushed towards the brown-haired man, "Appa!"

"Oh..dear God!" Hoseok's mom said out loud.

Hoseok who had already dropped his chopstick, open his arms in reaction to Tyla leaping into his arms.

Taehyung was utterly shocked until he finally realized what was going on.

"Appa?"

He chokes out with he still had food in his mouth while pointing his index finger to Hoseok who was still hugging Tyla.

"Appa?...Appa?.....APPA!!!" He kept saying until finally dawn on him that this little girl that Hoseok's was holding was his daughter.

"Ne, this is my appa," Tyla nodded her head, still holding tightly to Hoseok.

Hoseok noticed the reaction that Taehyung was showing and thought it would be best if he spoke with him about the matter. He starts to release his grip on Tyla and look her in the eye. "Tyla, can you go back to mama, I need to talk to my friend."

But instead of Tyla letting Hoseok go, she held him tighter. This is the first time, she has seen her father up close and didn't want to let him go, not ever.

Seeing the scene unfold, Mrs. Jung thought it would be best if she steps in and helps up her son. 

She walked over and grabbed Tyla's hand."Hey, sweety, how about we go into the room and try on your new outfits, huh?"

The little girl continued to shake her head, declining to leave until Mrs. Jung had to end up prying the little girl's arms away from Hoseok It was a sad scene to see but right now, it wasn't good for her to be a part of the adult conversation.

Sami watched on feeling a ping in her chest as she felt that this wasn't the welcoming that Hoseok expected to have stepped over to him and placed a comforting touch on his shoulder. "Hello, Hoseok. It's good to see you."

It's good to see you, too, Sami."

Sami smiled before stepping away with the packed up bags and heading to the back to join Mrs. Jung and Tyla.

Hoseok cleared his throat as now his attention was back on Taehyung who was still in shock.

Now realizing that all of the females where gone, Taehyung snapped out from his dazed and glanced down at the food to realize that he no longer had an appetite.

He kept his head down until he snapped it up, recognizing who that woman was that she just walked into Hoseok's parents' home. "She looks familiar, Hoseok...wasn't she the one that met up back in the USA?"

The only thing that Hoseok could do at this time was nodded his head, answering Taehyung's questions.

"And...the little girl just called you appa. Isn't she the same little girl that you told me was your cousin's daughter is actually your daughter?

Hoseok nodded his head again, confirming that who Taehyung saw on his home screen was actually his daughter and not his cousin.

"You're an abeoji?!" Taehyung whispered/yelled so that the others wouldn't hear him but still loud enough for Hoseok to nod his head to answer with a yes.

"How old is she?" Taehyung asked another question towards Hoseok, trying to work out the age of the child. She had to be no more than two but less than five.

By then Hoseok was now pacing back and forth in the room as he ran his fingers through his hair. This wasn't how he wanted things to be found out about Tyla, not now though. Tyla will be three in February."

Taehyung almost passed out hearing that the little was that old and how could Hoseok hide her for so long without anyone finding out."Are you serious? You kept her hidden her for three years?"

Hoseok stopped pacing around the living and turned to his bandmate and also his best friend. His eyes were filling up with tears as he began to speak with Taehyung. "We thought it would for the best if no one knew about all of this. Honestly, I didn't expect you to come with me home."

Taehyung quietly sat down in his seat with his head hung low absorbing all of what Hoseok had just said to him until Hoseok approached him. "Please, Tae, don't tell anyone," he added begging Taehyung not to tell anyone not even the others.

Taehyung bit the side of his mouth still taken in all of what Hoseok had said. In the end, Taehyung agreed that he wouldn't tell anyone. He could tell that Hoseok wasn't ready to let the world know about his little girl. And, if he was in Hoseok's shoes he would've felt the same way.

Soon, the conversation was cut short when Tyla came running out from Hoseok's room with one of the new outfits that she had to tried on.

" Yeppeun yeoja (pretty girl)," she said, twirling around in her new flowery dress.

Hoseok wiped away the tears from his face and give Tyla a small smile.

He nodded his head, agreeing along with her as he grabbed one of her little hands and twirled her around some more.

Taehyung could tell how much this meant to Hoseok. The change in his personality expressed how he felt. And before he knew it, Hoseok had picked Tyla up in his arms and he was dancing with her.

"So, did you have fun today with eomma and halmeoni?" Hoseok asked Tyla while holding her in his arms after they stopped dancing.

Showing her teeth, Tyla nodded her head happily confirming that she did. After their little dance, Tyla wiggled out of Hoseok's arms and ran back to the room to try on another outfit.

By now, Taehyung had gotten up from his seat at the table and was now next to Hoseok. Taehyung pats his friend on the shoulder only saying one word, 'hyung..."

Hoseok nodded his head understanding.

If word got out that he had a child what would everyone think?

Deep down, he wasn't ready for the hate that his daughter would receive.

So much in his thoughts, Hoseok didn't even realize that Sami had walked out from the same room that Tyla had run out from with a handful of trash in her hand.

She could see how much this was getting to Hoseok and thought it would be best if they head out for a little bit to clear his mouth.

"Hey, let's go for a walk, hmm?" Sami suggested

She glances over to Taehyung who's appetite had suddenly returned and was eating the food that was in front of him.

Sami smiled. "It's nice to see you again. Sorry, it's under these circumstances."

Taehyung let out a short chuckle as he scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, unfortunately."

After the short greeting, Hoseok stood up from his seat, and both Sami and he walked towards the front door to retrieve their jackets before heading outside to talk.

Hoseok opened the door allowing Sami to walk out first as he closed the door behind them.

Sami placed her hands in the pocket of her jacket as she just casually walked down the path near the Jungs' home.

At first, Sami and Hoseok were walking together but the more that they walked, Hoseok's pace started to slow down. Sami stopped walking to see that Hoseok was now behind her kicking small rocks that were loose on the ground.

Since he wasn't paying any attention, Hoseok bumped into Sami. Sami let out a little laugh while Hoseok tries to hide being embarrassed.

She continued to walk again making Hoseok have to walk faster to catch up with her. "You know I honestly don't know where I am going," Sami tells him once he was walking side by side to Sami.

Hoseok glanced around noticing a playground that he once used to come to as a child and pulled Sami over to it.

Once they reached the swings, Sami sat down in one of the swings started to push herself to get the swing moving. While Hoseok, sat next to her in the swing just moving his legs and staring down at the small pebbles under his shoes.

"You know it was bound to happen? You know someone finding out about her, Hoseok, " Sami declared as she noticed how glum Hoseok looked. Hoseok looked towards her but didn't say anything. "It may not have been like this but people are going to found out."

"Yeah, I know but am I ready to face everyone when it happens? I mean, I want to protect both of you from everything. Especially how people are going to react to the fact that she is mixed." Hoseok implied as he was now behind Sami, pushing her gently.

Sami nodded her head it was true they did get a lot of stares at the airport and walking around while they were out shopping. Tyla who was just so innocent didn't pay much attention just knew that she was having fun with her mother and grandmother.

"Well...we both decided that we would do this no matter what the outcome was, right.?" Hoseok nodded his head. "So suck it up. We're here and Tyla is finally happy to see her appa."

She lightly punched his left shoulder after she jumping out from the swing and turning to face Hoseok

This is what Hoseok needed, a reassuring look towards life to know that no matter what the outcome is, the only thing that he considered the highest priority is to protect his daughter and that's what he will continue to do.

As the sun started to set, the temperature was slowly beginning to grow colder so Sami and Hoseok decided to head back to the Jungs' place.

They started to walk out of the playground and back to his mom's house when parted his lips to talk to Sami about something that's been on his mind for quite some time. "Sami...?" Hoseok called out her name.

Sami stopped in her tracks and turned to face Hoseok. "What's up?"

He pulled back some of his mask that was covering his face. "I know this is a lot to ask but I was wondering if it's possible for Tyla to stay here in Seoul with me"

Sami lifted one eyebrow up at Hoseok. "You want her to stay with you? Why all of sudden?"

"Well, I don't get to see her as often since she lives in the states. So I was wondering if she can stay with my mom and I can come by when I get a chance to see her." He dug his hands deep into the pocket of his coat. The wind was getting stronger and it was causing the weather to get a lot colder the more the sun slowly started to disappear over the horizon.

"Hoseok, Tyla has never been away from me for so long. I-i don't-Umm let me think about that." She said at the end.

It was a lot for Sami to suddenly take in since Hoseok just threw this out there. Sami turned away from him and walked towards his mom's house.

Hoseok felt that this was very important and wanted to discuss this right now. He huffed out seeing his breath in front of his face as he quickens his pace to catch up with Sami."

Sami. Sami!" He called out to her but she ignored him until she grabbed her arm and twisted her around to face him. "Sami, don't you think I should be able to see her a lot more?"

At first, Sami didn't say anything as she tried to break free from Hoseok's grip but he wouldn't let her go until she answered him.

"Hoseok, it's too cold to talk about this now. Can we discuss this later, please?" She finally managed to pull away as Hoseok loosen his grip on her arm, allowing her to go inside to warm up.

Hoseok, on the other hand, stood outside in the cold. He noticed a rock on the ground and kicked it as hard as he could. This wasn't what he wanted as he yelled out getting frustrated.

Why is everything going wrong today?

A/N: So Hoseok wants Tyla to stay in Seoul and Sami is not happy with that request.

SO I DECIDED TO BE NICE TODAY. EVEN THOUGH I'M UPSET AT WORK......SMILE THEY SAY.....I'M NOT SMILING

SO HOW IS EVERYONE ENJOYING THE STORY? THE END IS SLOWLY CREEPING UP

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

😉 🙇 💙

edited 03.06.18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 231 33
[COMPLETED] 💓A New Start💓 *Seonghwa X BPS yn* In which yn is left raising her niece. In one chance meeting their lives change... This the 1st chapt...
122K 3.5K 41
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 ; 5/29/2019 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 ; --
213K 4.8K 61
bts ambw for my melanin stans <3 please enjoy this series of different stories that i have jotted down and published for the black stans who are eit...
9.4K 103 7
★𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 ★ 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞�...