Our Love Is Torture

By sparkleVS

"You may be one thousand miles away, or one hundred years away from me, but I know that you're still with me... More

Prologue & Cast
Chapter 1 - The Invitation
Chapter 2 - The Meetings & The Party
Chapter 4 - A Million Sorry's
Chapter 5 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 6 - Go Away
Chapter 7 - The Sexy Bestfriend & The Shock Statement.
Chapter 8 ~ Back there again after 10years.
Chapter 9 ~ Broken Love
Chapter 10 ~ "You're lost and someone needs to fix that"
Chapter 12 ~ I kissed you goodbye.
Chapter 13 - Trouble & Regrets
Chapter 14 - Conflict & Sweet Kisses.
Chapter 15 - Confusing texts & Disloyality
Chapter 16 - It's NOW & NEW
A/N thank you!
Chapter 17 - Circling back to deception
Chapter 18 ~ Breakup's & Pain
Chapter 19 - "Shanyana is just a stupid little girl."
Chapter 20 - The Love, The Truth & The Goodbye Letter
Chapter 21- When His Eyes Made Her Heart Stop
Chapter 22 - You're My Best Notification
Chapter 23 - When The Rain Got Beautiful
Chapter 24 - All You Do Is Walk Away
Chapter 25 *Part 1* - Secured & Shattered
Chapter 25 *Part 2* - Secured & Shattered
TRAILER - OUR LOVE IS TORTURE
Chapter 26 - Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 27 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Chapter 28 - All That I'll Ever Need
*NOTICE*
A/N - What has happened? Theories, Character Talks, Sequel? etc.
Chapter 29 - The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 30 - My Heart Is So Tired
Chapter 31 - Kiss My Troubles Away
Chapter 32 - The Broken Prince
Chapter 33 - Home Is Where Heart Is
Chapter 34 - The Wrong One
Chapter 35 - You're Mine
Chapter 36 - Things You Said
Chapter 37 *Last* - Forever
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue *BONUS*

Chapter 3 - Fights & Regrets

1.1K 78 21
By sparkleVS

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"W-why did you... uh." Aisha was lost for words, she didn't know what she was rambling.

"What?" Rohan asked, confused.

"Ok listen, speak up and don't stutter." He told her, she gulped hard looking at him.

His dark brown hair was messy but still looked so hot. He had the most amazing features ever. A chiseled jawline and defining cheekbones. His eyes were the most beautiful, they held alot of meaning, dark and intense but beautiful.

"How dare you?" Aisha gathered bravery. She never ever talks like that, but when it comes to Rohan Nanda, she wanted to make things clear as she heard alot of stories about him.

Rohan glared her, she narrowed her eyes at his vigorous stare.

"How dare I what?" He spat, his voice held anger and unfathomism.

She shivered at his tone, it was true that Aisha was scared but she kept her head held high.

"You can't touch me like that!" She stated, connecting her eyes to his.

"Excuse me?" Rohan made a stuborn face. "If I wasn't there for you, you would have been kissing the ground by now!" He said, Rohan was irritated, how could she say that when he helped her.

Aisha glared at him, her eyes angrily beaming at him. Why was he being this rude? It's not even her fault.

"Oh really thank you so much then. Your my saviour, what do you call it? HERO Right? Your my hero, whenever I'm in trouble you'll be by my side right?" Aisha asked sarcastically.

Rohan kept looking at her, then slowly his lips twicted up from the sides. A wide smirk was on his face.

He found her sass and sarcasm amusing. Rohan's eyes traveled down her body and back up again. "Well I wouldn't mind being by your side." He said.

Aisha stared at him, with wide eyes.

He was flirting with her... Well of course she thought. That's what he does, he know's everything about him, he was the reason his own girlfriend cheated on him because Rohan never gave her attention, he's a pop star and all he does is use girls.

Rohan chuckled at her expressionless face. "Ok ok I was joking chill, why would I even like you? I mean, no offense but look at you. Your wearing a Indian dress in a New Year's Party, like seriously." He spoke, rolling his eyes and shaking his head in dis-amusment.

"That's a huge turn off for any guy." He then added, like he didn't even care.

"Well that's good beacuse I'm Engaged." Aisha retorted back.

 It was a lie, she was not engaged to anyone ... it was just a lame excuse to stay away from Rohan.

"Like I care and do you even know who I am? Don't to talk me with that sassy tone of your's Miss. Please mind your tounge." He demanded. Rohan had his rules, he has a big music repution, he believes everyone should respect him. 

"You think I know nothing about you?Let me explain then!" Aisha told him.

"Your Rohan Nanda the famous pop star who writes such bad songs that my ear hurts when I even listen to them .... I heard that apparently you were a very very bad boyfriend who didn't love Shanaya and caused her to cheat on you with your own best friend, who the hell does that!" She started off.

"You-" Rohan stopped as she went on.

"And Yes I do know you. Your father hates you and he was not even supporting you in the Student of the Year competition ..... but what a shame you won." She ended.

And that's when she felt like everything around her froze. Aisha's mind went blank as looked at him, breathless.

She then registered whatever she said and suddenly her hand flew to her mouth her eyes widened it shock, Aisha couldn't believe what she just said. She never talked like that to anyone.

Rohan looked at her, fuming with anger. In a swift motion, he took her hand and dragged her out from the terrace to the staircase, somewhere where no one was there.

A loud scream escaped her lips when she was roughly pushed to the wall.

"I met you 10 minutes ago and I already hate you, how do you know all of this?  He yelled at her, angrily. 

"R-Rohan I'm sorry, please let me go." She pleaded, trying to push him away, but his grip tighten more.

"Who even are you.?" He asked.

His eyes connected to her's, she felt his hot breath fanning her face. He was so close to her.

"I'm Aisha... Aisha Khurana." She replied, narrowing at her eyes down.

"Oh so your The Aisha Khurana .... Your the one who made that shitty invitation basket."

Her eyes widened at his words. Tears took over them.

"Your so called New Year's Party is shit worst party I've been to so far!And those fireworks, they were so bad, who arranged them? Your mom? Tell her not do such a thing next time!" He went on, pushing her further into the wall.

"And do you know what ruined this amazing party? YOU BUMPING INTO ME." Rohan shouted, she flinched at his voice, as more tears ran down her face.

Rohan stopped when he heard a sob, his eyes widened. He slowly put his fingers on her chin and lifted her face. When his eyes met her's, he quickly pushed himself away, she was crying.

There was now much distance between them but she didn't move, she just stood there.

"Listen." He spoke very slowly and softy this time.

"Make sure next time you don't wear that in a formal party, it just doesn't suit your beautiful face." He said, then turned around and left.

💫💫💫

Rohan's POV

 "Guys just stop trying to make me feel guilty ok." I sighed, playing with my fingers.

So right now I was with Abhimanu and Shanaya in their room. When I was walking inside I bumped into them and told Abhi what happened.

"Tumne kya kiya Rohan (What have you done) .... her mother is dead." Shanaya said.

 "Listen I didn't know that ok." I replied, trying to back myself up.

"Rohan do you even care about all of this?" Abhi yelled, making me flinch and look up at him. "YES Abhi I do is just that... she also said stuff that she shouldn't, and I don't even know her, it was her fault aswell." I honestly answered. "B-but yes I do feel bad."

"What I don't get is that you said -- that her dress didn't suit her beautiful face. Aisha looked so beautiful in that Indian Attire." Shanaya raised her voice at me.

 "Listen Jaan this is not about her looks, try to understand." Abhi told Shanaya.

"She did" I blurted out. My eyes widned I mentally slapped myself. Fu*k me. 

Abhi smirked at me  "Wait.. what was that Rohan?"

"Uhhh She didn't. Y-yeah she didn't look good." I said, not confident enough to admit the truth. 

"Well but you find her beautiful." Abhi said.

"Oh please Abhi! I've seen much better. And stop talking about her like that, she's engaged."

 Abhi and Shanaya started laughing.

Were they teasing me?

"Ok you know what! You guys are no help so.... BYE." I huffed, bouncing back my shoulders, as I stood up and started to walk off.

"Arey roko!" Shanaya said, catching up after me. "Listen you go up to her with some flowers and chocolates & say sorry."

"WHAT NO WAY" I crigned, trying to walk away.

These stuff are too filmy and very cheesy.

"But Abhi always does that to me when I'm angry ... right Jaan?" Shanyana faced Abhi. "Right" He answered back, smiling.

I laughed "Why do you call eachother jaan?" I asked.

"Shut up Rohan" Shanyana retorted, rolling her eyes.

 "Listen tomorrow morning come in our room we'll go and say sorry to Aisha .... actually you will." Abhi said, glancing at me.

"But tomorrow is the dance thing." Shanyana announced. "What dance?" I asked, curious.

"So tomorrow Jeet said that he will meet all of us and pair us for the shaadi dance." Shanaya chirped happily. 

"Oh god No" Abhi groaned, as I facepalmed myself.

"What about Aisha then?" Abhi questioned, confused.

"Well then that just means Rohan will have to apologize to Aisha tonight!" Shanaya smirked at me.

No way not tonight, its 1am it's so late I dont even know how to confront her.

I tried alot to convince Shanaya too.

"Listen I can't now its impos --- "

"No buts lets go NOW!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

END OF THE CHAPTER

Give me feedback how did you like the chapter any stuff you want more? COMMENT AND TELL ME

The next chapter would be quite funny and there would be some romance between the mains.

Thank you! Make sure you vote if you liked the chapter. Xoxo bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.5K 36
Book #1 in Love Duology. His your typical bad boy. She's your typical good girl. He has a rival, who he will do anything to make miserable. She is...
1.8K 81 28
Vivan Sharma,Aditi Desai ,Rishi Sharma -The inseparable trio since childhood step into their final year of university with heaps of hopes for their f...
94.4K 7.5K 56
|| Social Media Romance - Fan Fiction || | Book #2 in Social Media Series | Highest ranks: 1 in #VarunDhawan 1 in #Aliabhatt 1 in #DeepikaPadukone 2...
34.5K 1.6K 43
Varia_nv's first book! Bollywood House❤️{Regular updates} on Wattpad. #1 in Valia (12-9-2019 - 15-10-2019!!)) #1 in Parineeti (8-01-19 until 6-02-19...